• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
The two different versions of the LE come with the same stuff, aside from the Amazon Exclusive (this can't be shipped outside of Japan at this time) which will come with something extra. From past exclusives, expect it to be a clear file, mini calendar, etc. The same applies for the standard edition, one which comes with just the CD and the other that comes with the Amazon extras.

As for the difference between the SE and LE, the LE comes with an additional disc which contains more music, such as the Resplendant Refrain/Siren stuff, as well as a much nicer case to house everything and a 60P booklet (the standard edition comes with a 24P booklet instead). All of the versions come with the anniversary bonuses.
And the Limited Edition is bought. Thank you for breaking down the differences!

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
I finally got a non starter cleo, after all the 10 pulls, and 1200wm pulls and tickets, i got her on a free daily pull.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So chocolatiers is back.

I constantly see people singing it's praises, and can definitely see how it would be useful in content with short time limits, I'm wondering if a single copy of it is generally considered enough, or should we be aiming to have more than one copy of the wyrmprint?

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
So chocolatiers is back.

I constantly see people singing it's praises, and can definitely see how it would be useful in content with short time limits, I'm wondering if a single copy of it is generally considered enough, or should we be aiming to have more than one copy of the wyrmprint?

You basically can auto void epithets with 4 of them.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P NOTTE account, did the double free daily deals and the expiring tenfold on the Valentine banner to try to grab V! Orion at the very least. I got Rex, Wellspring Imp, Pietro, V! Orion, V! Ezelith, Phoenix, Gloom Drake, Astral Imp, Cibella, and Yachiyo from the tenfold, while the double daily deals got me Fubuki and a second Astral Imp.

o9icOzK.jpg
G33IfWh.jpg
Iizm4fw.jpg

All in all, pretty satisfied with my pulls, especially since I got two Limited's. Hopefully I'll get more new stuff with the next few daily deals.

Fan art of Yachiyo, Rex, Pietro, and Cibella:

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Too many limited endeavors, so little stamina and getherwings...
I'm a hoarder, I don't want to dip too much into my honeys/ashes stashes...

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Did a total of 3~10 pulls (1 free + 2 wym). Came away with Naveed, VHilde, VEze, and Heinwald. Also got a dupe Prometheus and the last dupe Phoenix needed to MUB her. This summon event has been VERY good to me.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell. I made out like a bandit! Did 4 multis. Got Prometheus (dragon), Jeanne D'Arc (dragon), and Julietta! Combined with the Siren (light dragon) and Maribelle I pulled from the last event, my light team is finally doing well and I'm all set to pull next on the anni.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Wait; I can equip "A Heartfelt Gift" from Elisanne and Cleo's story and negate the need of having Euden in my 4th slot when grinding? Euden will now forever be a bench-warmer . . .

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Is current gacha really good or something? Erryone seems excited to pull. I'm just sitting on my hoarded stuff, since I dunno what's worth it after months of absense.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Is current gacha really good or something? Erryone seems excited to pull. I'm just sitting on my hoarded stuff, since I dunno what's worth it after months of absense.
V.Hilde is a better fire healer than Verica; but not by much if you've already promoted Verica. Players are pulling since this banner is limited; so V.Hilde, V.Ezelith and V.Orion won't be available once this banner ends.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

A few factors:

1) We got a temporary tenfold (one that expires a month after receiving), so folks are choosing to use it on this banner, since it also ups the pity rate for the addition free daily deals we're getting for the next week or so.
2) Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's, and the FEH collab are the only limited's we've gotten so far, literally all the other non-Gala banners have been added to the permanent pool. For folks who only pull for Gala/limited stuff, now is a decent time for it.
3) There's definitely folks who missed out on V! Hilde the first time around and are going for round 2.
4) She's a marginal upgrade to Verica (worse healing for better DPS), so min-maxers may be interested.

Just a heads up, Naveed is also on rate-up in the Valentine's banner (replacing the featured Wyrmprints from last time) for anyone who wants him.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
i dont really play this game but
siren should totally be a virtual youtuber to drag in new players lol

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

How did I never notice her hair is one gigantic loop behind her back. lol

Wait; I can equip "A Heartfelt Gift" from Elisanne and Cleo's story and negate the need of having Euden in my 4th slot when grinding? Euden will now forever be a bench-warmer . . .

You might already know this, but a 5★ Euden has a +15% EXP boost versus the +10% the Wyrmprint offers, so if you promoted him he's still worth keeping around for grinding.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hit 150K Wyrmite on my F2P NOTTE account.

150K Wyrmite, 31 tenfold tickets, 355 single summon tickets, and 3 5* summon tickets means I can do 1915 summons, with 25500 Eldwater from the 3 5* summon tickets since I own a Maribelle.

The stipulation for this account is to basically not spend any Wyrmite or permanent summoning tickets, NO T(ickets or Wyrmi)TE, abbreviated to NOTTE, courtesy of Baladium for the name. Since we've gotten free daily deals and temporary tenfolds, I've gotten 2 5* adventurers, 7 4* adventurers, and 15 3* adventurers from the gacha pool, though I only use story/welfare units. I've managed to get every story/welfare unit a 5* promotion, and everyone but Elias/Luca/Cleo/Felicia have a 5.3 core weapon due to a lack of crimson cores as well as monster mats since 8 out of the 13 free DPS adventurers share the same crafting materials for their weapons (Elisanne, Xuan Zang, Botan, Su Fang, Alex, Melsa, Elias, and Luca).

For dragons, I also only use story/welfare dragons, all of which are level 80/100 aside from the Void Shop Dragons. From free daily deals and temporary tenfolds, I've gotten 5 4* dragons and 11 3* dragons.

In terms of my ability to do content, I'm always able to clear out the Emblem rewards/lotto boxes from raids and the point rewards/trade shop items from facility events. I can clear Master challenge waves, though Nightmare challenge battles are somewhat not feasible at the moment. I choose not to participate in Nightmare Raids since I personally dislike getting carried through stuff. I'm mostly gimped by my dragon options, especially for Water and Light who have yet to get a 30% welfare dragon (Water just has 0 strength options while Light has Jupiter at least).

For Astral Raids I've successfully done Hypnos Master consistently due to it being the strongest welfare-wise with 2 30% strength dragons, 20% strength story dragons, and having 3 DPS Fire adventurers. I haven't done any High Dragon Trials, but my Euden is HMS-ready. I've mostly been waiting on that so that I can use the weekly chests for crimson cores in Prelude (which I can solo), and will probably do HMS attempts once I've gotten everyone their 5.3 core weapons.

For Mercurial Gauntlet, I've cleared level 20 of every Gauntlet and I'm at 27 for Wind, though I've yet to give it another crack since getting S! Estelle and Erasmus. I like to do my attempts near reset so I can try it at my strongest.

For the Halidom, I only have 2 smithwyrms so there's a lot of room for improvement. I have 940 facility levels, and all my event facilities are 30. Gonna be a while before I can max stuff out.

Decided to catalog my progress since we're a little more than a month away from the anniversary, and 150K Wyrmite was a decent enough milestone for me. I technically have a bit more than that with castle/adventurer/dragon story Wyrmite (not including the gacha ones), but I like to save it for when I want to reach a nice round number like 150K.

Going forward, I'm probably never gonna spend my Wyrmite or tickets, but there's a chance I might invest into some of my already pulled stuff once I'm completely finished building my story/welfare units. At that point I'd try to tackle content first only using welfare/story stuff, then attempting with the stuff I've pulled, specifically the gacha dragons since that's my weakest area. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

This is a re-post, but I'd like to show this fan art someone made of the welfare raid units pre-Summer again, along with some of the other free unit fan art and one official art since it includes the story units with Alfonse.

Edit: Apparently the twitter artist protected their account, so here's instead fan art of what you should always do with Botan:

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

150K Wyrmite, 31 tenfold tickets, 355 single summon tickets, and 3 5* summon tickets means I can do 1915 summons, with 25500 Eldwater from the 3 5* summon tickets since I own a Maribelle.

The stipulation for this account is to basically not spend any Wyrmite or permanent summoning tickets, NO T(ickets or Wyrmi)TE, abbreviated to NOTTE, courtesy of Baladium for the name. Since we've gotten free daily deals and temporary tenfolds, I've gotten 2 5* adventurers, 7 4* adventurers, and 15 3* adventurers from the gacha pool, though I only use story/welfare units. I've managed to get every story/welfare unit a 5* promotion, and everyone but Elias/Luca/Cleo/Felicia have a 5.3 core weapon due to a lack of crimson cores as well as monster mats since 8 out of the 13 free DPS adventurers share the same crafting materials for their weapons (Elisanne, Xuan Zang, Botan, Su Fang, Alex, Melsa, Elias, and Luca).

For dragons, I also only use story/welfare dragons, all of which are level 80/100 aside from the Void Shop Dragons. From free daily deals and temporary tenfolds, I've gotten 5 4* dragons and 11 3* dragons.

In terms of my ability to do content, I'm always able to clear out the Emblem rewards/lotto boxes from raids and the point rewards/trade shop items from facility events. I can clear Master challenge waves, though Nightmare challenge battles are somewhat not feasible at the moment. I choose not to participate in Nightmare Raids since I personally dislike getting carried through stuff. I'm mostly gimped by my dragon options, especially for Water and Light who have yet to get a 30% welfare dragon (Water just has 0 strength options while Light has Jupiter at least).

For Astral Raids I've successfully done Hypnos Master consistently due to it being the strongest welfare-wise with 2 30% strength dragons, 20% strength story dragons, and having 3 DPS Fire adventurers. I haven't done any High Dragon Trials, but my Euden is HMS-ready. I've mostly been waiting on that so that I can use the weekly chests for crimson cores in Prelude (which I can solo), and will probably do HMS attempts once I've gotten everyone their 5.3 core weapons.

For Mercurial Gauntlet, I've cleared level 20 of every Gauntlet and I'm at 27 for Wind, though I've yet to give it another crack since getting S! Estelle and Erasmus. I like to do my attempts near reset so I can try it at my strongest.

For the Halidom, I only have 2 smithwyrms so there's a lot of room for improvement. I have 940 facility levels, and all my event facilities are 30. Gonna be a while before I can max stuff out.

Decided to catalog my progress since we're a little more than a month away from the anniversary, and 150K Wyrmite was a decent enough milestone for me. I technically have a bit more than that with castle/adventurer/dragon story Wyrmite (not including the gacha ones), but I like to save it for when I want to reach a nice round number like 150K.

Going forward, I'm probably never gonna spend my Wyrmite or tickets, but there's a chance I might invest into some of my already pulled stuff once I'm completely finished building my story/welfare units. At that point I'd try to tackle content first only using welfare/story stuff, then attempting with the stuff I've pulled, specifically the gacha dragons since that's my weakest area. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

This is a re-post, but I'd like to show this fan art someone made of the welfare raid units pre-Summer again, along with some of the other free unit fan art and one official art since it includes the story units with Alfonse.

Holy crap, now that's dedication, congrats! I thought I was hot stuff with 132k Wyrmite saved up but this is on a whole different level, especially when you factor in all of the tickets and the fact that you have a limited arsenal to work with to tackle quests and endeavors.

I've enjoyed following your progress since last year, and I hope you don't get burned out by juggling accounts so you can continue this experiment for a while longer. And if you ever eventually cave in and go all-out on a huge summoning bonanza dumping everything all at once, that'll be something to behold. lol

I did not know this. Now I need to decide if 5% EXP and is worth 25k Eldwater and a 4th Adventurer spot.

In my personal opinion? Absolutely not, if the extra +5% is the only reason you'd promote him. If you were just starting out as a low-level player, then I could see it as a reasonable proposition. But the higher you are, the less valuable that tiny extra bit of EXP actually is.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
That Siren's pretty good!

Prometheus is decent, maybe a little less useful since having 2 prints and augments and facilities and so on made it easier to hit HMS's HP reqs. But at MUB he will still give more strength than a MUB Ifrit, and if needed he can help AI survive a bit at (any amount of UB) without sacrificing strength entirely. Maybe one of the worse fire 5* dragons, but not one of the worst 5* dragons, if that makes sense. And Naveed isn't particularly amazing but can be good for some content, like Void Zephyr. Also can be good for controlling in fire element wave-based stuff (though if you have other non-Ezelith 5*s you'd probably want to use them), due to Slayer's Strength.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe it, I'm the happiest Dragalia player in the world right now! :D After day one of the Valentines Event I made it to 1300 Wyrmite again and was thinking: "Okay... one last possible time, this will be it, Pop-Star Siren or not, I likely won't get her anymore due to the sheer pool size." I started the summon and saw the two golden Fafnirs and...

hoKeMeg.jpg

I actually pulled the entire Summer v2 banner, I guess that was a thanks of Siren for becoming her fan!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Very much so. Congrats!

I can't believe it, I'm the happiest Dragalia player in the world right now! :D After day one of the Valentines Event I made it to 1300 Wyrmite again and was thinking: "Okay... one last possible time, this will be it, Pop-Star Siren or not, I likely won't get her anymore due to the sheer pool size." I started the summon and saw the two golden Fafnirs and...

hoKeMeg.jpg

I actually pulled the entire Summer v2 banner, I guess that was a thanks of Siren for becoming her fan!
\o/!!!

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Just an FYI for anyone wondering, Squishums are indeed part of the double drop list for Void Jeanne. My wife got a double drop there today.

And Naveed isn't particularly amazing but can be good for some content, like Void Zephyr.

This is a myth. He's better than Marty (who is literally a worse Euden) and Fire Orion (who was bugged on initial release and OP, and now nerfed into the ground), and he has some slight utility through Slayer, but his kit is garbage and he's not good at Void Zephyr unless your alternatives are all lower rarity. I say this as someone who ran 2000 Strength Dull Res Naveed when Zephyr launched. He's okay for learning the fight as a melee in the same way Dagger Ezelith is (excessive iframes, but low damage), but not ideal for farming the fight and not strong enough to get away with a 5* Core Elemental if your teammates are bad.

Obviously Marth is who you want for Void Zephyr, but lacking him, Karl is probably the next best bet. Strength Up is dis-proportionally powerful to deal with Dull when needed (Dull is essentially Strength-90% while active), so he can get away with Solo breaking Zephyr even under the effects of Dull. Having that ability is pretty relevant once you move past using Dull Res, when most of the Co-Op players who are doing Zephyr are pretty bad at the fight. The other natural 4* Swords (including Euden) and Naveed are all about equally viable after that.

And when it comes to putting together an AI team for Solo Non-Auto or 2+2 Co-Op, this is where the Dragon Delay Res weapons shine over the Swords. Bring any Wand or Bow with DDR, so they won't interfere with your Dragon, so that you can bring a 5* Elemental and deal with Dull a maximum of one time (Dragon the second Boom), possibly zero if you time Overdrive properly.

---

This is probably my last post here. Due to a few incidents over on the Etc forums and my inability to refrain from posting and being piled on for my opinions, I'm probably going to request that my account be closed. I had severe distress after one user claimed that I had "blood on my hands" in a suicide thread, and I can't deal with all the misinformation going on in EGS threads, to give two recent examples. I have to protect my mental health (Bipolar, Generalized/Social Anxiety), and I don't think I can do that currently with an open Era account. I don't have any other paid emails, so I won't be likely to return. I'll probably go back to lurking, as I have for most of this decade.

I'll PM Ashodin before I submit the request, and if he wants me to leave or stay in pactbound, I'll abide by either.

EDIT: A mod responded to my initial request by asking me to use a "Contact Us" link that doesn't seem to exist on my browser. I had to Google to find the page in question.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
"Here's 100,000 mana to celebrate the new showcase!" /Cygames

Gifts for no real reason. I love these guys.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is probably my last post here. Due to a few incidents over on the Etc forums and my inability to refrain from posting and being piled on for my opinions, I'm probably going to request that my account be closed. I had severe distress after one user claimed that I had "blood on my hands" in a suicide thread, and I can't deal with all the misinformation going on in EGS threads, to give two recent examples. I have to protect my mental health (Bipolar, Generalized/Social Anxiety), and I don't think I can do that currently with an open Era account. I don't have any other paid emails, so I won't be likely to return. I'll probably go back to lurking, as I have for most of this decade.

I don't know about all that other stuff in the etc forum but just stay in this Dragalia thread and don't wander elsewhere. We're low on users here!

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I don't know about all that other stuff in the etc forum but just stay in this Dragalia thread and don't wander elsewhere. We're low on users here!

Sorry, but I can't do that. If I was neurotypical, sure, but I had a very dark couple of days after dealing with what happened over at Etc. It was enough to ruin a scheduled weekly activity and to throw me into a panic attack. I have to try to cut external sources of stress out of my life, as I have another condition not listed here that is made worse by stress, has no cure, and endangers my eyesight if it gets out of control.

I agree that there's very few places on a forum to discuss Dragalia. I suspect that like most games these days, everyone who cares to discuss is on Discord, and I'm not willing to use Discord. I've closed multiple other forum accounts over bad-faith discussion of Dragalia, and while I haven't had a problem with anyone in this thread, I do have problems with the Etc side of the forum that I can't ignore.

I'll still have my Waypoint and Steam accounts, but I think that's the only ones I have remaining.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to see you go, XuandeXun. Should it come to that, I wish you the best out there!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

I love these reports. Seeing the numbers pile up like that is strangely satisfying in a calming way :lol

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

I'll PM @Ashodin before I submit the request, and if he wants me to leave or stay in pactbound, I'll abide by either.

EDIT: A mod responded to my initial request by asking me to use a "Contact Us" link that doesn't seem to exist on my browser. I had to Google to find the page in question.
I'm sorry to hear about this, Xuande. I hope everything works out for you.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, but I can't do that. If I was neurotypical, sure, but I had a very dark couple of days after dealing with what happened over at Etc. It was enough to ruin a scheduled weekly activity and to throw me into a panic attack. I have to try to cut external sources of stress out of my life, as I have another condition not listed here that is made worse by stress, has no cure, and endangers my eyesight if it gets out of control.

I agree that there's very few places on a forum to discuss Dragalia. I suspect that like most games these days, everyone who cares to discuss is on Discord, and I'm not willing to use Discord. I've closed multiple other forum accounts over bad-faith discussion of Dragalia, and while I haven't had a problem with anyone in this thread, I do have problems with the Etc side of the forum that I can't ignore.

I'll still have my Waypoint and Steam accounts, but I think that's the only ones I have remaining.

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Totally understandable to do for your health, but I'll be sad to see you go. You were very helpful and a good source of information, and especially so for combos/characters I wouldn't have even thought much about. Wouldn't have ended up farming Shishimai, etc. without your advice either.

And hey, you've reminded me that I should be over on the Waypoint forums more in general. (Actually, it's true that I somehow ended up talking about DL in their Discord's mobile game channel sometimes, but the people I talked most to all stopped playing so I don't know if there's any talk on their forums too...)

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
grinding water manticore cause it's also 2x I guess?

I am a simple man, I see 2x, I grind 2x

Oct 25, 2017
Used my 10 fold today and got Valentine's Hildegarde, so I can rest easy until anniversary now. I already had promoted Verica, but it never hurts to have more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.