• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
im sure he can work on single target oponent like the ogres pretty well. my question is against waves, but is a matter of knowing what your rol is. he can focus on those of course, i dont know why i didnt think about that

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I've had more luck with healers than not having healers. My only healing dragon is mub Phoenix and I am not sure I should match that with Julietta and take a major dps hit. I did do a really great run with Heinwald once but that hasn't worked out for me since.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I just thought of the next qol update I want. The dragons that have the feeding bonus that day to be marked or to just do away with day based feeding bonuses altogether.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I've had more luck with healers than not having healers. My only healing dragon is mub Phoenix and I am not sure I should match that with Julietta and take a major dps hit. I did do a really great run with Heinwald once but that hasn't worked out for me since.
who is your main for this event?? i dont have a cupid also, but there is no problem as long as there is at least one, depending on the team

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason for people who already completed resplendant refrain to do it again? You can double up on rewards?
I'll just redo it for the Music. I really loved that event. I hope they will improve the event mechanics a little but I don't really care if they won't. Waiting for another player in the room has been never good enough since then.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I just thought of the next qol update I want. The dragons that have the feeding bonus that day to be marked or to just do away with day based feeding bonuses altogether.
This would be amazing. My first website of the day is always the Gamepedia Dragon Roost schedule.

I just submitted a suggestion for changing the player icons in the mini-map from arrows to adventurer weapon type icons. I see large enemy waves on the Alberian Front and can never tell if it's a melee type that can handle the crowd control while I'm slaying the ogre or if it's a healer that's in way over their head.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I use Julietta. The healing isn't so much for me as it is the others. I am good about dodging and with the heals from doublebuffs I can usually stay up just fine.
then dont worry about others XD just pick a proper team. at least you know you will hold your ground.
if you are feeling picky light only rooms, 5200might, no healers no wands. should be ok as long as there are 2 cupids if there are Alberts XD, if not, with one should suffice, depending on your team mates. bringing julieta helps a lot as usually i see mostly lances and swords, so you are bringing defense to the coop bonus! (5000might should be enough, but with that you shouldnt have problems...)

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Zardin alt gives me hope for a 5* alt of one of the ninja/assassin adventurers. lol
I also wish they were rerunning the first raid, cuz I never finished mub-ing Pele. D:

That new raid is Journey to the West themed.. I think there's a good chance we're gonna get monkey king as dragon? (He's the raid boss too.) 🤔

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
then dont worry about others XD just pick a proper team. at least you know you will hold your ground.
if you are feeling picky light only rooms, 5200might, no healers no wands. should be ok as long as there are 2 cupids if there are Alberts XD, if not, with one should suffice, depending on your team mates. bringing julieta helps a lot as usually i see mostly lances and swords, so you are bringing defense to the coop bonus! (5000might should be enough, but with that you shouldnt have problems...)

Yeah I usually run 5200+ but I have in the past tried to find a healer first and then switch it over to anybody light attuned. I'll give those settings a shot later. Thanks.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

I'm ok when a Hilde is buff enough to be bringing equal or more strength than most non-healers I see. But Verica/Vilde is just going to make things drag even more.

Alfonse's bringing Phoenix kills rooms so please don't join the club. Or use HP dragons at all on a non healer.

Being able to take more hits means nothing if every enemy is just going to live longer and hit you extra times...

no, still bring wands... for me, Lucretia

(I've had no problem being her as long as people don't group up foolishly at the start.)

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
Watch ELIAS be meta for High Zodiark
HZodiark is no demon... but maybe they make some void boss for him XD with a cute little demon bane bow. that would be awasome! XD

and for this event... i dont like cuting out people, but he asked for the "sureway" to be foolproof. XD

i have had some GREAT runs with people that stand out. damn! my BEST run, with all the targets for valor completed, was with a HEdward! he was a beast! has self heal, and brought the bonus attack for all of us even! when i see some of those promoted adventurers you now that you have to stay and enjoy the run!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm ok when a Hilde is buff enough to be bringing equal or more strength than most non-healers I see. But Verica/Vilde is just going to make things drag even more.

Alfonse's bringing Phoenix kills rooms so please don't join the club. Or use HP dragons at all on a non healer.

Being able to take more hits means nothing if every enemy is just going to live longer and hit you extra times...

no, still bring wands... for me, Lucretia

(I've had no problem being her as long as people don't group up foolishly at the start.)

Weirdly enough, I have better runs when I run Verica over going light melee with no healer or someone using Hilde but really badly. To the point where I just use her by default now. If there are 3 light DPS already then I'm more than happy keeping them alive when they Leroy Jenkins into incoming waves solo.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
i have had some GREAT runs with people that stand out. damn! my BEST run, with all the targets for valor completed, was with a HEdward! he was a beast! has self heal, and brought the bonus attack for all of us even! when i see some of those promoted adventurers you now that you have to stay and enjoy the run!
HEdward is a pretty good unit of you invest in him though that can be said about a number of 3* units. I love popping into a Void Zephyr lobby as Marty with a pair of Marth waiting. I almost always get at least one "FOR REAL?" before I proceed to outclass them in every metric. I wish we could see a damage breakdown after the battle to really drive the point home.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I just came back to this game since launch week and I pulled Marth and Fjorm in my first 10-pull. Are they super common or or did I get lucky for once in my life? Also are they good?

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Marth and Fjorm seem to be much more common than Veronica.
I got like half a dozen each of them, no Veronica.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Cool, maybe I will stick with the game. Not too worried about endgame atm though, still haven't finished the campaign. What exactly is the endgame in this game?

The High Dragon Trials, which are basically MMO raid bosses in terms of learning boss mechanics and requiring coordination to beat.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten Albert & Xainfried which I didn't have before and a couple of other dupes like Xander, but none of the FEH heroes which is the only thing I want besides Hildegarde.
I'm so sorry for that luck.

Have you thought about doing the paid showcase? It might be more money than you're willing to spend, but at least you'd be guaranteed at least one of them. If not, I hope your luck improves soon. That's rough. :(

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so sorry for that luck.

Have you thought about doing the paid showcase? It might be more money than you're willing to spend, but at least you'd be guaranteed at least one of them. If not, I hope your luck improves soon. That's rough. :(
I'd probably buy it if I was guaranteed Marth since my fire team is the weakest and he's the one I want most of the three, but with my crud luck I'd likely end up with Fjorm who I don't really need.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably buy it if I was guaranteed Marth since my fire team is the weakest and he's the one I want most of the three, but with my crud luck I'd likely end up with Fjorm who I don't really need.
All three are amazing, but yeah if you really just want Marth it can be a gameble for you. :/

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I finally had such a great Front group earlier, finally, got 2 wonderful runs with 2/3 of them repeating, and then my internet dropped out of nowhere in the middle of the 3rd. Why.

also did 3 10s (2 tickets + some wyrmite) due to rate up; some unimportant 4* dragon dupes but also my first Gilgamesh dupe, which isn't the most exciting thing but is welcome in terms of possibly reducing use of sunstones later down the line

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Nintendo Invester Q&A
Q: Can you provide some background on the recent specification changes made to portions of the game system for Dragalia Lost, including the changes to "summon" (the mechanism for obtaining characters and such at random)?

Furukawa: The momentum Dragalia Lost is exhibiting now has been steady rather than strong compared to right after release. DAU (daily active users) numbers are stable, and ardent fans continue to play it not only in Japan but in other regions as well. We are presently introducing improvements to make gameplay more enjoyable and keep people playing, and the recent design changes are part of that effort. They were introduced after studying the feedback we've received since the application released.

So based on Furukawa's words, the cost reductions are basically lumped in with the Wyrmprint removal and other QoL updates as "changes made based on player feedback."

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying Lunatic, but only because I have a Halloween Eli with over 6100 might. I just filter for rooms that only allow 6000+ might characters and join those and more often than not we'll get all the Valor bonuses. If I couldn't do that I imagine I'd be having a rough time of things.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
you dont NEED to clear maximum valor for all runs. and for clearing everything just failing on time, 5000 is more than enough. you dont need max dojos etc for an event XD

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I just started this game when the FE event started and got all the characters using the gems and 10+1 ticket. But what do I do now? I'm so lost by all the things to do. What should I focus on?

Currently I'm just trying to get through the story since some stuff is still locked behind the progression.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I just started this game when the FE event started and got all the characters using the gems and 10+1 ticket. But what do I do now? I'm so lost by all the things to do. What should I focus on?

Currently I'm just trying to get through the story since some stuff is still locked behind the progression.
Clear the story at least through chapter 5/6 first to unlock everything, while focusing on building up one character of each element. Once you can form a team with at least 10K might you'll be able to unlock all the daily grind quests.

Once you have at least one good character of each element, I would pick and choose an element to focus on until you're capable of fielding a good full party of that element, then focusing on another element until you've got decent "all same element" parties available for each element. Normally there's an indication in advance as to which element will have the advantage in the next upcoming event (either the element of a free unit, or the element of an upcoming boss), so a good way to go about this is to focus on that particular element.

From there you can pretty much do whatever you want.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
you dont NEED to clear maximum valor for all runs. and for clearing everything just failing on time, 5000 is more than enough. you dont need max dojos etc for an event XD

So like... sure, don't need maximum valor at all times, but when we're talking about "maximum" it's not like we're just talking about a few extra thousand? There's a pretty huge difference if things go ever so slightly wrong and you miss killing Shadow.

Like... if I have a good run, it takes like 5 minutes and I get a nice 90k valor.

But if I have a bad run, it can take like 8 minutes where I have to fight way harder to pick up the slack and survive, only to get a pathetic <30k valor. Outright worse than just running the lower difficulty, for way more effort and a decent amount more time.

Frankly, that means it fucking sucks to get a bad run and it makes the whole thing way more frustrating.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
So like... sure, don't need maximum valor at all times, but when we're talking about "maximum" it's not like we're just talking about a few extra thousand? There's a pretty huge difference if things go ever so slightly wrong and you miss killing Shadow.

Like... if I have a good run, it takes like 5 minutes and I get a nice 90k valor.

But if I have a bad run, it can take like 8 minutes where I have to fight way harder to pick up the slack and survive, only to get a pathetic <30k valor. Outright worse than just running the lower difficulty, for way more effort and a decent amount more time.

Frankly, that means it fucking sucks to get a bad run and it makes the whole thing way more frustrating.
for me a normal run gets me arround 88k valor, and a maximized one (killing everything under 6min) only 100k or so. so yeah, im losing valor going for runs under 6000might, but the event is completly possible. and after that first million mark you are just farming emblems more than valor. and for that you dont need super fast clears. all those valors are something extra more than the things im looking for right now. i want to clear the shop instead now xd

Status
Not open for further replies.