• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it was 9 days to this one's 12.
But to be fair to this one, we had multiple bonus events going on that had most peoples' focus when they were going on.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
welp

you got until tomorrow night

wear all the relevant wyrmprints. I got up to 25k per run in expert

Yeah, I've been trying to do just master runs on them hoping for a keydrop instead of auto-ing expert. So far no dice. I'll do it every now and then throughout the day. That's why it's taking a while longer. And probably why I'm burned out on the event.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I mean... this is the normal event length, isn't it? Archives was just shorter than normal. Not like it's been that intrusive given that it's facility; I sorta neglected it during double drops, even.

Actually, not super looking forward to a raid next. I'm traveling for some work training in a couple weeks so it's gonna be a hassle to deal with wings in the morning/night.

stackable EX someday, please...

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I mean... this is the normal event length, isn't it? Archives was just shorter than normal. Not like it's been that intrusive given that it's facility; I sorta neglected it during double drops, even.

Actually, not super looking forward to a raid next. I'm traveling for some work training in a couple weeks so it's gonna be a hassle to deal with wings in the morning/night.

stackable EX someday, please...

Facility events are usually around ten days, Raid events are usually around 12 (the same time as this event which is taking the spot of a Raid event).

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think this is the first time they've done a facility event at the start of the month (and consequently gave two facility events back-to-back). I wonder if we'll get two raid events (like a Normal raid then the FEH collab is raid style to incorporate free units) back to back to re-adjust or maybe just do it so it's facility then raid each month until the next mix up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Less than 24 hours before the current banner ends and still no news as to what's next. Very strange.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
new voids are next XD but they cheated on me! i was expecting void agni today xd

probably with a catch up banner for newbies, thats why we didnt have promotion

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
That's weird, usually the dates and times are adjusted for local time in the game, but even though the text in the notice says 12 April for Void Agni, the title of the news says 11 April, which is what I expected. Suppose it makes sense, to coincide with the event ending, but still disappointing, as I thought it was starting today. Still, at least Thursday's now a Zephyr day.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
it will definetly be a "catch up" banner, optimized to whatever is next event. if next event is a water raid for example, this will be a wind banner with all wind adventurers/dragons on higher rates for newbies to be able to make a quick team in advance.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Foolishly stayed up a bit last night doing extra HMS runs but at least it went decently. If I do like 12 more extra runs, tops, next week's weeklies will get me MUB HMS.

Will probably do some do those 12 next week, though. Don't think I should expect to be clearing Mercury week 1, when I skipped Brunhilda and so probably will be unprepared for harder mechanics.

meanwhile, back to farming Zephyr tonight I guess...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if we will, hmm. If it's literally just Agni being added, it's a bit different than what they've done so far, and his (smaller number of) endeavors may just be permanent. And then it'd be unclear if we get a regular update to them this month or not.

...actually, I also wonder if Agni will be rated up on the next banner, lol

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
im actually wishing for more 4* dragons to be added also. could spice up the choices we already have (for example, i think we dont have a 4* hp dragon)

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
I'm guessing the banner will be Lin You or Maribelle and Zephyr rate up for HMC. I wonder what Agni's requirements will be, I'm assuming dull and dragon delay or fury. Maybe fury so it's different from Void Zephyr. I doubt it will have ranged resistance but freeze resistance is pretty obvious, in my opinion.

If that's the case we'll get a new slime/golem/etc. to get the dull resist water weapons. Plus all of that sweet wyrmite from the limited quests...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If it's dull resist, it would likely just use the Shroom weapons as was brought up a few days ago. I double checked just now and they have roughly the same stats (at least comparing sword to dagger) as the weapons for Zephyr.

And Agni is only 500 might more, which is small enough that I'm guessing you don't need a much stronger weapon. But obviously Agni could indeed have something other than dull and require a new weapon as a result, hmm.

EDIT:

wait, lol... the announcement ends with "calm his violent fury", so we'll have to see if that's literal or not

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
fury with dull.... probably we will get ranged a fury wand/staff/bow for water. and maybe a sword or axe with water dull resist for melees

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I doubt tomorrow banner will be focused on HMC, it's end game content for a very small part of the userbase.
If it is a filler banner I think it will be a Dragon Special showcase, with Wind/Light/Shadow dragons and a wind unit like Maribelle on rate-up.

I can see them rotate between Dragon Special and Element blessing as filler, though with the new rate for Gala banner I feel like they lost some value.

I really don't like not having a teaser, it makes pursuing a pity rate a tough choice.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I finally beat Full-Bloom Festivities: Master! My first Master Clear.

I've been a half second too slow a few times and finally pulled it off with the whole party alive. A Heinwald helper made the difference.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt tomorrow banner will be focused on HMC, it's end game content for a very small part of the userbase.
If it is a filler banner I think it will be a Dragon Special showcase, with Wind/Light/Shadow dragons and a wind unit like Maribelle on rate-up.

I can see them rotate between Dragon Special and Element blessing as filler, though with the new rate for Gala banner I feel like they lost some value.

I really don't like not having a teaser, it makes pursuing a pity rate a tough choice.

I mean your banner is pretty much the same thing as what deli said and what they've done in the past (I don't think they will have lin you). Its just not pure 100% wind focused.

https://dragalialost.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Special_(Dec_2018)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever the banner is, unless it's summer characters or Mym, I won't be pulling. Anni is the planni!

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
I wonder why both twitters are silent today. They can't possibly have this same banner for another week right?

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Big news today ? Reason for being so quiet..
10010_en.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Golden Week is coming up in Japan. You know what else is golden? Gilgamesh from the Fate series.

Fate x Dragalia Lost crossover!!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Lowen's become my HMS main so I think I may be ready for High Mercury.

Glad I saw this earlier so I wasn't completely blindsided when I ended up in your room (as Sinoa) just now, hah.

I was trying to record the antics and messed up restarting that after a failure, and so it disconnected me again and someone had joined before I could rejoin. Hope y'all eventually cleared.

EDIT: ...of course literally just after I posted this I searched again, saw your room again, and it was full again. Whoops.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I saw this earlier so I wasn't completely blindsided when I ended up in your room (as Sinoa) just now, hah.

I was trying to record the antics and messed up restarting that after a failure, and so it disconnected me again and someone had joined before I could rejoin. Hope y'all eventually cleared.

EDIT: ...of course literally just after I posted this I searched again, saw your room again, and it was full again. Whoops.
The Ezelith was struggling too much with dodging, so she left some time after. The Xania and I kept it up for several attempts after, and finally landed in a solid group to clear it with.

Was only a string of bad luck in a successful day. Lowen healing's great. If people can avoid unnecessary damage until around after the second spit, his S2 turns everyone into unkillable machines, at which point it's just a race to the finish. Even did one earlier with a Lin You teammate. You can hit me up some time if you ever wanna get in on the antics again.

Status
Not open for further replies.