Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
lmao. Glad I decided to save my wyrmite. Obviously still a low chance, but I'm willing to pull. Guess this is how Mym will be released at some point too.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this means most of us will likely stop pulling outside of gala events, similar to how things are in GBF. The rate-up's are worth the wait, and it's accompanied by being able to pull for characters exclusive to that gala. I guess if you REALLY want an event/limited character you can still pull, but if GBF are anything to go by, these gala characters are going to be the ones you really want.

I didn't expect such a thing so soon. I wonder how long it'll be for a "sparking" system. Six months or so, I'd estimate, maybe to coincide with the first anniversary.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
So do Gala adventurers not get a rate up compared to other adventurers? If so, then yeah. I definitely imagine they're rare as hell.

Oct 26, 2017
I didn’t think they were going to start doing legfest this early in the game’s life, yet here we are.

Ieyasu might be added back to the pool later in the year in the same manner. Now I feel silly for rolling so hard for him.

So do Gala adventurers not get a rate up compared to other adventurers? If so, then yeah. I definitely imagine they're rare as hell.
In Granblue they’d usually give the focus unit a rate up while the remaining gala limiteds get minor bumps to their rate. Will probably work similarly here.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Wow, after using more or less all of my wyrmite and all of the 10 pull tickets we've gotten in the past 2 weeks, I got Ieyasu... On my last 30 diamantium for the daily deal. I was internally screaming for ANYTHING besides a 3rd Happy New Year print.

Especially after seeing that Galas are added to g this game, this certainly saved my sanity... From here on out I'm going to save for these, though. I don't mind missing out on Sarisse.

Oct 27, 2017
Thats pretty cool - didnt expect Fests this early.
Def. the spot where to pull from now on outside of Dailies.

Wouldnt mind getting her since Verica/Euden is the only good fire units i have right now.
Wow, after using more or less all of my wyrmite and all of the 10 pull tickets we've gotten in the past 2 weeks, I got Ieyasu... On my last 30 diamantium for the daily deal. I was internally screaming for ANYTHING besides a 3rd Happy New Year print.

Especially after seeing that Galas are added to g this game, this certainly saved my sanity... From here on out I'm going to save for these, though. I don't mind missing out on Sarisse.
Awesome, congrats on getting him at the end...he is amazing.

Oct 30, 2017
Sarisse looks cool, was hoping she would be playable after Melsa event & the story. I was expecting a light archer from her colour scheme but I guess they would want to so completely overshadow Lucas. Too bad I am just about to finish Mikoto's 5* Fire weapon for HMS, so if I actually get her, I'll just be using her for fun

Oct 27, 2017
No 5* hero dropped. But my wind team finally got a 5* summon. But this banner was a bust for me. My dark team still only has a 5* bowman...sigh.

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I decided not to use any of my tickets or wyrmite after I got lucky in getting Ieyasu and one of his retainers. Now I've got a great stock of them for rolling tomorrow.

Oct 27, 2017
14 single pull tickets, 6890 diamantium, 3500 wyrmite, and 2 ten pull tickets.

I suppose this banner is the one I should pull on '-'

Just need Mikoto, Lucretia, Nefaria, H!Elly, Vanessa, Karina, Verica, and C!Xander for full completion. Not gonna get the seasonals, I'm sure, but this is a good time for the others if 4* rate is also increased a little.

Jan 10, 2018
I'l be able to squeeze in a tenfold by tomorrow. Reeeaaallllyy hoping they give us a ticket or give us some other way to get some fast wyrmite in the next 5 days but I'm not counting on it. Kicking myself for going for one last tenfold yesterday :/ I wanted the banner dragon so bad :sobbing:

Oct 25, 2017
Didn’t end up using any of the free 3 10 tickets when I got pity rate up last night, so that ended up being a good idea I guess.

I dunno if it’s worth going too hard on this as I already pulled a bit more than usual during this banner, hmm. I’ll probably do rate up w/ singles followed by at least 2 of those. But we’ll see, I’ve got a lot of wyrmite, so...

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, dunno if it's even worth it for me considering I have a good fire team in both adventurers and dragons. Wouldn't have been a question for any other element.

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense, though. She needs to be useable with Melsa.

I’m not even so wild about her specifically but the rating up in general seems good. Might wait till the end to pull, though, yeah. Can use daily discounts to lead into those single tickets and use what the next banner is to judge how much to pull? Hmm.

Oct 26, 2017
They said in the announcement there were Gala versions of adventures, plural, so I’m excited to see if there are some 4* and 3* gala adventurers.

Also hopeful that Sarisse will make pub attempts at HMS easier in the future.

Oct 25, 2017
Sarisse will probably be the only new character on the banner.

What other people mean when they call the Gala a 'fest' banner is that Granblue Fantasy has banners called Premium Galas/Legend Festivals ("legfests") that have increased rate for 5*s (in GBF's case, SSRs) and feature characters limited to these Gala banners. The characters limited to the Gala banners are related to the story mode and also include the Zodiac characters. (although in this case we just have Ieyasu/Marishiten, so I don't think they'll be in this Gala) This even includes the equivalent to 5* versions of story characters with different move sets. So think of there being a 5* version of Ranzal but he had different skills and abilities while keeping his element and weapon.

These 'legfests' come up once a month in GBF, though I don't think we'll necessarily get them that frequently this early into Dragalia's life. All the limited characters remain on the Gala banner, so Sarisse should remain in the Gala Dragalia whenever it comes back around. This banner, or banners like it, will likely be the avenue for us getting things like playable versions of Euden's older siblings, or things like a possible playable Mym.

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, dunno if it's even worth it for me considering I have a good fire team in both adventurers and dragons. Wouldn't have been a question for any other element.
Same, she looks nice but I don't need anything Fire at all right now unless it's Mym or something.

Aug 5, 2018
I think Legfest came out once every two months when it was originally introduced in Granblue. Despite being limited, they come back regularly, so if you don’t have the currency to pull for a Gala adventurer right now, you can pull for them again a lot sooner than usual limited banners that could take a year to come back.

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get dragon finally in this banner, got every character, the wrymprints that mattered (not new years thank god). I hope everyone who didnt get what they want will be able to get what they want from the next banner.

Aug 5, 2018
In regards to HMS prep on my F2P no pulls account, I’ve thought about it and feel it’s probably best that I max out everything for Euden (max mana circle, lvl 30 dojo’s, maybe even manually build more 5*T3 swords to eventually MUB it). My goal is to PUB my way to max unbound HMS just like I did with Verica on my main, and having the strongest possible Euden I can make will widen the pool of potential people who’d be willing to take me. While I could probably find Discord groups, I want to see what the experience is like for most folks, which is especially relevant since many people are probably on the cusp of HMS similar to my F2P account’s progress.

Aug 5, 2018
Just a heads up that the free 5* voucher the director gave to everyone back in Mid-December, its cutoff date has been extended so anyone who plays the game up until Jan. 28th gets one. Good time for new folks, alt account’s, or re-rolls, especially with 7-day login bonus with 3 tenfolds lasting until the 24th.

Source

Oct 25, 2017
Limited after limited after limited :’(

Are Gala characters supposed to be generally better than others like Legendaries in FEH
Yeah, they're akin to those. Characters with much higher stats and usability, just look at Sarisse's double resist talents. It's why people such as me only pull on "gala" type banner when they're offered, outside of the random holiday-themed one if you really want a particular character. Higher rates for top-rarity pulls and access to exclusive/powerful characters, it's an easy decision to make.

Sarisse isn't truly limited though, as (judging from gala type events in other games, such as GBF) she'll return every time there's a gala banner in DL, along with whoever is new/added. More will just be added to the pool over time.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't be the only one who is completely underwhelmed here.

I don't gun for high dragons (they're pure whale bait and High Brunhilda made it exceptionally clear that they're ONLY meant to be whale bait) and thus have zero incentive to roll for it mechanically, and I don't like any of the main story cast's designs, so hard pass from me there.

I'm much more interested in seeing how they address the game's mechanical issues than I am in seeing yet more variations of characters I really couldn't give fewer shits about.

Apr 18, 2018
United States
As if we needed more proof after the Kindness and Captivity event, you just know Sarisse will be playable soon.
Two weeks later, huh? Wasn’t expecting it to be that soon!

Not sure I can resist this. Might be the most tempting banner for me yet.

If I happen to get her on my first tenfold summon, I’ll use up all the luck I’ve been having summoning featured 4☆ adventurers on my first tenfold summons...