Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 26, 2017
Well that was interesting. Blew threw everything I had (7 ten pulls) because it kept giving me 5*s. Granted two of them were Naveed who I already had, but I added two new 5* prints, a second Cupid, my first Garuda, another Phoenix (now MUB), my 4th lindwyrm, second Jaggernaut. Can’t complain.

Oct 26, 2017
Did one pull and got what I wanted which was Zephr, now I’m going to stop farming HMS because I never found it very fun. Done pulling on this banner, not pulling on the next either characters look awful.

Feb 14, 2018
Pulled Sarisse with my single tickets... guess I’ll stop there?

I was well on my way to preparing Euden/Naveed for HMS, now I’ll have to decide whether to switch to building up Sarisse. Hmm.

Dec 28, 2017
10 single pulls and 3 ten pulls.

Got my first Cupid, my second Poseidon, annndd....Sarisse!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

She's my favorite character and the only one I really wanted from the beginning of the game. I'm freaking ecstatic!

Nov 29, 2017
67 draws no Sarisse. I had three rainbows in one pull, but didn't get anything new out of it. I think it was the third time I got Hildegarde too. I got two new 5* dragons, John Dark and Garuda, actually I got a lot of HP dragons lately... I also finally MLBed the wymprint with Ranzal and Berserker, which I think was actually the best part of the draws...

Oct 25, 2017
Been somewhat lucky lately. Got Ieyasu on the last Event, and now I managed to pull Sarisse. Guess I'll wait up for the next event.

My Light team is definitely the lacking right now. I got too many archers (Luca, Rawn, Elias) and no real fighters.

Apr 21, 2018
I used three ten summon tickets, then another ten single summon tickets. I didn't get a single five-star, not even a wyrmprint. Other than a pool of eldwater, the only new things I got were Verica and Karina. Sure, those two are useful, but this banner isn't going as advertised.

Oct 26, 2017
I did great on this banner!

3 Tenfold Tickets & 3000 Wyrmite (50 summons)

- Sarisse
- Hawk
- Cerberus
- Cupid
- Vodyanoy merges
- MUB Unicorn & Roc

And I STILL have 18.5k Wyrmite left!

Oct 26, 2017
Spent my singles (17) and 10 pulls (3), got three prints and 1 new dragon (Roc). Not as exciting as an adventurer but I didn’t have a 5 star strength green dragon yet so I’ll take it.

Edit: also it got me close to MUB on Phoenix, Ifrit, and Juggernaut.

Mar 20, 2018
I cant summon a 10er, and with this banner being only 5 days the dailies wont bring me far.
Should have saved some summons, but i went all out on the last banner, and only have xander to show for it.

At least next banner has nothing that interest me since i already have a more than adequate light team.

What do people think is the chance we get a Mym Adventurer ? Thats more or less the only unit i actually want.

Oct 27, 2017
Good to see that some of yall got really lucky with those pulls.

So much for 1-2 multipulls and then im out for me. I spent 18k Wyrmites and only ended up with a single 5* Adventurer - at least it was Maribelle, so thats cool. Yeah overall quite disappointing...but i got Ieyasu on this account so i cant be too mad xD

Oct 26, 2017
Spent my singles (17) and 10 pulls (3), got three prints and 1 new dragon (Roc). Not as exciting as an adventurer but I didn’t have a 5 star strength green dragon yet so I’ll take it.

Edit: also it got me close to MUB on Phoenix, Ifrit, and Juggernaut.
Whoops meant Zephyr - also got Roc but obviously Zephyr is the 5 star.

Dec 21, 2017
Went all-in on this banner, 15 single pulls, 3 tenfold tickets and 21k wyrmites.

Got 5 dragons, 5 wp and 0 adventurer. At least I didn't get a dupe....

I'm happy to finally pull Verica though, now it's time to blow some honey on IO.

Oct 25, 2017
5 Star Wyrmprints are the devil.

30k Wyrmmite...

Maribelle
Dupe Ezelith
Dupe Hildegarde
Agni
Leviathan
Jeanne d'Arc
5 star Wyrmprints = 7.

smmfh. Eh well, at least I got some new Dragons and enough Eldwater to complete Vanessa.

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled on my alt (in my main I didn't have any rolls , more or less a Busaiku situation :/) , got a dupe Ezelith , 2 dupe phoenix , one agni dupe and Zephyr . On another topic, man the content right now is poor , 2 high dragons only as end game and nothing interesting, the events feels like a copy paste low effort content , I'm thinking sincerely in drop this game, I was expecting more , maybe I will keep doing dailies but it feels like a chore.

Oct 25, 2017
Did 4 multis (two were tenfold tickets). Only got a dupe Posiden on the last one, nothing else to write home about. Ah well, saving for Light event since I need a strong light adventuer. Only one I dont have a 5-star in

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe there is going to be another light facility event lol.
Halloween Elisanne is getting stacked with all these buffs.

I just read Sazanka's adventurer story and it's really wholesome, I enjoyed reading it

Jan 10, 2018
i am so mad that i pulled so much on the previous banner. I wanted the dragon so bad ;_; didn't even get him, and only had enough leftover wyrm for a single tenfold, which of course did not get me Sarisse. Doubt I can get enough for another pull, oh well.

Oct 26, 2017
I’m very confused that they are doing another light facility event, I guess this somewhat explains how they plan to bring everyone’s power level up to tackle end game content. We really need some new content though.

Oct 28, 2017
i am so mad that i pulled so much on the previous banner. I wanted the dragon so bad ;_; didn't even get him, and only had enough leftover wyrm for a single tenfold, which of course did not get me Sarisse. Doubt I can get enough for another pull, oh well.
I'm in the exact same boat. I got Ieyasu rather early but then just kept pulling hoping for the Dragon, and got nothing (until a dupe Ieyasu)

Only managed to do one 10 fold summon on this banner and got nothing from it. Really hoping I get Sarisse but it's my own fault for being shortsighted

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Used all my free tickets (10 singles, 3 tenfolds) and got mostly 3* adventurers dupes. Only notable pull was another Jeanne.. who is almost max unbound. Not sure if I want to pull anymore from this. lol

Aug 5, 2018
The half-stamina IO is really good for leveling up your dojo’s. Even just using excess skip tickets on Expert is good. I will definitely be able to get my sword dojo’s to 24/24 quickly on my F2P no pulls account with this which is great.

Oct 30, 2017
The rate up for Sarisse totally sucks! It might actually be worse than a normal banner.

Normal banners, you have a 0.5 percent chance of getting the rate up unit. Then if you whiff on a rainbow, every 10 rolls gets you a 0.5% increase in 5* rate of which 0.0625 goes to the rate up adventurer. So after 1 10 roll, Sarisse's rate is 0.5625%.

For the gala, its initially also 0.5 % chance of getting Sarisse. The pity rate also goes up by 0.5% each time, but now Sarisse gets only 0.04% of the boost! To keep it proportional most of the pity rate boost is going to non-featured adventurers, dragons and wrymprints. Plus due to the higher rates for everything, you are likely to get pity broken even earlier! So after 1 10 roll, Sarisse's rate is 0.54%.

In short, if you just want Sarisse, this is a bad thing. If you are ok with other 5* adventurers and dragons, its still okay.

Aug 5, 2018
The value of the Gala banners go up with the less 5*’s you have. It’s terrible for someone who regularly tries to get the non-limited rate up 5*’s every banner, since you’re much more likely to get dupes, but for someone who hoards their currencies throughout several banners or is relatively new and missed some of the initial banners, they have a really good likelihood of getting something decent from spending their wyrmite/tickets only on Gala banners.

Oct 26, 2017
The rate up for Sarisse totally sucks! It might actually be worse than a normal banner.

Normal banners, you have a 0.5 percent chance of getting the rate up unit. Then if you whiff on a rainbow, every 10 rolls gets you a 0.5% increase in 5* rate of which 0.0625 goes to the rate up adventurer. So after 1 10 roll, Sarisse's rate is 0.5625%.

For the gala, its initially also 0.5 % chance of getting Sarisse. The pity rate also goes up by 0.5% each time, but now Sarisse gets only 0.04% of the boost! To keep it proportional most of the pity rate boost is going to non-featured adventurers, dragons and wrymprints. Plus due to the higher rates for everything, you are likely to get pity broken even earlier! So after 1 10 roll, Sarisse's rate is 0.54%.

In short, if you just want Sarisse, this is a bad thing. If you are ok with other 5* adventurers and dragons, its still okay.
Well at least it comes every two months.

Oct 30, 2017
The value of the Gala banners go up with the less 5*’s you have. It’s terrible for someone who regularly tries to get the non-limited rate up 5*’s every banner, since you’re much more likely to get dupes, but for someone who hoards their currencies throughout several banners or is relatively new and missed some of the initial banners, they have a really good likelihood of getting something decent from spending their wyrmite/tickets only on Gala banners.
Its terrible if you want the rate-up unit period. if you did 10 rolls on Ieyasu banner, you are more likely to get Ieyasu, than if you did the same trying to get Sarisse. And people pull mostly for the rate up units.

I've stopped because of that, since I just want Sarisse. I did get Garuda and Cupid, which is nice since I was also lacking dragons (less so now), and also a dupe Mikoto (which may well be Sarisse if they did a regular rate up, okay probably not, but I can dream)