Dragalia Lost |OT| Perfect for Mobile

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I see from today's Co-Op rooms that the age of "Lovely" has ended and the era of JuggerNotte's "Boom" has begun.

XuandeXun

May 16, 2019
The dragons (Zephyr/Agni/Poseidon) have the best drop rate for Void Seeds.
Seconded, and you'll want them farmed anyway since they're good sources for both generic weapon materials (Tier 3 stuff, Meteorite/Butterfly/Fiend) and for Void-specific 5* weapons.

EDIT: Just reset to Box #101. I am so done with this event, really hoping for a low-rewards Facility Event like we usually get so I can mostly stop after 1 million points.

Last edited:

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Okay I've talked about this before months ago but how come the Japanese twitter keeps losing followers? Do they not see a need to follow the account or something?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Okay I've talked about this before months ago but how come the Japanese twitter keeps losing followers? Do they not see a need to follow the account or something?
Decided to look at the statistics. In the last 30 days, the Japanese account has lost 2569 followers, for around a 2% follower loss rate. It’d be more accurate to say that the Twitter account is stagnant instead of a meaningful statistical loss because of how little the loss rate is compared to the total amount of followers. Conversely, the American account has gained 615 followers, so some loss could be explained by English-speaking followers still transitioning (it’s not like the two twitter accounts advertise each other, so folks can be slow when going from one to another).

Both Dragalia Twitters gain huge amounts of followers from the re-tweet campaigns (Japanese one gained around 20K last re-tweet campaign, a 20% increase from the original 100K), so the majority of the decay is probably from folks that wouldn’t normally follow game-focused twitters. The Twitter is essentially constant Twitter advertisement for Dragalia, and since the in-game notifications basically covers all relevant game info within the game itself, it can make the Twitter somewhat redundant. Unlike the American twitter, the Japanese one also advertises a lot of Dragalia tangential content, such as the baby dragon pictures, a Dragalia tutorial series, a Dragalia radio show, and physical merchandise. These are great if you’re really into Dragalia, but a casual fan who is only interested in in-game announcements may not want to be bombarded by all this.

An additional factor is the actual game’s content in June and July, especially when it comes to veteran players. The last 3 of the 4 events have been re-runs, which veterans are more likely to skip compared to new content, and having so many in quick succession can lead to folks taking breaks. For the more hardcore crowd, the last piece of challenging endgame content was High Mercury, which was released back in April. Unlike the previous two High Dragons, Mercury was significantly easier, so some hardcore veterans who have already finished farming HMC have opted to take a break from the game until the next High Dragon, which is coming out soon, so this population of followers might come back once that’s released.

In summary, I would say the biggest factor to the loss rate is the fact that the Twitter artificially gains large amounts of followers during re-tweet campaigns, which slowly tapers off the Japanese Twitter due to not wanting all the content it provides. The dearth of new in-game content in the last couple months combined with the lack of new high end content may have also had a minor contribution to the loss from veterans, along with some folks still transitioning from the Japanese Twitter to the English one. However, the entire loss rate isn’t really significant considering the Twitter is still 18K higher than back in April, and can easily go up at any time if Dragalia does another re-tweet campaign.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The sleep-resist event might also be preparation for Astral Raids, since Hypnos was featured on the banner, who’s a sleep-inducing raid boss.

Oct 26, 2017
Not really in need of fire units at all, but I welcome the fire facility. HMS is already the easiest of the Advanced DT, it is going to be a cake walk now.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps they shouldn’t have given Samurai Siesta through these blazion boxes then, haha.

I only got into box 9; maybe would have pushed it a bit more if I wasn’t as much of a mess yesterday and all that. I don’t have the patience nor the inclination to just fight Shishimai for hours and hours when I could be playing other games - if I’m gonna mindlessly farm stuff on my phone, I’d kinda rather progress some things in Another Eden rn anyway - but it did let me start catching up on some podcasts, so there was that. I stopped actively taking notes on what I gained and just took screenshots for later, but I definitely got back a good amount of honey and some single tickets, a damascus crystal, several gold fragments, etc. Maybe someday soon I’ll either do the data entry from my screenshots, or get off my ass and finally make a tool to help with that.

If anything I just wish I’d used it to convert more ashes -> honey for practicality’s sake, cause I still have tons more ashes than I’ll ever really use, unless I start doing ridiculous amounts of high dragons/Void at some point.

...I also had some weird luck last night; didn’t get anything all that special from it, but I got EX 5 runs in a row, then a run off before it popped another 3 runs in a row

of course, those 5 runs were me draining wings before sleeping at a late time, so it was not actually as welcome as it could be...
I see from today's Co-Op rooms that the age of "Lovely" has ended and the era of JuggerNotte's "Boom" has begun.
And I’m glad to see it.

“Boom.” is wonderful, and I’ve been traumatized by YOKATTA WA ever since I was first trying to get some Mercury clears and a group spammed it the entire run, from the moment I joined the lobby till the last second, where we failed...

Ryoukai

Oct 25, 2017
We aren't getting a summer event are we
We'll get it, Cygames isn't gonna miss the opportunity to miss some big bucks.
Events ends on the 23rd, after that we may get a Dragalia digest that many people are speculating. There's still the strange reason that our new director kept the high dragon reveal hidden and not telling us more in advance to whats to come like they usually do.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
I wonder if the thing Rogersbase teased is actually something big. A digest this month is a bit strange since they're most definitely doing one for the anniv.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, might be able to sit this event out. Not too interested in the forge girls. Plus I'm certainly not lacking in my Fire team with Mym, Sarisse, Marth, and Verica.

I just wish I could get more Dragons. I really wanted Shinobi :(

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
When a wyrmprint lists a max boost in brackets like “Mettle +100% (+150%)” is that the maximum per character or per party?
So if I have a Mettle +150% wyrmprint on all my characters do I get a boost of 150% or 600%?

mockingbird

Oct 27, 2017
Crap. forgot about the event facility needing a smithwyrm. All of mine are occupied for a bit. Can't advance till I reach level 5 of the facility, lol.

Simsamdeo

Jan 19, 2018
Lazry is a girl, right? The game refers to her as "he", but she uses the watashi pronoun.

Edit: Yep. I checked the Chinese translation, and Lazry is referred to as female there as well.

Last edited:

Chrono

Oct 25, 2017
Rena checks so many of my boxes, I need her. Definitely on my list to ticket her, assuming she doesn't spook me earlier.

Chrono

Oct 25, 2017
My first run through Master and I clear everything (including the missions themselves). I guess that's what happens when you've been palying since launch and have had great luck with fire adventurers/dragons.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
With my meager summoning reserves I managed to get 2/3 of the sisters (missing Rena) and Arctos! God I hope I can scrounge together enough wyrmite to do a couple more summons for Rena before the end of the event

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out my save from my old phone is lost and I have to restart Dragalia Lost from the beginning. Is there anything I should look out for as someone who hasn't played in like 1 1/2 years? Anything I should specifically do? Like pull wise etc?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah having a totally stacked fire team destroyed Master Challenge. Did it with a level 10 facility without bothering to put any sleep immune characters on the team.

My lead was Vanessa with The Heroes Arrive and Together We Stand. If you have a good axe user and those prints you can just charge up a Force Strike in the middle of the map and wipe out most of each wave right at the start and get those strength boosts going.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
No luck on the sisters, but I got 2 copies of fire bear, a Posiedon, and a Freyja. So I guess that's cool. Should I unbind fire bear or keep 2 copies?

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Got really lucky! <3

Albert, Renee and Ramona within 30 single pulls. Made a 5T3 Sword for Albert (from 5T2 MUB) and a 5T3 Axe for Ramona (from zero). Also made another 5T2 Sword, which is back to 2UB now. And now I am broke. Literally. Before doing dailies I was down to 30k gold after buying the water and fruits.

Bought 2 copies of Kung-Fu Masters, now that I have a good Axe unit. It's now at 2 UB. Also brought Albert to 46 and Ramona to 47 mana circles and only stopped there because of Eldwater and no more Champion's Testament.

So next project: 50/50 Ramona and Albert and try to slowly MUB their weapons. I have 2 Ingots left, so I could increase some weapons. Also have 3 golden keys left which I could use on prints.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Turns out my save from my old phone is lost and I have to restart Dragalia Lost from the beginning. Is there anything I should look out for as someone who hasn't played in like 1 1/2 years? Anything I should specifically do? Like pull wise etc?
We’re most likely gonna get a Gala at the end of this month, where the 5* rates are increased from 4% to 6%, so it’s best to save your pulls until then. For the facility event happening right now, it’s best to focus on getting a level 30 facility, everything else is fairly optional since we trade Elwater for Wyrmprints now (so the event Wyrmprint isn’t as important as before outside of event point grinding) and the rest of the rewards will all appear in future events if you can’t do it all right now as a new account.

No luck on the sisters, but I got 2 copies of fire bear, a Posiedon, and a Freyja. So I guess that's cool. Should I unbind fire bear or keep 2 copies?
If the fire bear’s Strength buff is the best you have, then I’d say keep them separate, but only level one of them up. If you pull more Ifrit’s or 5* offensive fire dragons to replace the 2nd fire bear, then that’d be a good time to unbind.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
why were there so many fricking episodes without the material given... don’t get me wrong, the story was pretty fun, but I just wanted to get that facility building so I could sleep - and so I could level and dump all the wings into materials - and even with me staying up way way too late, instead it didn’t really build at all over night and I have to quickly deal with leveling this morning

they should give more of it throughout so you can get started, and it’s always super frustrating when you have to wait for the facility to level to do more quests, for no reason

Anyway. After the raid (mainly its endeavors, really) I had 119 single tickets so I wanted to burn some. Did the daily and then the first single got me a Levi dupe, which was nice after all this time with him 0UB as I can probably just unbind. Then I did 10 tickets -> the recent 10 ticket + a 10 from wyrmite.

First 10 got me Ramona! And the second... mostly water, mostly from copies of Karl, but that’s on me for still doing a second. Honestly... both from her role in the story and from wanting a blade co-ability, probably Rena’s the one I wanted more, but it’ll be fun to mess around with using Ramona today. Sounds like she might be pretty strong, even if she has decent competition in fire?

Generally speaking, you want to keep them separate until you can make one MUB or if you literally will not ever use the copy too. Which for me usually means 1. they’re an HP dragon or 2. you have 3 other dragons that are just as strong or better.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Did a single 10-pull to try and nab Ramona cause I love her but all I got was a dupe Hawk. Meh, still saving for the next limited unit.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if I really need any of the stuff in this banner. Feel like Fire adventurers have been so plentiful, even just counting welfare ones.