• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Lashley

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
A few questions...
-Why do you want them Both thrown in jail? (Did he make the cameraman go into the bathroom? Then yes.)
-shouldnt you use "i" instead of "we"?

I for one would like to hear the whole story before wanting to get someone arrested. Maybe the cameraman didnt Even realize it was a bathroom (very unlikely but just aJ example)
They went in 4 times, so unless the cameraman is legally blind they knew what they were doing.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A few questions...
-Why do you want them Both thrown in jail? (Did he make the cameraman go into the bathroom? Then yes.)

I for one would like to hear the whole story before wanting to get someone arrested. Maybe the cameraman didnt Even realize it was a bathroom (very unlikely but just aJ example)

They did it four times and recorded it. Tell me what's really vague about what they did?!

data

Oct 25, 2017
I hope twitch does not unban him.

This is serious and if he is let off the hook, it could start something that can endanger people in public

A few questions...

there's literal video evidence

Florin4k4

Banned
Mar 18, 2019
You're really gonna go to bat for him huh, just asking questions?

Dont Even know who he is. I dont watch twitch. I just recognize His face but dint know from where. Probably some YouTube video.
(I'll google him because now you made me curious)
But i wouldnt want someone to go to jail just because i didnt like him.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully it's permanent and hopefully one day someone asks Geoff Keighley about this to make him squirm.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's a permaban, can't stand this guy. Such a dumb thing to do

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
almost certainly a stunt, this kind of thing will appeal to like 80% of the twitch audience and just drives a ton of attention to him. he'll be back in a day

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see if it sticks. Twitch is very odd about their moderation. Absolutely stupid and disgusting of him and his team to film in a bathroom. Morons

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
It's fine, he's a streamer, he'll put a video up where he's super sorry and sad and it'll all be swept away, like always.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Well E3 was good for something after all.

Deplatforming Dr. Disrespect, not the child filming.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Really fucking dumb and I can't stand this guy's persona, but it'll play into his brand. These guys are trying to be the 80s/90s shock jocks of today, and getting arrested is part of the show for their audience.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
haha dipshit got banned

Also how was there a minor in there? I thought E3 was pretty explicit with requiring attendees to be legal adults.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
A few questions...

If you're not being paid, you dont gotta roleplay being a defense attorney with an obviously guilty client

OP
OP
Lashley

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
maybe the child wasn't a child at all, maybe it was a little person on the take

inside job, schemes
It's all a simulation!

1447081261358.png