• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's a statue to boost damage for all of those amazing shadow characters we have!

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
What have you guys been doing with extra event wyrmprints? They give you more than enough of them to max unbind one, but then I usually have 2-4 left over, do you just sell em for the extra eldwater? They don't seem useful to keep around unless they are max unbound

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was feeling the pull itch since I didn't for the last light banner and decided to use some of the single tickets I had stacked up. Got Jeanne on the eighth and didn't have her so I'll be happy with that.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
My understanding is the official stream can't be watched outside of Japan.

It's not for another 9 hours anyway, I think.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
How's this game coming along? I shifted it to daily login only status a couple weeks ago, as it seemed like the game is just sputtering on autopilot with events that require full mono elements or death.

Is there anything new coming that we've heard of to spice things up and shift the focus off of the mono meta, or is Cygames just going to keep cycling through mono element events starting back at Water Units vs. Fire Dungeons/Bosses again once they've gone through the full cycle once?

Thanks!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
There's a datamine of a "Kalaedoscope maze" that people theorize isn't mono element, but everything officially announced is.

anjj5z98v6421.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
How's this game coming along? I shifted it to daily login only status a couple weeks ago, as it seemed like the game is just sputtering on autopilot with events that require full mono elements or death.

Is there anything new coming that we've heard of to spice things up and shift the focus off of the mono meta, or is Cygames just going to keep cycling through mono element events starting back at Water Units vs. Fire Dungeons/Bosses again once they've gone through the full cycle once?

Thanks!
the light event didnt necessarily mean you needed to play light, people were being competitive with none light teams.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It's more the facility events that you want mono teams for but that's largely due to the challenge battle bonuses, and to some extent it being easier to keep them alive for that bonus as well. And for that you don't exactly need entirely stellar units in the right element.

I think the maze thing was datamined forever ago but it's nice that they finally added more about it, which suggests it'll be sooner rather than later. I do hope it's mechanically interesting (and IIRC there was something in that initial info about earning weapons through it?); since events are so boss focused it'll be neat to have something that's probably more about exploring levels... as long as it doesn't get super tedious to run a lot. And similarly it could be a good opportunity to not be mono-element (and the name suggests it won't be), since if it's co-op focused but not a raid/boss, you could do things like have players split up to fight different enemy groups that are fitting for their element, or take the lead for one part due to what spawned, etc. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up for something that'll just be fairly basic, of course...

in any case, looking forward to tonight's info, though who knows how significant it will be/how far in the future they'll talk about

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not getting anything on the Abema stream, even through a proxy. Just a blank screen, no video. Damn. :(

Edit:

Man, Cleo is like a combination of Lily, Lucretia AND Halloween Elisanne. Insane. Also, that Jeanne Dragon. <3

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at Nef's new force strike ability. That's... amusing, at least. I guess everything is energy now.

nothing super appealing about them, though, as I have Orsem and Lily already; Jeanne would be nice, but...

Oct 26, 2017
I...I don't think I want any of the new units. Maybe Xander? But not sure I like the force strike mechanic on mages, especially since I already have regular Xander. Would have loved if Nef had two Damage dealing skills.

Oct 26, 2017
Also with no new healer High Brunhilda may actually be a little easier High Dragon than HMS perhaps? Maybe Ricardt's time to shine.

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
They keep trying with these energy buffs.. 😴

But I'd love to get Dragonyule Xander (and regular Xander for that matter).

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I do like that they heard "bows need buffs"

and made a bow that shoots buffs

Well this is one way to kill time on a stream.

well, it is mainly a recording of the radio show

I think we're getting some info shortly though; there's still 45 minutes left I think?

EDIT: whoa, lances can be hit (to some degree?) without their attacks being interrupted, and their force strike is longer

bows shoot faster and force strike MUCH faster

20 of each scale and a character pull ticket (going by the Discord here) as a Christmas present??

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Did I hear right? Are they giving us a free 5* character pull as a Christmas present?

May 1, 2018
Oh my poor Nefaria

Not only do you have to aim your Force Strikes at enemies, now you have to aim them at players AND enemies at the same time.

AND she's still a status-based character. Freeze inflict and Frozen Punisher... at least she doesn't have to time a skill near the end of the freeze like Night of Antiquity, and there are plenty of good units that inflict Freeze status. But, y'know, boss still has to be weak to it, and the Force Strikes.
Edit: Got that wrong, she has increased chance to inflict freeze with one of her passives. That's... probably worse. Also it's a Flurry ability.

In other news, unclear if the 5* ticket is like Welcome Pack or Surprise Ticket.

Last edited:

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
https://dragalialost.com/en/news/maintenance/2715

Concerning Maintenance on 12/25
We will be performing overall game maintenance during the period below.

You will not be able to play the game during the maintenance. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Please accept 7-Day Pack (Resources) and 30-Day Pack (Recovery) rewards before the maintenance.

■ Maintenance period:
Dec 24 21:30, 2018(PT) to Dec 24 22:00, 2018(PT)

■ Details:
・ We will change the purchase limit for the Welcome Pack from 1 to 2.
Note: Those who have already purchased the Welcome Pack will be able to purchase it an additional time after the maintenance is complete.
・ Lily, Naveed, Louise, and Lucretia will be added to the characters who can be summoned using the 5★ Summon Voucher.

■ Notes:
The maintenance period may start and/or end before or after the scheduled times.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bow

- Increased overall attack speed
- FS Rain arrows appear instantly
- Dash Attack now shoots arrows

Lance
- Removed launch on 4th basic attack
- Super Armor during attack string
- Increased basic attack range
- Increased Force Strike sliding distance
- Adjusted Force Strike Knockback

Oct 26, 2017
DONT USE THE 5* TICKET YET!!!

After maintenance on the night before Christmas they will be expanding the pool to include Lily, Naveed, Louise, and Lucretia. Unless you have multiples of those and it would only dilute your pool than summon now. For myself, and I'm sure many others, my odds improve dramatically of avoiding a dupe with the additions.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish we could have got the pool update now. I'm hoping I don't accidentally spend this ticket between now and the 24th.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
ELDWATERED!

(I had more post launch 5 stars so pulling now was a better chance of a new 5 star)

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll go ahead and use my 5* ticket. I have half of the new adventurers, and Mikoto or one of the light adventurers would be more useful to me than Louise or Naveed. I have a 44% chance of getting eldwater though....

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
wooo Lance being better now makes my mass resource dump into Xainfried last night all the more worth it

All I really want is Nef or Maribelle so I think I'm gonna use mine tonight.

BTW did we ever get the 10 fold ticket for the new event yet? I don't think I ever got one.

EDIT: lol my ticket was a Xainfried.

May 1, 2018
I was daft and thought the pool was updated now. Oh well, while it would be slightly better odds with the larger pool (I have Louise, Mari, Xain), I wanted a lot of the base adventurers more anyway, so it was kinda even. I got the better Nefaria (wow, that's kinda sad to say).

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
wooo Lance being better now makes my mass resource dump into Xainfried last night all the more worth it

All I really want is Nef or Maribelle so I think I'm gonna use mine tonight.

BTW did we ever get the 10 fold ticket for the new event yet? I don't think I ever got one.
Dragon showcase didn't get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.