• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 27, 2017
I have 6 out of the 13 5-stars, so I have an almost 50% chance of getting a dupe. I'll probably wait until they add more to the pool before I use my ticket.

Oct 27, 2017
Good Lord water needs a healer. I am currently using my light healer to help out my water team. BTW, my 5* Ticket once again keeps giving me Xainfried (nothing like 3000 mana point huh...), good news my Wyrmite didn't let me down. Got Annelie!! Finally another 5* Light to help with the team!!!

So Water is freaking loaded with Attackers and Supporters. Christmas Cleo is Ridiculous Tier 1, Lily is Tier 1, so is Xander. XainFried is Tier 2, Never mind the lvl 4 water characters are Tier 2's...SOO OP.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Good Lord water needs a healer. I am currently using my light healer to help out my water team. BTW, my 5* Ticket once again keeps giving me Xainfried (nothing like 3000 mana point huh...), good news my Wyrmite didn't let me down. Got Annelie!! Finally another 5* Light to help with the team!!!
The game needs more 5* healers in general. Hildegarde is the only one and I have her in every single one of my parties except wind where I'm using Lowen (and only because I like his design)

Oct 27, 2017
The game needs more 5* healers in general. Hildegarde is the only one and I have her in every single one of my parties except wind where I'm using Lowen (and only because I like his design)
LOL at Hildegarde is the default L5 Healer for all teams. They need to make one of the hero's in the next few events to be healers. You don't need to have DPS and Support on every Event as the main character. Mix it up!

Oct 25, 2017
LOL at Hildegarde is the default L5 Healer for all teams. They need to make one of the hero's in the next few events to be healers. You don't need to have DPS and Support on every Event as the main character. Mix it up!
just watch them do this but they’re dark and resistance is half-paralyze again, lol

Oct 27, 2017
Yes!!! After 12 games, I finally found a group to help me beat High Midgar!!!! Took a Maxed out Mikoto, 5500 Venessa and a 4900 Verica to beat him. It was intense!!! Thanks to the guy who provided the video guide, helped me beat the boss!!!

Oct 26, 2017
I dodged the eldwater at least and scored Naveed. Not that I needed another fire character.

Jeez I have every fire 5 star except Sarisse. Other than light my teams are struggle city.

Jun 8, 2018
Got Lucretia from my 5* ticket, which was certainly nice. She is my first light 5*, and with that I now have at least one 5* character for every element. Now I just need to get enough luck to match that with dragons.

Aug 5, 2018
Yarrr. Dota Auto Chess might be murdering all my free time, but I still manage to play Dragalia in the times that I’m not playing that game. Here’s an update on my stuff count for my F2P no pulls account:

57000 Wyrmite, 70 single-summon tickets, 14 tenfolds, and 2 5* summon vouchers, for 690 pulls with at least one guaranteed 5* adventurer.

And here’s the team I plan to use for the upcoming raid, replacing Euden with the welfare character.

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the club :D
Yep. Of course, I've only gotten two dupes (Dupe Sarisse and Dupe Ezelith), so....again, can't really complain since I got up to eight 5* adventurers before getting a couple of dupes.

For this next event, I'll probably just do what I did with this one and just do daily summons in order to save up for the Valentine's banner.

Oct 28, 2017
I have a decent enough team for the event (Musashi, Lowen, Hawk, and either Aileen or Event Dagger Dude), and enough dragons, so I am going to sit on my wyrmite and tickets until the next Gala. The sword guy looks really cool though, and the dragon effect sounds pretty decent... Gotta hold strong!

Edit: Well, unless Valentines day is a totally amazing banner which can't be passed. Then I might cave...

Jan 10, 2018
quick question, is a 5* T3 0UB (on an on-element character) stronger than a MUB 5* T2? Just wondering if I should bother enhancing if I dont have the means to unbind it at all yet.

Oct 25, 2017
I've pretty much got enough Water Units now

Xander
Lily
Xainfried
Xmas Cleo

My last 5Star ticket pull was in fact dupe Xainfried. Oof

So yeah, I need anything other than Water.

This will be a wind event and I've got Hawk already. But I'm worried I'd probably end up pulling Louise rather than the new characters (who's also a bow). Not sure If I'll just sit this one out.

I spent a lot of Wyrmite on last pull because I needed a good Light character, but only got Fritz :(

Oct 27, 2017
So, I got two Greatwyrm Brunhilda/Midgardsorm cards, each pair has one fully unbind and high level, and the other one no unbinds and at level 1

So my question is...when I buy the base Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen card, can I ensure I use the low level card instead of spending the unbided ones?

Dec 21, 2017
So, I got two Greatwyrm Brunhilda/Midgardsorm cards, each pair has one fully unbind and high level, and the other one no unbinds and at level 1

So my question is...when I buy the base Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen card, can I ensure I use the low level card instead of spending the unbided ones?
Yes. When buying Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen you have to tap on the Greatwyrm card and choose which one you want to use.

Oct 25, 2017
I’m resisting temptation and opting to wait till my dailies rate up (or get a 5*, I guess, since that’s somehow happened twice in the past week) before I pull; I’m probably only doing ticket + 10 wyrmite anyway.

I don’t actually want to be quite so stocked up on wyrmite to the degree I’ll be as a result, but this banner isn’t very appealing... hopefully the next one is, I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Did some pulls on the new banner since Wind is still the only element I don't have a natural 5* in and for some reason I got light lance girl 5* from the old banner. :I Didn't pull on that banner for a reason, I already had H!E.