• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That's such a nice trailer. I love the final image too, lol.

I wonder how we'll get Marth/Fjorm/Veronica. Gacha maybe? They didn't say. I really hope they're not just around for the story events...

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They're really gonna hold off on saying if there's gonna be a banner (or even more playable characters than Alphonse) until the last moment eh... xD

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They're hiding pretty much everything. :(

Maybe we'll get another trailer in a few hours.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
That final Awakening Image, haha.

2424580-fe_awakening.jpg

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just a small addition but being to see what Dragon is equipped now adds a lot of flair to the co-op waiting room.

57649287_362329687823763_2246906849502691328_n.jpg

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Ready to burn one tenfolder we get and some Wyrmites. Cause why would I save them. Ok I need to download new apk, havent looket it yet but most likely wont take long to one pop up.

Really nice updates, hopefully they streamlike weapon crafting more in the future and I bet they will. Also that stunned / fallen units now take hits is good fix. When I first noticed it I was like why the f I cant hit em, so stupid.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Man oh MAN!! Dragalia just can't stop being awesome!!!

first Epic 7's collab and this!!?!?! Todays a good week for me!!(alreay pulled Baiken in 20 pulls)

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
and the wyrmprints are being upgraded even more, and also the max limit!

4 new character from fire emblem! we can craft/trade fire emblem weapons (Alphonse sword at least), and trade new stickers also! (FE stickers??)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Enemies being able to be hit when knocked down is a massive stealth buff for Xander making him even stronger at facility events

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed the 1/2 stamina for the main campaigns and double drops for avenue to power. They really are preparing for an influx of new players.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You can thank me for the 1/2 stamina story and storage upgrades, in the end, given that I finally went for the hard ones.

might finish off the rest of hard for the eldwater with that though, depending on how much work the shop takes; if it's like Valentine's, the story wasn't as good of a rate for the shop item as IO and such, though I wonder if they'll scale for the discounted price or the full one

Enemies being able to be hit when knocked down is a massive stealth buff for Xander making him even stronger at facility events

Yeah, that feels like it's gonna be a very nice help.

rayngiraffe

Dec 11, 2018
So I've just started, and got 7000+ wyrmite and 3 tenfold vouchers.
Does that guarantee me to get all 3 (fjorm, marth and veronica)? Or what are the odds?

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So I've just started, and got 7000+ wyrmite and 3 tenfold vouchers.
Does that guarantee me to get all 3 (fjorm, marth and veronica)? Or what are the odds?

Don't know yet. Might be all the collab characters are free and just need to be earned. But definitely does not guarantee you anything if they're gacha characters.

Not to worry though. You'll be able to earn a lot more wymmyte. I recommend playing co-op with different people to get all the social wymmyte possible before the reset tomorrow night.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
So we are looking at 7000 wymrite and a tenfold summon voucher as a base (4500 gift + 2500 co-op wyrmrite)

Probably another 1000 or so from limited endeavours, probably summon tickets from the event (maybe 20 like past events?) And a login bonus was confirmed with Wyrmrite too

Swimming in summons

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All of this summon currency accompanied by a change where it'll be easier to pull both characters and dragons, as well as earn eldwater that we can use to exchange for wyrmprints of our choosing.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Edit:

Apparently it does get better. We're getting a 5* ticket from the FEH login rewards:

https://twitter.com/dragalialost/status/1121324119033704448?s=17

Last edited:

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
one of the best things of this update is that finally the coability from 3*/4* will no longer be something to be ashamed of when promoted. now it all comes to skills and differents kits

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
Started play yesterday, loving to see that excitement on patch (even I dont undertand why yet haha)

I really liking dragalia lost. I am at 2-5 right now. But I am a bit lost with all resources, upgrades etc... I did not use or upgrade anything yet. Any advice on that? ty

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
Started play yesterday, loving to see that excitement on patch (even I dont undertand why yet haha)

I really liking dragalia lost. I am at 2-5 right now. But I am a bit lost with all resources, upgrades etc... I did not use or upgrade anything yet. Any advice on that? ty

just upgrade your adventurers at the moment. and make sure to equip them with weapons, SAME ELEMENT dragons (whenever you get them, better wait for tomorrow to pull) and upgrade their mana circles. is good to focus on your best for each element first, and later on slowly try to make a team for each element

user__

Oct 25, 2017
had to learn how to install splitted apks... Cy gave me work to do this morning lol.

All these changes are incredible, just incredible

I was already using Offense Please instead of NG (I love the smirking tone of Cleo saying it in the jap dub), it felt like it sent the message better, most of the times. They shouldn't have removed anyway, just maybe softened a little.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017

If you haven't already. Be sure to do coop enough to get all gems (Wyrmite) they give from it today (enough coops, you notice when you don't get gems anymore). Cause the coop gem freebie is going to be reseted on next day change. Thus you get the gems again tomorrow (after game day change).

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
If you haven't already. Be sure to do coop enough to get all gems (Wyrmite) they give from it today (enough coops, you notice when you don't get gems anymore). Cause the coop gem freebie is going to be reseted on next day change. Thus you get the gems again tomorrow (after game day change).
Yeah, that's the best advice you can give to any new players today. Use your getherwings and replenish them with items to do coop on any quests as much as possible before tomorrow, until you stop getting wyrmite for matching with a coop player. That could be an extra 20 pulls worth of wyrmite and some change that you would miss out on if you don't.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
anyone noticed that the promoted FE characters are from a mixed element? we have Alfonse as a light sword user. Fjorm as a water lance. Marth as a fire sword (of course), and Veronica as a dark..wand?/staff?

cqclm1jv7eu21.jpg

probably this will be the harder event we will face if we are needing mixed teams! (and if their weapons are craftable/tradeable and follow the 5* pattern from Alfonse light sword... our teams will get a serious buff XD)

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love for them to include Veronica's tome as a reskinned Wand/Staff but I'm not sure how feasible that is

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking Veronica would be a staff unit since Brave Veronica is so good in FEH and she's a healer in that iteration, but then I remembered that 'regular' Veronica is a tome user. She has her tome in the artwork so I assume she'll be a wand unit as that's the closest equivalent in DL.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

convo

Oct 25, 2017
That 5* ticket is definitly for the newcomers coming in. 2500 wyrmrite from reset co-op rewards, my losses are somewhat mitigated.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If Sylas isn't part of the new 10 pull, then I have a 5/19 chance.
If Laranoa isn't in, then 5/18, which would be a bit better.

Sylas being in would give me my best shot though, at 6/20.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
So looks like Marth will be a fire sword? Fjorm obviously water lance, I think Veronica will be dark wand since it's her OG form. I think Loki will just be an event character, but if not, shadow staff?

This event looks really cool. There's been no confirmation that any will be playable besides Alphonse but that'd be a strange move. If they are all of my wyrmite is definitely going. I wonder if there will be a dragon.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
It does seem a little farfetched that we'd get so many characters, but I don't know why Marth/Fjorm/Veronica would be featured alongside the DL crew in the trailer and the artwork if only Alphonse is playable.

Since we know this is a story event, maybe we get the other characters by finishing their story and that replaces the wyrmprints we got for finishing stories in the last one? Freebie prints wouldn't be as appealing since the wyrmprint shop will be up by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.