• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Surprise tickets are in! Time for my wallet to shine :D

So happy with the FE collab as well. Can't wait to see who gets added in.

On top of all that, the amount of amazing QoL improvements that this game has received in just 6 months is freaking absurd considering how long things usually take to get changed in other gacha games.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Really excited to see who the Fire Emblem characters will be! I'll make sure to save up as much Wyrmite as I can.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Well, here we go, then! Finally, Tiki as a dragon in Dragalia Lost?

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
collabs in cygames games are normally free units, they have never put one for pull. though again, this is a nintendo game, so they might add them.

Oct 25, 2017
FE characters drawn by a good artist that match a singular art style might be good. Though it's a pretty boring collab otherwise.

Gotta stock up on wyrmite for Mym

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cygames continue to be amazing. So many incredible quality-of-life updates (added onto what was already incorporated in during the first six months) and a lot of free currency to do pulls. Also, surprise tickets! I'm definitely going to keep supporting Dragalia Lost, the game is a lot of fun and I want it to do well.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Is Dragalia Lost going to finally give me the chance to control Hector in real time?!

Nah, it's just going to be a bunch of Camillas ain't it

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo's finally doing so.e good marketing.
Needed to do Twitter campaigns earlier, as well as more regular update stuff.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The only people in gacha hell are those who aren't playing Dragalia.
I tried it and did not enjoy it. The gacha was a major factor as well as the game play being rather dull. The roll dodge move was alright, but all the levels felt the same to me, and just weren't keeping me interested. It also didn't help that the levels did the same bullshit every gacha game does: "You need this element and a team above this power number to likely beat the level." You CAN beat the level without the stuff they recommend sometimes, but most of the time your success or failure comes down to "either you have the right characters or you don't" Another thing that bugs me about gachas in general is that they have an "autoplay" option of some kind that repeatedly does a level for you to level up your characters... When a game gets to the point where it has to have an option to play itself to keep you from getting bored, that's a problem. It's not the same as auto battle in an RPG either, there's still actual gameplay going on there

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Dammit. I said I would never spend money on Dragalia cause unlike FEH, it doesn't have characters I already like in it. But now they gotta go and do this.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I tried it and did not enjoy it. The gacha was a major factor as well as the game play being rather dull. The roll dodge move was alright, but all the levels felt the same to me, and just weren't keeping me interested. It also didn't help that the levels did the same bullshit every gacha game does: "You need this element and a team above this power number to likely beat the level." You CAN beat the level without the stuff they recommend sometimes, but most of the time your success or failure comes down to "either you have the right characters or you don't" Another thing that bugs me about gachas in general is that they have an "autoplay" option of some kind that repeatedly does a level for you to level up your characters... When a game gets to the point where it has to have an option to play itself to keep you from getting bored, that's a problem. It's not the same as auto battle in an RPG either, there's still actual gameplay going on there
As it's usually the case in games like these, the campaign levels are there for story purposes and as set-up for endgame content. The hardest content in Dragalia Lost requires a lot of training and strategy, not unlike a raid battle from an MMO.

Coming up with a team configuration with the right units and gear, however, is literally what the genre is about. If you're completely averse to that, then you'll never enjoy a game like this no matter how good it is.

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been told that CyGames always gives out all collab characters for free, for anyone who was wondering.

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
We might finally get to pull a playable Mym...

..in FEH

And we will have Camilla, Lyn and Ike in the collab. Tiki as the dragon.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
We might finally get to pull a playable Mym...

..in FEH

And we will have Camilla, Lyn and Ike in the collab. Tiki as the dragon.
One-sided collabs are common, you'd think they would joint announce it if anything was coming to Feh, but since there is no other details on it for now, they could be waiting till it's closer.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
As it's usually the case in games like these, the campaign levels are there for story purposes and as set-up for endgame content. The hardest content in Dragalia Lost requires a lot of training and strategy, not unlike a raid battle from an MMO.

Coming up with a team configuration with the right units and gear, however, is literally what the genre is about. If you're completely averse to that, then you'll never enjoy a game like this no matter how good it is.
The thing that more bothers me about it is them just telling you what you need rather than letting you build the right team for it. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by the "what the genre is about" referring to gacha, or loot drop/raid games in general.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The thing that more bothers me about it is them just telling you what you need rather than letting you build the right team for it. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by the "what the genre is about" referring to gacha, or loot drop/raid games in general.
As I said, the campaign stuff is there as set-up. It serves as a tutorial. Once you cross into early progression content like Master Dragons and Imperial Onslaught, the training wheels come off completely.