• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So not just me then. I have to admit, it's kind of funny seeing the game refer to Ezelith as Louise (and being wind type as well). Genius indeed.

POSSIBLE COMPENSATION!

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Next time up is a light event again, lol. It's time to throw out whatever presumptions you had about event patterns.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Yeah, it keeps freezing up for me when I go to summon. Louise for me as well.

I did get a 5* green dragon from a single ticket pull right before the event ended but I had very poor luck on that banner. Nothing like that fella above with the 33 pulls..good god.

I got to 1500 right before the event ended but decided I'd just wait for the gala instead.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
lmao light facility again

s...sure, ok

anyway, immediately time to think about how to break up a lot of this honey for dojo farming

guess it was a good thing I spent some time tonight messing with a spreadsheet I've had half-finished for a while, and now I can see how many of each insignia I need for my current goal for my dojos...

EDIT:

If I do a multi-summon, does it count towards the mercy counter? or should I do 10 single pulls and then a multi pull?

It does count; it'll push it up a full step (which is why the number left won't change, but the %s will have).

Still worth doing 10 singles first if you want to use them, though. You can use them first to increase the rate, and then the multi pull will use the increased rate for all 10 pulls even if it includes a 5*. If you do singles after it'll obviously reset after the 5* pull and so the remaining ones will have lower chances.

So I'm using 5 tickets + doing dailies, then doing my 10 pulls on the final day after the rate up.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Used ten single-pulls and three 10-pulls. Didn't get a rainbow pull until the third 10-pull where I got three rainbow pulls at the same time.

Two rainbow wyrmprints and.....SARISSE!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Three ten-fold vouchers and five ten-fold wyrmite summons, no Sarisse. I did get Xainfried which makes me happy, since I didn't have a 5* water Adventurer yet, and a bunch of dragons (2x Agni, Zephyr). Also two wyrmprints which...eh.

I'll save and try for Sarisse when she comes around again, at least I know she's not limited.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I expected a facility

just not light facility lol

when is that maze ever gonna happen if we don't go through both for every element

is high zodiark going to expect +17% HP for new players (assuming the facility has the same buffs, which... maybe not?)

anyway daily + 5 singles = worthless 3* stuff including eldwater, a dupe of Stribog who remains effectively worthless given that he's HP and I have Garuda, and Thaniel handing me some eldwater...

Oct 26, 2017
Well that was interesting. Blew threw everything I had (7 ten pulls) because it kept giving me 5*s. Granted two of them were Naveed who I already had, but I added two new 5* prints, a second Cupid, my first Garuda, another Phoenix (now MUB), my 4th lindwyrm, second Jaggernaut. Can't complain.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
c95ab0b478442ff29fada4468ecca50a.png

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Did one pull and got what I wanted which was Zephr, now I'm going to stop farming HMS because I never found it very fun. Done pulling on this banner, not pulling on the next either characters look awful.

Feb 14, 2018
Pulled Sarisse with my single tickets... guess I'll stop there?

I was well on my way to preparing Euden/Naveed for HMS, now I'll have to decide whether to switch to building up Sarisse. Hmm.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Got Sarisse on my first 10-pull using a voucher ticket:

980Doesl.png

I wonder if I should do another pull to see if I can get more stuff.

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017
10 single pulls and 3 ten pulls.

Got my first Cupid, my second Poseidon, annndd....Sarisse!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

She's my favorite character and the only one I really wanted from the beginning of the game. I'm freaking ecstatic!

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
67 draws no Sarisse. I had three rainbows in one pull, but didn't get anything new out of it. I think it was the third time I got Hildegarde too. I got two new 5* dragons, John Dark and Garuda, actually I got a lot of HP dragons lately... I also finally MLBed the wymprint with Ranzal and Berserker, which I think was actually the best part of the draws...

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Been somewhat lucky lately. Got Ieyasu on the last Event, and now I managed to pull Sarisse. Guess I'll wait up for the next event.

My Light team is definitely the lacking right now. I got too many archers (Luca, Rawn, Elias) and no real fighters.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I used three ten summon tickets, then another ten single summon tickets. I didn't get a single five-star, not even a wyrmprint. Other than a pool of eldwater, the only new things I got were Verica and Karina. Sure, those two are useful, but this banner isn't going as advertised.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
I did great on this banner!

3 Tenfold Tickets & 3000 Wyrmite (50 summons)

- Sarisse
- Hawk
- Cerberus
- Cupid
- Vodyanoy merges
- MUB Unicorn & Roc

And I STILL have 18.5k Wyrmite left!

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
then RNGods like to toy with me,

Save for 4 months to roll Musashi in FGO, dont get her

Does one 10Ticket on DaGala just for fun. get Sarisse and Zephyr

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Spent my singles (17) and 10 pulls (3), got three prints and 1 new dragon (Roc). Not as exciting as an adventurer but I didn't have a 5 star strength green dragon yet so I'll take it.

Edit: also it got me close to MUB on Phoenix, Ifrit, and Juggernaut.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
I cant summon a 10er, and with this banner being only 5 days the dailies wont bring me far.
Should have saved some summons, but i went all out on the last banner, and only have xander to show for it.

At least next banner has nothing that interest me since i already have a more than adequate light team.

What do people think is the chance we get a Mym Adventurer ? Thats more or less the only unit i actually want.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Good to see that some of yall got really lucky with those pulls.

So much for 1-2 multipulls and then im out for me. I spent 18k Wyrmites and only ended up with a single 5* Adventurer - at least it was Maribelle, so thats cool. Yeah overall quite disappointing...but i got Ieyasu on this account so i cant be too mad xD

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Spent my singles (17) and 10 pulls (3), got three prints and 1 new dragon (Roc). Not as exciting as an adventurer but I didn't have a 5 star strength green dragon yet so I'll take it.

Edit: also it got me close to MUB on Phoenix, Ifrit, and Juggernaut.

Whoops meant Zephyr - also got Roc but obviously Zephyr is the 5 star.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Went all-in on this banner, 15 single pulls, 3 tenfold tickets and 21k wyrmites.

Got 5 dragons, 5 wp and 0 adventurer. At least I didn't get a dupe....

I'm happy to finally pull Verica though, now it's time to blow some honey on IO.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
5 Star Wyrmprints are the devil.

30k Wyrmmite...

Maribelle
Dupe Ezelith
Dupe Hildegarde
Agni
Leviathan
Jeanne d'Arc
5 star Wyrmprints = 7.

smmfh. Eh well, at least I got some new Dragons and enough Eldwater to complete Vanessa.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled on my alt (in my main I didn't have any rolls , more or less a Busaiku situation :/) , got a dupe Ezelith , 2 dupe phoenix , one agni dupe and Zephyr . On another topic, man the content right now is poor , 2 high dragons only as end game and nothing interesting, the events feels like a copy paste low effort content , I'm thinking sincerely in drop this game, I was expecting more , maybe I will keep doing dailies but it feels like a chore.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Its buried down at the bottom of the new banner announcement post, but Gala Dragalia will be returning once every two months.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did 4 multis (two were tenfold tickets). Only got a dupe Posiden on the last one, nothing else to write home about. Ah well, saving for Light event since I need a strong light adventuer. Only one I dont have a 5-star in

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe there is going to be another light facility event lol.
Halloween Elisanne is getting stacked with all these buffs.

I just read Sazanka's adventurer story and it's really wholesome, I enjoyed reading it

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
i am so mad that i pulled so much on the previous banner. I wanted the dragon so bad ;_; didn't even get him, and only had enough leftover wyrm for a single tenfold, which of course did not get me Sarisse. Doubt I can get enough for another pull, oh well.

caffe misto

Oct 25, 2017
the electric city
Did some single pulls with tickets (trying to get the rate up) and ended up getting an Agni (my first) on like the eighth one. Then I did a ten pull and got Sarisse and a dupe Hawk, so I think I'm done for this banner.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the wife is done. Bad pull session with her stored tickets and another light facility copy paste was her breaking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.