• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DT is on twitch now. We can livewatch Sunday Service and other shows in their entirety from today. A few program will be exclusive t othe DT main site, but the main stuff is streamed now.

www.twitch.tv

DoubleToasted - Twitch

The official Twitch channel for Double Toasted.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

Link

Always hilarious when Korey's jokes get no reaction then quickly tries to switch topics.
mjlol.png

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
im pretty used to the first 20-30 minutes of a show being house keeping but i really hope Korey talking about being on twitch for over a fucking hour before getting to the main topics isnt going to go on much longer.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I predict that even though the review of this movie will be buried under howling laughter and scorn, overall they'll like it somewhat and give it a matinee or rental. Unless Goodwin makes a guest appearance, he'll straight trash it.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At one point, they hit 1.4k viewers last night. Switching to Twitch was probably the best decision they've made.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Lol Korey's mom found out about his Cats cosplay during a christmas live stream, shit was hilarious

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Korey should just make the black version of Sienfeld with the amount of stories he have about the shit that be happening to him.

Oct 25, 2017

They really need to try and get Girts back consistently. dude just elevates the energy for the theatrical reviews so much or when its actually serious he's good at balancing Korey out especially if its something Martin didn't see.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Korey/Martin/Goodwin/Girts was the best lineup. The Korey/Martin/Tommy era with the occasional other person like Shea and Goodwin had some hilarious moments though.

Oct 25, 2017
That reaction to the Fast 9 Teaser is incredible now that the actual trailer is out.

Korey called it being the most ridiculous thing ever...... and he still had no clue.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Even the 911 caller giggled a bit. This cross promoting with 911 Lone Star is wild. Korey needs to change his number quick though.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This is a fun review show, but I can't get over Martin being one of the worst movie reviewers of all time. A pseudo intellectual contrarian without charisma.

Korey is ridiculous but also incredibly engaging.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Catching up on the Roast & Toast and was not prepared for everyone getting locked in the studio immediately after the naked man encounter winded down. What a night

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
This is a fun review show, but I can't get over Martin being one of the worst movie reviewers of all time. A pseudo intellectual contrarian without charisma.

Korey is ridiculous but also incredibly engaging.
Honestly, Martin helps balance Korey out. That's why I like him. The problem, if anything, is that he's been overshadowed recently. Even in the (many) reviews where they agree, it's like 75% Korey and 25% Martin, where the former goes into specifics and the latter is reduced to generalities. Martin is actually really insightful but I'm getting a feeling that he's stepped back from the spotlight a bit.

That said, the show wouldn't be the same without Martin's reactions. When he bursts out laughing it's the best thing ever.

I still wish Billy would be more involved with reviews. I'm still catching up on the January podcasts but I can't remember the last time he wasn't just "going along with it." I started watching/listening to Double Toasted around the time when Girts and Goodwin were major players and actually provided ratings for movies along with Korey and Martin. I wouldn't mind seeing a "some ol' bullshit" or "full price" from Billy every now and then.

Last edited:

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Casanova Frankenstein (formerly Al Frank) on his letter of reprimand and his attempt at suicide

Last edited:

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Gotta agree with Martin on this one. Double Toasted constantly talks shit about people. It's part of their charm. Weird to see Korey get on this high horse about Wendy doing the same thing.
I'll say what I said in the comments: I think he was in the middle of his own rant, already not liking her. Even when presented logical arguments, he was too far into his rant to stop and double down! C:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Martin and Korey having a heated discussion over Wendy Williams

I see where Korey is coming from. Yeah, they clown on people too, but I don't remember them just taking a picture of a celebrity and roasting them over a new look. Wendy is just awful. This is the same woman who outed Method Man's wife for having cancer just to have something to talk about.

Double Toasted would never do something like that.