• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So my guess is freebie characters come when we don't get significant content/mode from the chapter (Ch. 7 and Void Battles, Ch. 9 and Astral Raids), but this is Cygames so who knows.

I'm thinking Leif is gonna be the next Gala as a dark sword since we saw his model and we were fighting light enemies with dark adventurers, but this is Cygames. Maybe they go completely left field and we get human Jupiter.

Elly is a lady magnet, confirmed again.

Leif and Chelle OTP.

Chelle played us like a damn fiddle! I enjoyed this one a decent bit more than the past two personally.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, nice chapter. I was hoping Chelle wouldn't disappoint, and I'm glad she didn't. I loved her character, and she was complete with her ojou-sama "OH-HOHOHO" laugh. It just wouldn't have been the same without it. I was relieved to see we were being played all along, as I wanted ONE of Eudan's siblings to join the cause. She seems to be a much better person than she leads on which is really cool to see. It'll be interesting to see how things progress, she seems like she could be a great tactician.

As for gala guesses, it's definitely going to be Leif. I was going to say Cleo, but Leif got more exposure this chapter (with his obvious past relationship with Chelle), and they've seemed to be alternating genders when it comes to gala exclusives. First we got Sarisse, then Ranzal and then Mym. It's time for a guy to get the spotlight, just in-time for my guess of Zethia for the anniversary (either regular, masked or Empress version).

Last edited:

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great chapter. It escalated the main story a whole lot.

Gala Leif SOON please

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm expecting big things for the next story chapter.
It will probably fall around the anniversary, it seems to be delving into the mystery of the missing greatwyrm, all the brothers reunite and if it's when High Zodiark is released too then it's likely Zodiark/the king are going to be heavily involved, and with Zethia about to make her move it seems like this is going to be a big one
I reckon either Euden makes a pact with the earthwyrm releasing Earth mana into the world again which Leif absorbs, becoming our first Earth element unit
OR
Leif is the missing sibling and makes a pact with the earthwyrm. Though that makes his interactions with Chelle tricky

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I was wondering what kind of banner was gonna fill the void between the current one (ending 23th) and Gala (likely starting 27th) and it seems to have been datamined:
image0.jpg

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I forgot not to check the thread during update day :/

Well, thanks to those of you who used spoiler tags anyway.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Chelle is now my new favorite character. She is the most well-written and interesting of the bunch.

It's quite unfortunate that some players actually think she is a "bitch" or that she's still "entitled". She wasn't exactly making a joke out of Euden's gang. In fact, you can see how smart and compassionate she is through all her actions. She made Euden defend the towns so the citizens will approve of him and subsequently the alliance. Not only that, it helped raised morale and further solidified her own reputation among them so they won't defect to the Empire.

The only part I misunderstood was when she made the Sparrows out to be "entertainment". A player speculated that she might actually be showcasing New Alberia's military strength to the military commanders and statesmen of her country to gain their approval for an alliance. That was the purpose of the gala alongside (probably) helping Euden's gang relax before the upcoming battles.

Her talk about the horses and the dresses showcase how much she cares about the individuals. She believes everyone has their own needs and she makes an effort to appease them. She wasn't actually looking down on Cleo as a "commoner", but rather believe that she should simply be who she is. Chelle is pretty crafty and dishonest because she needs it to be a good politician. That and she is most likely a very lonely individual.

I think she was showing her true feelings when she said she didn't want to owe Euden or anyone. She is used to being alone and probably understand how easily someone can be taken advantage of. Even if she loves her brother, it's not like they were together since childhood. Considering the wicked personalities of the other royal members, Chelle was distrustful of Euden and wanted to see if he has really grown into a determined and empathetic individual. I felt bad for her, and it's a shame that some players actually think she is a "selfish bitch". She is a really good older sister.

I really wanted her as this chapter's freebie, but I guess it's not gonna come so easy.

About the last Greatwyrm:

How did I not think of "Netherwyrm"?! I must be a goddamn moron. I can't believe I suggested something as shit as Hellwyrm or Underworldwyrm or whatever last time. Netherwyrm as in from the netherworld. That was so obvious! Jesus Christ. But I'm a bit sad that he doesn't get to keep his Japanese name though. People keep speculating that he is from the earth because his name is Chthonius, but he is actually Pluto -- god of the underworld.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if Leif will be this month Gala or not, but if he is I don't think it will the version of him that fight in this chapter. Nobody need another Light sword.

Personally I want Gala Chelle (or Patia).

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if Leif will be this month Gala or not, but if he is I don't think it will the version of him that fight in this chapter. Nobody need another Light sword.

Personally I want Gala Chelle (or Patia).

Alfonse isnt that great and the others are poison resist.

Nobody thought we needed another fire blade but Rena does fill a niche.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game, but holy cow...More systems and shit make my head spin.

On the plus side, I'm about 450k into the event. There's virtually no way I'll clear Master before the event ends (I have a team around 13k, but I just get smoked). I need to start looking into weapon crafting further. But even that has my brain hurting. There seems to be a consensus that crafting one set of weapons is not wroth it, but another is? I just don't even.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Just about done with Ch. 9 Hard Mode, then I'll try to get to Fire Mercurial Gauntlet 40.

I'm going to give 41-50 a rest until after some rounds of Astral Raids. People have cleared already, but rather than going nuts on weapons or dragon upgrades to try and get it done right away I'll wait for that sweet +150 strength from max augments to try and get over the threshold. We have an entire month to get it done so I'm not in any hurry.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I would love a Persona 5 collab in this game since every other game under the sun is getting one seemingly

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game, but holy cow...More systems and shit make my head spin.

On the plus side, I'm about 450k into the event. There's virtually no way I'll clear Master before the event ends (I have a team around 13k, but I just get smoked). I need to start looking into weapon crafting further. But even that has my brain hurting. There seems to be a consensus that crafting one set of weapons is not wroth it, but another is? I just don't even.

I don't fully agree with the chart, but its close enough to use as beginner advice.

Here's a hopefully decent version.

3* Elemental/4* Elemental/5* Elemental refers to 3/4/5 star rarity weapons at the end of their upgrade tree. These are the top three weapons you see on the Crafting page for each weapon type. They have a Weapon Skill. Usually those with attacking skills are best, but there are niche exceptions such as using a Defense Up skill to survive the opening blast of a High Dragon Trial.

4* Void/5* Void refers to the weapons that require parts obtained from Void Battles. They have no Weapon Skill, but gain up to two passive effects.

---

3* Elemental: These are weapons that even new accounts can manage to make within a week or two. They're cheap to craft, and often have pretty strong weapon skills. You can skip over these, but I found it useful to make a couple early on for my characters in Co-Op. They fall off quickly once you have access to 5* weapon drops, or start crafting 4* Elementals, but you have to actually get to that point first.

4* Elemental: These will be your strongest weapons for awhile as a new player. If you have Void Battles unlocked and can do monthly Treasure Trade, Steel Ingots are a great way to max unbind these. Until you're deep into farming Void and/or Avenue to Fortune Master, lean on these weapons but don't bother unbinding them except with Steel Ingots, or for a very important Co-Op character such as a healer for High Dragon Trials.

5* Elemental: Usually the best weapon a character can have, but you're going to need a little over two million Rupies to make just one copy, as well as some significant farming at Imperials for large Insignias and weapon tablets. Some High Dragon Trials are better done with a 5* Void weapon, but never significantly so, and in all other content a 5* Elemental is likely to be your strongest option. Twinkling Sands limit your production of these, we typically get ~7-11 of these per month and need 7 per 5* Elemental. Most players don't unbind these except with Damascus, but players who are from launch period may be unbinding them by now.

---

4* Void: These are weapons that you get from an easier Void Battle, that you craft because they have a special ability that helps you farm a harder Void Battle. Currently, the only ones that are worth consideration are the ones that help you with Void Zephyr (Fire melee weapons with Dull Res for Co-Op, Fire ranged weapons with Dragon Delay Res for Solo or two-player Co-Op) or Void Agni (Water melee weapons with Scorching Air Res to not die to Agni's fire aura, Water ranged weapons with either Scorching Air Res for AI use or Skill Resistance Penetrator for Co-Op use). The rest are fairly redundant because the fights are easy enough to be brute forced with regular weapons in Co-Op, even Void Poseidon. Long story short, make these because you specifically need help clearing a Void Battle. Don't plan on using them anywhere else.

5* Void [Bane]: These come in two flavors. There's the type that says "High Dragon Bane +XX%", which you typically make for that specific fight. Void Bane weapons are entirely acceptable to use for the fight they were made for, and they serve as a cheaper way to get into High Dragon Trials without forcing you to spend limited resources on 5* Elementals. Some of them are better, some worse, but they're all viable. They have stats similar or identical to 4* Elementals, but the Bane makes up for the loss in Strength.

5* Void [Non-Bane]: Instead of a Bane, you get two passive effects, with one of them usually being "Skill Prep +50%" or "Slayer's Strength +X%". These also have stats similar/same to 4* Elementals. The Skill Prep variants are typically best in faster farming fights, where the extra burst of skills can end a fight quicker. Slayer's Strength shines in Facility Events and in the Fire Emblem Defense event, where you have a longer fight and the time to build up stacks of buffs. Xander and Karina particularly love this weapon type, as they have skills that power up off of the permanent buffs you'll be farming. These tend to make for great AI weapons, providing the AI with extra invulnerability frames for Auto Battle.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that really disappointed me about the chapter was that Alex isn't actually going to be apart of the main story group it seems. Otherwise Chelle was cool and I'm expecting either wand Cleo or Leif for the Gala.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Mercurial Gauntlet 41+ makes me sad. To this point, Void 5* weapons looked reasonably viable on the AI, but the doubled timer is a huge blow. Skill Prep 50% is a lot worse when you're fighting for that long. I don't think I'm going to bother trying past 40, as I'm still working on my project of having one MUB 5* Elemental for each element, rather than throwing 0UB on all of my AI.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017

I don't fully agree with the chart, but its close enough to use as beginner advice.

Here's a hopefully decent version.

3* Elemental/4* Elemental/5* Elemental refers to 3/4/5 star rarity weapons at the end of their upgrade tree. These are the top three weapons you see on the Crafting page for each weapon type. They have a Weapon Skill. Usually those with attacking skills are best, but there are niche exceptions such as using a Defense Up skill to survive the opening blast of a High Dragon Trial.

4* Void/5* Void refers to the weapons that require parts obtained from Void Battles. They have no Weapon Skill, but gain up to two passive effects.

---

3* Elemental: These are weapons that even new accounts can manage to make within a week or two. They're cheap to craft, and often have pretty strong weapon skills. You can skip over these, but I found it useful to make a couple early on for my characters in Co-Op. They fall off quickly once you have access to 5* weapon drops, or start crafting 4* Elementals, but you have to actually get to that point first.

4* Elemental: These will be your strongest weapons for awhile as a new player. If you have Void Battles unlocked and can do monthly Treasure Trade, Steel Ingots are a great way to max unbind these. Until you're deep into farming Void and/or Avenue to Fortune Master, lean on these weapons but don't bother unbinding them except with Steel Ingots, or for a very important Co-Op character such as a healer for High Dragon Trials.

5* Elemental: Usually the best weapon a character can have, but you're going to need a little over two million Rupies to make just one copy, as well as some significant farming at Imperials for large Insignias and weapon tablets. Some High Dragon Trials are better done with a 5* Void weapon, but never significantly so, and in all other content a 5* Elemental is likely to be your strongest option. Twinkling Sands limit your production of these, we typically get ~7-11 of these per month and need 7 per 5* Elemental. Most players don't unbind these except with Damascus, but players who are from launch period may be unbinding them by now.

---

4* Void: These are weapons that you get from an easier Void Battle, that you craft because they have a special ability that helps you farm a harder Void Battle. Currently, the only ones that are worth consideration are the ones that help you with Void Zephyr (Fire melee weapons with Dull Res for Co-Op, Fire ranged weapons with Dragon Delay Res for Solo or two-player Co-Op) or Void Agni (Water melee weapons with Scorching Air Res to not die to Agni's fire aura, Water ranged weapons with either Scorching Air Res for AI use or Skill Resistance Penetrator for Co-Op use). The rest are fairly redundant because the fights are easy enough to be brute forced with regular weapons in Co-Op, even Void Poseidon. Long story short, make these because you specifically need help clearing a Void Battle. Don't plan on using them anywhere else.

5* Void [Bane]: These come in two flavors. There's the type that says "High Dragon Bane +XX%", which you typically make for that specific fight. Void Bane weapons are entirely acceptable to use for the fight they were made for, and they serve as a cheaper way to get into High Dragon Trials without forcing you to spend limited resources on 5* Elementals. Some of them are better, some worse, but they're all viable. They have stats similar or identical to 4* Elementals, but the Bane makes up for the loss in Strength.

5* Void [Non-Bane]: Instead of a Bane, you get two passive effects, with one of them usually being "Skill Prep +50%" or "Slayer's Strength +X%". These also have stats similar/same to 4* Elementals. The Skill Prep variants are typically best in faster farming fights, where the extra burst of skills can end a fight quicker. Slayer's Strength shines in Facility Events and in the Fire Emblem Defense event, where you have a longer fight and the time to build up stacks of buffs. Xander and Karina particularly love this weapon type, as they have skills that power up off of the permanent buffs you'll be farming. These tend to make for great AI weapons, providing the AI with extra invulnerability frames for Auto Battle.

Tons of SUPER useful info here. So if I understand correctly, I need to work towards 4* elemental weapons (and slowly work to MUB them with ingots)? In terms of void battles, I don't think I can really clear them yet, mostly because of my team comps being a bit weak still. Is it kosher to piggyback people hosting these in co-op, or should I wait until I can hold my own before taking up a spot on these teams?

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
The only thing that really disappointed me about the chapter was that Alex isn't actually going to be apart of the main story group it seems. Otherwise Chelle was cool and I'm expecting either wand Cleo or Leif for the Gala.
To be fair Jupiter has not had any screen time since he was bonded with and showed up in this chapter, Alex will likely turn up again.

Also everyone, dont forget to accept your mercurial gauntlet rewards today!

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
MG past 40 is ridiculously hard. I was able to make a team that did MG40 relatively comfortably, but... wow. I'm not even close. It's cool to have content this hard, though. I have a ton of wyrmite so maybe I'll get a few Levi/Cerberus when the gala rolls around. No rush to MUB them now.

Will be interesting to see the drop rates on Astral Raids. If the augments drop at a decent rate the rewards for 41-50 really won't be that enticing for such an insane effort.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Tons of SUPER useful info here. So if I understand correctly, I need to work towards 4* elemental weapons (and slowly work to MUB them with ingots)? In terms of void battles, I don't think I can really clear them yet, mostly because of my team comps being a bit weak still. Is it kosher to piggyback people hosting these in co-op, or should I wait until I can hold my own before taking up a spot on these teams?

I would recommend just jumping in as a healer. While I personally detest playing Void Battles with a healer (I can Auto clear every Void Battle), I'm in the minority. Most players in the Void matchmaking pool aren't that great at it, and the best way a new player can make themselves helpful is to provide healing, since that doesn't require a specific Void weapon to pull off.

Step 1: Queue as a healer, preferably 3000+ Might as a baseline for the harder fights, but some rooms might be willing to carry lower. Try not to get hit too much against Zephyr specifically, as there will be times where you're nearly forced to take 600+ damage. Try to stay out of melee range of Agni, or you'll die fast. Against Poseidon, if the room is weak, you'll need to use the provided water bubbles to survive the waterfall attack.

Step 2: When you're ready, figure out what DPS you'd like to play for that fight, and check to make sure that they have an appropriate Void weapon if you're up against Zephyr or Agni. If against anything else, you can get by in Co-Op without an appropriate weapon - some rooms may complain, but the better players won't. Those weapons just aren't worth the investment against the weaker fights, not when a 4* Elemental plus not getting hit too much will do.

Zephyr: Dull Res for Sword/Blade/Dagger, don't play Axe/Lance, use strongest weapon you have for Bow/Wand/Staff. Agni: Air Res for Sword/Blade/Dagger, don't play Axe/Lance, Skill Res Penetrator or 5* Elemental for Bow, anything for Staff, avoid playing Wand if at all possible. In both cases, try to get to the 0UB 4* version or higher if you can, but even the middle 3* line of weapons is good enough in the short term.

Step 3: Eventually get good enough that you can carry other players, and/or clear without a healer. Really, all of the Void fights can be done without Void weapons, but it takes a powerful setup to bypass doing so for Zephyr, and you're reliant on a good baiter if you try to for Agni.

When I'm in Void Co-Op, I'm often just taking the first player that joins and starting, since I know I can clear just with the use of my player character and AI character. I'm aware that this makes me a bit of a jerk, but it leads to faster starts and clears because I have full dedicated setups for the major Void fights.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Will be interesting to see the drop rates on Astral Raids. If the augments drop at a decent rate the rewards for 41-50 really won't be that enticing for such an insane effort.

I feel the opposite, actually. I think 41-50 being as hard as they are is evidence that the drop rate for augments will be pretty good. They seem balanced in a way that you're expected to have augments in order to clear them.

Doing some rough math, max strength augments across character/wyrmprint/wyrmprint will give you something like 250~ extra strength once you factor in facility bonuses and a MUB 5* dragon boost. That's significantly more strength than you get for going from a 5.3.0 to a 5.3.4 weapon. Of course your entire team won't be quite that stacked, but a set of four max augmented adventurers is probably looking at 800~ team strength over what we currently have access to.

Plus this seems like a good time to invest in some Mercurial Gauntlet-specific prints. Evening of Luxury is the best one. Since you should expect to stay at full health for the entire fight it'll be one of the best prints to bring.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
So should I be terrified of wasting my Augments like I am currently feeling? What's the purpose of "resetting" Augments? Do you get your items back? Why would you want to undo the buffing you did...?

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
I feel the opposite, actually. I think 41-50 being as hard as they are is evidence that the drop rate for augments will be pretty good. They seem balanced in a way that you're expected to have augments in order to clear them.

I meant that if the augment drop rates from Astral Raids are good, the rewards for doing MG levels 41-50 aren't really enticing. The rewards for 41-50 are a few titles, 5 of each augment, a key fragment, and an ingot fragment. The sunstone you get from clearing 40 is still easily the best reward. If the augments drop rate from Astral Raids is even decent, the rewards for clearing MG 41-50 isn't really worth the crazy investment and reruns for RNG.

You do get more added to the monthly rewards which is nice to have especially for the extra sand + eldwater, plus it's very possible the rewards for clearing every MG from levels 41-50 will have insane rewards.

So should I be terrified of wasting my Augments like I am currently feeling? What's the purpose of "resetting" Augments? Do you get your items back? Why would you want to undo the buffing you did...?

I wouldn't, it's kind of costly to reset the augments but you can apparently get all of them back by resetting the character/weapon/etc and it's becoming much easier to grind gold. Say for example you got Xainfried to +50 because he was great for HBH, but then 4* characters got buffed and Fjorm came out... You probably would have wanted to reset Xain's augments and put them on Elly/Fjorm (RIP Xain).

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone think Chapter 10 is going to be the last chapter in the current arc? or there will be at least one more? Initially I wasn't expecting it but the chapter summary sounds pretty conclusive

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been saying it will be for the last while.

Chapter 10 will be the finale of the "Zethia Arc" with whatever to follow starting after the Anniversary. It's why I feel we'll get Zethia as that month's gala character, as Euden will probably find some way to redeem her/save her. Honestly, for all we know she's trying to save everyone, as Masked Zethia was against Euden making the pact with dragons to begin with. Maybe there's more to her story than we know.

Regardless, I will be very surprised if we don't get a Regular/Masked/Emperess Zethia as the Anniversary character. Hell, we might get our first dual gala, with both her and Euden sharing the spotlight. It is the first Anniversary, after all.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I have had some truly terrible summoning luck lately but I just got Rena which is awesome. I am tempted to just tap out and save up for the next banner at this point but I'll probably give in and try for more.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think Chapter 10 is going to be the last chapter in the current arc? or there will be at least one more? Initially I wasn't expecting it but the chapter summary sounds pretty conclusive
I thought the same, and it's about time. I want the story to move forward and touch more upon on why Future Zethia came to the past. The main story of events just tells us what has already happen, and letting us catch up to understand more to Future Zethia motives. I expect drastic changes in the anniversary, because it's also the end of HDT content and close to the three month wait for the next story chapter.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Actually we could get a dual Gala Leif/Patia this month.
It could definitely happen. So many potential wyrmite drains coming in the next while. Potential Lief/Patia gala, then summer, then whatever is planned for the Anniversary.

Leif is a really cool character (and I do enjoy Patia as well, with the small amount we've seen from her) but I'll be glad if they arrive this month. It'll make it easier for me to save for summer and the Anniversary, since as much as I do like them, they're not enough to break my saving streak. I already have 36k wyrmite banked for the Anniversary (with the hope we get something good as well as the spark mechanic), so all of the extra pulls I get now (which amount to something like...180 pulls or so?) are being saved for summer.

Unless it's gala Cleo, then all is lost.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
We just had a sword character with Gala Ranzal two galas back so I would hope they would hold off on Leif.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

I don't think so tbh, I think it will be the halfway point of the zethia arc and she will be split into two, but I don't think Morysati will be defeated for a while.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Has there ever been dual gala in any of CyGames other games? I know there hasn't been anything like that in FEH

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda doubt we get playable Zethia until we at least learn what Future Zethia's deal is.

Unless chapter 10 shows whatever thing Euden did that doomed their timeline, I guess...

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Squishums do exist!

I was bored and did some Void Zephyr farm today just for variety, and I got one to drop. I've farmed over 200 Void Seeds worth of Zephyr/Agni since the Squishum update, and this is my first drop.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the reason she doesn't have a dragon is because she keeps trying to play horsey with it.

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
Weird that Chelle didn't have a dragon like the others.
Her dragon is probably her best spy. Something that can stalk people and actually listen in on those private conversations. So a cat, based on those jokes? I might be overthinking this one.

Okay, time to make guesses. I was expecting the next chapter to be the reveal of the missing royal, but it looks like that might be delayed. Instead, it looks like the return of future Zethia is likely, and maybe even the big moment she was trying to prevent.

My old guess that future Zethia is Cthonius's pact partner is looking more plausible. I figure it has to be either her, the missing heir, or Morsayati itself, but I'll guess future Zethia for now.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So I'm trying to figure out how to round out my Fire team. You guys don't seem to like Ezelith.
Current team is Mikoto, Marth, Verica.
I was using Ezelith I also have Sinoa, Karl and Xuan Zang as other supports to use. Also have Vanessa and Serena as other 4 stars. Any recommendations?

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
What do you want your Fire team to do? Priorities change based on that. Ezelith's problem is that her skills don't work together very well, and her Skill 1 is often a loss of damage against single targets like bosses.

Sinoa: Easy mode for High Midgard, though not the best of carries. Arguably good for Mercurial since she can enable DPS variance.
Karl: Too replaceable, you already have Marth. Outside of farming Void Zephyr in Solo/Auto, just use Marth and get a different Co-Ability.
Xuan: Mercurial Gauntlet and Raid Event specialist.
Vanessa: Budget option for High Midgard baiting, as her Void Weapon is good for the fight relative to other weapon classes. Marth is better, but also significantly more technical.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Elisanne is now my first 5* promotion. With the guaranteed monthly rewards from Mercurial Gauntlet; I decided I don't need to be as frugal with my Eldwater.

I pulled Arctos with my daily; I think the last time I pulled any featured 5* was Marth/Fjorm during the FEH event.

Status
Not open for further replies.