• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
I believe this is his third time trying to achieve this feat. It's looking like this might be the one.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Kinda reminds me of some of the original Animal Crossing 100% speedruns.
Aren't speed runs this long allowed a break every so often?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
absolute mad lad. how are his eyes not dried up raisins yet

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, uh, I definitely don't think we should promote behaviour like this. It's incredibly unhealthy and outright dangerous.

Royce

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Is it a good idea to give these people extra attention? I'm guessing that's why they are doing these unhealthy challenges... or do people actually try these things alone, without streaming it or telling anyone?

edit: Yeah, what the guy before me said.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I see he started playing DQXI earlier instead of going chronologically, wouldn't want to fall asleep at the finish line during Act 3.

I hope he'll be ok

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he's got some major safety nets in place then okay sure, people do weird shit all the time and if it doesn't have major consequences then I can at least comprehend the logic, but this still feels like a really fucking terrible idea and even if this guy was hypothetically taking every precaution necessary to make sure he doesn't get hurt or die, someone else is gonna try and do the same thing and then fucking die from it.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Black Mirror episode incoming

Imagine a gamer farm where everyone is attempting this, battle royale style

flawfuls

Oct 28, 2017
c
If he's got some major safety nets in place then okay sure, people do weird shit all the time and if it doesn't have major consequences then I can at least comprehend the logic, but this still feels like a really fucking terrible idea and even if this guy was hypothetically taking every precaution necessary to make sure he doesn't get hurt or die, someone else is gonna try and do the same thing and then fucking die from it.

What saftey nets? There is nothing you can do to stop this from being life threatening.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
He's already at the end of DQ6, which is the final one so hopefully he can stop soon.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah no one should be cheering this guy on. He's going to hurt himself.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
They can take breaks guys.

The really brutal part here is that he's ending with DQ6, which is by far the hardest run out of all of them.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile y'all saying you don't have time for long games, shame on Era

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Just clicked the OP vid...I don't sound that good/awake after getting up from 7 hours of sleep how the hell hasn't he slept in 3 days!?!? lol. Def not healthy though but pretty impressive.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
In case of pre-existing weakness, possibly, but you can also be harmed physically (neurological, vascular, hormonal and immune system are highly affected by sleep cycle and deprivation) and of course psychologically.

Not to mention I doubt he's having proper meals and hygiene during these days.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
How long have his breaks been/have any of his breaks involved sleep? If he hasn't slept at all yet, isn't he past the stage where he could start seeing things?