• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Any word on event repeats? I missed a few months before the game released properly in Canada (stopped around the Choir raid, started again with the library one). Luckily my account transferred fine but I'm probably missing a few facilities.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Help. I suck at dodging the gale tempest attack by high mid

Edit: The attack where he says "Tempest, come forth!" and the tornadoes appear, with one kicking up dust, then they all home in on you.

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Help. I suck at dodging the gale tempest attack by high mid

Edit: The attack where he says "Tempest, come forth!" and the tornadoes appear, with one kicking up dust, then they all home in on you.

The tornadoes always follow the same path, heading straight across the arena. You need to get below the first tornado and then circle around the top of the arena as they move down.

The tornado that kicks up dust is the one that will move first.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Any word on event repeats? I missed a few months before the game released properly in Canada (stopped around the Choir raid, started again with the library one). Luckily my account transferred fine but I'm probably missing a few facilities.

No word any of thing of that nature so far. Maybe news on that as part of the half year celebration. Curious to see how they would implement them while keeping both new and old players engaged.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If Granblue is anything to go by, they'll eventually get there - but probably not for a little while.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You get 50 wyrmite for each adventurer and dragon story, right? If so, I have a bunch of them banked, easily enough to get 4k wyrmite maybe more if I unlocked some other stories. Maybe I'll save them for a rainy day if something surprising comes along, or they introduce the spark mechanic for the six month anniversary and there's a character I really want. I don't see something like that happening until the one year anniversary though, but it'd still be nice.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
It's 65 per adventurer and 50 per dragon.

I have absolutely no idea who is going to be the new 5* tomorrow. It probably won't be fire (Sarisse) or light (too many 5*) but outside of that.... I would bet on Gala Ranzal but there has been a lot of husbando this month already.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saw a picture and holy cow, can stack a lot of stuff from just having another wyrmprint and reach 6k might. (Not my screen)

image0-2.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I really didn't expect an update so soon. Nice half-anniversary surprise!

Edit: Team page now shows colored icon to represent the element? FINALLY!

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Android doesn't have the update yet.

Things that are confirmed in so far: Team icons can be labeled as elements, auto speed, double wyrmprint, and room conditions are in.

Expecting a lot of news in tonight reset.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Wow, so much great stuff!

Not really excited for the Gala Ranzal though, but he seems strong enough. That 10-fold voucher + choose-your-own adventurer or dragon for 1,500 diamantite, though? YES! Now to decide whether I grab Hildegarde or Lily. My light team is super strong (Halloween Elisanne, Julietta, Lucretia, and Odetta) but Hildegarde looks so useful for everything. Then again...Lily...my water team is pretty weak, with only Xainfried being my 5*...

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they really are going all out. I didn't think Cygames would be this generous for just a six month anniversary. I mean, it's no GBF, but we're still early on.

Interested in the FEH collab as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, that's a ridiculous amount of free summons being given away. Sure it's nothing like the roulette in GBF, but in some ways this is better since you can use it when/where you want, and not have to spend it on a banner that doesn't interest you.

I'm impressed Cygames, keep it up. I'll continue to support you guys all the way.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, lotta news dropped. My friend messaged me just to say the update was out and then the flood of news happened too.

got so many prints to equip as well...

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they didn't show Maribelle or Lin You as examples of Bog Resistant adventurers for High Merc. I guess they must be known quantities.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, the Gala Dragalia only lasts for four days while the anniversary celebration login lasts for ten. It makes me wonder if they have a part two planned...

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gala Elisanne in part 2 Gala to fight against Void Agni. Do it Cygames.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
from what I understand, Granblue goes real hard on April Fools events so I'm still hoping for that to happen here, but in that case it's kinda bizarre that they're ending a day earlier than that...?

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
Oh looks like its a good time to get back into this game lmao. I'd been debating for a while

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely a great time. Lots of nice half-anniversary events waiting for you in a day or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.