• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa

Mark your calendars, because we're setting it in stone! Toonami is excited to announce the newest show joining our lineup. Dr. Stone premieres next Saturday night at midnight!
Catch the full schedule below and don't miss Toonami, every Saturday night from 11p – 4:30a!

August 24th Lineup:
11:00P – Dragon Ball Super
11:30P – gen:LOCK
12:00A – Dr. Stone
12:30A – Fire Force
1:00A – Food Wars
1:30A – Black Clover
2:00A – Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
2:30A – Naruto: Shippuden
3:00A – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
3:30A – Lupin the 3rd Part V
4:00A – My Hero Academia

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Dope!
Really looking forward to it. Glad I never saw it on my own lol
Shame about Lupin getting screwed though. It's one of the best shows on the block.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Toonami has been pretty agressive with their lineup it seems. Awesome for them, seems like a ton of folks still only keep up with anime through Toonami

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Wow, that was quick. They didn't even start airing Kimetsu no Yaiba yet.

I'm glad Dr Stone is getting more exposure though, the series deserves it.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Toonami has been pretty agressive with their lineup it seems. Awesome for them, seems like a ton of folks still only keep up with anime through Toonami
It's the only way to introduce Anime to teens who haven't watched Anime. It's popular, but also Funimation and VizMedia have been supporting it because they realized how much it increases the value of their IP's/Dubs. So it's been getting a lot of support from them. Japan also likes it because it's increasing the viewership and popularity across the globe.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I miss the good old days when you could just sit down on the couch and put on CN and there was an anime show to watch. Nowadays you have to have like 12 cups of coffee if you want even half a chance of watching these shows at the time they broadcast

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Funny this is arguably the strongest the back end of the line up has been in some time.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
I miss the good old days when you could just sit down on the couch and put on CN and there was an anime show to watch. Nowadays you have to have like 12 cups of coffee if you want even half a chance of watching these shows at the time they broadcast
Yeah, shows in the middle of the night is a huge turn off. Better than nothing and it's good that those who can stay up get to partake in this.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty amazing that Naruto shippuden dub still hasn't ended on TV (it has finished in dvd releases) and Boruto is almost to ep 40

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Wish they would just ditch Family Guy on Saturdays and bump up Dragon Ball so the anime block starts earlier and they wouldn't have to replace shows.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Thought I wasn't going to like the show based on how arrogant the main character looked, but he is such a great character so far. Rooting for them all lol.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Also, a reminder to anyone who doesn't know, we do a ResetERA Toonami group-watch every Saturday.