• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I somehow got lucky again and got the Axe guy Curran in my first 10-pull. Though I had done 11 single summons beforehand and got zip through them (not even 4 star).

My second 10-pull I got Lucretia, Zephyr#2, and Leviathan.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh no, what I feared has come to pass.

Curran is a total dork and adorable and I need him, fuck

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The dialogue for this event is absolutely great. I really hope we get more of this kind of story in future events.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Love how they didn't bother making more than 2 stages or even any sort of map for this new event. They're frankly wastes of time. Also this event is only 7 days! Make sure to max the facility within a week, everyone.

My dark team doesn't even come up to 15,000 might, unfortunately. Had less than a minute left on the regular challenge with facility level 10. I fear the master level.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this event's writing seems to be having some fun with itself, which is nice. The last event and the main story are so self serious in a really generic way that it made me want to tap as quickly as possible.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Apparently the rewards list has increased compared to previous facility events with 20 more single summon tickets and a full golden key. While there's still the 500 Wyrmite in the master challenge, 20 tickets is roughly 3K Wyrmite worth.

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
So if this event ends in 7 days then the gala dragalia matches up perfectly with the start of the half year anniversary login bonus. Tenfolds every day like New Years I bet

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think the DL team definitely did their homework when it came to incorporating Lovecraftian themes into the event story. I really enjoyed it personally.

Also, they upped the daily event Elwater reward from 50 to 300, which is a pretty significant increase.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So just a quick and dirty survey just so I can know what to expect. What are you guys 4* and 5* count for adventurers and dragons? F2P or did you buy in? How long have you played? If possible mind estimating roughly how many 10 pulls you've had (I know this would be tough lol)?

Since starting on australian launch I've done probably around 7 multi summons and single summoning every time I get a ticket, and I have paid in, but only on the discount diamantium to do the daily bargain pulling. So far I have 14 4* and 1 5* adventurers (including the current welfare), and 13 4* and 6 5* dragons (including the welfare)

I've saved up to 8 multisummons now so I'm just wondering what to expect coming up.

Been playing since late October and I believe I've been playing everyday.. I missed the first two events basically, so I'm short on a light facility, Celirara, and Pele.

I've spent $0. No idea how many 10 pulls I've had. But you can see all the 5 stars ive actually gotten below, not counting repeat adventurers, which I think has only happened once.

Level 114.
77 Adventurers:
5 Stars: Naveed, Xander, Lily, Hawk, Maribelle, Hildgarde, Nefaria, and Valentine's Hildegard. 8 total.
5 Star Promoted Units: Euden, Verica, and Odetta. 3 total.

5 Star dragons pulled: Leviathan and 2x Prometheus. I've also unlocked High Midgardsormr.

5 Star Wymprints pulled: A solitary Light, 2x the rose prince, Jewels of the sun, of tricks and treats, witch's kitchen, night stalker, 2x levin's champion, dragon breathren, and auspex's prayer.

3330 wyrmmite, 30 single summon tickets, and 1 5 star summon ticket currently in stock.

Facility level 847.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The story is actually the same length episode-wise (5 episodes like the raid). There just isn't a bunch of tiny quests in the middle to pad it out, which I'm kinda thankful for.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Master Challenge is...chaotic to say the least.
Between the stun bulbs, the charging ogres, the boss' red and purple AoEs and surely others things I've missed in this mess...
Hopefully the boss being prone to the sleep status will give a bit of relieve (but don't know how much ; out of 6 boosted FS with Sazanka , only one put it to sleep...)

Wishy-Washy

Nov 26, 2017
My pulls for this event are really funny, both lucky and unlucky, very fitting for a Lovecraft inspired event like this one; my first 10 pull was two Curran, my second was some 5 star wrymprint, my third pull was Curran (again) and the event wyrmprint, and my last pull had naught, I was legit laughing out loud when I saw two Curran's in my first pull.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
oh man this event was made for me, I have the sicko mode Para-resist team

Ieyasu, Sazanka, 5* Botan, and Nefaria

We are going to SMASH THIS SHIT

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So I'm unsure how to tackle this?

Which node on expert yields the best reward?

Basically, the mode with the single boss should be done with wings since the wave-based challenge battle can only be done with stamina.

You use the drops from the co-op boss as material for the facility, while the challenge battle gives the most points for the rewards list as well as drops for the trade-in shop. As a newer player, I think the best thing to do is to first farm the co-op boss until you have enough materials to max out the facility, and do the challenge battle once you've gotten all the event Wyrmprints. You can keep building the facility after the event's over if you have enough materials, but you won't get the Wyrmite rewards tied to it while the event's active.

For facility events, the featured gacha Wyrmprints improve either facility material drops or points gained for the rewards list, while the event Wyrmprint improves both, which is why it's best to farm the challenge battle once you've gotten all the event Wyrmprints that improve those rates.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Basically, the mode with the single boss should be done with wings since the wave-based challenge battle can only be done with stamina.

You use the drops from the co-op boss as material for the facility, while the challenge battle gives the most points for the rewards list as well as drops for the trade-in shop. As a newer player, I think the best thing to do is to first farm the co-op boss until you have enough materials to max out the facility, and do the challenge battle once you've gotten all the event Wyrmprints. You can keep building the facility after the event's over if you have enough materials, but you won't get the Wyrmite rewards tied to it while the event's active.

For facility events, the featured gacha Wyrmprints improve either facility material drops or points gained for the rewards list, while the event Wyrmprint improves both, which is why it's best to farm the challenge battle once you've gotten all the event Wyrmprints that improve those rates.

Alright, thanks for the guide.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if we ever are gonna see what's the deal with Elissane
I imagine so. Chapter 7 was primarily a Ranzal chapter so I imagine Elisanne will get one of her own.
I assume they will try and get the assistance of the Illian Church and fall foul of whatever corruption caused Elisanne to go AWOL

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled about 4500 wyrmite and 15 single summons. Didn't get any of the new units and got pity broken by dupe Xander. :(

At least I got Cupid so it wasn't a total bust.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine so. Chapter 7 was primarily a Ranzal chapter so I imagine Elisanne will get one of her own.
I assume they will try and get the assistance of the Illian Church and fall foul of whatever corruption caused Elisanne to go AWOL
The stupid thing is that elissane hung around with zethia THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH all the time

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
ZWECjy3.jpg

Heck yeah.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So 20 more single tickets and maybe 2 more ten pulls...
Will I get Heinwald or Curran? Probably not.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Story for the event was really good. Seemed shorter than the others but it was a lot of fun. Curran's character is really funny and smug Note is a good meme.

Challenge battle seems a lot easier this time around. My library is level 10 but I got the boss to ~30% hp. Should be a breeze with the facility higher. I guess that's how it is when there aren't convenient pools of poison for your units to run through.

Oct 26, 2017
Best thing about this event is they let you trade the event materials around for each other so we can finally spend the large stack we usually have left over at the end of these.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I'm loving this recent influx of single summon tickets. Despite really digging the new characters and theme of the event, I can manage to hold from spending wyrmite if I have a few single summon vouchers to use every few days. It satisfies the urge to pull, without dipping into the "Gala trust". I may have to set aside 10 singles to compensate for that lapse in good judgement at the end of last banner though...
Best thing about this event is they let you trade the event materials around for each other so we can finally spend the large stack we usually have left over at the end of these.
Heck yeah, I noticed that too! They really are listening to the biggest complaints and fixing darn near everything we throw at them. This wasn't even mentioned in the news section, but it really is news-worthy!

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I am impressed with the story so far. Very mature...I care for the story more than the drops and dailies...lol

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Cygames would find a way to make the Story last longer during the Event than just front-loading it on the first day and then the rest of the week or more is just spent on the grind.

The Valentine's Day event seemed like they were trying to experiment with that, and I hope they do more like that since for me the story and character interactions are what make the game for me rather than endlessly grinding. But I guess that's not what makes the money in a microtransaction/gacha game.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Story for the event was really good. Seemed shorter than the others but it was a lot of fun. Curran's character is really funny and smug Note is a good meme.

Challenge battle seems a lot easier this time around. My library is level 10 but I got the boss to ~30% hp. Should be a breeze with the facility higher. I guess that's how it is when there aren't convenient pools of poison for your units to run through.
Those goddamn poison pools. Never again.
I would have easily cleared that event if it wasn't for my team consistently running through or standing in the pools of poison. This one will be far more doable I hope.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
This story was cool, but I'm hoping that chapter 8 now touches more upon the Inquisitors and Elisanne's past.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Just curious, do y'all ignore dailies when events roll around or do you just dive deep into your honey and ashes. I feel really weird leaving dailies undone but I've been burning through refill items all month trying to keep up. Luckily they were really generous with the items and i have over 100 of each of the large refill items but as a lifelong JRPG player I just hate to have to use any items lol

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
last event i didnt use any honey/extrawings and was my first event that i complete in all the categories. ALSO doing my daylies, and some void XD
so it can be done xd (and i kno for sure i was not especially efective)

in this event as you will use more stamina on the challenge it will be trickier but i try to make all the daylies always and the rest goes for event completion

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P no pulls account, I make sure to do the daily endeavors at the very least along with a 2nd Fortune run, and the rest of the daily chests are dependent on time/motivation, like I'm willing to skip IO/Dragons/Elemental ruins for the event if I need to.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Did the Master Challenge on my first try with an 80% damage bonus from the facility. I won with three seconds left and everyone dead except for Ieyasu so there's obviously room for improvement.

I'll give it another shot and try to get the full clear once my facility is maxed. I get more points faster running Expert Challenge without anyone dying.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, there's no co-op in this event?

Hate when that happens

Edit: oh the single tree is coop

Mmmm

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Did the Master Challenge on my first try with an 80% damage bonus from the facility. I won with three seconds left and everyone dead except for Ieyasu so there's obviously room for improvement.

I'll give it another shot and try to get the full clear once my facility is maxed. I get more points faster running Expert Challenge without anyone dying.

I got to the tree with a minute left, and sazanka dead. Couldn't make it. Def need to upgrade the library more for this one.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just curious, do y'all ignore dailies when events roll around or do you just dive deep into your honey and ashes. I feel really weird leaving dailies undone but I've been burning through refill items all month trying to keep up. Luckily they were really generous with the items and i have over 100 of each of the large refill items but as a lifelong JRPG player I just hate to have to use any items lol

I'm the same way with stockpiling the refresh items lol.

But... I've fully completed every event except for the first raid + facility (didn't full clear into late in it so I only got like 250k points or something) without having to dip into those items, even the honey that the facility events give you. Granted, the 2 facilities before this I've lucked into event prints for the materials, which gave me more wings to work with (even if I had then had to do extra runs anyway for the x kills endeavors), but I wouldn't be too concerned about that still.

In general as long as you get the prints fast + get full points consistently from early on, it's pretty easy to casually do it and still do all your dailies. I'll even have a little extra stamina to use this time since for Power I now just do one Beginner each day. And, well, at level 10 on the library I just got full points on my first try on the Expert battle, so I'm not exactly concerned about the points.

Though... there is that event is shorter than usual. So there is that to consider; worst case I will dip into some of the honey it gives later on, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.