• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hooligan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User banned (permanent): trolling, account in junior phase
Dr. Disrespect is hilarious this is an unintentional oversight of a law no one even knew existed. Maybe instead minors shouldn't be allowed into e3. Hope the two time is back soon.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really need that dude to come back into this thread and explain his hand-waving of pedophilia.
The scum have really come out of the woodwork in this thread.

Dr. Disrespect is hilarious this is an unintentional oversight of a law no one even knew existed. Maybe instead minors shouldn't be allowed into e3. Hope the two time is back soon.
Like this guy, 12 posts in 2 years. Burner account to declare their love of filming minors in bathrooms. 'Unintentional oversight of the law' sure is something.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal

I'm sure the racist streamer who takes part in streams that include filming children in the bathroom and also cheated on his wife is just hilarious.

Wampa

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

What a take. Dude is a dumbass plain and simple he knew better the cameraman knew better. He did this multiple times. But sure go ahead and blame the people using the bathroom lol

StringM

Feb 7, 2019
I fucking hate that guy so good. It's time for streamers to kill this overly dramatic characters (like tyler1 or even Ninja) that just appeal to kids. It was a lot more entertaining to watch where we got actually decent players who gave nice and calm conversations. Like maybe shroud. I find that so much more interesting to watch and listen to.

Dre

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He'll be back soon. As if twitch had the balls to perma a streamer as big as him.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Link to that section in the twitch policy please.

This is hilarious. "Show me where in the rules it specifically says that he can't film people pissing without their consent!"

The OP doesn't answer my question ;)

Hint: If one of the large companies actually gets around to banning one of their "huge guys", and specifically states that they're doing it because the person violated their terms of service, they probably violated their terms of service. The companies don't want to ban these guys because they make them money, and will really only do it if backed into a corner.

Please respect the fact that there are people who want to have a civil discussion

"Please respect the fact that there are people who want to find the right angle to defend someone filming people in public bathrooms."

Last edited:

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
I fucking hate that guy so good. It's time for streamers to kill this overly dramatic characters (like tyler1 or even Ninja) that just appeal to kids. It was a lot more entertaining to watch where we got actually decent players who gave nice and calm conversations. Like maybe shroud. I find that so much more interesting to watch and listen to.

The wonderful thing about Twitch is that you don't need to watch Dr. Disrespect if you don't want to and you are welcome to watch streamers that appeal to you.

StringM

Feb 7, 2019
The wonderful thing about Twitch is that you don't need to watch Dr. Disrespect if you don't want to and you are welcome to watch streamers that appeal to you.
Of course. But I'm talking about the most popular mainstream streamers here. They basically serve as a role model for so much new streamers and watchers.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
I know you are banned so this reply is pointless I guess but I actually used to watch him a while ago myself, regardless of if minors should or should not be allowed at e3 he should not have been filming in the toilets, and it seems there was a minor in the bathrooms which makes what he did even worse than it already was. The ban is deserved and should be very long but I doubt it will be longer than a week.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
"User Banned (Duration Pending): Defending the Filming of Minors in Bathrooms" has got to be up there somewhere in terms of ban messages.

PanFro

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if he is permabanned on Twitch he will just switch over to Youtube streaming like nothing ever happened.

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who doesn't follow IRL streamers space at all, how is this accepted by people but shit like Google Glass was torn to shreds over invasion of privacy? Isn't someone streaming IRL just as invasive?

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe instead minors shouldn't be allowed into e3.

Only commenting on this single particular part of this comment - E3 states clearly that they only allow people over age 17 and state clearly that this is strongly enforced through proper ID checks. No Minors should be in E3. T

(Filming in a bathroom is SOoooooo dumb, yes, not disputing that AT ALL..like its so f'ing dumb)

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
As someone who doesn't follow IRL streamers space at all, how is this accepted by people but shit like Google Glass was torn to shreds over invasion of privacy? Isn't someone streaming IRL just as invasive?

Generally, when people are outside or at a large convention floor like E3, they don't have an expectation of privacy. IRL streamers are mostly outside, as far as I've seen.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Only commenting on this single particular part of this comment - E3 states clearly that they only allow people over age 17 and state clearly that this is strongly enforced through proper ID checks. No Minors should be in E3. T

(Filming in a bathroom is SOoooooo dumb, yes, not disputing that AT ALL)

it's not only over 17 it's no one under 17.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
It's important to keep in mind that just about every single one of these streamers and personalities are amateurs. They never went through training about filming permits and legalities, those that did normally have actual industry jobs.
Yeah, they should get at least five strikes before we're sure that it wasn't an accident.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I know you're banned, but...

No one knew that recording people in a bathroom is a bad thing?
No one knew that?
No one?

The fuck.

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If only someone would have told him that filming people pissing was a bad idea.... lmao I still can't believe someone this successful could be so dumb.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll defend anything, huh
dr disrespect setting convents on fire and hurling his own feces at the fleeing nuns is just an unintentional oversight of a law no one even knew existed
maybe nuns shouldn't allowed to be allowed next to people who have working gastrointestinal tracts