• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tried another tenfold to get Aoi, but ended up getting Heinwald instead. He was who I was gonna do for the next dream ticket, so I think I can accept this outcome and save Aoi for later

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping one day, Euden will get a big character development in the story and they utilize his Beta concept art. It looks way too great to not use.

edit: I should also bring up the actual art since some here never seen it.

erkibssk4l031.jpg

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Looks like we'll be getting more Wedding content via castle stories, 3-parter with one out now and updated every 2 days.

I hope they do these more often, since they're probably much easier to make (no voice-acting needed), are good for the lulls between or during events, and utilizes the ensemble cast of the Halidom well. Plus it's free Wyrmite, which is always nice.

They're also updating the Weekly Purchase options next week, most notably the equipment pack will be split up and include 400 Diamantium with a moonstone/30 dragon fruit for the dragon pack, silver key/30 Consecrated Waters for the Wyrmprint pack, and silver brick/30 whetstones for the Weapon pack.

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/news/detail/539

Assuming it keeps the same price, they'll be $8 each. If that's the case, the moonstone pack seems decently priced to me, considering the price of a tenfold is still roughly $25 for a guaranteed 4* adventurer/dragon. As an option to get the last unbind on a 4* dragon, I think it's fair, since we're still guaranteed 2 moonstones a month F2P via the Void Trade shop anyway,.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it was bound to happen.

Each wedding character story: Well done individual stories

Castle story with the brides:

yKRB9wN.jpg

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting around to read some of the more recent adventurer stories. Mym's is pretty funny actually. Also I'm really liking the use of other adventurers in them besides just the main cast.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I still need to read more of them, but Mym's is like... probably the funniest thing I've seen in the game? It's on another level, and just keeps escalating.

meanwhile: if we're just going by anecdotal evidence, I sure don't buy that there's an increased print drop rate, because I've been running mainly Master this time around and have gotten a whopping 0 prints

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I still need to read more of them, but Mym's is like... probably the funniest thing I've seen in the game? It's on another level, and just keeps escalating.

meanwhile: if we're just going by anecdotal evidence, I sure don't buy that there's an increased print drop rate, because I've been running mainly Master this time around and have gotten a whopping 0 prints
Mym throwing Luca as a bouquet made me ugly laugh on public transport

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

Well, there's your issue! I've been farming Expert xD They might have done the inverse of what they've done before and upped the event Wyrmprint drop rate specifically for Expert Challenge Battles. If I recall correctly, wasn't literally everything the same reward-wise in the past aside from the Wyrmprint drop rate in past facility events? Now that Wyrmprints are farmable, I think it makes sense for the lower difficulty to drop them more post-Wyrmprint summoning change since veterans don't need the event prints nearly as much as newbies.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Well, there's your issue! I've been farming Expert xD They might have done the inverse of what they've done before and upped the event Wyrmprint drop rate specifically for Expert Challenge Battles. If I recall correctly, wasn't literally everything the same reward-wise in the past aside from the Wyrmprint drop rate in past facility events? Now that Wyrmprints are farmable, I think it makes sense for the lower difficulty to drop them more post-Wyrmprint summoning change since veterans don't need the event prints nearly as much as newbies.

No, its variance. I've gotten at least 20 of them from Master, and I've only ran Expert once. Admittedly, I got one of my three Summon Tickets from that one Expert run, but that's likely variance as well.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is up with my luck then, hah. I've gotten Fresh Perspective + a grain (separately) from the EX boss and a ticket from Expert, but nothing otherwise.

I did get a Simurgh dupe on a daily (right after feeding the original...), so maybe my luck just went there. Not the most useful dragon but a better sudden 5* than the Hawk dupe from a week or two ago, I guess.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you all forgive a couple newbie questions, I just picked this up over the weekend - familiar with gachas though

1) Is there any point working on 3* / 4* weapon tree unlocks or should I just wait until I can do 5*?
2) Do you usually switch characters when playing to activate each characters dragon, since they don't auto-activate?
3) is it worth using/leveling any of the non-greatwyrm 4* dragons, since the greatwyrms have tradeable unbinds?
4) What's my best use of elwater? Promoting the "main protagonist" since his final +20% exp seems real useful, or buy wyrmprints or something else?

I did a couple pulls on the bridal banner but saving my gems now for a better banner... Got B!Aoi and 2x Freiya (one of which is now my B!Xenthia dragon) though, so not too bad. Not bothering with elemental teams yet since I don't have enough exp lying around to level that wide yet.

Anything else I should pay particular attention to? The free 5* at the start I got was Nefaria which rounds out my current team.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
lower level weapons have a point, even if they are replaced by better weapons; i run with the 4* healer staff cause it has a third healing skill, as opposed to the 5* which has a boost

the best dragons come from summoning, and are the ones that give a bonus to _strength_. there are lot of nuances there, but the 4* strength dragons will be your workhorses for a good while

euden, the protagonist is ok. dunno if you want to promote him right away tho, although the exp bonus is nice

don't spend wyrmite in anything that's not sunmoning or buying the wyrm workers for the halidom. or MAYBE completing the event building so you can complete it in time

dont continue or use wyrmite for the daily item

e:although a couple of continues in the early story chapters are ok if you are stuck . Once you get to chapter 6, just stop tho

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Some 4 Star weapons are very good, such as those that give Healers an additional heal.
5 star weapons are exclusively for High Dragons, the absolute endgame, and 4 star elemental can be prioritized if you're having trouble with anything else.

You should definitely prioritize the attack boost Dragons. That's Roc, Ifrit, Juggernaut, Lindwyrm, and whatever the Water one is.

You don't have to go for Euden, I'd go with who you like best.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you all forgive a couple newbie questions, I just picked this up over the weekend - familiar with gachas though

1) Is there any point working on 3* / 4* weapon tree unlocks or should I just wait until I can do 5*?
2) Do you usually switch characters when playing to activate each characters dragon, since they don't auto-activate?
3) is it worth using/leveling any of the non-greatwyrm 4* dragons, since the greatwyrms have tradeable unbinds?
4) What's my best use of elwater? Promoting the "main protagonist" since his final +20% exp seems real useful, or buy wyrmprints or something else?

I did a couple pulls on the bridal banner but saving my gems now for a better banner... Got B!Aoi and 2x Freiya (one of which is now my B!Xenthia dragon) though, so not too bad. Not bothering with elemental teams yet since I don't have enough exp lying around to level that wide yet.

Anything else I should pay particular attention to? The free 5* at the start I got was Nefaria which rounds out my current team.

1. Realized I just wrote some info without explaining basics, so I'll put that up here first. Notation for weapons is sometimes "x.y.z", where x = rarity, y = tier, z = unbinds. Sometimes the unbinds is left out (ex: "5.3"). If you see a "v" before that (ex: "v5.3") that's a "Void" weapon made from materials in special fights you unlock after chapter 7. They are elemental from tier 2 up instead of just tier 3, and have bonus abilities rather than skills. Elemental weapons actually have 1.5x stats on a matching element adventurer, and only matching adventurers can use the skill/ability on the weapon. There's no concept of additional/different elemental damage when the adventurer doesn't match the weapon, fwiw; that's all based on the adventurer.

Anyway... 3*s are ok for you at the very start. 4*s are not bad either, though you will want to use 5*s long term. There are even 4.3s used over 5.3s in endgame fights in some cases due to the skill (though the alternate Void weapons made from different materials also compete with that now). You will be limited in making 5*s first by needing your level your facilities, then by the material Twinkling Sand that's from events(/Gauntlet now), but making 5.2s for people to share is a decent short term goal before you start thinking about 5.3s for your best units.

2. Dragon meter is shared across your whole (personal) team. So there's no point in switching after activating it on your main; they won't be able to use it. The only exception would be a case where you want to use a certain dragon's skill but not have your main transform, so you'd switch + transform + switch back, but that can be very tricky and waste a lot of time due to the AI being in the middle of things when you switch. So... generally speaking, nope, just stick to your main for transforming.

3. You will absolutely not be using the greatwyrms long term, actually; their auras (the buffs from equipping them to a matching adventure) are very weak even compared to 0UB (this is notation for 0 unbinds, MUB being fully unbound) of the gacha 4*s. Only one I'd care about using in the short term is Brun, I guess? She has a pure strength aura. Generally you want pure strength on melee, pure or hybrid on ranged, HP exclusively on healers. The newer dragons have been having weirder auras, but they usually more or less map to the strength/hybrid/HP types still.

So you can use the greatwyrms for now if you need them. But I would not go out of my way to invest in more of them unless you notice you're really really not getting any gacha 4*s in some elements. And for the elements with hybrid or HP wyrms, you may be better off even using a 3* with a pure strength buff, if you have them.

So generally speaking, 4* gacha dragons will actually be what you use the most as things are currently. Because dragons only improve their aura at MUB (compared to prints, which were updated to improve their abilities a half-step at 2UB), a MUB 4* dragon is better than a 5* with only a few unbinds. And it's far easier to end up with a MUB 4* than multiple of the same 5*, especially as they've been making it easy to get a lot of the 4* dragon unbind item lately. Though, along those lines, don't unbind a dragon using a duplicate if you can still actively use the dupe! Much better to waste the exp on leveling the dupe to use currently and unbind using it later, than to immediately unbind only to have nothing good to use on the rest of your team.

4. I would save your eldwater for now. Because you're playing with no prints in the gacha and during an event where the event print is healer focused (rather than for skill damage/strength), I think getting some prints to start off with (I would only recommend a single copy of them for now though) will likely be the first use of your eldwater, I think? But even that I would hold off on a bit. See what you get as drops in the short term, then I would ask us for recommendations with your eldwater budget.

In general, 4*s are completely fine as 4*s. The 5* promotion is really not as inherently significant as it seems, and some don't even have good abilities in the fifth circle anyway. That's a thing to consider when you have things much more figured out and have the understanding required to know if it's worth doing. Especially given what I just said about not having gacha prints.

Regarding Euden... the better exp buff is not all that important. I've never gone for promoting him nor paid for energy refresh, and I'm level 135 of 150. Events will sometimes give prints that give you the 15% buff so you can run anything and still have it, so you'll mainly be using one of those instead of having Euden in an off-element team anyway (they don't stack with each other or with Euden, to be clear). I'm guessing we'll be seeing one of those for some summer event (I think preciously it was Christmas/Valentine's?) given the influx of players lately. I'll say he's not bad in general, so there are worse units to promote, but I would not recommend spending thay on him so early on and definitely not just to get the buff.

Beyond that, random tips... I'll try to think of some later. We could stand to do a FAQ or something for new players, maybe. Big thing off the top of my head, since you mention playing other gacha- do not use 3* prints/dragons as fodder! The exp is extremely extremely small (I think a 3* dragon = like 3 or 4 of the basic fruits) and selling them will instead get you some eldwater, so at least do that. You won't lose any money/water from unbinding them first (it'll just multiple what you'd get appropriately) either. But early on I'd keep those around as you might actually want to use them. Heck, I wouldn't even use lower weapons as fodder once you're a little later on; you'll get so many whetstones as drops that you can't possibly use all of, so it's better to use some of them and sell the extra weapons. But for now, 2*s as fodder is fine.

lower level weapons have a point, even if they are replaced by better weapons; i run with the 4* healer staff cause it has a third healing skill, as opposed to the 5* which has a boost

the best dragons come from summoning, and are the ones that give a bonus to _strength_. there are lot of nuances there, but the 4* strength dragons will be your workhorses for a good while

euden, the protagonist is ok. dunno if you want to promote him right away tho, although the exp bonus is nice

don't spend wyrmite in anything that's not sunmoning or buying the wyrm workers for the halidom. or MAYBE completing the event building so you can complete it in time

dont continue or use wyrmite for the daily item summon

Only takes 4 days of constant building to make the event building, they still have time. May be cutting it a little close if the ending times happen overnight/they're not on top of it, but I'd try to get all the materials first and then see if you need to rush the last few levels. May or may not be worth it. Actually- are there even any endeavors for leveling it this time around?

ah, wait, if you just meant to help with the challenge battle... I don't think they'll likely be strong enough/have enough resources so early on for that to make a difference at all?

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
yeah but a newbie may be running against the clock because of low level units anyway

try to get a last upgrade on the big windmill going on before it ends the 29th night

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

To add-on to what everyone else has talked about.

1) The 4* staff with a heal is quite useful to help healers better fulfill their role, better than the 5* staff even in most cases. The elemental 4* staff variants are very good, but even the tier 2 staff is useful for the rest of the elements. Besides that, 4* Elemental weapons with damage skills will only be worse than the 5* elemental weapon, which take a significant amount of resources to build, so they're a relatively safe investment for characters you plan to use long-term.

3) The 4* strength dragons will be the soundest investment because you're able to earn 2 Moonstones each month through Void Battles to unbind 4* Dragons. A fully unbound 4* dragon will be stronger than a 5* dragon until the 5* is also unbound, so they have good long-term value. Team compositions are usually either 3 DPS/1 healer, 4 DPS, or 2 DPS/2 healers (for auto-ing harder content), so a Strength dragon will almost always be useful compared to other dragons. That being said, Phoenix is a standout HP dragon because her dragon skill is a substantial heal regen skill, so she's also worth investing and even potentially using off-element if you need the healing.

4) 5* promotions and maxing co-abilities aren't necessary except for endgame content, so it's best to save the Elwater until you're sure you want to use a character long-term. Generally speaking, Resounding Rendition (5*) is the best general purpose DPS Wyrmprint, so that'd probably be the best first purchase to slot into your best DPS for any given team.

In terms of saving Wyrmite, the four best times to spend it would be during Gala's, Limited's, Collab's, and Dragon showcases. Gala happens every 2 month, and is the best "bang for your buck," because 5* rates are increased from 4% to 6%, while also having Gala-exclusive adventurers. Limited's are self-explanatory, though it's best to wait and hear from folks on their usability before committing. Outside of the Eastern Emissaries banner (and Valentine's for the Chocolatiers), none of the other Limited's have been strong enough really to justify using Wyrmite outside of Waifu/Husbando reasons since they're generally just on-par with regular 5*'s/4*'s. We've only had one collab so far (FEH), but if future Collabs are similar, then they're one of the best investments, especially since we're not sure if they're coming back; we just don't know when they'll show up. Dragon showcases are specifically useful when you want any of the featured 4*/5* dragons, since they'll be on higher rate-ups than other banners.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I missed a lot of posts, so sorry if this is redundant with other answers.

1: Non-Void 5* weapons are locked behind a limited resource (Twinkling Sand), and the other materials required aren't trivial for a new player to stock up on. Even if you're a veteran, the emphasis may be on max unbinding (MUB) a 5* weapon, leaving less materials around for others. So when doing Solo or Raid content, you'll want your AI teammates to have affordable weapons. Nowadays that is usually a 5* Void Weapon (from Void Zephyr/Agni/Poseidon/Manticore once you clear the Story), or a 4* Elemental (you'll need to clear Chapter 5 to get Imperials, and farm them lightly to make these). They are roughly equal in usefulness. 3* Elementals make for useful budget weapons, but won't last in the long term - and yet they're still cheap enough to be worth making initially.

2: Dragon meter is shared among your team, and you can only have one Dragon transformed at a time. Typically the player controlled character will have the best Dragon, so most players don't swap. One exception for new players is Phoenix - you don't want to fight with it because Phoenix is a HP Dragon, but since Phoenix has a skill for massive party healing, you might swap to it for that heal.

3: 4* Story Dragons are weaker than their 4* Gacha counterparts, significantly so. If you have a 4* Gacha Dragon and its passive ability adds to Strength at all, then its probably better than your 4* Story Dragon, even without unbinds. 4* Gacha Dragons that only increase Strength will be your best for a long time, since there are monthly rewards that allow you to earn two unbinds for them, and they cap at Strength+45%. A Story Dragon caps at Strength+20%.

4: You'll have more Player Exp than you know what to do with initially, and past a certain point leveling only gives 50 Wyrmite and the occasional +1 Max Stamina or +1 Friend Slot. Its not worth rushing once you have all of the building level ups done, which should happen within the first month. Just stick Euden in the back of every single party you make for awhile, since his passive works even if you're in Co-Op.

Bows are considered the worst offensive weapon currently, with Nefaria being one of the poster children for why. She's been buffed twice in a game where most 5* have never been buffed, and she's still not great. One of the problems is in how difficult it is to make optimal use of a Bow Force Strike which is difficult to land vs mobile targets, another is in how you need to be far enough away to deal full damage (point blank makes Bow/Wand/Staff deal much lower damage), and yet close enough that your spread shots hit.

But don't worry, Dragalia Lost is a game where the most damaging Co-Op character is free from the Story (Elisanne), where many 4* rarity characters are considered to be the best at what they do, and where many 3* characters are fully viable for any element-matching content you want them to do.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to get diminishing returns on HMS and feel it's time to tackle HMC as my wind team is in much better shape than water. My question is who should I take? Actually, my question is really whose weapon should I MUB? My prime contenders are Lin You and Louise and they both have their 0UB 5.3 weapon. I'll be using MUB Zephyr as my Long Long is only 2UB.

I was planning on taking advantage of the prologue sometime this week to get a feel for the fight. With HMS, I prepared Vanessa only to find I really preferred ranged DPS for that fight and am hoping to avoid a similar situation. So with that in mind, I'm leaning toward Louise but would welcome any advice.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Lin You is a top damage dealer, Louise is technically viable but far enough down the list that many public rooms won't want to take you. Then again, the same rooms often reject Melody, so its not as if pubs actually know what they're doing in regards to the meta. Much of the value of a Bow user is in their Skill Haste Co-Ability, so I wouldn't even consider Louise if she's not maxed Co-Ability.

Bows are in a somewhat weak spot right now, and their optimal range means you'll sometimes be stuck with baiting, a role you didn't like in HMS. At HMC, melee characters have it easier than the ranged characters. At HMS, characters like Sinoa and Verica can sleep on the job and be fine while the baiter(s) do all of the work.

I can't claim experience as I'm in the same boat with HMC, but I would strongly suggest bringing someone high on the blues' chart: https://b1ueb1ues.github.io/

Louise is on there, but you have to scroll down to find her. Anyone who can match or beat Maribelle is a good candidate for HMC.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I would say I generally see Maribelle and up + occasionally Musashi or Louise, yeah. I've seen others here and there, but that's who's most common. It's not like I have issues running with Lousie, but you'd probably be expected to have higher strength and have to deal with people not setting bows on their room conditions.

And as Xuande said, you'd have a very different role than Vanessa if you went with Lin You. Melee is baiting where Mercury heads at times, but beyond that you're not baiting most attacks; that's Lowen's job. And so other ranged have to try to not do Lowen's job by accident.

...meanwhile, I guess I should just get over it and make Lin's axe + MUB prints + MUB Zephyr myself, but I should probably at least wait to see what's added at the end of the week still; I just feel like I'm gonna end up being lazy and use Lowen the entire time, and I wanna push myself to at least try someone else for some of what's left...

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
oh wow, thanks for all the detailed feedback! So I don't bog up the thread too much I won't quote all the posts, but try to summarize some of the repeating advice I'm getting:

1) Most characters are useful. No reason to limit myself to any 5* I get, it's easily possible for 4*'s to be at least as good! In the case of Melody (?), even 3*.
2) 4* Weapons are good and worth investing into because 5* will take a looooong time and be expensive.
3) Use strength dragons for attackers, strength or hybrid on support/attackers, hp on healers. if a 3* is the only one with those combinations, use that.
4) Save Eldwater until later.
5) "do not use 3* prints/dragons as fodder! The exp is extremely extremely small (I think a 3* dragon = like 3 or 4 of the basic fruits) and selling them will instead get you some eldwater, so at least do that" ... I can sell things for Eldwater? Well...... okay I'll start saving them from NOW on.
6) Save all the accumulating wyrmite for the next "gala" banner, gotcha.
7) Took a look at the DPS-calculator posted, looks like Nefaria is literally the second-worst 5* unit? Ouch. On the other hand, everyone is praising Elisanne (I'm assuming becaues of her 10% Strength buff, which I honestly didn't even notice!), so I can just replace Nefaria with her. I also have a Melody I could replace Euden with if I wanted to? I'd have 3 wind users on the team then, which seems like a bit of a liability outside of the current event though...

In general though -

a) what the hell, a gacha where the strongest DPS units are a 4* and a 3*? the hell?
b) awesome advice everyone, thank you! Any other newbie things I'm missing I'm more than happy to hear. I'm currently on the slow trek of trying to get rid of all my getherwings in the event lol.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, you guys are confirming my fears. Glad I asked!

I meant to mention I have both characters' mana circles maxed (as well as Lowen, he's a viable option for me if I need but I wanted to learn the fight before trying to heal) and my axe and staff dojos are maxed while my bows are only 22.

Looks like I'll run the prologue a few times with Lin and take it from there. The attack patterns are the same in that, it's just she doesn't hit as hard, correct? I did the HMS prologue and found that to be a little detrimental to my play because he was so easy and then when I got to the real thing, I got smacked down pretty hard.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
In Melody's and elisannes case is was due to poor balancing. Iirc, they are the only two units that have skill 1group buffing strength abilities which is extremely undercoated by the dev team.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Oh one more question - In the current event, what should I be focusing on? the Wyrmprint is obvious (and I already have 6 by now), but what should I trade for?

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh one more question - In the current event, what should I be focusing on? the Wyrmprint is obvious (and I already have 6 by now), but what should I trade for?
The best stuff is the Twinkling Sand (you need 7 of them to make a single 5* elemental weapon), the Damascus Crystal (collect 10 to make a Damascus Ingot which will allow you to unbind and 5* weapon one level. DO NOT use on void weapons, only use them on tier 3), the Steel Brick (does the same as the Damascus Ingot but for 4* weapons. Especially good when starting out), and Champion Testaments. Outside of those, pretty much anything that requires chimes would be helpful.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Version Update information:

So much good stuff to go over. The biggest change, though? THE LOGS WILL BE GONE FROM WATER IO!

But seriously, lots of nice changes. Insignia trades, blazon box summoning change, and increased levels for alter's/dojo's. Just when I thought I was finishing them off...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
We're getting IO coin trading, I think that's officially everything now.

Also, we can redeem blazons for however much we want now instead of batches of 10

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's some real good stuff across the board! Some of the IO changes feel a bit extreme - didn't really need to remove the logs and that rock entirely - but are probably smart.

fucking coin trade though, goodbye like 4000+ unnecessary bronze coins, hello actually being able to use slightly more of the insignias I get for at least a little while, and with some 2x drops happening right after the change too!

not to mention additional altar and dojo levels... the dojo grind was never done to begin with but farming ruins again is gonna be weird as hell

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Lots of good changes. The IO changes are very welcome

The augment feature is underwhelming but nicely simple. So it's an extra 200 strength and HP overall if you can upgrade the adventurer, dragon and both wyrmprints

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I bet the new chapter will introduce something permanent like IO to grind the augment materials. The changes are good, but I wonder if this is the adventurers upgrade they were speaking about? I don't see a reference being it.

Nvm, "elements". This is probably augment.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
At launch, we didn't have Void Battles, the Gauntlet, or the High Dragon Preludes/two of the three current High Dragons, so the IOs had those obstacles for increased difficulty. Now that we have all this intermediary content, I can see the reasoning of decreasing the difficulty of IOs.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
The single and/or tenfold summon vouchers don't expire with the end of the current showcase, correct? I can just hold onto them?

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
The fact i can go into a weapon tree and the game just calculates how much i need to build a 5star 2 tier makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Dragalia Lost: unlimited grind works update.

Time to do daily elemental ruin for the first time in forever.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Coming from someone who plays more gacha games then he should, I really appreciate how often CyGames incorporates all of these QoL changes. It really does show that they care about helping the game grow as much as it can, and it's not even the first anniversary yet! If you had to compare now back to the release at/near launch, it's a day/night situation.

Keep it up, CyGames!

Edit:

Ramona confirmed?

Last edited:

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Ramona. You can see the brown clothing she uses and her goggles up front.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
News of the version update was a huge surprise today. The grind really is endless, huh? Now we know how they're dealing with power creep. I wonder if those fortifying items will be event only as well.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually nearly done with dojos, possibly finishing off the gold coin grind during double IO drops. The coin trade is a godsend, and I have tons of insignias to funnel into upgrades assuming my 21k store of bronze coins can last me a while through the trade. I wonder if my elemental orb savings will be enough to max out my altars again. I know I'm a little short on things like water and fire. (whereas I have like 3500 wind orbs)

Getting +250 HP and Strength by upgrading your character/weapon/dragon/both wyrmprints is pretty crazy. And this is base stats, so I assume you really get +75 HP/Strength from dragons and elemental weapons and then it all will get modified by your dragon aura so it'll be a huge jump if you really max everything out. I hope that by the time the new upgrades drop we have an idea of who the next High Dragon will be because I'd probably want to focus my upgrades on the character I'll be using for that fight since I certainly don't need like 400~ more strength to clear all the stuff I can already handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.