• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017

Thought it was a very cute and fun video. Cygames really wanted to do something special it seems to put this effort into it.

Vocals sung by Liyuu are amazing too. The final song especially is just a pure joy on the ears

EDIT: Wow, Liyuu actually got into Siren Cosplay too for this event (source: https://dragalialost.com/jp/event/siren/)
DSC00108_3.jpg

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We truly don't deserve Cygames. We really don't. It's impressive to see the amount of work that went into this, and the music was beautiful. What a wonderful way to finish the summer event.

Aveyn Knight

Nov 29, 2017
UK
That was a really nice surprise. Really liking the music. Are they releasing a CD of it?

I was a bit thrown off with the English video having no voices for the dialogue. Too used to playing with Japanese voices, haha.

Also I feel like they didn't use Polaris (the first song?) in the actual event enough.

Dinskugga

Nov 6, 2017
Maybe put up the game in the rest of the world now then....

Not just having it in like five countries

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
That was a really nice surprise. Really liking the music. Are they releasing a CD of it?

I was a bit thrown off with the English video having no voices for the dialogue. Too used to playing with Japanese voices, haha.

Also I feel like they didn't use Polaris (the first song?) in the actual event enough.
I think the first song was used in just one part of the first half of the summer event, but wasn't really utilized much.

I'm also pretty sure they are releasing a CD of the Dragalia vocal soundtrack. I think there was news posted about it coming out for the anniversary event. Supposedly DAOKO will perform a live performance for it as well

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Screw you Nintendo. I spent 10000 of the dragon bucks or whatever it is and didn't unlock her.
She's not limited at least, so you can grab her during one of the eventual Dream Summon banners (assuming you don't mind opening your wallet to buy it)! Or get spooked along the way with your regular gacha pulls.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017

The first two songs are on iTunes but I don't think the third one is yet.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
She isn't? That's good to hear, I was only worried because I thought she was lol.
Nope, against all odds Cygames released the summer banners as being non-limited. It surprised a lot of us playing the game, as usually in gacha games this type of banner is always limited. They haven't done a limited banner in a while actually (the current Valentine banner being an exception since it's a re-run so they couldn't suddenly make it non-limited for everyone that pulled on it last year).

You just have to decide which Siren you want: the water or the light one. If you can't decide, grab em' both! Well, assuming you don't mind waiting for another Dream Summon to come around, and you'll still have the dilemma of having to choose who is first. The gacha life is never easy, I'm afraid.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
To my recollection I don't think we have had limited Dragons yet have we? (Unless you count "Mym"). All the limited stuff seems to be either the Gala or special event things like Halloween Elisanne.

We've had limited dragon alt's like Halloween Silke and Dragonyule Jeanne, as well as Marishiten for New Years.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this concert was amazing and the music already went on my daily play-list on Spotify! :D

I honestly made a complete 180 on Siren. When she was revealed I was pretty neutral and indifferent on her since I'm not much into idols and such. Over the course of the event then, reading her story and also her interactions with Cleo in Summer Cleo's story I warmed up to her a big deal and together with the music, the art and characters I fell in love with the entire event and Siren twice over. So much that I spend my entire summon-stash on it! In the end I got every character but not Siren v2 though I won't give yep, I still have two pulls tomorrow! And honestly some of Siren's story-bits hit the feels pretty hard...

Is there any way I can get the Daoko and Liyuu CD shipped to Germany paying with PayPal? Amazon sadly doesn't take PayPal.

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
We've had limited dragon alt's like Halloween Silke and Dragonyule Jeanne, as well as Marishiten for New Years.
Ah. I forgot about those event-specific ones. Marishiten also because they re-ran that event recently too. But yeah the Halloween limited alts have not been seen again. Though I'd imagine they'll make a return this October after the anniversary. Maybe.
Wow this concert was amazing and the music already went on my daily play-list on Spotify! :D

I honestly made a complete 180 on Siren. When she was revealed I was pretty neutral and indifferent on her since I'm not much into idols and such. Over the course of the event then, reading her story and also her interactions with Cleo in Summer Cleo's story I warmed up to her a big deal and together with the music, the art and characters I fell in love with the entire event and Siren twice over. So much that I spend my entire summon-stash on it! In the end I got every character but not Siren v2 though I won't give yep, I still have two pulls tomorrow! And honestly some of Siren's story-bits hit the feels pretty hard...

Is there any way I can get the Daoko and Liyuu CD shipped to Germany paying with PayPal? Amazon sadly doesn't take PayPal.
Likewise. I wasn't too interested in Siren when first encountered, but over the course of the event, and especially Part 2, she just grew on you with her spirit in spite of pretty much everything falling apart. Just a very wholesome character overall.