• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
tomorrow we will have the new void bosses, so im looking forward to see what new weapons we will be able to make :P

pd: first horde event ever that i have cleared EVERYTHING!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... I'm hoping I can get up early enough to try them before work. I don't want to be up for reset again if I can help it...

will be weird to go almost 2 weeks without a real event too, if Gala is 5 days again? but there could always be actual anniversary stuff alongside it, mhmm

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I got one from a daily in the past couple days, but I hadn't meant to pull more beyond dailies anyway.

in my case it was Nightstalker... which is a funny print for me, as it's Hawk on it yet one of the abilities is freeze rez (other is force strike buff) so uh... you wouldn't use it on Hawk

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's ezelith's flash of genius, flurry damage +13% so.... Dunno????

I mostly play knives so maybe I can put it on Melsa and benefit somewhat dunno
It could definitely be worse, might be better with the double wyrmprint feature coming too. Could definitely have its uses.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I got one from a daily in the past couple days, but I hadn't meant to pull more beyond dailies anyway.

in my case it was Nightstalker... which is a funny print for me, as it's Hawk on it yet one of the abilities is freeze rez (other is force strike buff) so uh... you wouldn't use it on Hawk
I think it has Hawk on it because it features things Hawk has like freeze resist.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Double Wyrmprint coming at the end of the month should solve the Lily 5.3 + Levy problem.

I really hope we are getting half-stamina IO tomorrow, it's been two months already. And some limited endeavors for the new Void Battles.

I have my Herald of Hinomoto maxed and ready for Lily. OMG, she will be OP

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like Euden and Elisanne are getting married!

fqrhla5iz6n21.png

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Love that I can continue saving for Gala Dragalia for another week. Almost at 6,000 wyrmite and have 45 single summon tickets.

In other news, working on upgrading dojos. NOT. FUN.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping the login bonus is as generous as the new year one. Maybe not because that one was pretty crazy

Still never got me Ieyasu though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling it'll be extremely generous, maybe free daily multi-pulls on the water banner leading up to the actual anniversary? It's an old-enough banner that I can see something like that happening, although it's still new to those just starting. We'll know in a few minutes!

Edit: Or one summon ticket day for seven days. :/

I'm sure the actual anniversary will be better.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Void Endeavors give quite a bit of Wyrmite as well.

It looks like the general flow of events will be Raid -> Facility -> Void Additions, then loop back to a new Raid at the beginning of a month. I'd say it's a pretty solid schedule overall, better than the old Raid -> Facility loop.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I have no actual self control. Did 5 multi pulls. I think I came out ok though? These are all of my new units.

GjGcSMK.jpg

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I didn't get rainbow wyrmprint spooks at least lol.

Now to spend the week building up my wyrmite supply...

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Good thing I invested fully in Maribelle, she's perfect for wrecking the Frost Hermit.
Now it's time to farm it and earn the materials for a weapon against the Obsidian Golem... It's gonna be a long task.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yay! Managed to get both epithets! Got the Frost Hermit one on the first try. Maribelle obliterates. Took about 18 tries for the Obsidian Golem. Need a solid team that won't get hit by dull. Even though he inflicts dull, unlike Zephyr his hits are easier to avoid so no dull resistant weapon is necessary.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get the title in my first Frost Hermit run. Lin You is kind of a monster.

Last edited:

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i mae the two bows, one for hermit (although is not neccesary it seems) and one for the golem. at least Rawn has a new bow XD and Eleonora can bring forth destruction upon those clones (i have seen +50k damage xD)

also, this banner has decent rates at least for making a new water team for newbies. for the rest of us it may not be worth it but new players will find these interesting if they rotate from time to time

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I agree that these rerun banners are pretty solid for new players especially, since all the water banners we've had before this one were in 2018. Since Dragalia only has a single banner running at any one time, this is a good way of making sure a new player can have access to pulling for all the elements at some point at a much quicker pace.

Edit: After looking at the rates, the promo is misleading, and it's actually a lot better than advertised. Not only are the rates better than usual (1.5% adventurer/1.16% dragon/1.33% Wyrmprint vs the usual 1%/1%/2%), EVERY SINGLE Water adventurer/dragon is on rate-up, not just the ones they showed on the promo. So Xainfried and Leviathan are also on rate-up the same amount as Lily/Xander/Poseidon (5* water adventurers/dragons are all 0.3% each), on top all the 4* and 3* water adventurers/dragons being on rate-up. Basically, this is the best banner to pull for general water adventurers/dragons.

Screenshots of some of the Rates:

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, is there no dull res sword?

I was all excited building up my Xander and then I saw there's no dull res sword to build.

So how an I suppose to handle the void raids without it...?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm I'm not seeing the blazong Ghost, only fire one is the steel golem.

Also my best unit now is Odetta and she can't use a dull res sword for the obsidian golem?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

Also my best unit now is Odetta and she can't use a dull res sword for the obsidian golem?

The Void bosses rotate daily, so the Fire ghost isn't out today. You can make a dull resist light sword with the water hermit drops. It starts as a 3*, called the "Lonely Ward."

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017

usually you farm things in order with void battles. the mushroom would give you materials for weapons against the fire golem and the ice goblin.
with ice goblin you can get materials for steel golem. and with fire golem for void zephir.

not all the units are viable at first as there are not weapons for everybody. this is intended to teach you and make you focus on some units first, as they are useful for either some bosses, high end content or whatever.

xander will be useful eventually XD especially against challenges like last event he is a beast.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They're not priorities, but getting at least one copy of each at some point for Wyrmite and dragon ore from their dragon stories and max bonding is probably worth a spare Void seed when you've gotten all the monthly items already. I don't think the bronze is too useful due to Avenue to Power, but the mana might be if you find you always need more mana. It also doesn't hurt to just have them equipped while running dailies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
As a collector, I'm going to grab one of each to max them out. I'm not sure how useful they'll be in the long run, but I'm getting them anyway!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
You should definitely try to get all the month's rewards before you get the fafnirs, though. And I'd also get the slime facility first too.

Also, regarding the path through the bosses, there are also weapons for fighting manticore now (they'll damage his OD bar). But I heard those weapons may not actually be useful enough to matter.

...anyway, I ended up being up way, way too late so I ran some of them last night. My thoughts are: kinda not great that both the fights are so easy, and the ghost is 1k might less than them so they'll be the same. They really should try to add Zephyr-tier fights for stronger players along the weaker ones meant for players who are earlier on. And there is an appealing new weapon... but it's the new wind staff for Lowen, which doesn't involve the new bosses. So I guess Vixel's staff is fine at 0UB, and I need to fight Zephyr for a while to make Lowen's instead.

Other thing I noticed is that obsidian golem doesn't even always drop their slabs. But in return, I got 6 leaves 2 out of the 3 times I did it. So that might be the best thing to farm for the month's shop so far, especially if you're using the shop's honey/ashes and want to make sure you come out ahead on leaves.

also I guess I do want to pull, like, once or twice on this banner due to it being everything, so I should maybe buy something for dailies...? hmm, gotta check dia rates on these packs...

Status
Not open for further replies.