• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
This Robin Hood movie sounds baaaaaaad.

I don't understand why Billy is there for reviews of movies he hasnt seen. He just keeps interupting asking questions because he hasnt seen the film.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Girtz is on with Sammy tonight to talk about Batman Returns.

I can't get into Sammy Ain't Seen Shit anymore since Ian left though, Chris just doesn't seem to be as active or have as much of an intense background information on all the films they select and Sammy kinda dominates the conversation.

So yeah basically same issue they've had since Girtz and Goodwin left. They're dying for a third guy.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sammy's starting to work for me as a member of the team. I wouldn't mind if he was brought in for movie reviews now.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I wish Billy watched movies, lol. Dude is funny, but he seemingly never watches anything.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
What happened with Facebook the other day? Something about an Apology and people saying dump Will.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I'm interested in listening to the best episodes from previous years and moving on until I catch up. A friend on era gave me a few, but is there a recommended list of older reviews/episodes?

Also what is the best and easiest way to access said old episodes? My podcast app only has up to like a year or year and half since they upload so much.

Please and thank you from an interested possible listener.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Ok I'm interested in listening to the best episodes from previous years and moving on until I catch up. A friend on era gave me a few, but is there a recommended list of older reviews/episodes?

Also what is the best and easiest way to access said old episodes? My podcast app only has up to like a year or year and half since they upload so much.

Please and thank you from an interested possible listener.

I was actually making a list of some of the best episodes but ended up losing it during the transition from my office at work to working from home. My best advice is listen to most of the Roast and Toasts with Korey, Korey G, Martin and Tommy (most are from 2015). Those four have really great chemistry together during that particular show. It had most of the funny moments for me.

The best way to access the show is through SoundCloud.

You can search "Korey Coleman ##-#-##" for each episode. Like "Korey Coleman 2-2-15". That's how I always did it.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
rather disappointed that they basically defend the newscaster that said those comments and I started a bit of a comment war in the YouTube version as people seem to not understand the dude's apology was not really an apology.

It's like a joke to them

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Korey and Martin loving Blindspotting and thinking Widows is completely medicore brings me joy.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Tommy's is back for this week's Sunday Service
Ry37vif_d.jpg

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Holy shit. I just threw on the Avengers reaction and saw Tommy was in it (as mentioned above).

I'm really, really surprised Korey wanted to still put him on air after what went down. I loved Tommy on the show but I'm not sure if that was in very good taste.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
What's the controversy with Tommy? I'm unaware.

I believe in Dec 2015, Tommy struck a woman with his car by accident and left the scene. The woman died and Tommy and his girlfriend went back to the scene after. He was charged with felony hit and run and has been in prison for the past three years.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I believe in Dec 2015, Tommy struck a woman with his car by accident and left the scene. The woman died and Tommy and his girlfriend went back to the scene after. He was charged with felony hit and run and has been in prison for the past three years.
Christ, yeah fleeing the scene after something like is pretty reprehensible. He did his time, but I'd be apprehensive to bringing him back around. Maybe he's shown a lot of remorse.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
You guys should listen to the latest Sunday Service before passing judgement.

Tommy's segment starts at the 1:38:00.
Tommy thought he hit a deer and didn't think it was a human being. He then went right back just to make sure but discovered that it a actually a person. He stayed, called the police and did all he could to help, unfortunately it was too late by then.
He was charged with accident involving death (not manslaughter) and got a 10 years probation with 120 hour community service. Once his sentence is complete, his records will be expunged.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
You guys should listen to the latest Sunday Service before passing judgement.

Tommy's segment starts at the 1:38:00.
Tommy thought he hit a deer and didn't think it was a human being. He then went right back just to make sure but discovered that it a actually a person. He stayed, called the police and did all he could to help, unfortunately it was too late by then.
He was charged with accident involving death (not manslaughter) and got a 10 years probation with 120 hour community service. Once his sentence is complete, his records will be expunged.

Better to put in the other thread

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I was actually going to listen to their Oscar show (first DT podcast I've listened to since like August) and Martin isn't even on it? I guess he didn't want to commit to the 4+ hour show? Damn. It's just Korey, Sammy and two women I have no idea who they are. I stopped listening to that almost immediately. Lol.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was actually going to listen to their Oscar show (first DT podcast I've listened to since like August) and Martin isn't even on it? I guess he didn't want to commit to the 4+ hour show? Damn. It's just Korey, Sammy and two women I have no idea who they are. I stopped listening to that almost immediately. Lol.
I didn't watch it, but damn. No Martin sucks.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Chris (not the one from Spill) is also on there. It's a decent listen/watch. Watched it live. It's better than expected, though they sometimes miss the show due to forgetting to cut back to it after commercial break.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
If i remember right, Martin isnt in town or already had other plans. they were tossing around doing an oscar show on a show a week or two ago and martin dropped out when they checked the date and saw it was on sunday

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I believe Martin is in Belize.

The show was cool. I know the point is talking over the show, but I kinda don't remember them completely overpowering the show to this extent before. They talked over a bunch of cute moments or jokes. They literally missed the best picture award lol.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I was worried about not having Martin, but it was fun as always watching it live, Sammy, Chris and the two girls did a good job. I don't give a rat's ass about the Oscars, but I always watch the DT stream just to hang out with them and laugh.

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Martin is hardly around anymore, im seriously about to start avoiding DT completely.

Korey saw Madea alone, the hell is even the point?

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Martin is hardly around anymore, im seriously about to start avoiding DT completely.

Martin never sees Madea movies lol. But I get ya. The best DT reviews are when they completely rip apart a bad movie and it feels like Martin is never around for those which is a shame.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Korey and Sammy went to Flordia for a con over the weekend, so only Korey was available to watch Madea. I guess Martin could have saw it on his own time, but he usually doesn't watch Madea movies (I don't blame him).

This is where Goodwin and Girtz would step up, but they're sadly not part of the crew anymore (their choice). Their new guys (DJ MIles, Chris) should step up to the plate and review movies as well to be honest. They both do occasionally, but not consistently enough.