• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
dr disrespect setting convents on fire and hurling his own feces at the fleeing nuns is just an unintentional oversight of a law no one even knew existed
maybe nuns shouldn't allowed to be allowed next to people who have working gastrointestinal tracts

"Sister Mary Feces is just a character he's playing. The real Dr. Disrespect would never do the things he's currently doing."

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
taking about all this "minor" thing, directly from E3 faq:

so yeah, for all the press and people with pitchforks here (only about the "minor" thing), yes there is a possibility that that guy was 17, so a minor then. Unlikely by statistics tough.

That policy has been ignored since year 1 of E3. There are always numerous exceptions, even when it was industry only.

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
Ninja loves him and has before he became a big deal. You would be hard pressed to find some popular streamer who didn't. They are all hilarious fucking idiots. I mean the Faze people especially are something special, but in general the most popular streamers all fit there.

You're not wrong. But he was referring to Tfue as he explained in reply to me.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Ugh Twitch, Youtube, and other platforms are turning into such cesspools. Not only should this guy be perma banned from these platforms but he should be arrested. You don't film in a public restroom its common sense unless your a raging jackass.

Knowing these platforms though I get the feeling the norm will still be temp bans and these idiots will keep raking in the cash and viewers because the almighty dollar is more important.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
This thread makes me sad with how many people are defending this.

It really is sad. And I think it speaks to how tribalistic and obsessive people have gotten about personalities on Twitch/YouTube. People treat them like they are Gods in a sense. They can do no wrong and their fans will defend their every single move, no matter what they do.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This thread makes me sad with how many people are defending this.
I've only glanced at this thread throughout the day but at least it seems those people are few and far between. The majority agrees this guy should stay banned. At least I think they do.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Tyler | Code WILDCAT‏ @I_AM_WILDCAT
Remember when Dr. Disrespect got mad at an IRL streamer for streaming at a twitch party? If there's one place I definitely want an unexpected live camera on me, it's while I'm in a public restroom.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
Weirdly enough I'm hoping his banning causes him to go to Mixer or YouTube Gaming to actually bring some competition to twitch. I find his actions irresponsible and agree he should have been banned. However Twitch staff have been terrible for years regarding policy and sticking to their guns and will most likely let him back in within a week because they value money too much. That's the real issue here. I just want something out there to shake up the rotten core of twitch just like how Epic is doing all they can to shake Steam.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly enough I'm hoping his banning causes him to go to Mixer or YouTube Gaming to actually bring some competition to twitch. I find his actions irresponsible and agree he should have been banned. However Twitch staff have been terrible for years regarding policy and sticking to their guns and will most likely let him back in within a week because they value money too much. That's the real issue here. I just want something out there to shake up the rotten core of twitch just like how Epic is doing all they can to shake Steam.
This is so damn dumb.

Stellar Drift

Jan 6, 2018
Lol ok dude.<—- mods this one needs to go bye bye

This one needs to go because I disagree with what they are saying? I haven't taken much of a position on this yet but you can't just try to ban someone because they say "this is an unintentional oversight." That seems like a reasonable answer, you may just not agree with it.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This one needs to go because I disagree with what they are saying? I haven't taken much of a position on this yet but you can't just try to ban someone because they say "this is an unintentional oversight." That seems like a reasonable answer, you may just not agree with it.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. That is what that poster is arguing. It's just not genuine to me. It's not genuine because he did it four damn times.

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Suggesting minors should be banned from an event because adults may come and film them pissing is such a ridiculously bad take.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

You haven't taken a position on whether filming minors in the bathroom is ok?

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
This seems like such an easy thing to not fuck up, wtf Doc. ForsenCD I'm so glad my favorite streamer is a balding boomer who's entire chat just spams shitty emotes.

moon2CUTE

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
My internet friend is in trouble. Time to explain why it's ok to film minors going to the toilet
samuel-martinez-week-ago-brb-pewdiepie-i-gotta-do-my-6321679.png

Oct 25, 2017
I have a pretty good feeling that a lot of the people in here thinking that what disrespect did was ok are the same people who think sharing a bathroom with someone who's transgender is abominable.

Y'all are despicable.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Others have been banned for defending for much less. And oversight my ass. It's a goddamn criminal offense

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I look back on users banned,
And in every place I checked,
The only common thread is dr disrespect
god DAMMIT

every time I manage to get Hamilton out of my head for ten seconds somebody brings it up again

now I have to go listen to the entire fucking soundtrack, so there goes the rest of my night

I hope you're proud of yourself

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Here's my idea for a livestream. I'm going to take a camera into the courtroom while streamers go to court with their internet fanboys serving as their defense. I'll point the camera right at the judge so everyone can see their reactions.

send bits please

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Here's my idea for a livestream. I'm going to take a camera into the courtroom while streamers go to court with their internet fanboys serving as their defense. I'll point the camera right at the judge so everyone can see their reactions.

send bits please

Eh, it's basically already being done. Just with anime voice actors instead of streamers.