Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 28, 2017
I think he gets embarrassed with some of the non-Elisanne, non-Mym girls

on the other hand he is oddly insistent on seeing Elisanne's new dress -which is supposed to be the Halloween one?-
But then he also said he'd wear it if she doesn't want too.

He seems to genuinely appreciate beauty of all kinds and in different ways but it doesn't seem to have any sort of romantic effect on him

Feb 1, 2018
I really had to do a double take here. Like... What? I wish that could have been Zephyr instead but I won't complain.

I agree that these bosses seem kind of pointless. Need to grind Zephyr for the Fire Axe but besides that... I killed a few hermits to get the 4* Axe for Julietta and killed the Golem to get the endeavors but... Now what? Also, PLEASE USE DULL RESIST. It's incredible how many people think it's optional for the Golem.

Aug 5, 2018
I definitely think the weapon crafting screen needs a rework because I suspect a big reason people aren’t bringing dull resist is that they have no idea where to craft what weapons from where (on top of general not checking what each boss inflicts). You can’t easily tell what Void weapon provides which benefit because they need to be upgraded to show that they give dull resist for example, and not every weapon type is given an appropriate weapon from each boss so it isn’t obvious which weapons are actually covered. It isn’t very intuitive that you don’t get to build a light bow from Zephyr drops but you can from the blue hermit despite building light weapons from both of them.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to the new Fury punisher weapon, finally got the Manticore epithet. Barely made it with 59 seconds after many tries. Don't think I'm going to bother unbinding this weapon now. Would rather save the coin.

Blazing Ghost in under 30 seconds is gonna be interesting.

Oct 25, 2017
The void weapons and bosses are getting a little messy. I saw this flowchart on Reddit:

I have Lin You for the Frost Goblin and H. Elisanne/Julietta for Shadow Golem. Any shadow character can work for the Mushroom, I've been using Curran. From there, I crafted a bow for Christmas Nefaria for Fire Golem and created the sword for Euden for Void Zephyr. I also crafted the staff from the Mushroom for Veronica, in case I want a change. That's about as far as I've gotten now, since I need to wait for Zephyr to return, to craft the weapons to use for Manitcore and the the Ghost (thinking on making the axe for Karina).

So many different varying elemental weapons. My inventory is a mess. :/

Edit:

Wait, I also found this.

I guess I can craft the weapons from the Shadow Golem to use against the Manticore? Maybe a sword to throw on Odetta or a staff for Lucretia...

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
I think they need to have a separate Void weapon crafting screen, that you can search/narrow/display by effect/element/weapon type like the current weapon collection screen. Could even have stuff like these images that show what weapons are meant for which Void bosses/general purpose. That way the base weapon crafting screen can still look fine as is and the Void one can be as big as they want without it becoming as confusing of a mess as it currently is.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's a real headache trying to find out what to craft, especially since each void base as certain status's attached to them, so you need to keep that in-mind when choosing a weapon to work on too. Honestly, at this point, I think I might just work on MUB'ing the fire staff for Verica and taking it to Void Zephyr. After that, I can craft a weapon for Blazing Ghost. Keep it simple for now, as I'm working on so much at once it's getting really frustrating.

Nov 8, 2017
The void weapons and bosses are getting a little messy. I saw this flowchart on Reddit:

I have Lin You for the Frost Goblin and H. Elisanne/Julietta for Shadow Golem. Any shadow character can work for the Mushroom, I've been using Curran. From there, I crafted a bow for Christmas Nefaria for Fire Golem and created the sword for Euden for Void Zephyr. I also crafted the staff from the Mushroom for Veronica, in case I want a change. That's about as far as I've gotten now, since I need to wait for Zephyr to return, to craft the weapons to use for Manitcore and the the Ghost (thinking on making the axe for Karina).

So many different varying elemental weapons. My inventory is a mess. :/

Edit:

Wait, I also found this.

I guess I can craft the weapons from the Shadow Golem to use against the Manticore? Maybe a sword to throw on Odetta or a staff for Lucretia...
the first image is a complete disaster and they are making it more obtuse on purpose. mushroom is the base for all, from that you can branch out to goblin, steel golem, and even SOME weapons with dull (but the primary focus on those weapons is "mushroom" bane).
as you said, the weapons against manticore are from obsidian golem. in the first picture they are mixing in some general weapons as prerequisite when they are not.

its super easy really, and you can see the weapon trees easyly on the crafting menu, but i agree that they should allow us to check the weapons from the info on the void bosses. (not only showing the picture of the weapon as it is now)

Oct 25, 2017
the first image is a complete disaster and they are making it more obtuse on purpose. mushroom is the base for all, from that you can branch out to goblin, steel golem, and even SOME weapons with dull (but the primary focus on those weapons is "mushroom" bane).
as you said, the weapons against manticore are from obsidian golem. in the first picture they are mixing in some general weapons as prerequisite when they are not.

its super easy really, and you can see the weapon trees easyly on the crafting menu, but i agree that they should allow us to check the weapons from the info on the void bosses. (not only showing the picture of the weapon as it is now)
Thanks, I think I'm beginning to grasp all of it now.

I think this is an updated graph, which is better.

This chart is so...so much better. Thanks for posting it. I guess I'll just focus on creating the fire staves than, since I can use that straight through it all. Assuming Verica is decent to bring into Zephyr. I do have a MUB Phoenix, though I might need to promote my Verica to 5*...

Oct 28, 2017
Woop woop, got a good character in my daily deal

Thanks for your service to this country, Halloween Altemia, you can take the costume off now
Congrats! Hildegarde is an amazing pull.

She was my first ever 5* summon when I started the game and I was initially disappointed because I wanted characters like Ezelith more, but she has been pretty much essential for every one of my teams since, and is the character I focused on most to keep her viable