• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Yes believe in the free ten draw ticket. Hype. Now to move someone out of my team. 3 and 4 stars continue to be the best in the game. Who needs garbage five stars when the hottest are the others.

DtQRGC6WoAA0U9O.jpg:small

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I am getting hosed on EX battle showing up. I cleared the Expert raid five or six times and no EX appearance at all.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's probably to sell an album, but they outdid themselves with the music in this event lol

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
I managed to get the new 5* wand bae and the 4* healer dude. How would Y'all build a party around the following:

Lucretia
H. Elisanne
H. Althemia
Rawn
Amane
Vixel
Estelle
Luca
Linus
H. Edward
Malora

I know thats a lot to choose from but IDK my brain is feeling foggy this morning lol

I was leaning toward H.Ely and Lucretia for sure but I now have multiple healers and lots of other decent folks (I didn't even list all my light units just the ones that seemed better to me).

EDIT: and I completely forgot about the event Friendship boy, ugh thats another spot taken up at least until I unlock him permanently

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get the new 5* wand bae and the 4* healer dude. How would Y'all build a party around the following:

Lucretia
H. Elisanne
H. Althemia
Rawn
Amane
Vixel
Estelle
Luca
Linus
H. Edward
Malora

I know thats a lot to choose from but IDK my brain is feeling foggy this morning lol

I was leaning toward H.Ely and Lucretia for sure but I now have multiple healers and lots of other decent folks (I didn't even list all my light units just the ones that seemed better to me).

How trained up are your units and what Light dragons do you have to pair with them?

Elemental advantage is a big bonus, but it isn't the be-all end-all. Look at your Light unit's stats and compare them against your best non-Light units. You can double the Light character's HP and inflate their Strength by 50% to estimate the elemental advantage, but if you've got beefy characters outside of Light they could very well perform better than a Light character you've barely invested in.

Just from base character strength, I'd go with Lucretia, H. Elisanne, Elias, and H. Althemia out of what you have. If you feel like Althemia isn't healing much or her heals don't end up mattering try H. Edward instead.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
How trained up are your units and what Light dragons do you have to pair with them?

Elemental advantage is a big bonus, but it isn't the be-all end-all. Look at your Light unit's stats and compare them against your best non-Light units. You can double the Light character's HP and inflate their Strength by 50% to estimate the elemental advantage, but if you've got beefy characters outside of Light they could very well perform better than a Light character you've barely invested in.

Just from base character strength, I'd go with Lucretia, H. Elisanne, Elias, and H. Althemia out of what you have. If you feel like Althemia isn't healing much or her heals don't end up mattering try H. Edward instead.
Ok thanks! I guess worst case scenario I have lots of options to work with until I get a good synergy in my group, I just didn't want to waste a bunch of stuff upgrading duds lol

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
5 ten pulls + ticket netted me the two Wyrmprints, Cupid, another Leviathan, a dupe Naveed, and the new 4 star healer (I have H Althemia tho)

I really wanted Lucretia, but idk if I should summon more.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Used my 10 pull ticket and one ten pull from reserves, got Lucretia, Pia, and the Give Me Your Wounded wyrmprint. I kinda want Vixel but I think I'll stop and save for the Christmas banner now.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Used my free ten-summon voucher and got nothing of note, but then did two more with my wyrmite. I didn't get the 5* from this event but I got a Louise and and Julietta along with the two 4* characters from this event. Good stuff, I only had 1 5* before.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Used my free ten-summon voucher and got nothing of note, but then did two more with my wyrmite. I didn't get the 5* from this event but I got a Louise and and Julietta along with the two 4* characters from this event. Good stuff, I only had 1 5* before.

Julietta is a good get, I just got her a few weeks ago too on the wind banner.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This is definitely their best raid boss yet. It has actual animation tells and it doesn't feel as random as the previous bosses.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
I got Pia on my first 10 draw, then Lucretia and Auspex's Prayers in my second ten draw. Also got unicorn, which I was hoping had an attack buff, but it's also +HP like Jeanne. Super lucky, but I still don't have some kind of attack buff light dragon like I do for the other elements.

Either way I am done with this banner. Unbound Jupiter will have to do for now!

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did my free Tenner and got Gale of Beauty which... I'm actually alright with, that's some top tier Wyrmprint.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Did 3 pulls, sadly got only a Wyrmrpint. However, I got new characters: Irfan, Vanessa and Vixel. Also got more copies of Phoenix and Ifrit. :A

Maybe I will pull near the end of the event. I still have enough for 5 pulls, but I want to wait for Christmas/New Year.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I do really like this boss. That last one did not make a heckuva lot of sense r.e. their attacks, but this one is quite clear. The drastic change in appearance when going Overdrive is very cool too.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
So what order should we be taking out the boss this time?

There isn't a super important break order like the previous bosses. Breaking a hand will make the punch attack he does with that hand turn from purple to red, but those are pretty easy to dodge normally. I think breaking the right hand will make the move where he sets up a flaming circle in the arena only do the outer circle instead of both circles, while his left hand I think changes his moving mines/bombs from purple to red.

Oct 26, 2017
Put me in the EX not showing up after several attempts camp. Also people running their best rainbow teams are making this more of a slog than it needs to be. Just put your best light units on a team, it doesn't matter if they are a couple thousand might less. This should be an easy raid, but a lot of people are trying to make this way more difficult than it is.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Put me in the EX not showing up after several attempts camp. Also people running their best rainbow teams are making this more of a slog than it needs to be. Just put your best light units on a team, it doesn't matter if they are a couple thousand might less. This should be an easy raid, but a lot of people are trying this way more difficult than it is.

It's weird that I'm seeing so many rainbow teams after we just got done with a light event not 4 weeks ago :-/

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
"We set up an appearance rate every raid event. This time, we have changed an appearance rate from the one of the last raid event. We should have noticed to players regarding the change in the Notices."

So they did reduce the chance of spawning EX...

I will gladly take the 150 wyrmites though.

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
I did 4 ten pulls, got some weird results. Four copies of Pia, four copies of the new Althemia wyrmprint, my second Juggernaut, Edward, a lot if 3* stuff I already have, and the Cleo's Ruse wyrmprint as my only 5*. Couldn't they at least given me a Vixel rather than a Pia? He seems cool.

Anyways, I like a lot of what is being done in this banner so far. The story is interesting with all the connected characters, the music is great, and I like the synergy the characters share with the energy charge mechanic.

It makes me want to see a mixed water/dark enemy group so I can try out Pia and Elias in the same party. Maybe add Ryozen and Lowen to amplify Pia's Energy Doublebuff skill. Who knows, maybe chapter 7 will give me the chance.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen EX raid spawn once. Is it like the last raid where it disappears regardless of whether you were hosting or joining? That would be awful if so. Hopefully it's either bugged in some way or they bump the appearance rate to what it was last time.

EDIT: I guess I'll grind Beginner/Standard while they sort this EX rate out.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Dragon prep still works, I highly recommend equipping 3 MUB Dragon Arcanum (2* Wyrmprint) to your AI so you'll be able to dragon immediately as the fight starts if others also have it equipped. It's really good for getting the epithet on EX. While it's a bit weird for this to not be changed, I do like the fact that it's really easy for new players to have an ideal EX setup. The fact that many people have rainbow teams and no dragon prep tells me that maybe only a small percentage of the overall Dragalia Lost population know about it, or are relatively new to the game.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I had incredible luck with this banner, with 4 + 1 pulls I got:

- Lucretia
- Vixel
- Pia
- Mikoto
- 1x Heavenly Holiday
- 1x Resounding Rendition

so I pretty much got everything sans Cupid right?

And yes the music is amazing, even more so than usual!

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
So they really did lower the rate at which you unlock EX. 150 apology wyrmite for not putting it in the event description.

Managed to get the EX speed clear title, so just regular farming left for me.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Did some testing with Julietta + event print. Last Recovery (skill) and Last Recovery (print) will trigger at the same time and stack the healing. Good if you are in the thick of things, but also a good chance that you will over heal otherwise.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird that I'm seeing so many rainbow teams after we just got done with a light event not 4 weeks ago :-/

I only just finished the story, but I'm assuming the whole "there's no weak characters this time" aspect got received a bit too well by people? Like, yes, you won't get hurt more than the base damage value, but light units will still do more damage and take less damage...

I took the day off so I could deal with some appointments/errands, but that's done with, so I can try a bit of raiding now...

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Did two 10folds and got both new 5* wyrmprints. :/ Also pulled Amane and Vixel, so there's that.

The energize mechanic seems kinda.. not great.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
I love that they slowed down the characters movements on the menu screens to match with the event music.

May 1, 2018
I only just finished the story, but I'm assuming the whole "there's no weak characters this time" aspect got received a bit too well by people? Like, yes, you won't get hurt more than the base damage value, but light units will still do more damage and take less damage...
Yeah, 3* base stats aren't all that different - most of the differences would be in the passives that 5*s get. Who knows if that's worth it.

I'll totally be taking Maribelle for Skill Damage Up, but not my Xainfried who just overlaps with HEli.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, 3* base stats aren't all that different - most of the differences would be in the passives that 5*s get. Who knows if that's worth it.

I'll totally be taking Maribelle for Skill Damage Up, but not my Xainfried who just overlaps with HEli.

Oh, to be clear I meant that because there's no element that's weak against dark, people are probably caring less than they still should about bringing light characters. Nothing about rarities.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, to be clear I meant that because there's no element that's weak against dark, people are probably caring less than they still should about bringing light characters. Nothing about rarities.
It's definitely less important but... man, people be trying to bring in a 9000p team lead by Hawk and just getting ROCKED lmao

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
What levels should my Light Characters have on average for Expert? Would around level 40 be enough?

Ah, level isn't really used to gauge anything because it's just another way to provide stats, and even just in terms of upgrading a character there's still mana circles to consider before you start considering weapons/dragons/prints/buildings, so... it's worthless by itself.

Recommendations/requirements are always based on might, or hp/str directly (out of necessity for clearing it) for endgame stuff. Expert for this raid is 7800 might per team, so 1950 per adventurer.

Status
Not open for further replies.