Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 25, 2017
two 10 pulls in, got the Ezelith and Orion pulls
pretty decent. hopefully i can get enough WM /luck to get Hilde

EDIT: Also just got Louise with my Daily Single Pull
so i'm actually pretty happy now, even though tier wise apparently she got lowered

EDIT 2: Did all of my dailies, decided to do another single pull, and got VHilde!
I am now done. now to save up for whatever the next banner is

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Went from 20k wyrmite to 8k.

Didn't get Valentines Hildegarde or Prometheus, but I DID get Mikoto!

Also got V!Ezelith, V!Orion, Marty, Cibella, and Berserker.

Also finally got my final 4* Dragon with Juggernaut and managed to snag 'The Chocolatiers' wyrmprint which could end up pretty good.

Overall, it was a pretty good haul even if I didn't get the showcase 5* adventurer.

MAY pull at the end, but my gut tells me it's smarter to ultimately hold off.

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, if roses are stamina based, they are in fact not calculated for 20 on Master Fortune like exp/friendship. Got 75 per run there vs 140 (or 141) per for Expert IO just now.

Summon-wise did my daily + 9 singles so far but got one of the new 4* prints, a 5th Vody so he’s MUB now, and V. Ezelith + Orion. So off to a good start.

At least I can probably MUB Phoenix now since she’s rated up...? Possibly even have worthless dupes too, but. If I can’t get Prometheus, I’ll hope to at least have smoother HMS runs, I guess.

don’t fuck me over, desire sensor

Yeah didn't get shit but the chocolatier lol
Congrats on getting the supposedly best 5* print.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, at least for Expert and Master IO it looks like you get 7 roses per stamina used (140 and 175 respectively). That means Master Fortune has a rate of 5 per instead.

I did some quick math and then counted up the costs of the stuff in the shop in my head, and... I think that as long as your energy isn’t full for a ridiculous amount of time (and leveling would probably make up for that anyway), farming IOs just with what energy you naturally get should cover the entirety of the big stuff? And probably the rest, too, honestly, since stamina alone covers most of it to begin with; I’ll make a spreadsheet tomorrow and double check.

EDIT: Also, if you use your wings on high dragons- sounds like HMS is 280 (so 5 per) and since that’s 5 wings, that’s compared to ~438 from 2.5 runs of Master IO. You might be fine even with just that, though; I’ll do that math tomorrow too...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't going to summon since I have Ezelith as well as Verica, but figured I'd do ten single summon tickets as well as ten pull vouchers until I get a rainbow (up until the three I have, no wyrmite would be spent). Ten single summons gave me nothing, but the ten-pull voucher gave me both of the new 5* wyrmprints as well as Lin You. WHen I saw the axe drop I was worried it'd be Julietta since I already have her thankfully it was not.

As much as I'd like V.Hildegarde, I'm going to call it here.

Aug 5, 2018
Did my 3 Weekly HMid Pub Clears with V! Hildegard

My initial impressions are that she’s probably better than Verica in experienced pre-mades and full stun-resist teams, while Verica’s slightly better for pubbing and less skilled groups. The biggest thing is that groups with Ezelith were really iffy since she was basically 100% dead if she’s ever stunned. On top of that, I feel V! Hildegard needs the 4*T3 for the emergency heal when pubbing, while Verica can use 5*T3 for more DPS since she already has an emergency heal in her base kit, while still having the option to use the 4*T3 for 2 emergency heals, which you sometimes need for particularly unskilled pubs. I feel Verica is just more flexible because of just how much pure healing she has, while V! Hildegard trades that for more damage potential.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, after doing a whole bunch of single summons for squat. I did my first 10-pull, and somehow got cute Dragon Boy Prometheus right out of the gate. :D

But sadly after several more 10 pulls that really was the only pickup. Just Valentine Ezelith and Orion, though nothing to write home about there. Hildegard would have been nice for a nice Fire Healer I still do not have, but oh well. I'll take what I can get and having a nice 5-star Fire Dragon works.

Nov 26, 2017
My 1st SIngle Ticket Pull got me the 5 Star Dragon, my 3rd STP got me Chocolatiers, and my second 10 Ticket Pull got me a second 5 Star Dragon, the first 10TP and the rest of my STPs had nothing.

Oct 28, 2017
Used all I had and got 2 off-banner 5* Wyrmprints and finally got V.Hildegarde on my last pull.
The one event where I was actually okay getting Wyrmprints and I ended up getting crappy off-banner ones lol
Got V. Ezelith as well. Hope I summon Orion on my dailies

Oct 28, 2017
I found the Choco Golem in a quest earlier but it has a lot of HP and moves around a lot, didn't manage to beat it in time
Yeah, I think I found one too. Didn't have enough dragon prep to fight him (was in the Elemental ruins with auto on, so no special attacks either), but hope to be better prepared next time.

On the brighter side, I decided to use up my 11 singles, and maybe a 10 pull (I am weak, and cannot wait until gala anymore!), and managed to get Prometheus on the 2nd and 8th pulls! I didn't even use the 10 pull yet, as I'm afraid it will just be disappointing after all that luck has been spent. Still, would love to get even just one of the Valentines units...

Oct 27, 2017
got V! Ezelith and ... Louise

I can always use the 3000 eldwater but that's disappointing when I could have used real Ezelith

it's stupid when these lesser variants are the same element as the original, cause now I have no reason to raise V! Ezelith, in case I ever get the normal one

Oct 28, 2017
And went ahead with the 10 pull, which was respectable, with a Phoenix and a 5* Rose Prince wyrmprint. Would have much preferred the Chocolatiers, but can't complain too much. Not a single Valentine adventurer though... I suppose I could use my two remaining 10 pulls, and just save all my wyrmite (11k+ and rising quickly) for next month's Gala. I really hope i don't regret caving for Valentines when it rolls around...

Very interesting to note that the treasure trade includes silver keys and steel bricks this time, which were previously only for players paying for upgrade packs. It's a shame there are no moonlight stones, as I would love to MUB my H! Silke or Phoenix to max. This does give one hope for the future though!

Oct 25, 2017
Did some pulls but no Chocolatiers. I might have to do some pulls on the last day if I don't luck into it with my daily summons.

I did get Ezelith and Orion, the other 5* limited print, and the two Phoenixes I needed to MUB my her. Got two off-banner 5* prints which makes me a little salty as this is the time I really wanted a 5* print, just not those ones!

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
About 7500 wyrmite spent, I went all in on Phoenix. Ended up getting 2 so I'm now one from max which I'll either continue to pull for at the end, or hopefully get from dailies.

But I'm also walking away with Cleo's Ruse, Dragon and Tamer, a Jeanne that trolled the shit out of me, and V Hildy.

Also, I have someone on my F list that changes their name depending on what is new to the game and is Husbando status.

Xandaddy
Su Fang is Dad
Dadmetheus

Last edited:

mjc

Oct 25, 2017
Used the two 10 pull vouchers I saved and got Hilde. I'm glad with that, I needed a good healer, I don't really have one across all the elements.

Feb 1, 2018
3000 Wyrmite and the tenfold got me Prometheus and MARIBELLE, who I didn't have and was very excited to get. Probably going to hold off at least until the trailer for the next banner. My fire team is pretty stacked.

mjc

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of amped for Void Battles, I feel like the post game grind isn't as good for non-whales between spamming missions for mats and the high dragons being a step too far for most people still.

Oct 25, 2017
got V! Ezelith and ... Louise

I can always use the 3000 eldwater but that's disappointing when I could have used real Ezelith

it's stupid when these lesser variants are the same element as the original, cause now I have no reason to raise V! Ezelith, in case I ever get the normal one
My understanding is that V. Ezelith seems like she could be better than regular Ezelith, so I wouldn’t complain just yet, hah.

Does anyone know if there is a way to see a log of your summons? I used my tenfold last night but I honestly have no recollection at all of what I got.. I've tried to sort by date but I'm not having any luck deciphering it. Not sure if I just got a shit ton of duplicate heroes so it was mostly eldwater perhaps or what..

Dec 21, 2017
Next update is scheduled for Feb 19 (GMT), that's sooner that I expected. Since this was put in the Void Battles notification I guess that's when it will go live.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind or what, but how do I get roses? What quests should I be doing?
Looks like 15 stamina quests gives 5 per stamina and 20+ stamina gives 7 per. Not sure about 10 stamina but Beginner Power’s 4 stamina got me... 5 roses.

High dragons also give 5 per stamina (technically), for some reason.

so basically: Master IO forever, though for the endeavors maybe it’ll be a good idea to intentionally run+quit some other quests to try to force the rare enemies to show up

Oct 28, 2017
I'm kind of amped for Void Battles, I feel like the post game grind isn't as good for non-whales between spamming missions for mats and the high dragons being a step too far for most people still.
I'm in the same boat, I can clear IO's consistently but I don't feel confident enough for the high Dragon trials. Void Battles seem like a nice inbetween with some added neat bonuses that should help bridge the gap

My understanding is that V. Ezelith seems like she could be better than regular Ezelith, so I wouldn’t complain just yet, hah.
Wait really lol? I do much prefer V. Ezelith's outfit (but then again Bow gameplay is not very fun)

Oct 25, 2017
...how is Master Dragons better?

140 for 20 stamina in Master Dragons and 175 for 25 stamina in Master IO is 7 roses per stamina either way. It’s proportional, and it makes much more sense to farm IO.

also lmao I was wondering what got fixed with V. Orion and now I’m sad I didn’t check Discord this morning so I could have maybe attempted using him

his burn hit for 15% of the enemy’s HP (3% per tick for 5 ticks across 15 seconds), so people were bringing him into HMS and destroying