Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Jan 12, 2018
I got Pia on my first 10 draw, then Lucretia and Auspex's Prayers in my second ten draw. Also got unicorn, which I was hoping had an attack buff, but it's also +HP like Jeanne. Super lucky, but I still don't have some kind of attack buff light dragon like I do for the other elements.

Either way I am done with this banner. Unbound Jupiter will have to do for now!

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Did 3 pulls, sadly got only a Wyrmrpint. However, I got new characters: Irfan, Vanessa and Vixel. Also got more copies of Phoenix and Ifrit. :A

Maybe I will pull near the end of the event. I still have enough for 5 pulls, but I want to wait for Christmas/New Year.

Oct 25, 2017
So what order should we be taking out the boss this time?
There isn't a super important break order like the previous bosses. Breaking a hand will make the punch attack he does with that hand turn from purple to red, but those are pretty easy to dodge normally. I think breaking the right hand will make the move where he sets up a flaming circle in the arena only do the outer circle instead of both circles, while his left hand I think changes his moving mines/bombs from purple to red.

Oct 26, 2017
Put me in the EX not showing up after several attempts camp. Also people running their best rainbow teams are making this more of a slog than it needs to be. Just put your best light units on a team, it doesn’t matter if they are a couple thousand might less. This should be an easy raid, but a lot of people are trying to make this way more difficult than it is.

Oct 26, 2017
Put me in the EX not showing up after several attempts camp. Also people running their best rainbow teams are making this more of a slog than it needs to be. Just put your best light units on a team, it doesn’t matter if they are a couple thousand might less. This should be an easy raid, but a lot of people are trying this way more difficult than it is.
It's weird that I'm seeing so many rainbow teams after we just got done with a light event not 4 weeks ago :-/

Dec 21, 2017
"We set up an appearance rate every raid event. This time, we have changed an appearance rate from the one of the last raid event. We should have noticed to players regarding the change in the Notices."

So they did reduce the chance of spawning EX...

I will gladly take the 150 wyrmites though.

Jun 8, 2018
I did 4 ten pulls, got some weird results. Four copies of Pia, four copies of the new Althemia wyrmprint, my second Juggernaut, Edward, a lot if 3* stuff I already have, and the Cleo's Ruse wyrmprint as my only 5*. Couldn't they at least given me a Vixel rather than a Pia? He seems cool.

Anyways, I like a lot of what is being done in this banner so far. The story is interesting with all the connected characters, the music is great, and I like the synergy the characters share with the energy charge mechanic.

It makes me want to see a mixed water/dark enemy group so I can try out Pia and Elias in the same party. Maybe add Ryozen and Lowen to amplify Pia's Energy Doublebuff skill. Who knows, maybe chapter 7 will give me the chance.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen EX raid spawn once. Is it like the last raid where it disappears regardless of whether you were hosting or joining? That would be awful if so. Hopefully it's either bugged in some way or they bump the appearance rate to what it was last time.

EDIT: I guess I'll grind Beginner/Standard while they sort this EX rate out.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
Dragon prep still works, I highly recommend equipping 3 MUB Dragon Arcanum (2* Wyrmprint) to your AI so you’ll be able to dragon immediately as the fight starts if others also have it equipped. It’s really good for getting the epithet on EX. While it’s a bit weird for this to not be changed, I do like the fact that it’s really easy for new players to have an ideal EX setup. The fact that many people have rainbow teams and no dragon prep tells me that maybe only a small percentage of the overall Dragalia Lost population know about it, or are relatively new to the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I had incredible luck with this banner, with 4 + 1 pulls I got:

- Lucretia
- Vixel
- Pia
- Mikoto
- 1x Heavenly Holiday
- 1x Resounding Rendition

so I pretty much got everything sans Cupid right?

And yes the music is amazing, even more so than usual!

Oct 25, 2017
So they really did lower the rate at which you unlock EX. 150 apology wyrmite for not putting it in the event description.

Managed to get the EX speed clear title, so just regular farming left for me.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Did some testing with Julietta + event print. Last Recovery (skill) and Last Recovery (print) will trigger at the same time and stack the healing. Good if you are in the thick of things, but also a good chance that you will over heal otherwise.

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird that I'm seeing so many rainbow teams after we just got done with a light event not 4 weeks ago :-/
I only just finished the story, but I’m assuming the whole “there’s no weak characters this time” aspect got received a bit too well by people? Like, yes, you won’t get hurt more than the base damage value, but light units will still do more damage and take less damage...

I took the day off so I could deal with some appointments/errands, but that’s done with, so I can try a bit of raiding now...

May 1, 2018
I only just finished the story, but I’m assuming the whole “there’s no weak characters this time” aspect got received a bit too well by people? Like, yes, you won’t get hurt more than the base damage value, but light units will still do more damage and take less damage...
Yeah, 3* base stats aren't all that different - most of the differences would be in the passives that 5*s get. Who knows if that's worth it.

I'll totally be taking Maribelle for Skill Damage Up, but not my Xainfried who just overlaps with HEli.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, 3* base stats aren't all that different - most of the differences would be in the passives that 5*s get. Who knows if that's worth it.

I'll totally be taking Maribelle for Skill Damage Up, but not my Xainfried who just overlaps with HEli.
Oh, to be clear I meant that because there’s no element that’s weak against dark, people are probably caring less than they still should about bringing light characters. Nothing about rarities.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, to be clear I meant that because there’s no element that’s weak against dark, people are probably caring less than they still should about bringing light characters. Nothing about rarities.
It's definitely less important but... man, people be trying to bring in a 9000p team lead by Hawk and just getting ROCKED lmao

Oct 25, 2017
What levels should my Light Characters have on average for Expert? Would around level 40 be enough?
Ah, level isn’t really used to gauge anything because it’s just another way to provide stats, and even just in terms of upgrading a character there’s still mana circles to consider before you start considering weapons/dragons/prints/buildings, so... it’s worthless by itself.

Recommendations/requirements are always based on might, or hp/str directly (out of necessity for clearing it) for endgame stuff. Expert for this raid is 7800 might per team, so 1950 per adventurer.

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, level isn’t really used to gauge anything because it’s just another way to provide stats, and even just in terms of upgrading a character there’s still mana circles to consider before you start considering weapons/dragons/prints/buildings, so... it’s worthless by itself.

Recommendations/requirements are always based on might, or hp/str directly (out of necessity for clearing it) for endgame stuff. Expert for this raid is 7800 might per team, so 1950 per adventurer.
AND at 7800 you're going to need a good Raid group to carry you TBH

I'd recommend at least 8500 might before doing pugs

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I didn’t want to offer any actual recs because 1. didn’t do expert yet and 2. thanks to Halloween my team’s at 10k even with a level 16 and 0 mana Elias slapped in the 4th slot. Though he does have Eleonora’s 4* T3 wind bow (but only dragon arcanum and Jupiter).

Aug 5, 2018
The lack of a specific part we NEED to focus on first for this raid boss compared to the last two leads to a less organized start, so people are just sorta hitting whatever’s closest to them.

Oct 25, 2017
His hands are just all over the place so if you're aiming specifically for one you're spending a bunch of time repositioning or just hitting air. I'll try to hit a hand when its easy to do so but otherwise I'm just hitting whatever.

Oct 25, 2017
So for the Platinum Showcase, I did the Character one, and managed to net both Xander and Lily at once. So clearly I'll be ready for the next Water event.

I wanted Louise though in the last event but didn't get her. I'm not sure if I'll bother with this Events Gacha and save up for the next Holiday event when I would imagine there may be limited availability of special characters like Halloween Elisanne, who I also missed and bummed about.