• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 25, 2017
I immediately got 4 Gold Fafnirs... when I get ~20 seeds again, I’ll spend 16 to MUB one, repeat.

I actually made a spreadsheet for calculating the dupe chances (and chance of getting someone I want) for using it or waiting today, hah. I was trying to figure out if it was worth finally using my free one (I’ve saved it for... a while now) before doing the dream summon, but as is I guess I should just buy Hildegarde and save it. So I could give you a copy of that to fill out if you want.

EDIT: Here, quickly made it its own sheet and added pretty colors. You should be able to copy it so you can edit it. For the third column, put “H” if you have them, “Y” if you want them, and “N” (or nothing) if you don’t want them.

Rest should be obvious. If you want to fiddle with numbers to see what happens if you naturally got more of one of the groups, there’s the “editable” boxes at the bottom. Just undo after to make it go back to the formula of copying the other cell.
Thanks, but when I posted I was pretty much set already, just needed a little confirmation. So I pulled both the ticket and the Dream not long after. I got lucky and pulled Louise from the ticket, so consequently I choose Lily in the Dream. Maribelle will have to wait. Based on your calculations, even with the new entries the chances would have been slightly worse after using the Dream pull, so I didn't do a bad thing it seems.

Oct 25, 2017
You all assume we actually do get a banner. Coming from GBF collab events don't have a banner corresponding to the event with units from said collab. And I still doubt we will get a banner. I think 1-2 free units and a free dragon and that's it.

I also doubt we will get anything instead of the wyrmprints. I see either more focus units of the older ones for new banner or MAYBE they still introduce new wyrmprints in new banner but remove all the old ones.
Granblue Fantasy makes a lot more money, so they can afford to give away collaboration characters. I still think we will get free units, in the form of Alfonse, Sharena, and maybe Anna. However, this is their best shot at making significant money, with main series Fire Emblem chsracters. I cannot see them leave so much money on the table when they desperately need it.

And they literally say Wyrmprints will no longer appear when summoning.

Oct 29, 2017
So with the Dream Summon ending soon, I am basically stuck between two adventurers: Lin You and Mikoto. Both great units, and I really could use either one to round off their elemental team. My current roster:

And my dragons:

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to go with Naveed for my Dream Summon.
I really wanted almost everyone that was available to me, him, Mikoto, Albert, Annelie, Hildegarde, and Curran.
Ezelith and Louise weren't as high priority though.

Ultimately went with him, since he was my first real chase unit (16 or so 10 pulls with no results), and gotta support more brown characters, especially those that look more like me.

Feb 1, 2018
So with the Dream Summon ending soon, I am basically stuck between two adventurers: Lin You and Mikoto. Both great units, and I really could use either one to round off their elemental team. My current roster:
Mikoto is great for HMGS, Lin You should be good for HMC. You do have Lowen and Verica who are also required on every team so you don't necessarily have to pick out of high dragon need. I would personally go Lin You probably, since I don't really like bows and your wind team has two. Sinoa/Vanessa are good to fill in your fire team, too.

Oct 25, 2017
Elmore
I agree with going for Lin You also ^ looking at your fire adventurers.

Wonder if this is the same Kangi here.
It is. Renji's a great Alain (I've seen him in groups before), and it's nice that he was so enamored with our group. I've been getting a lot of people who are loving the Lowen heals, actually. It seems funny to me, since past the first mark it just seems like brainless easy healing to me!

I'll see if I can't say "hi" to him in some way.

Oct 29, 2017
Mikoto is great for HMGS, Lin You should be good for HMC. You do have Lowen and Verica who are also required on every team so you don't necessarily have to pick out of high dragon need. I would personally go Lin You probably, since I don't really like bows and your wind team has two. Sinoa/Vanessa are good to fill in your fire team, too.
I agree with going for Lin You also ^ looking at your fire adventurers.

Wonder if this is the same Kangi here.
The two bows definitely annoy me lol, I'm not even certain which one is better between Hawk and Louise. Lin You sounds like a good choice, especially since I do have both Sinoa and Vanessa. Thanks for the help!

Dec 21, 2017
Hum.... according to a thread on the subreddit by one of the moderator, the person who leaked Gala Ranzal leaked the Fire Emblem banner:
Free units: Alfonse, Sharena and Anna
Banner: Eliwood, Hector and Lyn + Ninian as a dragon.

Fire Emblem 7seems like a plausible and wise choice, not divisive like the 3ds games.

I wouldn't give too much credit to this though, and I don't remember gala ranzal being leaked.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Hum.... according to a thread on the subreddit by one of the moderator, the person who leaked Gala Ranzal leaked the Fire Emblem banner:

Fire Emblem 7seems like a plausible and wise choice, not divisive like the 3ds games.

I wouldn't give too much credit to this though, and I don't remember gala ranzal being leaked.
I'd be surprised if they don't promote the main protagonists of Fire Emblem Heroes at all and end up promoting 7 out of all games. Even Lyn barely made it into Fire Emblem Warriors.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

Iirc, there were rumors or Ranzal but it was a totally different one, so maybe it was half true?

There apparently another rumor about Lyn going around supposedly ok 4ch and apparently that guy called wyrmprints being removed
from the pool permanently.

Oct 27, 2017
It is. Renji's a great Alain (I've seen him in groups before), and it's nice that he was so enamored with our group. I've been getting a lot of people who are loving the Lowen heals, actually. It seems funny to me, since past the first mark it just seems like brainless easy healing to me!

I'll see if I can't say "hi" to him in some way.
That's cool. I have seen some other Lowen users lately and people leave pretty quickly when they seem him. When they do start though they are more often than not successful runs too.

Feb 1, 2018
Granblue Fantasy makes a lot more money, so they can afford to give away collaboration characters. I still think we will get free units, in the form of Alfonse, Sharena, and maybe Anna. However, this is their best shot at making significant money, with main series Fire Emblem chsracters. I cannot see them leave so much money on the table when they desperately need it.

And they literally say Wyrmprints will no longer appear when summoning.

That's fantastic if true. Would absolutely spend all I have.

I remember Ranzal being "leaked" but people said he had a blue coat like his father, which wasn't the case. We'll see.

Oct 26, 2017
Eliwood would be a really odd unit choice. Lyn is arguably the most popular character in the series and Hector isn't far behind, but Eliwood is just "Roy's dad". He also had a lot of overlap with Alfonse and even the Prince as he only makes sense as a Fire Sword unit. At least Lyn (Wind Blade) and Hector (Light Axe) would be in less saturated categories.

Oct 27, 2017
Eliwood would be a really odd unit choice. Lyn is arguably the most popular character in the series and Hector isn't far behind, but Eliwood is just "Roy's dad".
He was popular enough to get in among the winners in the third fire emblem cyl poll still, which puts him in the top 6 males (behind Ike, Ephraim, Hector, Roy and Alm), so it's not like he's a complete unknown, even if the only way he gets in is on the back of other fe7 characters. Hell, if you're going to start drawing arbitrary lines, Roy isn't even popular because of Fire emblem at all, only because of being in melee initially.

Oct 26, 2017
He was popular enough to get in among the winners in the third fire emblem cyl poll still, which puts him in the top 6 males (behind Ike, Ephraim, Hector, Roy and Alm), so it's not like he's a complete unknown, even if the only way he gets in is on the back of other fe7 characters. Hell, if you're going to start drawing arbitrary lines, Roy isn't even popular because of Fire emblem at all, only because of being in melee initially.
He just coasted on being the last Elibe lord and that voting bloc being stupidly powerful. Drawing from a single title also runs counter to the idea that this a Fire Emblem Heroes Crossover. If any non-OCs get in, they're going to be from different continents let alone games.

Nov 8, 2017
i finally decided and end up fully upgrading Lin You´s mana circles. she is my first 50, and also made her a beautiful 5.3. axe with one unbind.

she should be more than ready for HMC whenever she comes, and ironically i think i will beat her better than HMS or even HBH(who i cant even try yet as my lily would be obliterated)

so for me my route would be HMC>(get HMC MUB for lily)>HBH.

maybe lily can survive with the second wyrmprint and both new facilities, i got her the 4.3 wand for the moment, but i understand that she lacks punch with that set up (and im lacking MUB levi) so im delaying HBH for the moment.
and HMS... my euden can make it, but the runs are unreliable at best. farming him is really hard XD i hope that HMC will be easier

Feb 1, 2018
Eliwood would be a really odd unit choice. Lyn is arguably the most popular character in the series and Hector isn't far behind, but Eliwood is just "Roy's dad". He also had a lot of overlap with Alfonse and even the Prince as he only makes sense as a Fire Sword unit. At least Lyn (Wind Blade) and Hector (Light Axe) would be in less saturated categories.
You can't have
Lyn, Hector and NINIAN on a banner without having Eliwood...
If the "leak" is true they're clearly going for a theme.

Oct 26, 2017

Ninian is weird considering she a dancer unit in FE7 and does not use her dragon form in combat.

Oct 25, 2017
So I was a little concerned about scheduling out doing the rest of the limited Void endeavors.

...and then I learned that even with only Albert having a dull res weapon, I could totally auto Obsidian Golem without any trouble. So now it’s only Agni I have to worry about getting 20 clears on, hah.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, adventurer-wise you’re in the unfortunate group of people who probably would have benefitted the most from getting one of the new dark 5*s.

Dragons are maybe more boring of a pick, but it does seem like that could help you more depending on what you have. (And I would suggest doing any summoning for this banner today before you pick, if that’s what you’re doing.)

Oct 25, 2017
That’s true. But with Hilde + good 4*s, that might not be an issue.

Meanwhile... I did a 10 on this banner. Thinking I’ll do 1 or 2 more (I’m already up to 27k wyrmite again and thanks the anniversary have 2 more 10 tickets even before the dreams one, so even without any real attachment to FE I’m already set for splurging a bit on it), and then just give in and select Hilde.

I don’t need her for any current content, but barring getting another 5* light dragon she’s objectively the most useful thing to gain in general. And I have Gil now so I don’t need Cupid (not to mention I’ll have a MUB Lind soon enough), and I’m clearly well on my way to getting a second MUB Unicorn which will help me run both her and Vixel if needed so I don’t need Jeanne either... which means only her, basically. Only other appealing option is Maribelle, because I think she’s cool in general and specifically could be an easy HMC alt while maining Lowen, but without knowing what HMC is like it’d be harder to pick her.

so... I may regret going Hilde over Maribelle in a week if Mercury is overflowing with Lowens, but at least I’ll have Hilde with me for any future difficult content...

EDIT: why did I think about this, now I’m really antsy and indecisive, lol

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
They can get a little stuck on copies at times but it always ends up going ok.

Prints are really arbitrary too; I basically just messed around whatever I had in my current wind team slot.

Su Ling's only job is this hermit. Got him the dedicated knife and everything.

Addis does everything else Green nowadays.

e: haven't done this for a while, prolly would replace a dragon with Golden Fafnir now

Oct 27, 2017
I'm saying that the mention of Eliwood brings the whole "leak" into question. Ninian too, but whatever.
It seems like a lot of characters for a single dragalia event compared to the others (since the UK release of the game anyway). It's probably wrong because dragalia doesn't seem to really get leaks like that anyway, but the logic that Eliwood won't be in because he's not the most popular (whilst also admitting the fe7 base is huge?) doesn't really hold up.

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I hope to be wrong, but once again, I can't see the collab having more than two units and one dragon.

I think it may actually be something like Anna or Ike and Lucina in terms of units, and then Tiki as the dragon.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, well, I said that thing about wanting light dragons after the first of these 2 pulls, but then with the second...

Finally, Cupid. Which means, along with that final Lindworm copy... after all this time, I can finally stop using Lindworm dupes and be exactly at MUB. And those Unicorn dupes means my second Unicorn is 3UB as well.

light team suddenly got a lot more solid, after always being the furthest behind dragon-wise

...also my daily was Garuda’s Feather, a 3* print that I somehow never had gotten before?? and it looks like that was the only one I was missing, so... nice to have the full set before they leave, I guess

Feb 1, 2018
I hope to be wrong, but once again, I can't see the collab having more than two units and one dragon.

I think it may actually be something like Anna or Ike and Lucina in terms of units, and then Tiki as the dragon.
I do agree that 3 banner units and a dragon along with 3 free units is very optimistic. I think it's likely that there will be more than one collab over time, with one of Alphonse/Sharena/Anna being the free unit for each event.

If there are 3 banner units and a dragon I'd say it's probably Marth/Ike/Lyn and Tiki. If the dark banner is any indication, they might even have two focus units and make both of them 5*. I really doubt they'd make anyone besides the Askr trio 4*.

Oct 26, 2017
It seems like a lot of characters for a single dragalia event compared to the others (since the UK release of the game anyway). It's probably wrong because dragalia doesn't seem to really get leaks like that anyway, but the logic that Eliwood won't be in because he's not the most popular (whilst also admitting the fe7 base is huge?) doesn't really hold up.
It's a Fire Emblem HEROES crossover event. The branding suggests that any representation isn't going to be focusing on a single game and that FEH original characters will likely be present. Just to be clear, my expectation is as follows:

- Alfonse and Sharena as free 4* Adventurers
- Anna appears on an event themed Wyrmprint
- Lyn and Ike as 5* Gacha Adventurers
- Tiki as a 5* Gacha Dragon

If any mainline characters are joining the game, Choose Your Legends winners from the first year are the safest bet.

Oct 27, 2017
It's a Fire Emblem HEROES crossover event. The branding suggests that any representation isn't going to be focusing on a single game and that FEH original characters will likely be present. Just to be clear, my expectation is as follows:

- Alfonse and Sharena as free 4* Adventurers
- Anna appears on an event themed Wyrmprint
- Lyn and Ike as 5* Gacha Adventurers
- Tiki as a 5* Gacha Dragon

If any mainline characters are joining the game, Choose Your Legends winners from the first year are the safest bet.
Even jumping to a different game can't secure Anna an alt :(.

Oct 25, 2017
Most everyone really thinks we'll really see a reduction on overall items available, rather than making up for it with more Adventurers/Dragons on banners going forward?

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Most everyone really thinks we'll really see a reduction on overall items available, rather than making up for it with more Adventurers/Dragons on banners going forward?
I mean, it's rather easy to make a few wyrmprints with 1-2 pictures and an effect, compared to a single character with two attack skills, all graphics and animations, voice lines, the character story, etc. A single character or even dragon is just more work than a single wyrmprint.