• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 26, 2017
For Void Agni in coop. Havent tried and havent tried many Void battles (few only). Approx what power level Water unit should be?
I have Lily & Laranoa that could be used and Sig draggy.

Oct 26, 2017
For Void Agni in coop. Havent tried and havent tried many Void battles (few only). Approx what power level Water unit should be?
If you're like 4.2-4.5k with the appropriate weapon it should be enough. I'd say as low as 4k is probably alright.

Nov 8, 2017
I used my single tickets and a tenfold. because... why not? first summon got me a neptune. XD the rest were more or less wasted, until a dupe leviathan for food xd. maybe i will continue with singles here and save the tenfolds

also, first thing i did, was trading the aqua slime statue and 3 gold fafninrs!

Oct 27, 2017
I believe Lily doesn't have a weapon for this battle so she's pretty much useless. Use Laranoa and craft the bow that has the Skill Resistance Penetrator -- ideally the Frostbillow, and you should be good if you're above 4000 might.

Oct 26, 2017
If you're like 4.2-4.5k with the appropriate weapon it should be enough. I'd say as low as 4k is probably alright.
Thanks for the info.

Will do it some other day, prolly in like 2 months time. Still sub 4k club and cant Enhance weapon (5* Bow) cause stupid Halidorm requirements for Forge.

In order me to first time(!) enhance 5* Bow I need:
- Smithy level 8 (its now 6).
- Halidorm level 8?
- Fuckton of Facility levels

My Halidom is at level 5 and I have 268 Facilities and constantly using 5 Smithwyrms.

Talk about gating weapon enhancing.

I believe Lily doesn't have a weapon for this battle so she's pretty much useless. Use Laranoa and craft the bow that has the Skill Resistance Penetrator -- ideally the Frostbillow, and you should be good if you're above 4000 might.
I need to check if I can craft this or do I need Smithy level to be higher :p.
Also I don't have the receipt for Frostbillow. (Account is 3ish week old)

Oct 27, 2017
I need to check if I can craft this or do I need Smithy level to be higher :p.
Also I don't have the receipt for Frostbillow. (Account is 3ish week old)
you can craft at least the snowsquall bow. It's a 3 star bow. Goes Fragrant bow>>Snowsqall bow>>Frostbillow.

You'll need to beat the Ice Hermit void boss first to gather materials (really easy as other players will likely overpower him for you in about 20 seconds).

Oct 28, 2017
Dang, I just wasted all my Ice Hermit crafting materials on an axe for Karina, as I thought it would work decently, being built for Void Agni and all. It isn't. If it isn't Scorching Air resistant, don't bother with melee. Why do they even let you think it's worth making!? I wonder if it's worth building up Luther now, as I don't have other great options. Really feeling the lack of Xander and X.Cleo on my roster.

Edit: Ah well, went ahead with building Luther, so I maxed him at lv70 40mc, then made him the water dagger. Going to give it a try later today, when my wings are back.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm building a water bow for X.Nefaria. I know she's not stun resist, but she's the best I have that's ranged and water. If only I had Xander or X.Cleo...

Yeah, X. Nefaria doesn't really work. He he does that purple AOE thing I always get stunned and then the purple line destroys me before I have a chance to react. I built this bow for nothing. :/

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, X. Nefaria doesn't really work. He he does that purple AOE thing I always get stunned and then the purple line destroys me before I have a chance to react. I built this bow for nothing. :/
i feel you... i wasted all ice goblin materials on a bow for X.Nefaria, while i should have tried to build some daggers for XCloe

Edit/ mmm.... i guess i still can XD different trees/materials

Oct 25, 2017
i feel you... i wasted all ice goblin materials on a bow for X.Nefaria, while i should have tried to build some daggers for XCloe

Edit/ mmm.... i guess i still can XD different trees/materials
Gonna see if her shield skill negates the stun.

Edit: Guess not.

This fight is just a pain if you don't have stun resist characters. I might just skip it for now and hope I get someone better eventually.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I got the clear and the two titles for it. It'd doable, just frustrating if I get stunned and then targetted with that AOE line attack.

Gala Elisanne when!?

Oct 25, 2017
The clear speed for the titles seems pretty generous this time. I did one clear that didn't feel particularly fast at all and was surprised to find that I got both titles.

Oct 25, 2017
With the changes coming to pulls and Wyrmprints; I now don't feel as bad for pulling 4x Thaniel (1 new) and 2x duplicate Xainfried on the Dragon Special banner using the free Anniversary Summon Tickets. I can use that bonus Eldwater to invest in some decent Wyrmprints on the 26th.

I also pulled Levi which was all I wanted from the banner and Jeanne which I didn't have.

Nov 8, 2017
why the hell nobody tryes to break Agny when he goes overdrive? i cant do it on my own!!! (BTW, i love last event wyrmprint. it makes breaking bosses much more satisfying!)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
The people who have a strict dislike towards all gachas from that thread I understand since sure, predatory monetization and all that; I can see that line of thinking. Most have responded to the news positively, indifferently, or maybe one or two lines on why DL wasn’t for them but like the news overall. It’s some of the people who are writing entire paragraphs on why they dislike/outright hate DL and barely talk about the news itself, which seem excessively negative to me. I feel like generally most folks just move onto other gachas without much fuss when interest wanes, and don’t usually develop seemingly deep-seeded resentment in the process.

Oct 25, 2017
The people who have a strict dislike towards all gachas from that thread I understand since sure, predatory monetization and all that; I can see that line of thinking. Most have responded to the news positively, indifferently, or maybe one or two lines on why DL wasn’t for them but like the news overall. It’s some of the people who are writing entire paragraphs on why they dislike/outright hate DL and barely talk about the news itself, which seem excessively negative to me. I feel like generally most folks just move onto other gachas without much fuss when interest wanes, and don’t usually develop seemingly deep-seeded resentment in the process.
There just seems to be a lot of drive-by negative posts in general lately for any topic.

The news about the summon changes are great. I know I just recently started playing Dragalia again after dropping the game at launch. The news article about CyGames blaming their finance results on Nintendo preventing them from using predatory gacha mechanics motivated me to give Dragalia another try. I'm sure these changes to summoning and wrymprints will motivate new and returning players to give Dragalia a try.

Oct 26, 2017
There just seems to be a lot of drive-by negative posts in general lately for any topic.

The news about the summon changes are great. I know I just recently started playing Dragalia again after dropping the game at launch. The news article about CyGames blaming their finance results on Nintendo preventing them from using predatory gacha mechanics motivated me to give Dragalia another try. I'm sure these changes to summoning and wrymprints will motivate new and returning players to give Dragalia a try.
I’m curious as to why Cygames would public say that, even though they are insanely generous compared to other gachas, they basically point blank proove Nintendo’s point by “whining” about it.

This change encourages people to spend waay more, especially with double wyrmprints. This can power up three stars that may be somebody’s favorite and removing wyrmprints from the pool makes it more targetable to customize these characters.

Originally, value of dupes and prints watering down the summons (and mostly being useless) was so bad that it encouraged you not to pull.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
I’m curious as to why Cygames would public say that, even though they are insanely generous compared to other gachas, they basically point blank proove Nintendo’s point by “whining” about it.
It wasn’t Cygames, it was CyberAgent, aka the parent company whose CEO scapegoated DL to not talk about how big of a failed investment AbemaTV has been for them. That article was an extension of that narrative since it was a CyberAgent official further commenting on the forecast reduction.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
It wasn’t Cygames, it was CyberAgent, aka the parent company whose CEO scapegoated DL to not talk about how big of a failed investment AbemaTV has been for them. That article was an extension of that narrative since it was a CyberAgent official further commenting on the forecast reduction.
This makes more since, thanks!

Oct 25, 2017

This change encourages people to spend waay more, especially with double wyrmprints. This can power up three stars that may be somebody’s favorite and removing wyrmprints from the pool makes it more targetable to customize these characters.

Originally, value of dupes and prints watering down the summons (and mostly being useless) was so bad that it encouraged you not to pull.
I found the Resetera thread about the topic: CyberAgent revises down FY9/2019 forecast, CEO scapegoats underperformance of Dragalia Lost

Thank you Numberfox for correcting me; my mistake on mixing up CyGames and CyberAgent. It's interesting reading through the comments and seeing the biggest complaint about wrymprints now being addressed.

Oct 25, 2017
I think the big problem is the lack of stun resistant water healers. Ricardt even fully Eldwatered is still only 75% resistant and can be stunned by the undodgeable attacks

Oct 25, 2017
I think the big problem is the lack of stun resistant water healers. Ricardt even fully Eldwatered is still only 75% resistant and can be stunned by the undodgeable attacks
Apparently he does 75% stun, so if you really want to promote Ricardt, he would resist it.

But Verica works just fine.

Aug 5, 2018
I found the Resetera thread about the topic: CyberAgent revises down FY9/2019 forecast, CEO scapegoats underperformance of Dragalia Lost

Thank you Numberfox for correcting me; my mistake on mixing up CyGames and CyberAgent. It's interesting reading through the comments and seeing the biggest complaint about wrymprints now being addressed.
No prob. For all we know, Cygames and Nintendo are on the same page in terms of being good to players since most of the negative DL articles are from CyberAgent. The only official talks involving Cygames and Nintendo from Cygames’ perspective have been an interview with the director where it was revealed Nintendo co-wrote the story and actively provides feedback from a gameplay perspective (which probably helps with pumping out a lot of the QoL features so far that we really liked, compared to publishers who barely play the developers’ games like EA/Anthem) and another one before launch detailing Nintendo’s involvement with publishing in other countries. We only officially know CyberAgent is pretty greedy and actively wanted more predatory monetization, Nintendo has been satisfied with the performance enough as is to release the game in more regions, while Cygames is known for being generous in their other gachas as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Just switched to Valentine's Hildegarde, was not getting anywhere relying on other Healers.
Why does no other Valentine's Hildegarde use Force Strike. She has like the best Force Strike in the game.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
You know, even without knowing what the FEH collab will be, I think the end of April has definitely earned the “biggest update yet” the director was teasing in the last development letter. I was skeptical since we were literally in the middle of 6-month anniversary rewards/huge QoL fixes/new Void battles/better Gala rates. I don’t think anyone was legitimately expecting literal gacha Wyrmprint removal. I’m still kind of in shock even after sleeping on it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
You know, even without knowing what the FEH collab will be, I think the end of April has definitely earned the “biggest update yet” the director was teasing in the last development letter. I was skeptical since we were literally in the middle of 6-month anniversary rewards/huge QoL fixes/new Void battles/better Gala rates. I don’t think anyone was legitimately expecting literal gacha Wyrmprint removal. I’m still kind of in shock even after sleeping on it.
Yeah we were talking what the biggest uodate ever on discord was going to be right before that dropped. Nobody guessed this at all.

Oct 25, 2017
They made it even worse with the latest additions. It’s weird that they keep insisting on adding multiple void weapons of the same rarity that only have a single element. Like there’s now 3 different 4*->5* void daggers, each only has one element, and 2 of them are water! It definitely needs an overhaul.

also do you really have to fight these existing fights 20 fricking times for the new endeavors...? guess I have to waste energy to auto-farm hermit because ???

at least obsidian golem will benefit me slightly, but still... and I really wasn’t planning on fighting Agni anywhere near that much when I already am farming Zephyr a ton tomorrow and have nothing to really gain from his drops, so I guess I’ll do that on Sunday

Oct 27, 2017
Void Agni owned now that I know how to dodge.

It's actually kind of easy? Maybe I had good teams. Only problem is that you all need to be efficient, cause I finished the fight with 30 seconds to spare both tines