• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I have been playing since Fire emblem started, I have a good light team (14k might, Annelie, alfonse, lucretia, BZardin), and then decent characters in other elements (Marth, Fjorm, Xander, Sylas, Hawk and Heinwald) special note for 4* in Sazanka and Thaniel ( I accidentally promoted thaniel so he is 5*). Lotta five* dragons (cerberus, pazuzu, Long long, Garuda, Zephyr, Takemikazuchi, Liger, Zyarlathotep, and Marishten).

Four 5* wyrmprints (bonds between worlds MUB and max level, The Heroes arrive MUB (but not max level), and the other two are Heralds of Hinomoto (2x unbound) and Heavenly holiday (not unbound at all).

I cleared through the story to unlock the void battles, and am working through the castle upgrades to get my smith upgraded.

What should I be focusing on? any specific element I should be focusing on?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
What should I be focusing on? any specific element I should be focusing on?
For right now; I'd try to completing either the Resplendent Refrain (3k Gold Emblems for the Twinkling Sands) or the current Void Battle Endeavors to help clear out the monthly Void Shop items.

For this month's Void Battle Endeavors; I'm running Annalie for Violet Ghost and you can probably use Marth for Gust Shroom unless you have a Sleep Resistant Fire Adventurer to substitute. The Amber Golem might give you some trouble since I'm not seeing a Dark Adventurer that can equip a Dull Resist weapon; but Heinwald could work as long as you keep your distance and dodge attacks.

If you want to prepare for the next Fire Raid event "Echoes of Antiquity" on May 27th; you may want to focus on your Fire Adventurers like Marth.

Early on I was focusing on Light/Dark element Adventurers due to them having no weaknesses. They helped fill out my parties until I had enough decent full mono element teams.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I got Ieyasu the first time around but only just now can appreciate how i can just Auto amber Golem with just him doing dps and a healer standing by the side. And since AI can do force strikes now i see him evading particular moves with consecutive force strikes. I've read up on 4* void weapons and they apparently have the numbers of a normal fully unbinded 4* weapon. So you get abilities and stats instead of a third skill, but i can guess that sometimes in the future you may be able to combine weapons or infuse abilites into normal weapons.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My ratings of the three new speed clear epithets:

Gust Shroom: Nearly impossible. I managed to get it eventually, but this is the kind of thing where you can have a full group of OP units with the right print set up and its still a total crapshoot on whether you'll clear in time or not. If you can't cancel his charge by pushing him into overdrive, you lose. This title was horrible and I'm really close to just calling this challenge bad game design. Ugh.

Violet Ghost: Pretty hard, but not too horrible. A Chocolatiers Annelie would be great to stun the boss and keep him from teleporting but my successful run didn't have one so it isn't needed. Consider dropping your Skill Damage print if you run Cupid as you'll only get off your S1 usually.

Amber Golem: Braindead simple. Ignore the Dull Res weapons, they're worthless. (I don't even think they're worth it for normal runs) Don't get hit, and just smash the crap out of him. Botan makes this a joke, you probably don't even need Dragon Prep if you have enough Botans. I got this one on my first try.

I spent some ashes and got all the limited void endeavors out of the way. With all my Void Seeds from quest rewards and a few drops I went and got my second MUB Gold Fafnir.

Eh, Guess I'll wait to try the epithets later on. Void battle epithets seem to get easier over time. Just barely got the blazing ghost one yesterday, which got made easier thanks to Fjorm.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I love being disconnected from the raid host during the loading screen. Suddenly I'm playing the Dragalia/Pikmin crossover I never knew I wanted.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
I just noticed i hit 1000 total Facilities level.

Considering the last Haildom Level we got was at 700, and that was 150 more than the one before, is it safe to assume that once they release Haildom Lvl 10 its going to be that much or more ?

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it feels like they should retroactively give the level up to everyone who reached 1000. But they should also revamp the castle map and give us more slots. It seems inevitable at some point in the future than the space will not suffice for all the facilities.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed i hit 1000 total Facilities level.

Considering the last Haildom Level we got was at 700, and that was 150 more than the one before, is it safe to assume that once they release Haildom Lvl 10 its going to be that much or more ?

IIRC there's 2 unused levels in the code or something.

Since it went 100->200->300->400, then 400->550->700...

I could see level 10 being 850, then maybe 1050 or 1100ish for 11?

Which I'm already past. Question is what they'll add with it if it's not just more space, since that'd be a very big time/resource gate to access whatever it gives. But I guess the Smithy levels stopped after Halidom level 7 anyway, so maybe it would just be space.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Yeah it feels like they should retroactively give the level up to everyone who reached 1000. But they should also revamp the castle map and give us more slots. It seems inevitable at some point in the future than the space will not suffice for all the facilities.

Yeah, we need to get at least another 2 dracoliths, and 3 slime statues.
And since we got 2 event buildings for water and light each, we should get 2 fire, and one extra wind and shadow.

That would be 9 buildings already, more than there is room for atm.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Cleared my first couple low level Void battles in coop - pretty fun. Will take a while to farm all these Void weapons though.

Current roster after all my pulls - any recommendations what units i should work on next or if i should start going beyonf 40MC on some units ?

screenshot_20190522-2dyjfu.png

Corran and Addis are a given and im already working on them - any other standout units i should invest in ?

PS. Also is there some kind of priority list of what to purchase first from the Void Battle treasure trade ?

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For me it's always 5 star upgrades, then Honey and Dust, then 4 star upgrades, and making sure I have at least 8 seeds left over a month.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Finally managed to solo Void Zephyr, almost auto with the occasional heal from a buddy and dodging the purple attack.

Hell, even got a rune from it!

Also got Marshiten, so now at everyone minus Ieyasu which seems like a good stopping point. Got another 5* samurai in Mikoto while fishing so not too bad all round. Dunno how much I'll be able to restock for the gala though...

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, if you don't have 4 copies of Gold Fafnors, I would prioritize those after 5 star upgrades. Silver after that, though not really necessary. Bronze is completely skippable.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I technically haven't beat HMS on my alt, despite my Euden being way past minimum requirements. Melee's a much harder role than ranged i find, and it doesn't help that I play my alt on my iPad so I don't have any of the muscle memory. I should sit down at some point and grind that out.

I actually helped carry some random pub folks through HMS Prelude on my main. They probably joined through the FE event since they were literally all sub-4K Might Marth's (one wielding a Fólkvangr), and I stayed with them to give them 3 weekly clears. I'm really glad they implemented the re-join after failing feature, since I could spam "no worries" and "Again!" after they wiped from not knowing mechanics and we could give it more tries. Also gives me a good excuse to use my 6K Might Sinoa since I literally don't need HMS orbs anymore.

That's awesome. As someone who was running Prelude weekly until recently, players like you are much appreciated. :)

Does anyone have any long-term picks for what weapon-types you're planning on using for all of the high dragons? Unless you're swimming in eldwater, once you unlock 50/50 mana nodes on a character and a fully MUB weapon for them with the intent to use them in a high dragon fight, I think for a lot of players that's the one they'll learn well and stick with for the grind, so it's a big decision. It's not like most of the content in the game where you can shuffle around different characters and weapons whenever you want.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cleared my first couple low level Void battles in coop - pretty fun. Will take a while to farm all these Void weapons though.

Current roster after all my pulls - any recommendations what units i should work on next or if i should start going beyonf 40MC on some units ?

Corran and Addis are a given and im already working on them - any other standout units i should invest in ?

PS. Also is there some kind of priority list of what to purchase first from the Void Battle treasure trade ?

Euden should be among the first characters you take to the 5th mana circle because he has an ability on that circle that boosts player exp gain by 15%. Because of that you're gonna always want him in your party around the time when you start to stop leveling up quickly. You don't always have to have him in your party on raids but when you're doing co-op, even if he isn't active -- having him there will boost your exp gain.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Is Waike viable at all for High Brunhilda? He's got 75% burn resistance so a 25% burn res print and max weapon/dragon/altars/dojos/everything should at least be enough for him to... survive, right? lol

Euden should be among the first characters you take to the 5th mana circles because he has an ability that boost player exp gain by 15%. Because of that you're gonna always want him in your party around the time when you start to stop leveling up quickly. You don't always have to have him in your party on raids but when you're doing co-op, even if he isn't active -- having him there will boost your exp gain.

If you already have the seasonal +10% EXP Wyrmprints, is the extra 5% really worth the 25k Eldwater though? Especially if you're already at level 100+...

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is Waike viable at all for High Brunhilda? He's got 75% burn resistance so a 25% burn res print and max weapon/dragon/altars/dojos/everything should at least be enough for him to... survive, right? lol

If you already have the seasonal +10% EXP Wyrmprints, is the extra 5% really worth the 25k Eldwater though? Especially if you're already at level 100+...

Thing is, Euden is a solid unit. Add him to your team to auto IO, you can use him for high dragon, and he's great against void zephyr too. In terms of total exp earned needed to max out, you'll reach the halfway point when you reach level 130. Even if you already have Marth or Naveed it's great to switch up player characters now and then.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They really need to release a Dragalia Lost OST. In addition to all of the great DAOKO remixes (of which they're all great), there are some great original stuff too.

Seriously, a lot of really nice stuff, especially if you like piano arrangements and such.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Tbh i just want them to add another 3 levels to the dragonfruit tree.

Like why stop at 27.
Just why.

I think it's because with smithy and Halidom you land at an "even level" of 45, which would be 48 if the tree went the full 30, and I guess they'd rather it stop at 5 than 8 when everything's maxed out.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Thing is, Euden is a solid unit. Add him to your team to auto IO, you can use him for high dragon, and he's great against void zephyr too. In terms of total exp earned needed to max out, you'll reach the halfway point when you reach level 130. Even if you already have Marth or Naveed it's great to switch up player characters now and then.

I just think his tiny extra EXP perk is so inconsequential that it shouldn't play a factor in promoting him, but for the other reasons you mentioned, I totally agree. :)

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I just promoted euden as I wanted that one achievement, other than that i've been hording eldwater for other stuff.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I assume you already bought those +Mana, +Exp and+ Gold Fafnir Dragons ?
There are also some statues that buff certain element heroes.

The slimes are easy enough gets. So I'd say get those right away once you've cleared the shop.

4 0UB of the Gold ones is a good goal. But not something I'd go out of my way to do ASAP. When you're early on, I feel like the shops' items might be more useful than they are for those of us who've been playing longer.

That's awesome. As someone who was running Prelude weekly until recently, players like you are much appreciated. :)

Does anyone have any long-term picks for what weapon-types you're planning on using for all of the high dragons? Unless you're swimming in eldwater, once you unlock 50/50 mana nodes on a character and a fully MUB weapon for them with the intent to use them in a high dragon fight, I think for a lot of players that's the one they'll learn well and stick with for the grind, so it's a big decision. It's not like most of the content in the game where you can shuffle around different characters and weapons whenever you want.

I'd never want to run just one high dragon character; that's too boring for 3-4 months. I should say that for HMS+HMC (I skipped Brun), my main has been a healer that doesn't even use a 5.3, which makes it easier. But even beyond that... it'll depend on the character and the fight, but I would never assume a default of 50 mana and MUB weapon to begin with. And even then, if I have to go that far, I'd still try to make an alt just due to the tedium involved with not having one.

It's not like other content where you can kinda throw anyone into it, but it's also not quite that much of a commitment.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
I'm also a big advocate for raising multiple characters for each high dragon encounter. Even outside of minimizing tedium, it gives you flexibility in team building to have a pocket secondary. I have:

HMS - Sarisse/Vildegarde/Marth
HBH - Fjorm/Lily/Thaniel
HMC - Louise/Lowen

F being able to switch to a healer makes finding pug teams so much easier.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, being able to swap as needed is also nice. Though in HMS I was always a little annoyed if I wanted to be Sinoa and the room had no healer, so I had to be Verica.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Odetta, Orion and Sazanka are obvious

Aileen is ice resistant so that's good for water IO, if you are short on ice resistant units or wyrmprints. Luca and Elias are bad. Vixel is great if you lack Hildegarde, and you have Lucretia so the both complement.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm also a big advocate for raising multiple characters for each high dragon encounter. Even outside of minimizing tedium, it gives you flexibility in team building to have a pocket secondary. I have:

HBH - Fjorm/Lily/Thaniel
HMC - Louise/Lowen

The sticker explosion when I switch out my Mikoto for a Verica on HMS (or vice-versa) when needed tells me that people really appreciate this, haha.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
The slimes are easy enough gets. So I'd say get those right away once you've cleared the shop.

4 0UB of the Gold ones is a good goal. But not something I'd go out of my way to do ASAP. When you're early on, I feel like the shops' items might be more useful than they are for those of us who've been playing longer.

I'd never want to run just one high dragon character; that's too boring for 3-4 months. I should say that for HMS+HMC (I skipped Brun), my main has been a healer that doesn't even use a 5.3, which makes it easier. But even beyond that... it'll depend on the character and the fight, but I would never assume a default of 50 mana and MUB weapon to begin with. And even then, if I have to go that far, I'd still try to make an alt just due to the tedium involved with not having one.

It's not like other content where you can kinda throw anyone into it, but it's also not quite that much of a commitment.

HBH - Fjorm/Lily/Thaniel
HMC - Louise/Lowen

Ah, good call, guys. Silly me for forgetting about healers, who obviously don't require everything maxed. I just wish there were more of them to choose from though, but I guess that problem will naturally get fixed as more are added to the summoning pool.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
The sticker explosion when I switch out my Mikoto for a Verica on HMS (or vice-versa) when needed tells me that people really appreciate this, haha.
Haha this happens to me more when running Zephyr than on HMS. I begrudgingly switch to Verica just knowing we're going to eat his Tattered Sky like move because nobody is going to force strike.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I stopped being Verica for Zephyr.

A good sword alone can almost entirely handle the OD bar, so I had to step up and be that because watching all the jumping Naveeds as Verica is too frustrating...

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I stopped being Verica for Zephyr.

A good sword alone can almost entirely handle the OD bar, so I had to step up and be that because watching all the jumping Naveeds as Verica is too frustrating...
It's just as frustrating on Agni. I was in a team with three Xanders and we never broke him before his blast because the other two were allergic to force strikes and ran to hide the second the volcanoes appeared. Stand your ground you cowards!

"Force Strike NOW!" really needs to be a sticker.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm debating whether I should MUB another Heralds of Hinomoto or start working on another RR + LC.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see much point in having multiple MUB copies of a single print, even if its good. The only exception would be King's Countenance.

If you're using a second Resounding Rendition or a second Heralds of Hinamoto, its going to be on an AI unit. Even though they've improved the AI several times, I'm still not super impressed by them. I don't really see the point is spending tens of thousands of eldwater making your AI units a little bit better. I'd rather try to set up teams where I can equip the AI with good prints that don't overlap. (so say my lead has RR+LC, then for one of the other spots I'd pick a good sword unit and give them The Shining Overlord+Stellar Show)

Or really just give the AI some budget prints. I don't want to spend nearly 40k eldwater on a second RR when I can just slap a Hitting the Books on an AI character. The extra crit rate isn't worth it for a character I won't be controlling.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's that weird?

HoH is good, but skill haste will go to waste in most battles. In long battles it can help, and the AI will use skills a lot, so a bonus to damage is good too.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't recommend getting multiple MUB copies of prints from the shop either, it doesn't seem like a good use of eldwater. I get more mileage out of a MUB Valiant Crown than I would from a second Resounding Rendition or Heralds of Hinamoto.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I also wouldn't arbitrarily waste eldwater on anything that drops from content you play regularly to begin with. I've gotten RR and Levin drops; no way I'm spending eldwater on those.

Anyway, uh... my daily was Marshiten. So I only lack Ieyasu from this banner, and I do have Curran, and I don't want even more Unicorn dupes as I have 2 MUB as is.

so... I might not even do a 10 on this banner, lol... or maybe just a couple; certainly not going as hard as I would have hoping to get Marsh

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
It was a tad rough, but got all the "main" Emblem rewards on my F2P no pulls alt outside of extra gold emblem ones.

Didn't do the Grand Bounty. While it's theoretically possible, I honestly feel bad queuing with a MUB Jupiter since it's such worse DPS compared to even using Hinata, the 3* DPS dragon. I patiently await the day we get a 30 Strength welfare light dragon to do it. Happy to get another MUB Maritimus though.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the same amount of emblems on my main, because doing this raid 4 times is pretty draining, especially since I'm juggling like 6 other gachas at the moment. I'll shoot for 3K gold emblems and see if I'm up for the rest.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
When are we expecting the gala announcement? The current event ends tonight and there aren't many days in the month left for both gala and the new raid.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
When are we expecting the gala announcement? The current event ends tonight and there aren't many days in the month left for both gala and the new raid.

Gacha banner ends 27 morning est. probably will be announced morning of 25/26. While its not confirmed to be gala the fact that Ranzal's gala started the morning of 27 in march is a good sign.

All raids with the exception of the current rerun and loyalty's requiem (due to it being the first one) started on the last day of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.