Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if drop rate will differ across quests or if it’ll just be stamina-based.

Which is to say: will I just continue IO farming, or...?

I guess there could also be the case of Master Fortune having a better rate if it is stamina-based (since it’s treated as having more stamina than it costs) but I already have so many rupies...

Oct 27, 2017
How about some water healers or Dark healers that cast regeneration spells per sec. Hate using Light healers to add to those teams because dark and water doesn't have any real alternatives.

Oct 25, 2017
How about some water healers or Dark healers that cast regeneration spells per sec. Hate using Light healers to add to those teams because dark and water doesn't have any real alternatives.
Ricardt is a water healer with a heal over time skill. While dark doesn't have any, yet, Edward at least can throw up shields.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'll have about 19k wyrmite and 11 single-summons for the valentine's event. I figure I'll probably try to stop once it hits about 8-10k wyrmite.

Oct 25, 2017
I’ve got... almost 26k wyrmite, 43 singles, 1 10.

Will use 10 singles, the 10, and probably... 4.5k wyrmite? Maybe? It’s not a facility, where I might actively need things, so it’s probably smarter to wait for dailies to rate up (with a few singles since this one is extra short), but maybe I’ll just save one of the wyrmite 10s for the end and do that even if it’s a risk...? Hmm.

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I skipped this and the last banner, so I will pull at least a little but. I currently have nearly 10,500 Wyrmite, 2 ten pulls and 19 single tickets. Not sure how often I will pull, but a few times. And if I am really desperate, there are still 5 dragon stories and god knows how many adventurer stories where I can get more Wyrmite.

Apr 18, 2018
United States
I skipped this and the last banner, so I will pull at least a little but. I currently have nearly 10,500 Wyrmite, 2 ten pulls and 19 single tickets. Not sure how often I will pull, but a few times. And if I am really desperate, there are still 5 dragon stories and god knows how many adventurer stories where I can get more Wyrmite.
Today I learned adventurer stories give Wyrmite.

Been playing since day one but I haven’t even touched the extra story stuff yet. lol

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of adventurer stories and all of hard mode to do for... sometime.

Probably should have started doing more adventurer stories this week, really, since I largely finished the event early on and so it would have been good to break up farming with a character or two a day.

Oct 27, 2017
Got the epithets so I am done with this event

At one point I lucked into a whale pack and could defeat ex valfarre in 90 seconds which was nice

Now to accumulate wyrmite for valentine's

Dec 21, 2017
The game is currently falling pretty hard in the chart, the next event/banner and more importantly Void Battles need to be good in order to change things up.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
The game is currently falling pretty hard in the chart, the next event/banner and more importantly Void Battles need to be good in order to change things up.
tbh, i don't think people have done their monthly refills (ingot/key/sunstone until valentine's came out. People are just saving for seasonals usually, but yeah they really need to change up the status quo, they are losing momentum.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
So I just finished my dailies and was about to log out since I am done with the event. Decided to waste 30 on the Daily Deal. I was kinda kicking myself since I could save it for the 14th instead. Ended up Getting Long Long Panda Dragon pull. Now, I am officially done with this event. :P

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The following changes have been made.

Changed the rules for when the Elemental Ruins event quests open Up until now, the elemental ruin quests you could challenge varied based on the day of the week, but from now on you will be able to challenge Beginner and Standard quests for all elements at any time. The Expert quest you can challenge will continue to change based on the day of the week. Additionally, up until now Beginner and Standard quests for all elements were available on weekends, but you will now be able to challenge Beginner, Standard, and Expert quests.

The changes to the rules for when the Elemental Ruins event quests open will be made after a data update scheduled for approximately Feb 13 21:30, 2019(PT).

Omfg, it's about time.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that’s nice for those that need to farm them, rad.

...I continue to get both dailies but it’s not like I actively need orbs for anything currently.

EDIT: as someone feeling really antsy/restless about stuff and looking forward to Void battles as a hopeful solution, I like actually really appreciate them going “...hey, look, we’ll tell you more in 2 days along with the event starting”, lol

Oct 25, 2017
Burlington, NC
Oh, that’s nice for those that need to farm them, rad.

...I continue to get both dailies but it’s not like I actively need orbs for anything currently.

EDIT: as someone feeling really antsy/restless about stuff and looking forward to Void battles as a hopeful solution, I like actually really appreciate them going “...hey, look, we’ll tell you more in 2 days along with the event starting”, lol
Yeah it'll be a nice info dump alongside the event. Should create hype

In the discord we were discussing Nintendo or Fire Emblem collabs helping the game do better. I think we need that at some point.

Oct 25, 2017
...huh. Looks like weapons have an abilities slot now?

So... really wonder if void weapons will be good, or maybe good but weird? Since the whole “abilities” mention when they were teased seemed like “the skills won’t be bad for the weapon!” but maybe it’s, like, print-style buffs? It’ll be interesting, at least.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what the new heroes will be? The event has got to be fire right?
1. Officially nope. Probably Ezelith/Orion has they both narrate the trailer (voiced in Japanese at least). There can also be hildegarde/estelle(because they mention a stern priestess) or eli/cleo(but i'm doubtful on these 2).
2. People think its fire but not confirmed.

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's going to be a multi-element banner since the event doesn't have an elemental focus.

I'm guessing:
Fire/Spear 5* Orion
Wind/Rod 4* Ezelith
Light/Axe 4* Hildegarde

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got both the High Dragon CEs, but it looks like mlb 5* tier 2 weapons don't give me enough Might to be considered by teammates.

Feb 1, 2018
I think it's going to be a multi-element banner since the event doesn't have an elemental focus.

I'm guessing:
Fire/Spear 5* Orion
Wind/Rod 4* Ezelith
Light/Axe 4* Hildegarde
I think this is the most likely. Could be any variation of weapons/elements but since there's no typical event or boss there's no reason for them to make them the same element. I think the headliner will be fire, but the others could be anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I know it’s inevitable anyway (and that it’s just a random guess this time), but that lineup would annoy me due to the duplicate weapon types. It always kinda sucks to see a 5* version of a same element+weapon 4*, and a new 4* version of a 5* isn’t exactly exciting either.

But I guess multi-element in general wouldn’t be a bad thing. My fire team is decent enough and if the 4*s are different elements (and my luck for getting all the limited 4*s, if only through dailies, isn’t jinxed by this very sentence) I might get some use out of them compared to the Dragonyule ones.