• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Limited characters don't really bring enough to the table now that Galas are a thing and those limited units are so much better by being dual resistance. It would probably be a better idea to turn Limited character banners into Gala banners as well.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Ready for the next limited banner:

56848019_652016701894470_7740069493082161152_n.jpg
Damn that's a lot of mana

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT THESE SUMMON CHANGES. NO MORE WYRMPRINTS! We'll get them via eldwater exchanging now! Also, low chance to get them via quests! Duplicate 5* adventurers will now give 8,500 eldwater, 4* will give 2,200! We'll get credited the difference once the match hits for already-obtained adventurers.

Dragon Special as next summon banner, we expected that.

Lost Heroes starting the 25th!

Also, wyrmite x4,500 and eldwater 25,000 because....why not! They'll arrive April 26th.

Guys, I can't. I just can't. Cygames, you're too amazing.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I <3 Cygames

They respond to feedback so damn well.

Looking at you, Intelligent Systems.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
That's a fantastic slate of dragons for what I'm into, so I may just have to blow my Wyrmite.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
man, if they credit the difference, most of us will receive insane amounts of eldwater. Julietta alone for me is like 15k.

Maybe the beginner welcome is more attractive now...

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
if only they'd change the damn meta id be all over this game

cygames you're doing everything right but the thing i want, dammit

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Lord! I can actually unlock more mana nodes now. I take it they changed it just in time for new beginners to come in during the fire emblem event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
CyGames really are on another level when it comes to listening to player feedback. The number of changes implemented in Dragalia Lost since launch is staggering, and they only continue to add to it. It really is something else.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I've talked about it before, but I find the meta of this game incredibly boring. Characters that are within a weapon class play the same in most instances. A mage will play like a mage, and sword user will play like a sword user. Sure you get little differences here and there, but when 90% of the units skill 1 is a line damage ability or an AoE ground pound and skill 2 is a buff or another area damage ability, it gets really boring to pull new characters.

There's very little reason to build multiple characters in each element. You just find a weapon you like and play that in every element and they'll all play really, really similarly.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
That's a unexpected amazing improvement and hard to believe , I'm not playing as much lately but surely it gives some gas to keep playing it

Last edited:

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I've talked about it before, but I find the meta of this game incredibly boring. Characters that are within a weapon class play the same in most instances. A mage will play like a mage, and sword user will play like a sword user. Sure you get little differences here and there, but when 90% of the units skill 1 is a line damage ability or an AoE ground pound and skill 2 is a buff or another area damage ability, it gets really boring to pull new characters.

There's very little reason to build multiple characters in each element. You just find a weapon you like and play that in every element and they'll all play really, really similarly.

Its kinda different for me, like the thing that always mattered to me in gacha games were the boss designs and how they affected character choices, but I will be real in that your complaint was complaint number 2 about the game that i heard (#1 was the wyrmprints).

I have other problems in the game that probably differ than yours in priority tbh.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Its kinda different for me, like the thing that always mattered to me in gacha games were the boss designs and how they affected character choices, but I will be real in that your complaint was complaint number 2 about the game that i heard (#1 was the wyrmprints).

I have other problems in the game that probably differ than yours in priority tbh.
Yeah, we all come to gacha games for different reasons. Some people want deep metas, some people care more about gameplay, some people care about the story, some people care about how grindy it is, and so on.

It's clear that they're focusing on other issues, which hey, great. Go for it. But every time I see an update to the game that gets people excited and it's not my major beef it's disappointing. Still enjoy following the game and listening to the music.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Whooooa, that's huge. But... are the prints selectable? Or is it just summoning with eldwater? I guess the former, though it's also weirdly worded regarding what'll be available...

Either way, guess I'm happy I've only ever used it on promoting Verica + Sinoa to 45. I've already got a cool 225k before gifts (I only ever got a dupe 5* adventurer once... but I sure have gotten a lot of 4* dupes) sitting around to use on stuff.

Hopefully I'll be able to somewhat easily MUB things I already use a lot with that.

You guys are going to spend more money on the game now, right?

I mean, yeah.

but only because I'm running out of one time packs to pay for dailies so I have to pay more often

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Oh man, I can actually use real 5* wyrmprints on my F2P alt now. It's literally not a part of the gacha anymore, and I can use all these keys I've gotten on them.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Keep in mind this dragon banner (Cupid/Levi/Garuda) will still have Wyrmprints in the pool since the removal isn't until the 25th. I bet the lateness of the dragon banner announcemen was because of how big this decision was, since it literally changes everything.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have any wyemite worth a while, but i think i'll manage till next gala, they're pretty generous with handing out free stuff so i'll focus on powering up my characters.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The thing I'm worried about is if this means the end of new Wyrmprints.
Really hope not.

While I still like getting new Adventurers most, I actually like new Wyrmprints to Dragons at this point.

Another thing that concerns me (more positively though, and a slight bit worrying) is if this means more new Adventurers/Dragons in a banner overall.
While new Adventurers are great, I liked the pace they've been at thus far. While I don't have all of them, it feels good knowing that I have most.
If they bump it to 5 Adventurers/2 Dragons or something, definitely gonna fall behind a lot.

I guess the FOMO is what they're hoping to bank on going forward.
Does make me a bit sad though.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
After the free wyrmite I'll have about 13 ten pulls so let's see what the FEH banner has in store

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Well to be fair, alot of people did quit and haven't posted in this thread and are now posting in a general thread which is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.