• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I think kids are the only people that watch him. I'd be worried if an adult found his channel entertaining lol

be worried then. I'll be 37 in 10 days and I find him at least funny and not boring to watch like a lot of wannabe pros.

But mark my words, I feel more offended by all of you here trying to tell me (also with some colored aggressiveness sometimes) what I should like, than how uncomfortable I felt watching the bathroom stream.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Nobody's just an asshole. Yeah, he's an idiot, but if everyone's gonna keep memeing and categorising people all day through the news that we read, not sure why we have forums or social media anymore.

Yes, I get that everyone has a rich internal life and everyone contains multitudes and yadda yadda yadda, but from a practical standpoint, you are what you present to the world.

It's hilarious that you're blaming this on social media. The dude made a conscious effort to enter the public eye by characterizing himself as an unrepentant asshole. If social media is to blame here, it's for providing a platform to give this guy enough rope to hang himself with, and not for the public's response to that.

thought it was pretty clear, at least others got it.

keeping it simple, he is for sure to blame for this stupid thing of filming in the bathroom (probably more who was handing the camera but he's the face so he's responsible anyway), I'm not defending THIS thing anyway and I felt uncomfortable myself while watching it live.
But I go proud of myself (in a lot of cases not just this) to be just as open minded to not just raise the pitchfork and call the gallows on anyone or anything with this ease.

tough, as I quoted, the whole "minor" thing should at least kept out of discussion (more from the press I think), cause some OTHER in that case hasn't done his job correctly, admitting an underage to an expo/con that is not allowed for children/underage.

end of the story by my side.

Yeah, that's the point I got last time. It's just a nonsense point. A failure by a nebulous "someone else" to enforce a policy that he most likely wasn't even aware of doesn't absolve him.

Last edited:

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
How would anyone think it was ok to film in a public toilets let alone broadcast live to thousands of people.

Something doesn't seem right with this though, surely he (Dr) knew that this wasn't ok (It is illegal from what I have been reading in the State of California) but he (Dr) knew his employee (cameraman) was filming.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
be worried then. I'll be 37 in 10 days and I find him at least funny and not boring to watch like a lot of wannabe pros.

But mark my words, I feel more offended by all of you here trying to tell me (also with some colored aggressiveness sometimes) what I should like, than how uncomfortable I felt watching the bathroom stream.

I didn't tell you what to like and I wasn't talking to you.

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't tell you what to like and I wasn't talking to you.

tumblr_inline_p27ceeEjbG1tg5wat_540.jpg

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah this isn't about you.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Inflammatory Joke Surrounding the Filming of Minors in Bathrooms

I have some 30 and 35 y/o at work that watch him.

I got you boys, I'm almost 41 and he's really the only streamer I will watch for an period of time (like 15-20 minutes usually when he's playing a new game). He's hilarious and basically a caricature of every 80's motivational speaker we had show up in grade school ripping phone books in half and blowing hot water bottles up with their mouth until they explode.

That said if he really did rip a boys pants off and film his penis 4 times in a restroom live on Twitch then he might be getting taken off my super exclusive "Favorites" list on Twitch. But I'll wait until the law decides what to do with him.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 35 years old and have never used a urinal in my life because I value privacy, so I understand. I don't think banning Doc from Twitch, putting a halt to his career, is the appropriate course of action here.

If anybody in those bathrooms wants to take legal action, it should be handled accordingly. I'd still put most of the blame on the person filming. Had I been filming, I'd have used better judgement and waited outside of the bathroom. It's common sense.

He could have the same following anywhere... I doubt it's a perma ban, but even if it isn't he could jump on youtube and get the same amount of viewers in no time.

Whatever the case, he absolutely earned this L.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My apologies, E3 is basically drive-by-posting era and I forgot your earlier posts in the thread (and these parodies eventually become indistinguishable from what actual posters use to defend the streamers' actions otherwise). Also must not have slept enough last night.

no, I wasn't the one that posted it. I was just hoping that part was sarcastic but I concluded a pretty similar thing to what you did.

Which twitch policy did he violate?

Who cares about Twitch, we all know he'll be back soon. My question is, how do you feel about what he did?

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
That said if he really did rip a boys pants off and film his penis 4 times in a restroom live on Twitch then he might be getting taken off my super exclusive "Favorites" list on Twitch. But I'll wait until the law decides what to do with him.
So you're fine with a scenario of a grown man sexually abusing a child until the law gets involved?

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
The 2time is an entertainer and a good one at that, he fucked up but i have no doubt that Amazon will have him back online in a number of days, he makes them free money.

Deleted member 47092

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I got you boys, I'm almost 41 and he's really the only streamer I will watch for an period of time (like 15-20 minutes usually when he's playing a new game). He's hilarious and basically a caricature of every 80's motivational speaker we had show up in grade school ripping phone books in half and blowing hot water bottles up with their mouth until they explode.

Shut the fuck up forever

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Bans for Twitch streamers at a certain level are useless unless they extend for months. In fact, they're hugely beneficial when there's lots of controversy.

Now he'll probably get all of the other big streamers hyping up his return and he'll come back to a couple hundred thousand viewers and tens of thousands in donations and subs.

Basically, these "faces" of Twitch are nearly untouchable.

Possum

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I'm not saying that Twitch was wrong to ban him, they really had no choice. At the end of the day, it was his own fault that he got banned. That being said, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if he decided to change platforms and move over to Mixer. I would imagine he would be just as popular and successful.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not saying that Twitch was wrong to ban him, they really had no choice. At the end of the day, it was his own fault that he got banned. That being said, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if he decided to change platforms and move over to Mixer. I would imagine he would be just as popular and successful.
Mixer wouldn't tolerate him or his community. YouTube would welcome him with open arms.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I also can't stand it when people vlogging or whatever are super loud and disturb the people around them. not only did he stream in a public place, he was loud and obnoxious too. people like this don't seem to realize that you can play a douche bag without really being a douche bag. i think its' more his character shining through nowadays than the stupid character he plays.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I'm a bit of a fucking idiot sometimes and I love playing video games......wonder if I could make it big as a Twitch streamer.....hmmmm?

tmkn

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Defending the Filming of Minors in Bathrooms
Who cares about Twitch, we all know he'll be back soon. My question is, how do you feel about what he did?
Maybe try answering my question first, if you want an answer, I need the facts first.
Filming children peeing is typically frowned upon
Link to that section in the twitch policy please.
The OP is really short and doesn't take long to read.
The OP doesn't answer my question ;)
You'd think not reading the OP was in the terms of service of this fucking place
Please respect the fact that there are people who want to have a civil discussion
the one about invading other people's privacy
thanks

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
How would anyone think it was ok to film in a public toilets let alone broadcast live to thousands of people.

Something doesn't seem right with this though, surely he (Dr) knew that this wasn't ok (It is illegal from what I have been reading in the State of California) but he (Dr) knew his employee (cameraman) was filming.
He'd have to think first.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe try answering my question first, if you want an answer, I need the facts first.

Link to that section in the twitch policy please.

The OP doesn't answer my question ;)

Please respect the fact that there are people who want to have a civil discussion

thanks
Are you serious? No way.

I just realized I don't give two fucks about this Dr Disrespect guy. Time to ignore them thread. The defense force is getting ridiculous.