• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At least these two aren't limited, so we can always ticket them later, or get spooked while pulling on limited banners.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I was definitely not expecting school girl Maribelle. Nurse Aeleen has regen healing and a skill shift mechanic on her S1 with a proximity heal and stun removal on her S2. Unfortunately, I feel like she's gonna be a stun resist unit so I don't know about her HBH viability.

100% burn resist Wyrmprint plz Cygames.

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Save till Summer for me, I guess.
I would roll more for Mym, but the reset is after she's gone.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I want everyone, but I already skipped Mym except for 2 tenfolds. I still have 12k wyrmite, but I will probably wait for Summer. Or whatever may come before that that is limited.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasnt expecting an alt for the event banner. The banner doesn't look bad at all which says a lot since fire is super stacked as is.

A water healer? Yes please.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I was expecting characters related to the raid event although iirc they only ever did that with Lin You's showcase.

At the very least they didn't double up on an existing fire 5*. Maribelle looks pretty neat and as a pure nuker doesn't really step on Sinoa's toes so you can use whichever you like.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Cygames doing it right. Great units after great units with relatively good rates and F2P friendly enviroment. Things looking really good :)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
You don't need to keep a slot used. Once you beaten a stage with a team, you can mark it as your preferred team, and it will reappear when pressing the "history" button
Oh yeah! I keep forgetting about that feature, thanks

Student Maribelle is so cute. I had an idea we would get a Fire Wand but wasnt expecting an alt.
the dragon is awesome both in design and function
Wasnt expecting a 4* alt of an existing 4* character, healer Aeleen is great. Though anyone expecting her to be good for High Brunhilda are going to be disappointed as she is stun based not burn

Hope we get a Wand specific wymrprint with this banner, my Veronica, Maribelle, Lilly and Lucretia thirst for power

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
If they were going to do an nonlimited alt I would have hoped it would be another 3* getting the honor.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I was expecting characters related to the raid event although iirc they only ever did that with Lin You's showcase.

Also Resplendent Refrain (first run) and the Fortune From Afar (New Years raid). We're basically half and half, with this one tipping it towards raid events not connecting with banners 4 (Loyalty's Requiem, Kindness and Captivity, A Waltz with Fate, and now Echoes of Antiquity) to 3.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, I really want both Student Maribelle and Konohana Sakuya! But I'm going to stay strong, since I only have 11k wyrmite after pulling for Mym. And neither of these are limited, right?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Oh man, I really want both Student Maribelle and Konohana Sakuya! But I'm going to stay strong, since I only have 11k wyrmite after pulling for Mym. And neither of these are limited, right?

They shouldn't be limited, the showcase would explicitly states that that they're limited in the announcement like Eastern Emissaries if they were.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I probably won't pull outside of daily deals until the first anniversary. Maybe a summer banner could tempt me to pull, but I'm fortunate to be in a position where I have characters and dragons lined up for all the future HDTs. Even beyond that I have strong characters in the 'off' resistances and can put together a stacked mono-element team for any event that might come up. So I'm definitely at the point where pulling would be for 'want' instead of 'need'.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Had 3 more 10 pulls left.
Decided to try anyways.
Got a rainbow Lance on the 3rd one.
It was Sylas! While I did want Mym for a full unique weapon 5 star Fire team, I did like 10 10 pulls on Sylas's banner for him to elude me.

So while I didn't get Mym, I ended up getting Sylas and Zardin. Think that was 7 10 pulls.
Might've gotten some 5 star water as well, but I dunno.

But now I have nothing.
Will probably get the dragon stone packs on reset.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
I'm completely out of wyrmite. With my last daily, I got Maribelle! Which is cool but I did just get Gala Ranzal the other day, and I have a buff as hell Lin You, too.

Bigger problem is I am now only missing 2 5*s from the current pool of guaranteed 5* pulls (Xainfried and Julietta). Even if they increase the pool some time soon, I have been very lucky and have a lot of the newer 5* units, too. Not sure if this ticket will ever be useful for more than some eldwater :/

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
You know, it's possible Cygames may only update the 5* ticket literally once a year in December when all the non-limited adventurers are released. None of us really thought about it at the time, but the change to add all the newer permanent 5*'s happened towards the end of the year. Unless they update it 6 months after they last updated it (so sometime in June), I think it's likely gonna be a yearly update.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Wait. So Serena is the girl from the "Give me your wounded" wyrmprint.
Give%20Me%20Your%20Wounded-wyrmprint_1.png
Give%20Me%20Your%20Wounded-wyrmprint-image-stage-2_1.png

D7y1tuPWkAANfR3

About damn time we know who this adorable chick is.

I'll only be doing ten pulls, so I really hope I get lucky and she's one of them instead of waiting indefinitely for her to drop randomly in a future banner. I'm still missing three 4★ adventurers from the original launch pool, so I'd hate for her to elude me as long as those have. lol

EDIT:
Ha, just noticed smol sylvan is a "defense unit." That's hilarious. 😂

Last edited:

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
About damn time we know who this adorable chick is.

I'll only be doing ten pulls, so I really hope I get lucky and she's one of them instead of waiting indefinitely for her to drop randomly in a future banner. I'm still missing three 4★ adventurers from the original launch pool, so I'd hate for her to elude me as long as those have. lol

EDIT:
Ha, just noticed smol sylvan is a "defense unit." That's hilarious. 😂
What makes you think she's a sylvan? I'm not seeing ears, just hair tufts. And that tail is definitely hooked on (see Give Me Your Wounded ver 1). However, her belly button is on show, so that's a point towards sylvan, as well as the fact she is with Cleo, who hides her ears rather well...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
What makes you think she's a sylvan? I'm not seeing ears, just hair tufts. And that tail is definitely hooked on (see Give Me Your Wounded ver 1). However, her belly button is on show, so that's a point towards sylvan, as well as the fact she is with Cleo, who hides her ears rather well...

Yeah, I wasn't sure she was sylvan at first, but then I saw the tail which gave it away. But now I'm in doubt again since I never noticed it wasn't actually attached to her body in the Wyrmprint until you pointed it out. We need her backstory ASAP so we can figure out what the heck's up with her. lol

"My tail got chopped off in a battle with fiends but now I wear it as a souvenir of my badassery as I defend my friends. Hyaaaaahh!!"

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I bet Serena is a human who wishes she was a sylvan, hence the hairstyle made to look like ears, a fake tail and the exposed midriff which is a sylvan trait. Shes probably a furry

...do sylvans have tails?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Orion's tail fake as well? Or is that just how it looks due to some other part of his outfit? I forget.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I bet Serena is a human who wishes she was a sylvan, hence the hairstyle made to look like ears, a fake tail and the exposed midriff which is a sylvan trait. Shes probably a furry

...do sylvans have tails?

4130Xm5905.jpeg

Isn't Orion's tail fake as well? Or is that just how it looks due to some other part of his outfit? I forget.
3130unsw05.jpeg

Just wait for the skimpy swimsuit banners and cross your fingers, guys.

There's gotta be at least one sylvan character out there who's unashamed to show their bush.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think tails are just fashion accessories in the DL world, evidenced by Elisanne, Annelie, Orsem, Serena, and Orion.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hope and despair. I won't spoil the ending, but it's worth a watch if you love pull videos.

That final lance which turned out to be Sylas, after two earlier Annelie dupes, killed me.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
All this time and I'm still seeing Lilly's joining for Void Agni with non-void weapons. Eurgh.

I'm worried about Void Poseidon, the fact that the Amber Golem allows you to craft Wind Fury Penetrator weapons probably means he will have Fury, so there are going to be tons of people going into the fight with non-void weapons expecting to kill it without breaking it, or just assuming that the other members of the team will do it for them leading to runs that will be way longer than they should be, or just straight up failing if he has an extremely likely secondary mechanic like taking no damage during overdrive.

Just like how crazy it is still seeing Mikoto's or Mym equipped with Phoenix. Sigh. I know everyone is not going to be a master at the game but they should at least understand the basic mechanics before entering high level co-op fights and wasting everyone's time

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
There is no water wand for Void Agni, so Lily certainly shouldn't be using one of the available ones if she's running that fight. The only Lilys I'd bother running with in Void Agni would have to be pretty tricked out, roughly HBH-ready since they're missing out on so much not being able to use skills.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Went through my Adventurer Stories to scrounge up enough Wyrmite for one last 10 pull to try and get any Gala Adventurer . . . pulled a second Hildegarde dup in a row. At least it motivated me to read through the stories.

There's always next Gala to look forward to . . .

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
There is no water wand for Void Agni, so Lily certainly shouldn't be using one of the available ones if she's running that fight. The only Lilys I'd bother running with in Void Agni would have to be pretty tricked out, roughly HBH-ready since they're missing out on so much not being able to use skills.
Oh my word even worse! People not understanding void battles makes me sad when all you have to do is tap the info button and it tells you everything about it and what skills you need. Eurgh :(

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my word even worse! People not understanding void battles makes me sad when all you have to is tap the info button and it tells you everything about it and what skills you need. Eurgh :(
They could work on the interface when it comes to selecting Void Weapons like they now do with Dragon Gifts.

I entered Obsidian Golem today with Plasma Ingot on my Odetta instead of Abandoned Roar because I confused it's ability with Molten Ingot that has Dull Resist.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Sigh I just had another match with a Karina that didnt have a void weapon. She would roll into Void Agni's circle, hit him once and then roll away until Thaniel healed her before going back in. I cant deal with any more of this today lol, its beyond a joke

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Hope and despair. I won't spoil the ending, but it's worth a watch if you love pull videos.

That final lance which turned out to be Sylas, after two earlier Annelie dupes, killed me.

She still had 91 single vouchers. She wasn't ready to use everything so the Gacha gods punished her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Who does 10-pulls before spending all of their single tickets beforehand, anyway?

She deserves the pain as punishment for this abnormal behavior tbh
I saw one guy rage-pulling, using his purchased diamantium instead of the 20k+ wyrmite he had sitting there. He didn't even notice he was tapping the right button instead of the left. Despair makes you do terrible things.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just did 8 10 pulls. Of them, only the fourth one had no 5*s! The second one even had 3!

...2 of those 3 were the only things that weren't dupes. Welp.

1: Garuda dupe
2: Laranoa, Nyar, Sylas dupe
3: Mym dupe (did also get Norwin though, so Ku Hai's the only missing 4* again)
4: nothing
5: Naveed dupe
6: Hilde dupe
7: Garuda dupe again
8: Xander dupe

Happy about Laranoa. Vaguely happy about Nyar as he presents some options even if I also just got Marshiten. Unsure what to think about 2 more Garuda when she has no use case right now and that probably won't change anytime soon. Wondering why Ku Hai is hiding.

Mostly frustrated that I let myself be tempted and went for a few more than I'd said I'd do; shoulda cut off after 5 or 6 as I planned. I have a ton stockpiled still so it's not like I'm in immediate danger of running out, but on principle I really really want to avoid giving into temptation + potential disappointment so that was bad of me. Given the high dupe %s and only needing 5*s besides, I think I'm resorting to straight up only doing dailies till the next limited/dragon/gala(/dark?) banner rather than even just doing a single 10 on any banner I'd have otherwise outright skipped like this. It'll be pretty boring to do that, but I'd rather wait till I have better chances of getting new/needed things if possible. Those single 10s have paid off at times (that's how I got Sylas... even if I've gotten several dupes now) but I have to remind myself that it's not worth it with what I have currently. Especially because they keep doing banners with stuff I don't actually particularly need. So that'll be what I try to hold myself to for be next couple months; we'll see how that goes...

the moment I was reminded that Hilde existed and a staff did not mean I got Heinwald was bad, the two times I saw a rainbow sword and realized I could only be getting a dupe were worse, and though I expected dupes for bow and lance at least bow turned out ok...

I guess I should just be happy about getting like 70k or something eldwater

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I saw one guy rage-pulling, using his purchased diamantium instead of the 20k+ wyrmite he had sitting there. He didn't even notice he was tapping the right button instead of the left. Despair makes you do terrible things.

Err, as a dolphin there's more use for wyrmite (item summoning) then diamanthium if you are a whale. Especially since whales are heavily heavily bound by wyrmprint leveling mats at this moment.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Err, as a dolphin there's more use for wyrmite (item summoning) then diamanthium if you are a whale. Especially since whales are heavily heavily bound by wyrmprint leveling mats at this moment.
Wait, there are people who actually use the item summon (beyond the free daily pull)? Whales are a strange beast, but they're helping keep the game alive so they have my respect! I'm such a small minnow in comparison, but I'm doing a small part.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Just did 8 10 pulls. Of them, only the fourth one had no 5*s! The second one even had 3!

...2 of those 3 were the only things that weren't dupes. Welp.

1: Garuda dupe
2: Laranoa, Nyar, Sylas dupe
3: Mym dupe (did also get Norwin though, so Ku Hai's the only missing 4* again)
4: nothing
5: Naveed dupe
6: Hilde dupe
7: Garuda dupe again
8: Xander dupe

Happy about Laranoa. Vaguely happy about Nyar as he presents some options even if I also just got Marshiten. Unsure what to think about 2 more Garuda when she has no use case right now and that probably won't change anytime soon. Wondering why Ku Hai is hiding.

Mostly frustrated that I let myself be tempted and went for a few more than I'd said I'd do; shoulda cut off after 5 or 6 as I planned. I have a ton stockpiled still so it's not like I'm in immediate danger of running out, but on principle I really really want to avoid giving into temptation + potential disappointment so that was bad of me. Given the high dupe %s and only needing 5*s besides, I think I'm resorting to straight up only doing dailies till the next limited/dragon/gala(/dark?) banner rather than even just doing a single 10 on any banner I'd have otherwise outright skipped like this. It'll be pretty boring to do that, but I'd rather wait till I have better chances of getting new/needed things if possible. Those single 10s have paid off at times (that's how I got Sylas... even if I've gotten several dupes now) but I have to remind myself that it's not worth it with what I have currently. Especially because they keep doing banners with stuff I don't actually particularly need. So that'll be what I try to hold myself to for be next couple months; we'll see how that goes...

the moment I was reminded that Hilde existed and a staff did not mean I got Heinwald was bad, the two times I saw a rainbow sword and realized I could only be getting a dupe were worse, and though I expected dupes for bow and lance at least bow turned out ok...

I guess I should just be happy about getting like 70k or something eldwater

Man, I'd be content with those summons, but that's because I don't already have most of them. :P The important thing is that you still have a bunch of Wyrmite left to fall back on, which is a luxury many players don't have at the moment.

Wyrmite hoarders big and small must guard their stash with due diligence against bait banners (and bait banners baiting bait banners).

Uugv8c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.