• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Oct 28, 2017

probably void agni preparations can help with this chapter... it wouldnt surprise me if we need some void weapons for this fight
So what you are telling me is that Xander is going to destroy this fight.

Also it's really weird that his dragon has metal/mechanical parts coming out of it considering the revelations we had in chapter 7 about technology suppressing mana.

Dec 21, 2017
It'sbeen3000years.gif
I hope it comes with half-stamina for story mode so I can clear hard mode for chapter 7/8 as well.

So another filler banner until the update, most likely an element blessing one.

Nov 8, 2017
So what you are telling me is that Xander is going to destroy this fight.

Also it's really weird that his dragon has metal/mechanical parts coming out of it considering the revelations we had in chapter 7 about technology suppressing mana.
yeah XD but maybe we need the new "skill penetration sword" instead of the one with "scorching resistance" that we are currently using for Agni. (and he could inflict burn and we would need to use wyrmprints)

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I've been spoiled. I hate how little I progress collecting dragon orbs now that 2x drops are over. Can't wait to never have to upgrade this wind one again. Only doing 3x a day for the dailies.

I'm not too fussed about stuff like this because the gains are so incremental that there's little benefit to rushing it. We'll all get it all fully upgraded eventually, haha.

Oct 25, 2017
I have like 700 Brun orbs due to not intending to run HBH, and I think I have enough scales to match that, so my fire one can slowly build to level 15 or 16 with that.

I’m not too concerned with maxing them, but I guess I’ll get around to it eventually.

Oct 25, 2017
more than orbs the scales are my problem with those >_<

(not that i have any free wyrmsmith though, all my little ones are SUPER busy after double drop from IO+ new void facility)
The problem with double drops is that it’s still not enough Argenteus, proportionally... So currently I have:

1+2: staff dojos
3: another dojo (alternating between both of same weapon)
4: aqua slime

But I can’t actually upgrade all the dojos I have insignias for by far, so the 3rd one’s gonna have to take a break soon enough. I think I can currently being two weapons 20/20->22/22 while still being able to afford to get staff to 30/30, and I’m almost done one of those weapons.

I’m sure doing IO runs during this non-event time will add up a little more, so it will probably be building for longer than I expect - I’m also vastly underestimating how long it takes per level, after all - but... well, actually, wait, I guess I could just make that one be upgrading the new dracolith for a while. That’d help give me even more time, hmm.

so it’s more that sometime next week, I’ll be actively bottlenecked by them again, I guess

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ran out of fire Insignias. Got bothj Bow Dojos to 26 (still upgrading) and sword should be at 22 and 20 once they finish. I still have over 600 of the golden ones so I could exchange a few to maybe get 1-2 more upgrades in but that would be it. I am not sure whether to just continue with fire just so I can actually max that (especially since Xander and Sarisse are my two strongest units) or just branch out and do other. Those would of course cost less so I could upgrade them sooner.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm currently at a place where I'm almost done with sword dojos (both at level 29). but can't proceed to upgrade any dojos due to the lack of silver coins. Only thing I can upgrade continuously is the aqua slime statue and the wind fafnir (which I'll stop with once I get to level 16).

Oct 25, 2017
Finding a decent pub for Void Agni has been rough. I finally got my first clear with a group of 2x Luther/Verica/Lanaora with mights ranging between 3.5k to 4.5k; I'm not sure how I'll be getting to 20 Void Agni clears before the Limited Endeavors ends at this rate.

Finding a decent pub for Void Agni has been rough. I finally got my first clear with a group of 2x Luther/Verica/Lanaora with mights ranging between 3.5k to 4.5k; I'm not sure how I'll be getting to 20 Void Agni clears before the Limited Endeavors ends at this rate.
I run Verica and make a custom room restricted to just sword and bow users 4300+. Can usually clear with a minute left on the clock or more.

Oct 26, 2017
So is a max unbound high dragon wyrmprint required for high dragons or can a person work with 0UB
If its for High Midgardsormr then probably, surviving that fight has become significantly easier lately. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it. I think they just let you buy individual prints so you can unbind incrementally. You could only get it fully unbound before.

Oct 25, 2017
Setups that disregard prints are generally to provide something else, though, is the thing; a non-MUB trial print is purely a disadvantage for the sake of budget. Depending on the character, for HMS it’s probably not the biggest concern ever if your stats are very solid otherwise, but a non-MUB print means you’re possibly a liability due to 1. dying easier and 2. not doing as much damage as you could be. So keep that in mind.

I can’t speak to Brun, though. And for Mercury it really remains to be seen. The speculation I’ve seen is that it may be even more of a DPS race rather than HP this time. Wind is an element where it is very easy to get def buffs but also there are a decent number of ranged units with the right res, so if they make the HP check too ridiculous it’ll be messy. But that’s just guessing.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, gonna probably be able to do High Mercury tomorrow too.
Might need MUB Garuda for Lowen though.
But I won't be able to do High Brunhilda for quite some time yet. Still need like 12 Twinkling Sands.

Oct 25, 2017
...that also cost a lot more rupies than I expected. But, eh, 2x every day will add up and I can always actually farm more if needed, with putting all extra stamina into IO having sorta diminishing returns at this point.

And, I mean, I still have almost 19m, so it’s not like I’ll go broke even if I do that plan to dismantle with damascus to get 3 5.3.0 swords. And I think I’m casually going for it at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Any particular reason for no dagger users? Most rooms I've joined; it seems the Xanders are allergic to Force Striking while DY!Cleo and Luther users seem to survive.
Yeah, it's always fun to see people using characters clearly based on their rarity. I just finished wrecking Agni with a group with two Xanders (me and another guy). In the first round I don't think he did a single force strike but apparently paid attention to what I did because by the third round he and I just crushed Agni. In the fourth round we lost our Laranoa with 75% to go and still won with more than a minute to spare.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao. Got our Sylas banner.

Also just got lucky as hell. Used my daily pull which had a gold dragon crystal turn into a rainbow one, and it came out as Garuda who was the only showcase dragon I didn't have.

Oct 25, 2017
The new banner surprised me. I'm not sure who will summon when the gacha change is so soon, especially since Sylas isn't limited and can always be ticketed later. I guess if you really don't mind wyrmprints?

I checked my wyrmite stash, and with the gift wyrmite hitting on the 26th, I'm back up to around 32-33k. I easily have 4-5k in unread stories as well, and I'm at 4 ten-pull tickets and just under 30 single ticket vouchers. If I add them all together, I'm at 300 pulls already, meaning anything beyond this point I can spend on pulls while still saving 300 for the first anniversary (and hopeful spark mechanic). Granted with the gacha change and rated up characters, I'm not even sure sparks are as useful now, but at least I'll be able to grab something that interests me even if I get my spark target along the way. I would really like Sarisse...

This game is too generous.

Oct 25, 2017
uh... I liked Sylas, but freeze rez is... not appealing at this point. A Sinoa-style skill on melee is neat, though.

anyway Pazuzu is kinda bad, and I’m awake even though it’s 4 AM, so let’s quickly go through why:

The current affliction system kinda sucks. When you successfully give an enemy an affliction, its res for that affliction actually increases by 20%. This used to be a different resistance for each character, but relatively recently they changed it to be shared. This means that most bosses, who tend to have have reasonably high bases resistances to the things they can be hit with, actually can only be afflicted with the same thing 3 times at all.

so “poison punisher” will only matter for about 45 seconds of a fight and be meaningless otherwise, and given that there’s numerous sources of poison among wind units, those three 15 second periods could easily be more or less sequential and so nowhere near the break...

Nov 26, 2017
uh... I liked Sylas, but freeze rez is... not appealing at this point. A Sinoa-style skill on melee is neat, though.

anyway Pazuzu is kinda bad, and I’m awake even though it’s 4 AM, so let’s quickly go through why:

The current affliction system kinda sucks. When you successfully give an enemy an affliction, its res for that affliction actually increases by 20%. This used to be a different resistance for each character, but relatively recently they changed it to be shared. This means that most bosses, who tend to have have reasonably high bases resistances to the things they can be hit with, actually can only be afflicted with the same thing 3 times at all.

so “poison punisher” will only matter for about 45 seconds of a fight and be meaningless otherwise, and given that there’s numerous sources of poison among wind units, those three 15 second periods could easily be more or less sequential and so nowhere near the break...
Did not know the affliction system worked like that and I've been playing since the NA launch.

Aug 5, 2018
This is the first time we’ve gotten new characters without any limited event attached right? Hope this is just because of High Dragon/FEH Collab/the fact that the featured character was in the previous event and it won’t be a super regular thing. It seems like we’re also upholding the tradition of new 5* banner characters being the wrong resist for High Dragons xD (X Cleo for HBH). I guess it’s basically an active way to make sure they don’t release a high dragon meta-defining 5* unit right at the release, since it’d be kinda scummy to say, not release Lily until HBH came out, making people feel like they had to pull her in order to have a better chance at clearing. Having the banner still be the right element means any event that’s going on at the same time will still benefit those actually preparing for the high dragon.

Oct 28, 2017
I really assumed that the next event (after fire emblem of course) was going to be a Water raid boss, but having a wind banner now makes that less likely.

Hopefully we get our long overdue Fire facility event after fire emblem

I discovered this yesterday after watching a Dragalia Foundry adventurer spotlight on Fluer who has Paralysis Punisher. It's a really dumb mechanic that makes any character that relies on status ailments a total liability after the boss starts resisting it. And the only bosses worth using it on have resistance to that ailment anyway!
Plus I feel like with the freeze cheese Lilly was going on the flaming golem they are going to start making enemies resist them more.

The only way I can see they can fix this (other than revamping the entire system and balancing all the bosses) is to make it so characters who rely on status ailments like Nefaria or Fleur have 100% chance to inflict the ailment, regardless of the bosses resistance. That would prevent them from being overshadowed while giving them a unique niche that would make them worth bringing to high level fights

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
Instead of 100% ailment chance, because that’s absolutely broken for some afflictions like blind or stun, what about you just give a flat partial bonus to damage and have the full value for afflictions. So for example, something like +30% damage to stunned enemies for Hawk instead becomes +15% Damage (+30% to stunned enemies). Skills already have increased costs for causing afflictions, so this would ensure adventurers like Hawk or Nefaria wouldn’t just completely lose damage passives in some encounters while still keeping their core kit intact. It’d still technically be weaker than pure damage buffs like H! Elisanne’s 30% Skill Damage, yet also be stronger in the intended scenario and not completely useless otherwise like it currently is.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll be spending some of my Gold Keys on Heralds of Hinamoto. I was hoping limited prints would be in the shop so I could grab The Chocolatiers, but the news makes it sound like the limited prints will be back once their time rolls around again. So I'll just have to make sure I've got some eldwater stocked for next Valentine's Day.

Oct 27, 2017
The new banner surprised me. I'm not sure who will summon when the gacha change is so soon, especially since Sylas isn't limited and can always be ticketed later. I guess if you really don't mind wyrmprints?

I checked my wyrmite stash, and with the gift wyrmite hitting on the 26th, I'm back up to around 32-33k. I easily have 4-5k in unread stories as well, and I'm at 4 ten-pull tickets and just under 30 single ticket vouchers. If I add them all together, I'm at 300 pulls already, meaning anything beyond this point I can spend on pulls while still saving 300 for the first anniversary (and hopeful spark mechanic). Granted with the gacha change and rated up characters, I'm not even sure sparks are as useful now, but at least I'll be able to grab something that interests me even if I get my spark target along the way. I would really like Sarisse...

This game is too generous.
will summon a couple of daily deals just in case, but that's it