• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
So what exactly do I use the dragon orbs for? It mentions something about tradeing them in, but I can't figure out where that is.

Oct 26, 2017
That 300 wyrmite put me at one away for a guaranteed 4* on this banner so went ahead and spent it. Now my last daily pull on this banner will be a 4*.....Wyrmprint.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
How am I supposed to get my Facility level up to 100 to upgrade my Castle to level 3? That seems like a tough ask when you only get 1 level for each upgrade.

Oct 26, 2017
Also don't forget to go to the trade shop in the item shop and get dojos under the Imperial onslaught trade. They are an easy add to facility total and can be upgraded cheaply and have a big impact on might.

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Were those wing recovery items supposed to go away after the event or something? Cause mine are gone...

EDIT: NVM THEY STILL THERE, IT"S EARLY LOL

Oct 26, 2017
Lol they keep slowly trickling out gifts. Just got 6 skip tickets and 6 of the getherwing refresh item. At this rate maybe we'll get a bunch of summon tickets.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
If the new event is Halloween-themed, maybe I could at least finally summon a decent dark dragon. Zodiark is still the only one I have and I'm not a big fan.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I thought they didn't add to the cap? Weren't adding to mine...

They definitely do.

There's a bug with the blacksmith (if its under construction its values don't add to the total even if it got you to a plateau needed for a halidom upgrade). So that might be issue with your numbers looking off.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They definitely do.

There's a bug with the blacksmith (if its under construction its values don't add to the total even if it got you to a plateau needed for a halidom upgrade). So that might be issue with your numbers looking off.

I literally just added a dojo after I read your post and my level did not go up. I can even post the before and after screenshots. Hmm

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is a game changer. Should be easy to reach 200 now. Thx gents.

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yea, up to lvl 5 on each they only cost 10 of that may as well. Only downside is you have to play a lot of Imperial Onslaught, but people of gotten a lot better at running them especially at Expert level on Fire and Wind.

Right, that's what I do - fire and wind. Figure everyone has a decent water and there are 2 billion Eze out there. Not so bad tbh.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
im on 230, grinding to 300 for Halidon 6 so I can then upgrade smity so I can finally make 5* weapons

I'm at 293, so nearly there. I did buy the 5th Smithwrym, but not sure if it was worth it. On one hand, mats are really becoming a limiting factor. On the other hand build times are getting super long like 1 day per upgrade, even on the mines

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also don't forget to go to the trade shop in the item shop and get dojos under the Imperial onslaught trade. They are an easy add to facility total and can be upgraded cheaply and have a big impact on might.

I can't seem to find this. Only have treasure trade and Dragon Trials. Maybe I need to get further in the story?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 293, so nearly there. I did buy the 5th Smithwrym, but not sure if it was worth it. On one hand, mats are really becoming a limiting factor. On the other hand build times are getting super long like 1 day per upgrade, even on the mines

Yeah, I've been trying to balance doing the shorter things during the day and the longer things overnight but it's reaching a point where even the shorter non-dojo stuff is ~5ish hours at lowest and rapidly increasing (so it's time to farm Onslaughts later now that the raid is gone... which requires more active play than I'd like for farming), and then the longer stuff is over half a day so it's not even really "overnight", hmm.

Meanwhile I have 4 wyrms but also a ton of wyrmite to spare, so I'd get a 5th, except I want to be sure I can reliably have all of them working first, which I'm not quite at yet if a 5th is there. And I need to expand my castle (I'm at uh... 263 but never did the 200 upgrade as I didn't need it yet) as well, where money is the limiting factor, so not building (and so using money) as much in the time being is probably better...

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I have 4 wyrmsith bought with the Apologems from Cytendo

Zodiark on Expert is bullshit lol
dont stand behind him, that were he uses the tail swipe with curse, for that matter, dont stand on teh 6 of any dragon, specially Zodi and Mercury.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but by that point a bunch of people (myself included) get Frozen to death.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All of Zodiarks telegraphed stuff isnt that bad what is annoying is his version of the dumb ass lunge forward all the dragons do

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
After playing Lily for the raid during 2 weeks and going back to Ezelith I now realize how annoying it is to play melee against the dragons. I find it more annoying to fight Midgardsormr with Ezelith than any other with Lily.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well I have enough for 40 pulls when the next banner comes out. After that, it seems like Wyrmite gain is going to drop off a cliff and I won't be getting much after it.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The stupidest is the peck/tail swipe.
It does tons of damage and curses, with minimal warning.
The general rule of thumb is to always be at his side if you are behind or in front you are in a bad spot. The big issue with the little lunges is he insta turns on a dime tackles a direction. Even the peck you have time to react to as he wont generally turn to do it

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
click on the "featured" icon on the upper left side, on the main screen. or just look for it on the news feed

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I think I must have just missed this when seeing it during the sort of tutorial type moments, but is there a more effective way of beating an enemy that is guarding? Can you only just beat the hell out of it to wear the shield down or is there a specific way to do it more effectively?

Status
Not open for further replies.