• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
With Nox you have to have root turned off. With rerolling this will add another step since you will have to re-enable root everytime to clear the shared pref folder and then disable root to get back into the game.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I won't reroll and unless I get horrible pulls like a certain other Cygames' game did me tonight...

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
It's up on App Store and I really wanna download it but I feel like I'll get frustrated and have to pay money to be good

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I tried to install the APK on Nox, but I get a "Failed to Install" error. I'm on 6.2.3.1 and have root disabled.

I give up. Nintendo really doesn't want me to play this one.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I tried to install the APK on Nox, but I get a "Failed to Install" error. I'm on 6.2.3.1 and have root disabled.

I give up. Nintendo really doesn't want me to play this one.

But it's so easy to play when it's not in your region!

Nah it sounds like it isn't too bad linking your Nintendo account region and stuff but I'm still annoyed that it's not a worldwide release. It's stupid in this day and age that places like Canada
And Australia aren't getting this shit day and date.

I'll wait for it to come out over here like I always have to do.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How do I even know what's good and what's not? To re-roll do I have to uninstall the game?

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Managed to get BlueStacks running on my Surface Go benches higher in Antutu than my phone even without being able to enable hardware assisted virtualization because of Microsoft's UEFI "bios"

Anyway will be trying this once it's out on the Play Store and see how it plays.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But it's so easy to play when it's not in your region!

Nah it sounds like it isn't too bad linking your Nintendo account region and stuff but I'm still annoyed that it's not a worldwide release. It's stupid in this day and age that places like Canada
And Australia aren't getting this shit day and date.

I'll wait for it to come out over here like I always have to do.
I managed to get it installed on Bluestacks, but I can't root that (unless I'm missing something?), which means I'm better off just using a US Apple account to install on my iOS device, if it means needing to download the entire 2.6GB each time.

So frustrating.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know it was localized by 8-4, how long will I have to play until someone saves my bacon?

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
No idea if I'll like this, but I've been wanting to try out a new gacha. Helps that Cygames has a good reputation. First step is to decide whether or not I want to re-roll for a favored character or not.

Vesper

Oct 28, 2017
Are we expecting this game to be as generous as FEH with its orbs or whatever premium currency is considering Nintendo is involved?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Depends on where you are. It will be 3AM here.

Only good thing in this non EU release is the APK and the fact that clock will be 10:00 in the morning here when game should go up.

Are we expecting this game to be as generous as FEH with its orbs or whatever premium currency is considering Nintendo is involved?

My expect is that first month honeymoon is nice + all the rewards from clearing story and then it takes dive and people are not getting much resources during next few months.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Downloaded the apk and the game says it will start in 126 minutes, should be fun trying to download the game when it opens......

Lunir

May 17, 2018
Mexico
I don't know why do I feel so anxious about this game. I'm really excited.

I downloaded it already. Just waiting for it to let us play...

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We in here, show us your magic as usual Cygames.

10016.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get the game installed on Nox somehow, and it seems to be running (I can get to the title screen anyway). I needed to disable root to do it, so I guess I'll manually enable it and delete the shared_pref folder as needed during re-rolls. It means I'll need to restart twice in-between each re-roll (once to activate root and then again to disable it, after I deleted the required folder), but I guess that's better than doing the whole 2+GB install each time.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
but I guess that's better than doing the whole 2+GB install each time.
See you in reroll hell. Iam just aiming for 5* Character / Dragon (whatever comes first). Waiting the gacha to be diluted by those Wyrmprints.

As usual, my phone is not rooted so I need to download that 2.65GB everytime. Luckily I have unlimited data plan with max 50MB/s speed.
Keeping phone charged and still fearing this process will drain the battery lol.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Got a couple games on my phone I've been itching to delete, hopefully this one is a worthy successor and something I'll want to play long term along with FFBE. Expectations are always low every time I try a new one of these though, and especially freshly launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.