• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
After getting a Nefaria dupe on the free ticket the game spooked me with a 5 star bow on the free 10-fold. Miraculously, it wasn't Nefaria for the 4th time and instead I got Louise.

Had enough to afford another 10-fold afterward and the last tablet turned into a rainbow dagger. Forgot that Cleo was a dagger until the last second. Really nice surprise.

With those 2 I finally got a 5 star adventurer in each element.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Lol hilarious that they cant figure out a better way to gate High Dragons than HP checks, the repetition in things is too often in a variety of areas. Luckily I have Agni and Cerberus so this dragon is worthless to me. I have a static discord group so no more insanity with pugs so I might run to help the others.

On another note, I did get Hildegarde, Lucretia and the 4-star seasonal characters. No more pulling.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
After getting a Nefaria dupe on the free ticket the game spooked me with a 5 star bow on the free 10-fold. Miraculously, it wasn't Nefaria for the 4th time and instead I got Louise.

Had enough to afford another 10-fold afterward and the last tablet turned into a rainbow dagger. Forgot that Cleo was a dagger until the last second. Really nice surprise.

With those 2 I finally got a 5 star adventurer in each element.
Glad things worked out after the dupe Nefarias.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I just noticed I got the "Wish Upon the Yuletree" CE that grants 8% DEF at 70%+ HP, and HP Regen for 20 seconds when a defense buff is received. That will go PERFECTLY with the Julietta I got from the 5* ticket, she'll be nigh unkillable.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
only have the 10pull ticket and got the new Jeanne. at least also got another Phoenix so now mine is fully unbound

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHHHG I did 13 10-pulls and got all 3 characters and Christmas Jeanne!
Plus lots of other good stuff, of course, like my first 5* wyrmprint.
I'm so, so, so happy to have Cleo after I wasn't able to get Halloween Elisanne!

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
The gacha gods were smiling down on me this Dragonyule. I only used two 10-summon tickets, but made out like a bandit. The first ticket gave me Christmas Cleo and a spare Juggernaut, and the second gave me Christmas Neferia, a spare Poli'ahu, and Maribelle. A great result overall, good enough to make up for some of my dissatisfaction with the last banner. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and save my wyrmite for the next banner though. I can't ask for much more.

Now I just need to wait for the 5-star ticket update and hope for the best.

Oct 25, 2017
Whats with the Dark element getting shafted? This is the second water hero event, and the obvious holiday for dark heroes (Halloween) they had light heroes instead.

Lol why would they make Fire elemental snowmen.

AKA Nefaria still best girl.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Got 4 5*'s from a 40 pull, 1 Hildegarde and 3 of the event wyrmprints. I don't know if I have good luck or bad luck lol.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not really complaining with my haul since I needed light characters to go with h.althemia and Julietta is so much better than the three star axe guy I was using last event buttttttttt eventually I'm going to get the main new character, right? I started this game with the Lily banner months ago and that was the last time I got the main one. It's been 80 years!

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Whats with the Dark element getting shafted? This is the second water hero event, and the obvious holiday for dark heroes (Halloween) they had light heroes instead.

Lol why would they make Fire elemental snowmen.

AKA Nefaria still best girl.
The holiday stuff seems to be it's own thing and we know that dark is the next banner.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Mmh, seems that I can't start any coop games anymore. Neither creating a room (error code 12) or finding a room (endless searching) work...
Restarted the game, then my phone, but still the same. Can't clear cache yet because not on wifi at the moment...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Mmh, seems that I can't start any coop games anymore. Neither creating a room (error code 12) or finding a room (endless searching) work...
Restarted the game, then my phone, but still the same. Can't clear cache yet because not on wifi at the moment...

Are you in energy saver? That screws up co-op as well

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey. Mym's in the events now. Neat.

also how are people getting n 10pulls? how long did it take you guys to save up that much? holy hell
I've got about 9.5k wyrmite now. I'm probably willing to spend about another 1.5-3k on this event. That said, I tend to spend about an average of 3k on each event. That's not too far off from what you can about gain from the daily events, character/dragon stories, main story, and just the build up from the start.

That said, my wyrmite vault is certainly getting lower since it used to be at about 14k, so I may skip a couple of events or so.

yasadril

Oct 29, 2017
did 45 pulls and got 3 5 stars prints and the water waifu. only got limited nefaria. time to save for dark event now

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Yo, Ricardt got dat 20% Defense Up at full HP, he can more easily live through the HP check than most ranged, just gotta wait and see if he's able to actually heal effectively without curing burn before going all in on him.

40lbu686cs421.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is it normal to have the featured characters at the same rate (given the pity pulls I did prior) as the normal? I'm checking my current rate and they're both at 2.75% (combination of 5.50%) while the featured 4* characters are 8.75% and 7.25% for normal.

Marukoban

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yo, Ricardt got dat 20% Defense Up at full HP, he can more easily live through the HP check than most ranged, just gotta wait and see if he's able to actually heal effectively without curing burn before going all in on him.

40lbu686cs421.png

That HP requirement ....
Does this mean pretty much Karina and Xainfried are required to attempt the trial?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...is the EX rate literally 100% this time? I've done expert 3 times and each time I got EX, huh.

...I should probably do my pulls now, in case I get one of the prints. It's super super late at night and I just want to use up these wings now, but...

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. The nice thing about facility wyrmprints is you at least know you'll use them.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Four 10-pulls, and I got a featured 5* Wyrmprint and a dupe Julietta, bleh. None of the featured 4 or 5* characters.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The game trolled me on my free 10 pull, it came up with the gold dragons showing I was getting a featured pull, and I got a rainbow, so I was super excited.

The rainbow was a rod, so that's either Maribelle, Lucretia or Lily. It was a dupe Maribelle.

Turns out the featured pull was a 3* Christmas Wyrmprint. I don't know how to feel about that. My next 2 pulls were trash but I did get Christmas Xander

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Another 20 rolls from my unread stories. I'm so torn over all these rolls because I got Xain (seemingly perfect for HBT) and Hilda and finally maxed my phoenix, which will go towards building my HMT character. Yet I still am salty over not getting cleo.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I try to stick to about a 3k average worth of pulls for each event (will probably go 4.5k for this one) to just generally try to get what I can. It's worked out fairly well for me having 7 5* characters now. I also try not to go after any specific character since I figure I'm probably still more likely than not to not get them even if I spend all my wyrmite. I also enjoy having a decently sized reserve with having over 10k again with wyrmite from the event.

Edit: This is on top of daily diamantium pulls.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I usually do ticket + 20 wyrmite, though I did an extra 10 this time; I also do discounts. I got some good stuff, so I can't complain, but my absurd luck from the past few showcases has apparently run out. Not multiple 5*s in a single pull for me this time; no 5*s at all, actually. Or any of new characters/dragon...

ticket: Raemond (finally a new 3*), Vody (new), 4* event print
wyrmite 10: dupes of The Warrioresses, Sisters of the Anvil, Juggernaut (my 3rd copy)
w. 20: 4* event print dupe
w. 30: 2 3* event prints, Vody dupe, Phoenix dupe (will immediately be used for 3UB)

So at the very least I can finish my facility much faster as each of those event prints is +50% so I immediately have a +200% rate? So there's that, even if it's sadly only for that drop and not the points... also my current team is Leviathan/Poli/Poli/Mercury so I might be using both Vody copies instead of Mercury + a Poli, so that's pretty darn good at least!

EDIT: well, maybe I should keep Mercury on my healer... at this point Vody maybe could merit just unbinding w/o worrying about it; similarly I'm going to unbind my original Juggernaut with this new dupe because I have Nidhogg so I only need two Juggernauts...

Last edited:

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Just got Christmas Nefaria with a ticket I got from the event rewards, so I at least now have both Christmas Xander and Nefaria.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
The Challenge Battle is a bit too difficult for me this time around. Wave 4 mobs deal a lot more damage than previous Challenges. I was at least able to auto-run until Wave 5 in past Facility Events. Oh well. Btw, kinda disappointed there are no festive weapons for Christmas

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
The Challenge Battle is a bit too difficult for me this time around. Wave 4 mobs deal a lot more damage than previous Challenges. I was at least able to auto-run until Wave 5 in past Facility Events. Oh well. Btw, kinda disappointed there are no festive weapons for Christmas
Yeah. Feels like that's something they did they decided they didn't want to repeat.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I usually pull until I break my pity rate. If I get close to running out of wyrmite, I'll hold back on summoning.

Anyway, I just did another two multi-pulls (thanks to wyrmite rewards) to break the pity rate. 2x Tough Love.

And I'm done.

May 1, 2018
I don't really want to pull on this banner but now I'm trying to weigh the benefits of spending 1500 wyrmite for a decent chance at getting... 65. From 4* holiday hero stories.

Dammit, I want regular Xander and Jeanne, not their alts! The only one I want is Cleo, and I don't really want Cleo.

But... but 130 4* wyrmite that will go away... bah, they'll likely come back eventually.

Oh and I'm hella ready to get a Looking Glass for that Julietta and Althemia story.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 tenfolds and got all 3 Dragonyule units, 2 wyrmprints including the defense new one and a Hildegarde

150% worth it

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I've stuck to 10-fold voucher + 3k wyrmite for all the banners so far. Maybe I did an extra one once. The only one I clearly went overboard on was the Halloween event which I spent 7.5k on (managed Elisanne at least).

Most of my teams are ok-ish now so filling out the roster isn't as big a motivator as it once was. I think I'll just stick with this system to keep things interesting.

Also from what seen, saving a shit ton and hedging your bet on something seems like a recipe for sadness with these rates.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Also from what seen, saving a shit ton and hedging your bet on something seems like a recipe for sadness with these rates.
Sometimes it works out (after all, if you can pull more there's a better chance of getting what you want out of a banner), but when it doesn't...it hurts. A lot.

I'm going to try to budget 10k for each "limited" banner from here on out. That's seems like a nice number to settle on without getting too upset if I fail to pull what I'm after. I spent 20k on this banner (not including vouchers) and it kind of devastated me. I got the new Jeanne which is nice...but no strong water character to equip her on. I did get Christmas Nefaria/Xander, but they don't seem especially useful. I'm still working on/leveling Nefaria 'cause she's cute, though.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017

40lbu686cs421.png

Well I guess I can just throw my Lily in the trash. 2700 HP? fuckouttahere

Finally spend my hoard of summons. The game totally swerved me with a rainbow dagger that turned into Ezelith. Got the other characters and Jeanne, though. Also pulled a Garuda, Leviathan, junk Agni, 2x Levin's Champion, 3x A Wish Upon the Yuletree, and an Auspex's Prayer. (aka 3k eldwater)

Status
Not open for further replies.