• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
wooo Lance being better now makes my mass resource dump into Xainfried last night all the more worth it

All I really want is Nef or Maribelle so I think I'm gonna use mine tonight.

BTW did we ever get the 10 fold ticket for the new event yet? I don't think I ever got one.
Nope, we should get one tomorrow night before reset.

nonuser

Oct 27, 2017
Got Julietta from the 5* voucher. Wanted Hildegard to pair with my Jeanne; at least it's a new character.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
high mid clear party ranking so far
06e2a3d575.jpg

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to use it tonight since the base pool has more heroes I want and I got Hawk. He's new for me so that's coll I guess. Not really who I wanted though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think they just gave us a 5* Dragon ticket via the stream now too. Or they might just be talking about the 5* ticket they already handed out.

Edit: Never mind, it was the ticket they already gave us.

Last edited:

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Got Nefaria! FUCK YES! Thought I was going to get a dupe Hawk for a moment. Also means I have a 5* adventurer for each element now.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Eldwatered on my main lol Got a Ezelith dupe ¬¬ and got a non dupe ezelith on my alt , which I don't have any interest :/

nonuser

Oct 27, 2017
Would prefer a 5* dragon voucher than adventurer. New adventurers take too much investment (mana, orbs, wings, weapon).

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
DONT USE THE 5* TICKET YET!!!

After maintenance on the night before Christmas they will be expanding the pool to include Lily, Naveed, Louise, and Lucretia. Unless you have multiples of those and it would only dilute your pool than summon now. For myself, and I'm sure many others, my odds improve dramatically of avoiding a dupe with the additions.

Yeah, I'm waiting till then myself. I have Ezelith/Lily/Nef, so even with Lily added I'll still be slightly better off without 22% dupe chance.

actually, probably waiting till the 26th... I need my cat's luck for these pulls...

Ginosaurio

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
Since my odds of getting a dupe would increase after the 25th, I ended up using my ticket now.

Result: delicious 3000 eldwarter for a dupe Xander. Thanks CyGames... Not being sarcastic there, even if it's kind of unfortunate to get a dupe, it's still a gift.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Basically all my 5* characters are the starter ones so I might as well wait lol

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I already got Lucretia so i didn't feel like waiting for a possible dupe of her so i gave the 5 star ticket a try and got Mikoto! My fire team is looking alright with my Verica.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have Mikoto or Verica, so I may focus on Vanessa for HMS. Then again, I'll probably focus on HBH first since I've got all three 5* water adventurers.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
I'm much better off waiting a few days. I'm absurdly lucky in this game and have Ezelith, Xander, Julietta, H!Elly and Lucretia. Pretty good chance I get a dupe but I'll wait a few days to increase the chance.

May 1, 2018
Trident Tempest or does he actually just use the first attack again?

10 single rolls on this banner, dailies and vouchers. First 9 are 3*s. 10th is 5*... dupe Xainfried. I can't tell if I stop rolling here or not. Fuck. Not even sure if I want to roll on Dragonyule, I'm not liking much besides Cleo and Jeanne, and even if I get Jeanne that's a lot of Sunlight Stones.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got Hildegard from the 5* ticket on my whale account, pretty happy since I love healers and now I have em all ^^

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Used that apology 10 pull since I got the rate up from those 5 tickets I did + the discounts.

6 eldwater 3*s, 3 3* dragons, and... Musashi? so I'll take it even if my streak of extraordinarily high luck appears to have ended

and those tickets did get me Lowen and another Lindworm, so that helps

May 1, 2018
...I decided to roll again. Got rainbow on my first tenpull. TWO 5* DRAGONS. THREE 4*. CERBERUS AND OFF-BANNER CUPID. TWO OF THE 4*S WERE SILKE.

Last one was my third Juggernaut so I'll gladly take him.

Shit, I feel like I just used up so much luck, but the desire sensor has avoided giving me Musashi, Lindworm, Ifrit, Leviathan, Jeanne...

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Thought about it and I only want Lily from the second set so I went for it now.

Of course I get a third Nefaria.

Can't even be mad since this wasn't expected. I've got enough Eldwater to MC 50 someone at least lol

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I have to wait for my 5* ticket, I have Helly and just Hilde of the featured advs, but it'll be better to lower the chances of a dupe from the current 11% and get a chance for Lily.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure whether I should use my ticket now or not. For 5*, all I have are Ezelith, Lucretia, Halloween Elisanne, Hawk and Lucretia. That means only two characters in the current beginner pull, those being Ezelith and Hawk. I'd really like Hildegarde, Julietta and Maribelle, but then I also want Lily. Still, waiting for her means another three add the pool, and one of those I have (Lucretia). I do really need a water character though, maybe I'll wait and see how the Christmas banner treats me.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm relieved that Nefaria and Xander are confirmed "downgraded" to 4* rarity for the limited banner, and there's now a precedent for 5* characters having lower rarity limited variants. So now folks who may not have the 5* base versions have a good chance of getting their limited variants at least. It's a little odd Nefaria is the only one so far who has kept her weapon, but I guess it's similarly odd that Xander kept his element. Maybe it's an intentional decision specifically for natural 5*'s so that the 4* variants are "closer" to their 5* in terms of either playstyle or relevant content.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Pull now for a better chance at Hilde or wait to try and get Lucretia after getting jebaited by 2 Maribelles on the last banner? Decisions decisions

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Will the pool this ticket pulls from increase over time? Cause if so I'm gonna wait until there are more 5* dark units in the pool cause that's my worst element.

May 1, 2018
Alright, since I'm really unsure about Dragonyule I decided to roll until one more 5* on this banner... more reasonable this time, 40 rolls got a couple Polis, couple Ifrits, couple wyrmprints, lotta 3*s, except pity breaker was second Cupid. Lol it's like the gacha not only shot a bullseye, but then split the arrow - on a target I wasn't aiming at.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
So nice that they gave away 3000 Eldwater.

And funny how the 5* Ticket(and i assume the one from the second welcome pack too) will decrease in value for me, since i have all the characters that will get added to the pool.

In fact the only event unit i dont have yet is halloween ellie, and she is not even in the pool, nor will she be added any time soon.

But between the wyrmite i saved up and the 4k we will get from the year end bonus+coop refresh and the usual stuff from the event itself i will have enough to summon 100 times, so i should get that 5* Wyrmprint in the banner.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
got Julietta from the ticket, and Nefaria from a daily pull. guess cygames wants me to stick around

Mazre

Oct 25, 2017
Already have Naveed and Lucretia so decided to burn my ticket early, scooped a Mikoto so good news there.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up pulling with the free ticket anyways despite having a higher chance for a dupe and hey, it worked out as I got Mikoto. Now I have a 5* character in every element. Just need some dragons.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got 3000 eldwater with my ticket, already had Julietta. Goddamnit.

I hate that the game is so stingy with 5* units like this. I don't even have many and I pull a duplicate.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Did the math and found I had a slightly better chance of avoiding a dupe and getting a character I would be interested in using if I spent the ticket now. I got Xainfried, who might be pretty darn good for High Brunhilda. I already have Lily that I was planning on using, but I'm waiting for other people to figure out the fight before I really start dumping resources into making a 5* weapon and working towards the clear so its good to have options.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With the lance changes, Xainfried might be quite good for Brunhilda, especially if he "unlocks" ranged units like Vanessa does for Sinoa for HMS.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only 5 stars I have are Louise and Xainfried so figured my chances of getting a dupe are much less now than before Louise is added to the pool. Got Mikoto so that worked out well.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Yes! I got Xunder!

I had a better chance not getting a dupe and it worked out! I prepared for eldwater too so I'm so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.