• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
"Here's 1,200 Wyrmite for making endgame content easier for y'all. Enjoy!"

fxMYxOS.jpg

O_O I've created a monster...

150/150 augments not possible yet? Sure hope I didn't miss anything.

** I should clarify about augments. That would just be using Adventurer and Wyrmprint augments. My second Wyrmprint is only 50/45

BEAST SONGSTRESS

First time seeing an adventurer with 7,000+ might. I hope to get there by year's end with one of my 3* units but it'll be close...

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I've been meaning to make an Amazon JP account for a while and it looks like DAOKO was the one to finally make me do it. I went ahead and ordered the art book too.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Just set the website language to english (near the search bar on amazon jp website) and it's easy enough to register. You may need to use a different email than the one you use for your local regions amazon website.
That's fine then, how much is it going for? I actually just really like Daoko so this won't be a hard sell lol

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Wow at that wyrmprint. I mean, I'm getting it anyway, but I wonder what effects it will have. Hasn't been listed anywhere?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Aww yiss. Motha fuckin DAOKO Wyrmprint.
I know, right? I need it.

Wow at that wyrmprint. I mean, I'm getting it anyway, but I wonder what effects it will have. Hasn't been listed anywhere?
What I hope it will be:

Ability:

Having this wyrmprint equipped to a character changes the home screen music to Cinderella Step.

Instant top-tier wyrmprint!

On the subject of the compensation regarding High Zodiark, that's insanely generous. Like, compensation of this level for making content EASIER. And he was only unavailable for a few hours. Cygames, you're too good to us.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I know, right? I need it.

What I hope it will be:

Ability:

Having this wyrmprint equipped to a character changes the home screen music to Cinderella Step.

Instant top-tier wyrmprint!

On the subject of the compensation regarding High Zodiark, that's insanely generous. Like, compensation of this level for making content EASIER. And he was only unavailable for a few hours. Cygames, you're too good to us.

That would be one way to make me overdraw my account because I'm absolutely broke this month :P

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's a sin they teased us like that during the beginning of the game and then never went back to it.
It's such a good song too. I'd say it's a copyright thing, but when 90% of the rest of the game is DAOKO tracks...

Maybe...MAYBE when we get Zethia back? I still hope they'll surprise us with the anniversary and give us customizable music for the home screen with Cinderella Step included. They much know by now that we want it.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
It's such a good song too. I'd say it's a copyright thing, but when 90% of the rest of the game is DAOKO tracks...

Maybe...MAYBE when we get Zethia back? I still hope they'll surprise us with the anniversary and give us customizable music for the home screen with Cinderella Step included. They much know by now that we want it.

Hmm I doubt it since a version of it still plays during the daily-login screen with Notte but who knows :/ That definitely would be awesome though, that way it kinda would become Zethia's theme and a anniversary theme!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Shitt, I had CDJapan open in my browser so I could buy the album when I finished work, and now the "First Print" copies are now sold out, only realized right at the end when I was about to complete the transaction.
If you bought it from CDJapan today you might want to check because the only the first print (first press) editions have the in-game bonuses. According to reddit it sold out about 12 hours ago

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I bought it through HMV japan. Comes with a cute calendar too. Hopefully customs isnt ridiculous but I've committed to it now so meh

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The calendar seems like one of the nicer bonuses, at least! Looks like clear files, some card/pass stickers or something, and I think that's a pin...?

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
The calendar seems like one of the nicer bonuses, at least! Looks like clear files, some card/pass stickers or something, and I think that's a pin...?
It's a badge/pin yeah.
I wonder if Daoko is going to show up for the anniversary event? Seems like the perfect time for this to happen

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Shitt, I had CDJapan open in my browser so I could buy the album when I finished work, and now the "First Print" copies are now sold out, only realized right at the end when I was about to complete the transaction.
If you bought it from CDJapan today you might want to check because the only the first print (first press) editions have the in-game bonuses. According to reddit it sold out about 12 hours ago

I think what CDJapan means by "First press / external bonus" is just the bonus physical goods, which for CDJapan is the ticket holder, not the digital in game in-game bonus, but I could be wrong.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It was 2k wyrmite and 3 10s, which is pretty good, but not that ridiculous imo. Probably safe to expect decently more than that this time, though?

I know my stockpile's out of control but I'm still surprised y'all keep talking so fondly of it, haha. It's stuff like Valentine's + FE's shop that stands out in my memory more; looks like FE's login even was 1.2k wyrmite + 2 10s + 5* ticket too. And of course, it wasn't till around FE that we got the gacha change too.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
It'd be neat if we got a collab every six months.

On Reddit, the guy who hasn't been summoning since launch has posted his presumably last non-summoning update, as he plans to summon for the anniversary banner. He gives some advice for new folks which is always helpful.

For folks who are into DL fan art, the Artists of Askr put together a free 74-page fan art ebook for Dragalia.

On my F2P NOTTE account, I decided to at the very least get 3 Void Agni clears for the Imitation Squish. After trying stuff out, I feel like S! Estelle is actually my best option, since she has Stun res, defense down, and a strength buff, all of which are useful. However, my biggest issue in pubs was getting matched with Lily's who have no idea how the fight works. I don't think Wands are inherently deadweight these days compared to when Void Agni first launched thanks to double Wyrmprints giving everyone a massive boost in power; you can in theory successfully clear with 3 Lily's who know what they're doing. However, literally every Lily manages to die within the first minute with baffling consistency. I host open lobbies with no restrictions since it'd be hypocritical to not allow wands considering I'm literally using a wand with an HP dragon, but boy was getting 3 clears rough.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
On my F2P NOTTE account, I decided to at the very least get 3 Void Agni clears for the Imitation Squish. After trying stuff out, I feel like S! Estelle is actually my best option, since she has Stun res, defense down, and a strength buff, all of which are useful. However, my biggest issue in pubs was getting matched with Lily's who have no idea how the fight works. I don't think Wands are inherently deadweight these days compared to when Void Agni first launched thanks to double Wyrmprints giving everyone a massive boost in power; you can in theory successfully clear with 3 Lily's who know what they're doing. However, literally every Lily manages to die within the first minute with baffling consistency. I host open lobbies with no restrictions since it'd be hypocritical to not allow wands considering I'm literally using a wand with an HP dragon, but boy was getting 3 clears rough.
We even got a scorching air res wand recently lol. That's cute. I'm sure with time all these players will make it work, with the frequency the Void battles get endeavors to do, it's like forced training.
Since I'm short of ashes, I'm trying to get the endeavors in single play with a full scorch res team using Estelle as director, and man it's tough. Team is about 18k might with Xander, Karina, S.Estelle and N.Eileen. and I barely manage to finish in time. If any of them dies, even Eileen in the ending phase, the run is foobar. I initially tried to use Eileen as bait, but then I switched to Estelle to better manage the buffs, but the consistency did not improved much. Maybe I should replace Estelle for a third damage dealer, and that would be Luther, giving back the baiting to Eileen.
Conversely, the endeavors for Jeanne D'Arc were really easy to get, I just had to set up the dark team (almost all of them 5* though) and leave it in auto/2x for all the 20 runs.
I still have Poseidon, Zephyr, and the post 20 Nidhogg runs to do, I'll see if they are more difficult than Agni.

Last edited:

Hateno

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 30, 2017
I did my clear via co-op. Knew I'd be hard pressed to solo that one...
I couldn't 3-star clear it on solo so I'll settle with my 1-star for now. I never got the Halloween facility so working at a bit of a handicap. I understand power creep is inevitable but wondering how hard these story quests will get. It's fine, I just hope the rewards scale up accordingly.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I couldn't 3-star clear it on solo so I'll settle with my 1-star for now. I never got the Halloween facility so working at a bit of a handicap. I understand power creep is inevitable but wondering how hard these story quests will get. It's fine, I just hope the rewards scale up accordingly.
Maybe I am actually much stronger than I thought, because I oneshot the cube on hard without much issues... xD

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
We even got a scorching air res wand recently lol. That's cute. I'm sure with time all these players will make it work, with the frequency the Void battles get endeavors to do, it's like forced training.
Since I'm short of ashes, I'm trying to get the endeavors in single play with a full scorch res team using Estelle as director, and man it's tough. Team is about 18k might with Xander, Karina, S.Estelle and N.Eileen. and I barely manage to finish in time. If any of them dies, even Eileen in the ending phase, the run is foobar. I initially tried to use Eileen as bait, but then I switched to Estelle to better manage the buffs, but the consistency did not improved much. Maybe I should replace Estelle for a third damage dealer, and that would be Luther, giving back the baiting to Eileen.
Conversely, the endeavors for Jeanne D'Arc were really easy to get, I just had to set up the dark team (almost all of them 5* though) and leave it in auto/2x for all the 20 runs.
I still have Poseidon, Zephyr, and the post 20 Nidhogg runs to do, I'll see if they are more difficult than Agni.

My solo team on my main is Xander/Jurota/N! Aeleen/Ricardt. Ricardt is innately sturdy with with his Def Up at full health passive, and I gave a Void staff to N! Aeleen for the same effect so they're both unlikely to get one-shot. Ricardt has a Chocolatiers (and the 4.3 staff with a heal) and N! Aeleen has the free FEH Wyrmprint with Skill prep and strength to ensure they both have their heals up at the start of the fight. I use Poseidon and Simurgh on them so they're still contributing some slight DPS, especially during Overdrive since the Void staff also has overdrive punisher. Since Skill Damage is less useful, Xander has stellar show and beautiful nothingness to break Agni quicker. I use Jurota for the blade co-ability, but a 2nd sword like Zardin or S! Celery could help to make sure Agni breaks faster.
is this ever coming out in Europe?

How is the lootboxes/gambling situation in EU? Nintendo pulled FEH and Animal Crossing Pocket Camp off of the Belgium app stores "due to the unclear situation in Belgium regarding certain in-game revenue models," so I imagine their waiting on definitive rulings from countries before they follow through with localization in non-English speaking countries. Even if they're okay'd, FEH took two years to get localized in some Latin American countries, so it can be a long wait regardless, especially since DL has a lot more text than FEH.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
My solo team on my main is Xander/Jurota/N! Aeleen/Ricardt. Ricardt is innately sturdy with with his Def Up at full health passive, and I gave a Void staff to N! Aeleen for the same effect so they're both unlikely to get one-shot. Ricardt has a Chocolatiers (and the 4.3 staff with a heal) and N! Aeleen has the free FEH Wyrmprint with Skill prep and strength to ensure they both have their heals up at the start of the fight. I use Poseidon and Simurgh on them so they're still contributing some slight DPS, especially during Overdrive since the Void staff also has overdrive punisher. Since Skill Damage is less useful, Xander has stellar show and beautiful nothingness to break Agni quicker. I use Jurota for the blade co-ability, but a 2nd sword like Zardin or S! Celery could help to make sure Agni breaks faster.
I don't have Simurgh nor Poseidon so I'm using a 1ub Levi, Vody, Poly and even a maxed out Peng Lai to make it work, choosing not to use my Mub Siren since she's the opposite of what I need. I'm also using prints to boost strength an crit the most. I kinda managed to get better and completed the remaining runs, it's still difficult but more consistent at least. Now I'm piloting Xander, which allows me to break quickly and change to a ranged unit when the triple cannon shot phases are near.
It's still a matter of luck though.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got my three Weekly HMS clears done on my F2P NOTTE alt. One clear was especially nerve-wracking.

mfDNcug.jpg
vNtISXb.jpg
QYwmSJB.jpg
UkeukTG.jpg
Clears were a bit dicey at times, but overall solid since I got them all done within 30 minutes, which is good for a last-day-before-reset session.

I don't have Simurgh nor Poseidon so I'm using a 1ub Levi, Vody, Poly and even a maxed out Peng Lai to make it work, choosing not to use my Mub Siren since she's the opposite of what I need. I'm also using prints to boost strength an crit the most. I kinda managed to get better and completed the remaining runs, it's still difficult but more consistent at least. Now I'm piloting Xander, which allows me to break quickly and change to a ranged unit when the triple cannon shot phases are near.
It's still a matter of luck though.

Do you have Renee? I decided to do some experimenting, and I was able to pretty consistently auto using Xander, Renee, Ricardt, and N! Aeleen with 2 MUB Vody and 2 MUB Peng Lai, everyone using Void weapons. The healers having scorching air resist means they're not taking incidental damage from it, so they have their heals ready for either the triple cannon or the huge overdrive AoE. Not only does Renee inflict bog, give Xander more Crit rate from her first passive, and provides the whole team more Crit rate from her co-ability, she acts as a tertiary off-healer thanks to giving everyone regen healing whenever she receives a Def Up from her S2 or N! Aeleen. Was able to get three consecutive auto clears using this setup.
gUcABNf.jpg
DEBI7Al.jpg

K1xsyWn.jpg
ZV3aV7y.jpg

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping to have 3 high zodiark clears this week but only managed one. Filled the other 2 clears with high brunhilda today and it was a bit worrisome how hard it was to get a healer in the room. There wasn't that many people playing. Maybe cause it's sunday --- which is hours before the reset but took forever to get a room together.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have Renee? I decided to do some experimenting, and I was able to pretty consistently auto using Xander, Renee, Ricardt, and N! Aeleen with 2 MUB Vody and 2 MUB Peng Lai, everyone using Void weapons. The healers having scorching air resist means they're not taking incidental damage from it, so they have their heals ready for either the triple cannon or the huge overdrive AoE. Not only does Renee inflict bog, give Xander more Crit rate from her first passive, and provides the whole team more Crit rate from her co-ability, she acts as a tertiary off-healer thanks to giving everyone regen healing whenever she receives a Def Up from her S2 or N! Aeleen. Was able to get three consecutive auto clears using this setup.
I do have Renee, didn't know she was so good. Bog affliction and crit/regen team buffs on the same package lol. Something like that should have been a 5* from the start. I'll try to do some experiment with my team and eventually use a double healer too.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is the Wyrmprint bonus gone from CDJapan, or are those just store exclusive bonuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.