• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
^^ Nice! Yeah i'm redling right now

oh is there a good like, guide for people coming back?

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't djeeta, arisa, and now grea and Anne gacha chars in priconne?

Arisa was considered a collab character in granblue so it's kinda weird.
As mentioned, it depends on how they handle the collaboration. If it's just an event, and around for a limited time, I can't see them being locked to a gacha banner. If they're permanent, well...that's a different story. :/

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FEH characters are probably gonna be free units. If not, that's a shame and my wyrmite will be there.

For the Gala, just gonna use one ten-pull and thats it. Already got a Lowen built for the upcoming HMC so not getting a Gala Ranzal isn't a big issue for me.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ranzal has now given me confidence that there will eventually be a Gala Elly, which is exactly what I am going to start hoarding for.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If story characters are going to have a gala variation. I wonder if that also applies to Euden? Can't see the main character being locked into an exclusive banner.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I see someone at Nintendo HQ has gone for the 'break glass in case of emergencies' case with Lucina in it.

...because its going to be Lucina. Ike too, probably. I can only pray we get Hector as well.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Man, Sinoa with Jewels of the Sun (6% Skill Haste and 8% Strength with 70% HP MUB) feels great in HMS. So many more concoction casts.

Loving double auto as well. Dailies are basically twice as fast.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
As someone with no emotional attachment to Fire Emblem I have no problem throwing my resources at the gala

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
It remains to be seen if it'll be the same for Dragalia Lost, but whenever Cygames does a collaboration like this in GBF the crossover characters are free.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Well, in terms of twitter, both the English and Japanese retweet campaigns have already succeeded in hitting 10K retweets (12K retweets for the English post and 16K for the Japanese), so we're all getting 30K Elwater and a tenfold. The Japanese twitter shot up roughly 7K followers while the English twitter basically tripled (5K to 1.4K).

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Had been so close to HMS clear before the update, cleared it with my first PUG attempt today thanks to the extra wyrmprint!

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Wow, this is overwhelming in a great way. The days of no news was well worth it for this explosion.

I hope we get more on the FEH promotion soon... I've been saving for a long time and Ranzal would be bait for me if there are going to be FE units on a banner. I think it'll just be Alphonse/Sharena/Anna/Feh and one or all will be free, but there is the possibility they'd put in a Lord or two. We'll see. Until then I'm pumped to start playing with 1.6, so many awesome changes

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I was doing that in the beginning too but since Cygames/Nintendo seem adamant to not have the apk available on site like ApkMirror I switched to QooApp.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok.

I think I'll throw all I have into the gala. I don't mind having another wind unit and the boosted 5 star rates should be good for me. Hopefully. Don't love the gala unit though.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I welcome the 2x Wyvernprints and some of the other feature. The one thing I wanted the most is 2.0 speed up for farming. OMG this makes farming tolerable now and I can save my skip tickets for future games.

So I am wondering if I should participate in this Gaia. I want to replace Musashi since I already have the superior version of him in Addis. I am wondering if I should roll my saved up stuff for him. I wished I pulled the last Gaia, but I think I might participate in this one.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So in total, we get 5 ten pulls and 2000 Wyrmite, coming out to 6+ ten pulls.
Gonna finally spend money after almost 4 months to get a guaranteed Mikoto or Naveed.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Also, to those that were upset about the imbalance of Male to Female 5 stars, the gap is definitely closing.
I think it's like 10 to 14 with Ranzal.
8 to 10 in the regular pool.

Of course, the Heroes collab will give us Camilla Lyn, and Tiki, so it'll once again be skewed.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
2x speed Master Light IO with Kleimann at the helm is a great way to start the day.

With the influx of Summon Tickets / Wyrmite and a Guaranteed 5* Summon with diamantium coming; what's the best way to pull on the Gala? Burn 10 single summons to up the pity rate, pull a 10 summon, repeat then use the Dream Summon Special to fill in any adventurer/dragon gaps?

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I always just use single tickets to up my pity, until I can't get a multiple of 10.

I have 27, so I'd just use 20. If I get a 5 star before 17, I'd keep going until I up the pity rate.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I always just use single tickets to up my pity, until I can't get a multiple of 10.

I have 27, so I'd just use 20. If I get a 5 star before 17, I'd keep going until I up the pity rate.
Wait, single summons and single tickets also have pity calculations?

I thought it was just for 10 pulls.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, single summons and single tickets also have pity calculations?

I thought it was just for 10 pulls.

They add up. It boosts it for each 10 you do whether they're alone or in a group.

that's why it says _ summons left for the upgrade, it's just that 10 at once always boosts it to the next level (if you got no 5*)

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
I followed them on Twitter and retweeted the message to enter the contest.

There's about 15k retweets currently, which gives a .006% to win a 5* dragon of your choice, or a .00006% chance to win ALL the 5* dragons!

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
If you do daily deals, it's ideal to wait on fully pulling for a banner until the very last day, since each daily pull contributes to increasing your pity rate. You then use single tickets to upgrade the pity rate to the next tier before doing tenfolds. That way you can pull until your limit with the best chances at a 5*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.