• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Welp, I'm never touching EX raids again. The discrimination I'm facing for having a water team of 8.4k might is absurd. These people don't know how to play the game at all if they're just obsessed with might. Elitists are ruining my co-op experience. If there is a sticker for flipping people off, I would definitely use it on them. I already got the Champion's Testament reward, so I don't need anymore Gold Medals. Bunch of morons that don't understand the mechanics of the game.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I'm never touching EX raids again. The discrimination I'm facing for having a water team of 8.4k might is absurd. These people don't know how to play the game at all if they're just obsessed with might. Elitists are ruining my co-op experience. If there is a sticker for flipping people off, I would definitely use it on them. I already got the Champion's Testament reward, so I don't need anymore Gold Medals. Bunch of morons that don't understand the mechanics of the game.

8.4k might with an on-element team and people are still not running with you? oof, I don't think I'm doing EX at all lol

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Can you use an elemental weapon that doesn't match your element and if so what happens? Might make a 3 star one for Lily, my castle is only at 65ish facilities and it's slow going as I don't have extra orbs for levels. I'm surprised how few things you can build, I expanded but have nothing to build on other areas.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, that sounds absurd. When I host I'm more than happy to take people with 6k might as long as they have a water team. 8.4 is so much more than enough.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hit a small milestone. Obtained 15K wyrmite on my alt account off the back of solely the welfare characters/dragons and never spending any wyrmite on anything. Never felt too hampered. Obviously having a full water raid team is impossible, but expert raid is perfectly doable when you bring Celli, Eli, and 2 non-Wind story characters. I had 6K Might when the raid event started, and I just did Standard raids and expert boss battles along with dailies until I hit 7K for Expert yesterday. I've basically only been messing around with this account whenever my main was outta stamina and I still felt like playing.

Including the free summon tickets, I can do 125 pulls whenever they have a 5* healer banner, at which point I'll probably turn this into a whale account while my main remains F2P. Gonna see how many emblems I can accrue on this account while my main's energy/stamina are depleted.

V9flU4x_d.jpg
xu90g46_d.jpg
oz8t4IG_d.jpg

B45DF6E_d.jpg
D0eenKH_d.jpg
YZstU4a_d.jpg
4ktm0Pf_d.jpg
YPcpKoq_d.jpg

Deleted member 38706

Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, that sounds absurd. When I host I'm more than happy to take people with 6k might as long as they have a water team. 8.4 is so much more than enough.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they simply want to do a deathless run of the extra raid. However, it doesn't make the experience any less aggravating for everyone else they disapprove of. Thank you for being generous.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Can you use an elemental weapon that doesn't match your element and if so what happens? Might make a 3 star one for Lily, my castle is only at 65ish facilities and it's slow going as I don't have extra orbs for levels. I'm surprised how few things you can build, I expanded but have nothing to build on other areas.

They don't get the weapon skill, or the matching element bonus when the elements don't match.

Have you done any Imperial Onslaught? You unlock more buildings from there from the Treasure Trade in the shop that you use to fill up the Halidom and gain more levels. The raid event nets you A LOT of flame orbs that you can upgrade your Flame Altar with for some extra levels as well.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
High level weapons are junk for leveling up newer weapons aren't they. A level 30 weapon is only work 1.5 times a level 1 weapon. Really stingy here.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
They don't get the weapon skill, or the matching element bonus when the elements don't match.

Have you done any Imperial Onslaught? You unlock more buildings from there from the Treasure Trade in the shop that you use to fill up the Halidom and gain more levels. The raid event nets you A LOT of flame orbs that you can upgrade your Flame Altar with for some extra levels as well.

I haven't come across imperial onslaught yet, perhaps I'm not far enough in the story. I am trying to avoid any spoilers so I didn't google anything about it, not that the story is the best but I don't like knowing the exact unlock path in games because then it really feels like I'm just waiting for things to happen. I am upping the flame altar a lot since I have been doing plenty of the raid on standard difficulty.

I've been playing so much of this over the last two days and decided to download fire emblem heroes but I couldn't decide what free character I wanted so I exited out. Who are these things....what if I pick the bad one.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
High level weapons are junk for leveling up newer weapons aren't they. A level 30 weapon is only work 1.5 times a level 1 weapon. Really stingy here.

You can dismantle it in the crafting menu in order to get your resources back.

I haven't come across imperial onslaught yet, perhaps I'm not far enough in the story. I am trying to avoid any spoilers so I didn't google anything about it, not that the story is the best but I don't like knowing the exact unlock path in games because then it really feels like I'm just waiting for things to happen. I am upping the flame altar a lot since I have been doing plenty of the raid on standard difficulty.

I've been playing so much of this over the last two days and decided to download fire emblem heroes but I couldn't decide what free character I wanted so I exited out. Who are these things....what if I pick the bad one.

That'd explain it, it's the last thing you unlock in main campaign. What's your Might level? There's a suggested Might level of 5.5K for the final mission of the campaign, and you can reach much higher than that without 4* weapons. There's six ways to upgrade your characters' Might: character level, mana circle, dragon level, dragon bond (feeding them in the castle menu), wyrmprint level, and weapon.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
You can dismantle it in the crafting menu in order to get your resources back.

That'd explain it, it's the last thing you unlock in main campaign. What's your Might level? There's a suggested Might level of 5.5K for the final mission of the campaign, and you can reach much higher than that without 4* weapons. There's six ways to upgrade your characters' Might: character level, mana circle, dragon level, dragon bond (feeding them in the castle menu), wyrmprint level, and weapon.
I'm struggling vs 4400 might missions for now but progressing on the back of dragons. My line up isn't that diverse so I have a decent blue team and then...stragglers.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm struggling vs 4400 might missions for now but progressing on the back of dragons. My line up isn't that diverse so I have a decent blue team and then...stragglers.

I see. Elemental weaknesses characters play a huge part on how effective your team is, they deal 50% more damage and take 50% less, so make sure you're at least controlling a dominant element character if possible. 4400 Might sounds like the Darkness chapter, and that's definitely the first difficulty spike, especially the last boss. Luca (Light archer that's given to you) is good here, but any player-controlled Light character will do as long as their individual Might is 1/4 what's recommended (I.e. 4400 means your Light character should ideally have at least 1100 Might).

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
finally got 5 Peles to fuse together! Its nice to have an "easy" alternative for a better fire dragon as a farmable option. i just got Ifrit in the event though so they both give +30% strength XD but at least now i have 2 options, and Pele will go to level 100 faster than Ifrit (and has that lvl.2 skill) and it will take A LOT to fully unbind Ifrit for a better boost anyway

saving enough for the halidom 5 will be troublesome unless i get that reward from the medals (100k mo!)

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome congrats,
that was my goal as well....got Lily instead though - cant complain.

Do you have any good 4/5* units to get the most out of Leviathan ?

Thanks! Right now I am still using my 7.5k might team with Elisanne, Celliera, Thaniel and Zardin (3*). It does decent enough on Standard raids and I haven't really had time to build anything for Expert raids yet. I think I might just stay on this level for the current raid unless I find more time next week.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks! Right now I am still using my 7.5k might team with Elisanne, Celliera, Thaniel and Zardin (3*). It does decent enough on Standard raids and I haven't really had time to build anything for Expert raids yet. I think I might just stay on this level for the current raid unless I find more time next week.

That team is probably good enough for Expert. Assuming you know how to dodge yellow attacks by activating a skill.

Finally cleared Miyage Lake 8200. If you clear any mission once, you can use skip tickets + stamina on other days and save your wings for more impt stuff

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Is there actually a way to set up an account recovery/transfer without using the My Nintendo account?

Iryx

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to beating the Special Raid today, my water team is at 8.2k right now. Wasn't that difficult, it took three tries, though the fact that there are people playing Special that still doesn't understand that the tail should die first is a bit frustrating.

Madouu

Oct 25, 2017
My water team is closing in on 9k might, raids have been going well, I got 15k Wyrmite stockpiled, life is good

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Yay! Beat the special raid! Only 8.4K with full water, but since I managed to clear expert with 2 minutes remaining, decided to try it. The rewards are great! Clearing it means I accomplished everything I wanna do for this event. Will just farm a bit more to hit a few emblem thresholds. Probably go for 1K gold medals, though 1600 looks really tempting.

Is there a sure way to farm mana other than daily feedings and missions?

Not really. The raids and Blazion summons do give quite a bit.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Decided to try the EX raid and succeeded after feeling particularly good about a 4-win expert streak. The fact that saying you want to play with players again at the end as the host immediately puts you back into a lobby means I wasn't waiting THAT long between games, even when everyone left. Admittedly, I probably could have done EX raids successfully earlier Might-wise, my Raid team is at 9.7K, I just like making sure I can get all my runs done in a day. I can at least confirm you can beat EX F2P with no 5* things and only the event Wyrmprint.

While I do use a fire healer, in Expert raids I try to make sure those people who get 2-3 of their team dead in the first minute still have at least 1 person alive throughout by utilzing my two healers, because even 1 player controlled person is better than another DPS AI, and I find that it ensures more successful expert runs overall. Plus I enjoy healer gameplay, so I find it more fun ^^

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
People with 10k+ might running all their shitty off element 5*s NOPE'ing 8k mono water teams are the worst. They're always the first ones to die too.

Way too few people run all water

alexlf

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
People with 10k+ might running all their shitty off element 5*s NOPE'ing 8k mono water teams are the worst. They're always the first ones to die too.

Absolute fact. I have an 8.5K full water team that gets constantly noped out of rooms. Haven't lost a raid of the five I've run, and twice ended up carrying the 10Ks past the finish line.

Last edited:

Deleted member 38706

Banned
Jan 19, 2018

Some 9k might do this too. Their perspective is way too egocentric. "Oh, I sometimes fail EX raids with my off element 9k/10k team. That must mean it's impossible for anyone with an 8k might team." They need to reevaluate why they're failing instead of blaming their "inferior" teammates. I guess this comes with all multi-player games.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do Elemental weapons override my character's element?
Like if I got a Wind Staff enhancement for Ricardt, would that suck against Phraeganoth?

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017
A nice surprise from devoting so much love and care into my water team is that I can now solo Brunhilda's dragon trial on master difficulty. Considering the wait times for those trials are ridiculous, I'm super pleased I wont have to rely on others for at least one of them.

I'm going to pump the brakes on raising my water team and focus on bringing up some characters of other elements. Wish I knew what element the next raid focuses on so I can prepare.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
A nice surprise from devoting so much love and care into my water team is that I can now solo Brunhilda's dragon trial on master difficulty. Considering the wait times for those trials are ridiculous, I'm super pleased I wont have to rely on others for at least one of them.

I'm going to pump the brakes on raising my water team and focus on bringing up some characters of other elements. Wish I knew what element the next raid focuses on so I can prepare.

Next event is most likely going to be a Halloween one. So it'll probably either be a dark boss or a light boss depending on what element they want to make the welfare unit. Could be wrong, but that's my guess anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
I upgraded Melody to 4*, she has insane ATK in combat its not even funny.

I upgraded her also as I'm hurting for good wind element units. I do wish that her co-ability got upgraded with her rarity as well, that 1% is hard to look at.

Amazing Avatar by the way. Idk how this game is gonna be profitable when the UNDENIABLE best girl Nefaria came out at launch lol.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017

This is why you guys don't want a boot option, people are too stupid for it to work.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got all five Pele on both accounts now, woot. The story characters-only, no spending wyrmite challenge has been fun. Whenever the account transitions to a whale account when a 5* healer banner is announced, I may consider making a third account that I regularly reset to see how far I can get in limited-time event content with no wyrmnote while waiting for my main F2P and whale account to regenerate their stamina, if I ever get to that point xD

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll do some more Expert raids this morning; now that I have the orbs to get Cel's 25% buff and Orsem got to the 3rd mana circle, my might should be able to hit 8k soon and then I can hopefully get to do Special, which I already have access to... I'm not all water due to Verica, but everyone else is, raid print, etc. so hopefully I'll be solid.

EDIT: Also, regarding the Onslaught buildings: I'm not wrong to think it's better to immediately get 2 of a weapon if possible before upgrading the first much, right?

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
If you level up, it refills your stamina, and it can go beyond your limit.

So...always try to level up when your stamina is close to full?

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I manage to get accepted with my 8K team, maybe cause its all water tho

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If you level up, it refills your stamina, and it can go beyond your limit.

So...always try to level up when your stamina is close to full?

Yup. Same for wings, though you ideally want to level at >44 so you don't lose any to the 50 cap.

The past 2 nights I've, somewhat by chance, gotten it so I had like... 10 exp left to level, so I waited till the next morning to play more and immediately leveled to have more to spend during the morning. Killing the temptation to do anything more than fiddle with weapons/castle stuff at night is a nice bonus, hah. Though it does mean you'll probably want to think a bit about what you need to build during the night in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.