dr disrespect banned from Twitch

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I am quite disappointed there's as much defending of him here as there is. There's just no hope of shit-bags being held responsible for their actions when they're Funny-Funny-McStreamer, I guess.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
What do you consider an appropriate punishment?
He should be permanently banned from Twitch. Between the racism and filming in a public restroom 4 times, with bystanders being seen, Twitch should have zero tolerance. The individuals who were filmed without their consent using the restroom, as well as the guardians of the minor who was filmed, should also consider legal action.

Oct 31, 2017
For filming in a public restroom? you're deluded if you don't think my twitch account would be instantly gone forever if I did that.
How familiar are you with Twitch, because they don't just instantly ban forever. There are allegations out there about other regular sized streamers that are worse than this and they're still streaming to this day. Sub buttons still available.

Ragnorok64

Nov 6, 2017
I can't imagine them handing down a perma-ban for an offense on someones first time live streaming. That's why I've been interested in the actual official consequences of this.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
I can't imagine them handing down a perma-ban for an offense on someones first time live streaming. That's why I've been interested in the actual official consequences of this.
He broke the law no? He also got kicked out of E3 because of it. I doubt they’d ban him from the venue. Twitch is another thing all together considering the amount of viewers he gets. I’m surprised they haven’t caved yet.