• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Well... sure, I guess. Even after building Verica's wand for HMS, I should have enough money for that 5* T2 0UB dagger for Orsem to use, and then later the same as a wand for Lily too (at least in terms of who'll be using them ASAP).

Speaking of which, glad I made a point of farming 300 orbs after finishing up the last few silver/bronze emblems tonight. It looks like the 1/2 stamina event ends in under a week, so there's never a day with half off fire expert and I didn't lose out. Now I'll have 30/30 altars by the end of the week, so... I'll be trying HMS in a few days, huh.

meanwhile, master avenues for the same cost as expert used to be, huh

stalfos

Oct 27, 2017
Master ATF

ZDWFabD.jpg
bSstGcd.jpg

PogChamp

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
No that's Xainfried that's rated up I believe
My mistake, why do both 5* Water adventurer guys' names start with an X xD

Also, the new Master difficulties give quite a bit more. Master Fortune gave 20K rupees with 35K from the daily chest. Makes the rupee grind a lot easier, especially since it costs the same stamina as Expert did.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I already have Lily, Xander, and Xainfried, so I'm not really needing for water adventurers. I'll still probably do my usual amount of pulls though which has worked out well for me.

Also decided to do one 10-pull on this showcase along with the daily summons. I didn't get one of the 5* dragons I wanted, but I did get Lindworm who I didn't have. Now Juggernaut is the only 4* dragon I don't have.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
2 more dark units jumping ship to another element XD (Althemia and Edward for Halloween, Nef and Cleo for Christmas)

May 1, 2018
cygames be like what is dark
An inferior element that people only have before realizing their true potential.

I have Xainfried already, but... dragons across the board have rate-up, so it's a 0.4 chance for Xain instead of .5, that's 1/250 instead of 1/200, and even if I don't like Cerberus she's still strong and I like all the other featured dragons... I also don't have Musashi but don't exactly need him, featured prints aren't terrible...

*sweats* Maybe I'll just stop at the first pity break. The more I roll, the more chances of getting dupe Xain... And Nef looks adorable but I don't exactly NEED more water units...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's not exactly a thrilling character selection, especially because I already have Nef. I was hoping for Ranzal too at least; I guess I should be happy it's not Luca.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Xander could be a lance character too, given the bottom right. Nef is probably an axe character that uses the sack of gifts as a weapon.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Genuinely quite excited for Christmas Cleo

I'm confused as to what the rarity distribution is going to be though. You'd think they would make Cleo the 5* as she is a story character like Elisanne. But Nefaria and Xander are both base 5*
Are these going to be 3*/4* versions of them?

Also RIP Shadow element

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Genuinely quite excited for Christmas Cleo

I'm confused as to what the rarity distribution is going to be though. You'd think they would make Cleo the 5* as she is a story character like Elisanne. But Nefaria and Xander are both base 5*
Are these going to be 3*/4* versions of them?

Also RIP Shadow element

I don't see them doing more than one 5* a banner. Cleo is front and center like Elly was, she's probably the 5*. Nef and Xander get a downgrade to 4* and 3* respectively.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
5*'s getting downgraded for events is a pretty interesting precedent to set. Makes more people who haven't gotten the 5* yet willing to pull for the event banner.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
5*'s getting downgraded for events is a pretty interesting precedent to set. Makes more people who haven't gotten the 5* yet willing to pull for the event banner.
Yeah I'm liking the idea of it. And I love the idea of event characters having different weapons and elements too.

Gonna be awkward when Nefaria's 4* form is better and more popular than her 5* one though lol

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
With this next banner every element has at least three 5* characters, water and light have four, while dark still only has one.

Even across games dark is still getting punished for Zooey, lol.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really looking forward to the Christmas event and banner! :) Also the dragon banner trolled me hard, I still had one 10x ticket and one 1x ticket and used the 10x first. I get a 5* adventurer with Xainfried whom I didn't have yet and a 5* print, Dragon Breathen but still no proper 5* dragon. So still happy I use my 1x ticket and pull a Jeanne D'arc, my first proper 5* dragon finally! :D

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really need any new Water Units unless maybe Cleo is a 5* healer. I should probably keep saving for a dark banner,

DeepChord

Jan 21, 2018
So I'm getting a new phone soonish (One Plus 6T) and would love to play Dragalia Lost. Is there any way to do so from Europe?

ThirtyFive

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah... Counting this dragon rate up banner, it'll probably be 3 in a row that I skip.

Not really a problem for me; more wyrmite for the next one.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok brain may not be working yet why do we think it is water?

Edit no just saw the actual announcement. Was just going off lead pics here *snooze*

Oct 26, 2017
Cleo is a dagger unit and likely the 5* unit, hard pass since I have Orsem. However, I really want Xander and Nef and hopefully they are 4* or lower.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have nearly 30 single tickets saved up so I thought "hmm, there's 5 days of this to do discounts, I'll do 5 tickets now and just spend that free 10 ticket at the end with slightly better pity" since Christmas seems maybe not ideal.

3/5 were just eldwater, but I immediately got Lowen and the 5th was a second Lindworm, so that definitely paid off nice enough. We'll see what the other 15 get me...

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I can get a chance to get back into the game again with the Christmas event. Took a break during the last event partially because of vacation. Still sitting on a lot of Wyrmite.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll need to save till valentine's day, I'm placing all bets on mym being released then.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Unless she's somehow extremely good gameplay-wise, there is nothing appealing to me about spending more time with "we couldn't settle for the harem nonsense just applying to the humans so this dragon has to want to fuck Euden too".

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless she's somehow extremely good gameplay-wise, there is nothing appealing to me about spending more time with "we couldn't settle for the harem nonsense just applying to the humans so this dragon has to want to fuck Euden too".
Its more that i'm sure most people here were saving for christmas in expectations of christmas mym being a thing. I'll laugh so hard if they make her a trash gameplay character though.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
People just like saving for seasonals in gacha games, gotta catch em all.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
WOW i pulled my final Maritimus at 12:55 am. Thank god my sick son woke up screaming in the middle of the night at midnight. Went to sit in his room with him and turned on my phone and realized i had one to go still, ran like 200 stamina worth of manticores and finally pulled him with minutes to spare WHEW. Didn't come anywhere close to emblem clear but i got all the lmiited endeavors finished and MUB Maritimus so I'm happy with my progress that event.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to do something about regular dragon scales. You need way too many for how many drop.

Oct 26, 2017
They really need to do something about regular dragon scales. You need way too many for how many drop.

They said a month or so ago that they are looking into allowing trading up and down mats, but alas that was a month ago. They've been very silent about future plans since, even though they stated they want to communicate more often what is coming.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It is really weird to me how they've handled the higher tier orbs/scales, yeah. Obviously an exchange system is a helpful solution but in general I'm just surprised they did not think through how little of them you use, particularly for the scales. At least for orbs I can see T2/T3 adding up if you suddenly max a ton of mana circles, though you only need 224 T2 and 34 T3 to max both altars.

The T3 scales are only used for mana circles, and you only need... what, maybe 40 per character? And that's only if you get them to the 4th and 5th circle; you're only using a couple if you leave most units at 30.

...though speaking of, I am unfortunately low on Mercury's. I should try to fix that somewhat, since I do have enough for Lily to get her 5th circle (she's at 39 currently) but I will probably want to get Orsem up from 30 to 40 if I don't pull Cleo, and even without considering other new pulls I do need to build a water healer (I have both but at 0) up to 20-30ish. Though like I said, that's only a couple past Orsem's. And I will definitely be farming a lot of orbs tonight regardless...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
why make healers when you can just throw a phoenix or two on your other characters.

my Phoenix already ate my other two Phoenixes so sadly I cannot run the pro all AIs have a Phoenix strat

Real answer: no way I'm using Phoenix during a challenge battle; I need a healer to keep the AI alive and I'm doing damage with the dragon.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Give us a rate-up on Phoenix, cowards. You won't.

They already did!

like I'm sure MUBing her would be good for HMS, so I'd take it again and hope I'm still lucky, but also I'm starting to feel my fear of ever ending up with a 6th copy of an HP dragon is second to my fear of ever getting a dupe 5* unit

Status
Not open for further replies.