• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We should get gala before the event. Its basically the same time as the last two galas after the dragon banner ends.
Yeah, I just checked the dates. It definitely lines up. So gala, then two part summer event. Ready your wyrmite, boys and girls!

That event website is QUALITY.

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
i did not expect summer estelle hahaha

fuck her

she is saying to wait two hours after eating to go into the water THAT SHIT RUINED MY CHILDHOOD

estelle keeps her streak of being my most despised character

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I'm posting to see the hidden content.
But I did recently get strong enough to co-op void Zephyr regularly so I'm feeling happy with my progress. Looking at the materials I need from him, I suspect the grind now begins in earnest.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think there's a chance for Estelle to be a freebie since summer is taking up what the raid would be (when we usually get welfare adventurers), like the FEH event. It also fits element-wise since we're still missing a 2nd water and wind welfare unit (assuming the event's water).

Here's a piece of fan art of an artist's Karina and a bunch of adventurers they cleared HMC alongside with:

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping for a new challenging Void battle to do in coop, but it seems Void Jeanne is easier than Void Poseidon ?
Guess I will be able to auto against her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Void Jeanne isn't too bad. I managed to get both titles already, as well. Oh well, easy farming!

Tip: She's vulnerable to sleep, so if you have Sazanka you can inflict bleed on her as well as lock her down with sleep (and her second skill).

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Depending on what group I get, Void Jeanne can take as little as 30 seconds or as much close to time out. Depends on if folks bring Fury Penetrator/don't get hit or not. I'm playing Veronica so I only have no dragon delay. Getting the Greedy Manticore title took a few tries with different groups.

Also, the Poison Slime Statue comes during the busiest time! All smithwyrms will be busy for quite a while building the other altars!!!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Don't forget to grab the poison slime statue in the Void shop to upgrade dark adventurers!

In terms of fan art, I'd like to highlight a fan artist who draws a lot of Heinwald and Curran content (kinda topical since we're about to get High Jupiter), including summer and wedding variants. Accursed Archive must have really appealed because they've produced a ton of fan art of the two.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
This Gala may be the first one that I will skip, especially if it's featuring Leif. Summer event takes priority.

In any case I will probably wait until we get the preview of Summer banner before pulling.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Lord almighty there's a hell of a difference between being the only person running a Divinity Penetrator weapon and the whole team using them for Void Jeanne. Hoping people click on quickly otherwise random groups will be a pain for this :(.

Be a friend, break the baddie.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Yea, my runs on my F2P Notte account when pubbing are faster than my whale account because some geniuses like putting 6K+ Might Rooms which lead to a slower fight since no one else is using Void weapons.

Here's the first colored fan artwork of Summer Estelle I could find:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Do the new Void Bosses need and/or highly encourage a specific weapon?

You want Fury Penetrator weapons for Greedy Manticore (farmable from Obsidian Golem) and Divinity Penetrator for Void Jeanne (farmable from Water Hermit). Both make the fights significantly easier.

There's already fan art of Siren (created less than 3 hours after the Summer event announcement):

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Already annoyed by the Jeanne D'arc fight because as I expected, nobody can be bothered crafting the weapon making the fight way harder than it has to be

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in an awkward position because my Beserker with the void weapon and Stellar Show/A Mother's Love is only 4700 might, so I get caught in that middle zone where all the 5k+ goobers without void weapons lock me out of their rooms and I am left with the lower might people who ALSO don't have the right weapon.

At least if you're like 6k+ might you can still do alright even without the void weapon but running into another 4k might player without it is dire.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yeah; Summer Banner is real. Time to spend my Wyrmite chasing Summer Ryozen and Summer Beserker.

Beserker completely destroys Void Jeanne with the Doomfang Void Weapon. I went in blind with a PUB and unlocked the speed clear Epithet.

Where do you get those void seeds for those statues?
You need to clear Chapter 7 / 5-6 to unlock Void Battles. The void leaves and seeds drop from battles.

Also, what weapon should I craft for Hildegarde? I kind of love healing and playing support, so I'm trying to get her kitted out the best I can.

The core elemental 4T2 "Beauty's Balm" was my main go to for Hildegarde until I crafted her 5T3. The 4T2 "Beauty's Balm" has a heal ability for it's third skill that heals a party member most in need which was useful for emergency heals.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Where do you get those void seeds for those statues?

Also, what weapon should I craft for Hildegarde? I kind of love healing and playing support, so I'm trying to get her kitted out the best I can.

They drop randomly from Void battles, with a higher chance in the more difficult battles, but you also get them from the limited endeavor rewards up right now (I believe you're rewarded one immediately from completing any Void battle, as well as from fighting Void Jeanne once).

For most content just having the 4.2 core weapon (Beauty's Balm) with a heal will be best for your non-fire or Water healers (who have access to a 4.3 healing staff). No other weapon really helps with keeping others alive as much as that staff does.

Here's a Hildegard fan art:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Void battles. Either from the current void battle quests, or as drops from the boss fights.
Aw yeah; Summer Banner is real. Time to spend my Wyrmite chasing Summer Ryozen and Summer Beserker.

Beserker completely destroys Void Jeanne with the Doomfang Void Weapon. I went in blind with a PUB and unlocked the speed clear Epithet.

You need to clear Chapter 7 / 5-6 to unlock Void Battles. The void leaves and seeds drop from battles.

The core elemental 4T2 "Beauty's Balm" was my main go to for Hildegarde until I crafted her 5T3. The 4T2 "Beauty's Balm" has a heal ability for it's third skill that heals a party member most in need which was useful for emergency heals.
They drop randomly from Void battles, with a higher chance in the more difficult battles, but you also get them from the limited endeavor rewards up right now (I believe you're rewarded one immediately from completing any Void battle, as well as from fighting Void Jeanne once).

For most content just having the 4.2 core weapon (Beauty's Balm) with a heal will be best for your non-fire or Water healers (who have access to a 4.3 healing staff). No other weapon really helps with keeping others alive as much as that staff does.

Going to work on crafting that now. Thanks folks!

And re: Void Seeds, I wasn't sure if they were random drops or only through special events or something. I have 2, but I'm not sure where I got them...May have been lucky drops or just from first clears or something. Back to farming!

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Going to work on crafting that now. Thanks folks!

And re: Void Seeds, I wasn't sure if they were random drops or only through special events or something. I have 2, but I'm not sure where I got them...May have been lucky drops or just from first clears or something. Back to farming!
Void seeds drop from all voids as random drops (up to 2 I think), and also can be found on the endeavors.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Nooo, 2x stamina recovery ! I was wondering why my routine schedule was all over the place...
And now I'm gonna worry about 'lost' stamina during my sleep, lol.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Nooo, 2x stamina recovery ! I was wondering why my routine schedule was all over the place...
And now I'm gonna worry about 'lost' stamina during my sleep, lol.

They gave us 30 skip tickets to help, btw. That should work for a bit at least.

my problem is that I'm about to level today and then they did this... I thiiiiink I can get it so that I'll just barely only have a full stamina for the last hour or so of work, then level as soon as I get home and skip through the stamina + do a ton of Jeanne fights with ~20 wings, but it's not exactly ideal

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
They gave us 30 skip tickets to help, btw. That should work for a bit at least.

my problem is that I'm about to level today and then they did this... I thiiiiink I can get it so that I'll just barely only have a full stamina for the last hour or so of work, then level as soon as I get home and skip through the stamina + do a ton of Jeanne fights with ~20 wings, but it's not exactly ideal
Oh God, that too...
I just checked mine and I'm 9.3K exp points from leveling up. I think I will reach that late tomorrow if I keep farming void battles to get all the related endeavors asap.
For me, skip tickets are just good for farming AtP/AtF/ER, because we can't use them for expert difficult in DT/IO (and a non-optimal use of stamina in case of IO), plus any levels from VB. But anyway, I'm short on coins after crafting all these MUB void weapons, so I know where I'm gonna use them tickets when the time comes.

Anyway, Hope you get that sorted out for you!
10022_2_en.png

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019

All Void Battles can drop them, but the higher Might fights have a better rate of dropping them per fight. During times like right now where the mid-tier fights have double drop rate, those fights are also good for farming Void Seeds.

Most of them come from farming. One goal you'll want to set once you've bought all the slime buildings is for 16 Void Seeds, to buy four Gold Fafnirs for double Rupies when farming Avenue to Fortune. In the very long term, getting 80 Void Seeds to buy all the Gold Fafnirs is also a worthy goal, since there's always a use for surplus Rupies.

Lord almighty there's a hell of a difference between being the only person running a Divinity Penetrator weapon and the whole team using them for Void Jeanne. Hoping people click on quickly otherwise random groups will be a pain for this :(.

Be a friend, break the baddie.
Manticore is doable without Fury Penetrator weapons, but can still be a pain if you don't know his patterns.
Void Jeanne takes very little damage when her Divine Protection goes up, so you definitely want them for her.
Already annoyed by the Jeanne D'arc fight because as I expected, nobody can be bothered crafting the weapon making the fight way harder than it has to be

Manticore is just a stun/sleep locked punching bag, making anything for that fight is a waste.

Void Jeanne isn't hard period, nor is it worth particularly farming for. Sorry, but you're not going to find a whole lot of people who will want more than one Bane weapon, if they even want that - and the endeavors will speed it up. The market for 5* Non-Bane Void Weapons crashed hard, because it recently got way easier/quicker to just farm 50-250 Insignias for a 4* Core Elemental, so its hard to even tell newer players to go after them and veteran players already have enough Twinkling Sand to go around.

I got my first try and clear on Solo Auto without a healer and ~1:30 on the clock, so I'm not going to go out of my way to farm mid-tier Void (that can't drop Squishums!) to make an easy fight easier.

Jeanne's weapon material drops overlap with Zephyr, a fight that goes much faster anyway since you're not penalized automatically for using a 5* Core Elemental. I'll just make sure not to do Ash dumps on days where Jeanne is the only high-tier Void battle around.

And hey, I just got a Void Agni Squishum!

Last edited:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
All Void Battles can drop them, but the higher Might fights have a better rate of dropping them per fight. During times like right now where the mid-tier fights have double drop rate, those fights are also good for farming Void Seeds.

Most of them come from farming. One goal you'll want to set once you've bought all the slime buildings is for 16 Void Seeds, to buy four Gold Fafnirs for double Rupies when farming Avenue to Fortune. In the very long term, getting 80 Void Seeds to buy all the Gold Fafnirs is also a worthy goal, since there's always a use for surplus Rupies.

Manticore is just a stun/sleep locked punching bag, making anything for that fight is a waste.

Void Jeanne isn't hard period, nor is it worth particularly farming for. Sorry, but you're not going to find a whole lot of people who will want more than one Bane weapon, if they even want that - and the endeavors will speed it up. I got my first try and clear on Solo Auto without a healer and ~1:30 on the clock, so I'm not going to go out of my way to farm mid-tier Void (that can't drop Squishums!) to make an easy fight easier.

Jeanne's weapon material drops overlap with Zephyr, a fight that goes much faster anyway since you're not penalized automatically for using a 5* Core Elemental. I'll just make sure not to do Ash dumps on days where Jeanne is the only high-tier Void battle around.

Yeah, I'm going to farming a LOT these next few days. I think it's time I buy that monthly refill pack, too. For the first time since starting, I am nearly out if stam and wings, haha.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
nicoga3000 In your case, going through the effort to make some of the Anti-Void weapons is worthwhile, because you don't have the base of 5* Elemental-equipped adventurers to fall back on like a lot of earlier players do. And because you'll be farming for Void Seeds regardless, you'll gain enough materials from that to be able to make a few 5* Void Elementals.

So keep that in mind, the second half of my last post didn't apply to you specifically, but to the player base at large.

Void Zephyr: 5* Elemental Swords dominate this fight, Marth in particular but Naveed/Karl/Euden are fine too. You can get 60 second and faster clears without Dull Res, my best with two randoms and an AI is 51 seconds, but 40 seconds should be possible if first Overdrive is skipped.
Void Agni: 5* Elemental Bow/Wand is perfectly fine, provided at least one player in the room is a non-dead melee with Scorching Res. The melee has an easy enough job that a healer should not be required, and promoted Renee does provide some team healing while still being the #2 melee DPS behind Xander.
Void Poseidon: Hell, 3* and 4* Elementals are fine here on anybody. Go nuts.
Void Jeanne early impressions: 4* and 5* Elementals should be fine, with a preference given to shorter range weapons so that the targeting reticle sticks to Jeanne easier. Yes, inflicting Break makes the fight go faster. No, it isn't required.

None of these fights so far require a healer, though the average player on an average investment level is going to want a healer to prevent themselves from dying.

Last edited:

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
So Pactbound is filled and Hat Trick is at 20/30. Brazil has agreed to lead the third alliance, as we know not everybody will fill out that form and we will probably have enough to make a third alliance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.