• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
Love him or hate him, this dude knows how to put on a show. His production values for everything is not matched in the world of live streaming (for an individual).

OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love him or hate him, this dude knows how to put on a show. His production values for everything is not matched in the world of live streaming (for an individual).

The man changed my life. Glad to see Nurse Disrespect getting some limelight. Best show in eSports Entertainment (c). I will sue anyone in 1-15 years that try to copyright this shit.

Edit: That includes you, Lime.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1722

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Haha cool. I literally just got into his vids the week he quit streaming. He played an epic 2player PUBG match.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So I didn't follow his whole thing too much: Was the thing about him cheating on his wife a part of his character or actually real? This video makes me think it was just part of the character and he just wanted a break from streaming, so he came up with that.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I didn't follow his whole thing too much: Was the thing about him cheating on his wife a part of his character or actually real? This video makes me think it was just part of the character and he just wanted a break from streaming, so he came up with that.
I'm going to go with it was real and that they've worked it out.

If he used it as a way for a break, damn. I'll respect that hustle.

Aomber

Oct 25, 2017
Beantown
The original clip of his confession was him out of costume, which AFAIK he's never done outside of that. Seemed pretty legit, and if so, glad they worked it out. But who knows with this guy

Nov 12, 2017
Think his return could make tyler1s return with 386k viewers? With all the drama surrounding it I think he has a chance, everyone on twitch is awaiting his return to see rather the shit was real and how he will react going further.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017

that was real.. he posted the vid out of character. I take the video in the OP as a sign of his wife being back on board with their relationship.

meh. don't really condone cheating.

OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God-fuggin-damnit-I wish Danny O'Dwyer would do a doc on Twitch Streamers (w/ Murray Kish), specifically The Two Time.

TheGameshark

Oct 27, 2017
Catonsville, MD
I think it was real considering he was out of character and he was crying. If it was a fake he's a good actor. If they were indeed able to work out their relationship I'm glad to hear that.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never enjoyed watching his stuff too much but I'm happy that he is in a place now where he can come back and entertain.

OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Follow the thread..

I think Danny is digging too deep unless he want a doc on the doc. #hashtagfollowtheshutdown

Mossflower

Oct 27, 2017
A .month without pay he saw how many subs he had left both wife and husband agreed time to go back to work. On top of last week seeing this turtle beach headset commercials playing on twitch, both sleep relevant to get that payday.

OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I think it's dope as hell that he can bring his wife into the show. She was already a character in it but now she has a better role. By far the best entertainment on the net in 2017 and looking like the same for 2018.

bdwnfn99

Oct 25, 2017
Good for him. Hopefully he worked out with his wife whatever the issue was and they'll both be stronger people for it.

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017

This is how I feel. If everything is actually resolved with his wife and family, then that's great and he can go on with this gig and get right back into character. But I don't really think it's right to now mix in his character's wife with what seems to be his real wife, as if in in the end, the whole situation is something everyone can joke about.

OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This is how I feel. If everything is actually resolved with his wife and family, then that's great and he can go on with this gig and get right back into character. But I don't really think it's right to now mix in his character's wife with what seems to be his real wife, as if in in the end, the whole situation is something everyone can joke about.

The thing that bothers me about this is that his fucking wife is clearly verbally introduced, besides her legs being wrapped around him & a knife being held to his face. The guy has a fucking black eye for Krist's sake...
How many hints do we need that she is in on it besides him saying"DID I MENTION MY WIFE IS AN ASSASSIN????"

Quit being daft and watch the damn video.

Edit: If they worked it out, and obviously they did, why do we care?

Oct 25, 2017
The thing that bothers me about this is that his fucking wife is clearly verbally introduced, besides her legs being wrapped around him & a knife being held to his face. The guy has a fucking black eye for Krist's sake...
How many hints do we need that she is in on it besides him saying"DID I MENTION MY WIFE IS AN ASSASSIN????"

Edit: If they worked it out, and obviously they did, why do we care?

You don't need to freak out and call someone daft just because they're conflicted about the situation. You are clearly extremely excited about the dude coming back, but don't expect everyone to just be fine with it.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Holy mother of gad that was the best wrestling promo I have seen jesus christ

WanFearfulBantamrooster-max-1mb.gif

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But I don't really think it's right to now mix in his character's wife with what seems to be his real wife, as if in in the end, the whole situation is something everyone can joke about.
Its pretty obvious the 2 came to a conclusion that saw them still together which is great (especially since they have a kid) I dont see how if she wanted to be a part of it its all of a reason not right. They clearly wanna move past it and leave whatever happened after private at least for now so I dont see them making that video as a "haha my husband cheated haha" its just them doing it together.

j0hnniX

Oct 25, 2017
GA

Edit: If they worked it out, and obvio

AoYav.gif

giphy.gif

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You don't need to freak out and call someone daft just because they're conflicted about the situation. You are clearly extremely excited about the dude coming back, but don't expect everyone to just be fine with it.

I didn't realize fans were permitted from posting in threads. I will refrain from now on.

And the same guy who defended Pewdiepie's (repeated) use of the N-word on stream. I cannot fathom what people see in him.

Link?

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
I still think the timing of him winning a VGA then not even 2 weeks later admitting that he cheated on his wife is gonna be used against him forever.

Like its poetry.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yuck. I've been considering checking out his work but that's a pretty hard line in the sand.
I didn't realize fans were permitted from posting in threads. I will refrain from now on.

Link?
Aaaaaand 2 minutes to get milkshake ducked for me, awesome.

Still a great promo, but that's messed up

Yup. Sorry, should have posted the context in the first post. Here you go.

https://youtu.be/Y1o79JU2AYg?t=3m12s

'Some things just happen in the heat of the moment.'
People are "Blowing things out of proportion."
The backlash is just because of the "Overly sensitive community."

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess i'm too old for this shit. Celebrity worship in itself is weird already but worshiping these youtube and twitch twats really is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.