• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
pre load

wait for game start

start game

1.5gb download

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nathan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
France
Lmaoooo the grind never stop !
1538032741-ac7orri.jpg

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just started but I'm enjoying it.

Gameplay seems fun and visually I quite like it.

Also that tune in the home screen is so getting stuck in my head.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't bother rerolling before I linked my account. Oh well...

Game seems very polished so far imo.

DooD1234

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a list of character I should try to roll for? The update is taking a while so I might just go with whatever rare character I get.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I accidentally linked my account before I rolled, but it turned out well haha

Got 5* Jeanne d'Arc plus the Give Me Your Wounded Wyrmprint, so I'm set for now. Didn't get Hawk but Orion is pretty cool too so he'll do for now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This game is really scratching the itch I missed since Rune Story died. It's incredibly polished, and full of charm.

Lunir

May 17, 2018
Mexico
This will be the weirdest question but... Did the girl from Me!Me!Me! do the OST? I swear that I just think about those songs will listening the music from the game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This game's gacha system is literal bullshit. Nothing like getting a rainbow summon and having it turn out to be a fucking wyrmprint.

What absolute garbage.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
I already try it

Despite i have zero hype of this game. I can say the game artstyle is very charming to me and game seems very polish so far , unlike cheap mobile game in the market.

I will try to play some more.

The more I play the more i regret that why this isn't on Switch with $60 full fledge New RPG IP from Nintendo.

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I usually don't reroll, but I didn't get anything that I liked, so... Reroll time.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Did my 2 big summons and the only rainbow I got was a wyrmprint, so gonna try again. Won't get too crazy with rerolling since the download takes forever, but figure I might as well give it at least a couple tries.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
A new version of NOX came out 2 days ago (6.2.3.6), gonna update and try again.

Edit: Didn't work

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck it i ain't rerolling, i remember spending a solid 6 hours rerolling for Lucina back when FEH released, and i nearly lost my mind.

Ended up getting Xander and Hawk as my two 5 summons.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Re-roll #3, I got a rainbow CE (or whatever they're called) but no character. The suffering continues.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
And now DL speed is abysmal, guess everyone else is here now. One more reroll then slep. Got a whole lot of nothing on my second.

Status
Not open for further replies.