• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, showing how someone is okay with folks insulting a person but are not cool with people saying mean stuff about a company is trolling. Wild that drive by posts calling someone disgusting is considered quality content but it's trolling to call out gross absolutists passing through to pass judgement on humans and indirectly insult victims.
You have yet to tell me why DrDisrespect shouldn't be called out on the bullshit he's done.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Yes, showing how someone is okay with folks insulting a person but are not cool with people saying mean stuff about a company is trolling. Wild that drive by posts calling someone disgusting is considered quality content but it's trolling to call out gross absolutists passing through to pass judgement on humans and indirectly insult victims.
it's ok to be mad about that, but we're talking about something else now

if you feel it's that important, make a separate thread about it, but this thread is about dr disrespect

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I believe what they're saying is you don't the finer details or complexity of a relationship you're not apart of and all the morality police stanning for justice and treating women with respect are doing it for some fake internet points. The guy and his wife are still together. Perhaps constantly vilifying him for bad behavior that he may have been forgiven for by the person he wronged is insulting the person who was able to pass forgiveness.

So, you are proposing that it is sexist to criticize someone for cheating now? Oh, and apparently people are only criticizing said behavior because they are virtue signaling? Do you think that shit is going to fly for a single second? If you are going to be such an obvious troll, why not put a little more effort into it? This shit is so weak.

First page was full of haters yikes.. the Doc keeps winning so.. RAULLLLLLLLLLLL

Generally, this isn't a forum that appeals to sexists or racists. So, Dr DisRespect isn't going to have much of an audience here...

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is bullshit, when does DSP get his own tv show????

I want to see the King of Hate on the teevee!

35tsE4.gif
Why did you have to remind me of that lmao. What a cringefest that was.

Korosenai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll watch it, always enjoyed watching Doc on twitch but haven't tuned in in a while.

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone made a "DrDisrespectHisVows" joke yet?
I love how he and his wife literally worked shit out and seem to have a great relationship today and people are still like "HEHE HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE".

Like, it's a shitty thing for sure, but if his own damn wife is willing to look beyond it, maybe us cringy internet fucks can do the same one day lol.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is interesting. I can totally see the desire to do it. He has nailed that sphere. I would expect this isn't the smallest thing he is working on.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017

( I don't get people bringing up his in Fidelity to his spouse. Lots of people cheat. It's not relevant. His public racism is relevant though!)

This is going to go nowhere fast. Nobody gives a shit about minor internet celebrities irl.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Well deserved. His character is awesome. I don't remember catching some of his stream without cracking up.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have watched some of his streams and really didn't like his personally. But gotta admit he has amazing gaming skills

OmegaMori

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Meh a few Whiskys and some Feinds will be a good Time. He has a good character but don't know how a scripted tv show will do. But will be interesting to see how it turns out

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Not familiar with this dude. Sounds like I ought not to be.

How about a Captain Disillusion show? I'd watch the shit outta that.

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
The idea has potential, he's practically a scripted show on some streams already and it can be really funny. Thankfully he's grown out of the shitbag edgelord stuff a bit with the ridiculous chinese accent past that shouldn't be forgotten but I'm not going to call him a "trash person" like so many here are.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I love how he and his wife literally worked shit out and seem to have a great relationship today and people are still like "HEHE HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE".

Like, it's a shitty thing for sure, but if his own damn wife is willing to look beyond it, maybe us cringy internet fucks can do the same one day lol.
That's not how it works. He's shit tier. That a wife forgives a husband means nothing as we don't know what sort of control he exerts over her.

More relevant is why you're defending an actual garbage human.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, we probably should focus on him being a racist. That is the bigger deal (though infidelity is still awful and worthy of scorn).