• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So it looks like a free 5* summon (from the initial 9) will just be given to every account on startup, which sounds really good. Much easier to reroll for what you want (like a Mikoto for HMS or Hildegard for a healer) and gives new players a decent starting point. I'm on the fence about maybe using it on my F2P account. On one hand, literally everyone has the same resource, on the other, I chose to not use Orion, my 4* freebie, since I wanted to use the gacha as little as possible, and the 5* voucher falls into that category.

Unfortunately with several raids/events with time-limited rewards having come and gone, my ability to accurately judge how F2P-friendly events are becomes murkier. I am technically reaching HMS viable status without ever utilizing the gacha or spending wyrmite, but that feat can't really be replicated at this point by a new player who just started recently. A player just starting out isn't going to have MUB Plunder Pals or Pele. They potentially just missed out on Botan, who is arguably the strongest welfare character we've gotten yet. I'd need to consciously go out of my way to not use welfare stuff from past events to accurately judge if a non-launch player could do well without the time gated content we've received so far. Ideally I'd start up new accounts during events like I used to, but without as much time or working emulators, that isn't very likely. I hope Cygames introduces reruns and a rerun schedule at some point, which would really help new folks.

Like, I can confirm that you can solo (not auto) Master IO F2P with no pulls, I just did it right now in order to utilize half-stamina. However, I did that with: MUB Plunder Pals from Halloween, Celery/MUB Pele from the first raid, MUB Better Together from the second raid, MUB As the Snow Falls/MUB Maritimus from the third raid, and Botan/MUB Luck of the Draw from the 4th raid. Anyone who didn't start around launch and grinded out events since the 1st raid won't be able to repeat this. It's an assurance that Cygames is continually releasing useful freebies at least.

Double Wyrmprints would definitely lower the barrier to HMS and give them more use. Even if the stats didn't factor in, having 25% skill damage from Plunder Pals would substantially increase my Euden's DPS, potentially lowering the Strength minimum. Something like Happy New Year! now actually gives Rodrigo, Althemia, Zace, and Taro full Paralysis Resist for High Jupiter. ANY light adventurer can have 100% curse resist with Heavenly Holiday for High Zodiark.

Last edited:

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like a free 5* summon (from the initial 9) will just be given to every account on startup, which sounds really good. Much easier to reroll for what you want (like a Mikoto for HMS or Hildegard for a healer) and gives new players a decent starting point. I'm on the fence about maybe using it on my F2P account. On one hand, literally everyone has the same resource, on the other, I chose to not use Orion, my 4* freebie, since I wanted to use the gacha as little as possible, and the 5* voucher falls into that category.

Unfortunately with several raids/events with time-limited rewards having come and gone, my ability to accurately judge how F2P-friendly events are becomes murkier. I am technically reaching HMS viable status without ever utilizing the gacha or spending wyrmite, but that feat can't really be replicated at this point by a new player who just started recently. A player just starting out isn't going to have MUB Plunder Pals or Pele. They potentially just missed out on Botan, who is arguably the strongest welfare character we've gotten yet. I'd need to consciously go out of my way to not use welfare stuff from past events to accurately judge if a non-launch player could do well without the time gated content we've received so far. Ideally I'd start up new accounts during events like I used to, but without as much time or working emulators, that isn't very likely. I hope Cygames introduces reruns and a rerun schedule at some point, which would really help new folks.

Like, I can confirm that you can solo (not auto) Master IO F2P with no pulls without any pulls, I just did it in order to utilize half-stamina. However, I did that with: MUB Plunder Pals from Halloween, Celery/MUB Pele from the first raid, MUB Better Together from the second raid, MUB As the Snow Falls/MUB Maritimus from the third raid, and Botan/MUB Luck of the Draw from the 4th raid. Anyone who didn't start around launch and grinded out events since the 1st raid won't be able to repeat this. It's an assurance that Cygames is continually releasing useful freebies at least.

Double Wyrmprints would definitely lower the barrier to HMS and give them more use. Even if the stats didn't factor in, having 25% skill damage from Plunder Pals would substantially increase my Euden's DPS, potentially lowering the Strength minimum. Something like Happy New Year! now actually gives Rodrigo, Althemia, Zace, and Taro full Paralysis Resist for High Jupiter. ANY light adventurer can have 100% curse resist with Heavenly Holiday for High Zodiark.
They'll go back to the old events at some point when there's a larger total number.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
I can simplify my thought process here into a single sentence: 6% means more eldwater per pull on average.

Pretty clear when I'll be pulling from now on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Being able to equip two wyrmprints would be a massive step in making them feel more significant and useful. Simply being able to use gacha prints in High Dragon Trials is enough of a reason to do it. The only balancing effect I would see as necessary is to make overlapping skills on two equipped prints not stack. At least that way people my be inclined to just double up on Resist prints for High Dragons or material prints for Facility Events.

More than anything, I just like the idea of getting more mileage out of the prints I already have and making summoning one feel less like a setback.

EDIT: two prints would actually let you diversify the way Adventurers play, something none of the modifiers have been able to do yet.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Being able to equip two wyrmprints would be a massive step in making them feel more significant and useful. Simply being able to use gacha prints in High Dragon Trials is enough of a reason to do it. The only balancing effect I would see as necessary is to make overlapping skills on two equipped prints not stack. At least that way people my be inclined to just double up on Resist prints for High Dragons or material prints for Facility Events.

More than anything, I just like the idea of getting more mileage out of the prints I already have and making summoning one feel less like a setback.

EDIT: two prints would actually let you diversify the way Adventurers play, something none of the modifiers have been able to do yet.
Yeah being able to equip 2 Wyrmprints would make me genuinely okay with pulling them, since you can mix and match abilities for the situation.

For example, Jewel of the Desert Wyrmprint gives a skill haste buff that is amazing on a character like Halloween Elisanne that builds up her abilities. Then you can equip her with Plunder Pals for the extra Skill Damage.

It will also help during facility events. In the Christmas one I had to decide between a currency Wyrmprint or my Wyrmprint that makes Xander stronger. Being able to equip both would resolve that issue.

The only restriction I think they need to put is no 2 of the same Wyrmprint. To promote unbinding and give us more choice during events.

For example during facility events it would make me happier to get a currency boosting Wyrmprint because it would stack with the free ones we get from the event. It would make them far more desirable than they are right now.

There is also the fact I have multiple Wyrmprints that are great for healers but I have no reason to have more than one healer in my team

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah being able to equip two wyrmprints seems like a welcome change at this point. Doesn't solve all my problems with the summoning system though.

Still no mention of a Canada/EU release. It's never going to happen.
:/

Ridiculous they're still staying super silent about it. You'd think they'd at least say if they're working on it or something.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Why would they tell the people already playing the game that they plan to release in other regions? I don't know what they're planning, but too expect news on that in a future content tease seems misplaced.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
2 wyrmprint slots?! NOW WE ARE COOKING WITH GAS CYGAMES!

Void battles seem interesting, though I'd rather not fight old raid bosses in any form. You grind them so much I'm sure most veteran players never want to see them again.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they tell the people already playing the game that they plan to release in other regions? I don't know what they're planning, but too expect news on that in a future content tease seems misplaced.
I mean, the news pages can be seen by everyone as they're listed on the main website too so it's not like it is exclusive to players... It's basically the main place to go for any dragalia news. But besides that, our annoyance doesn't really come from it not being mentioned on this one specific news post regardless... It's pretty frustrating, regardless of place, they haven't mentioned a single word about a release anywhere else.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The possibility of equipping two wyrmprints at once should make Give Me Your Wounded the best healing wyrmprint in the game again. Makes me feel better about having a 3UB copy.

Cleo's Ruse is considered a bit better since it gives you more healing potency with a pretty easy requirement to hit, but having +15-20% defense bonus at full HP from GMYW makes it the de-facto second print for healers in High Dragon Trials. You'll obviously have the bonus active for the initial HP check and then it probably isn't too hard to get yourself back to full HP for most of the remaining forced damage sections.

Though I wonder if this could even open Hildegarde up to be viable for all the High Dragon fights. A maxed Hildegarde can hit something like 3.3k HP, and she can already pass the HMS HP check by using the 25% defense bonus from the 3* T3 Staff's ability. She could be sitting on a 45% defense bonus at the beginning of any fight now. She'd never be meta, but it is interesting to think that Hildegarde could potentially clear every single trial with the right set up.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
2 wyrmprint slots?! NOW WE ARE COOKING WITH GAS CYGAMES!

Void battles seem interesting, though I'd rather not fight old raid bosses in any form. You grind them so much I'm sure most veteran players never want to see them again.
I think it's pretty neat to have the bosses there permanently though, some of the bosses have been pretty fun and it's a waste for them to just disappear after their event is over.
Fighting corrupted versions of some of the existing gacha dragons is neat too

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Also a second wyrmprint should really help people hit the High Dragon HP thresholds. A MUB wyrmprint will give something like 125~180 HP extra which is a big boost to getting over that threshold. It would be like having two extra altars for that character in most circumstances.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Second wyrmprint is cool and all, but it doesn't change the fact that wyrmprints are boring and weak. Even with this change it will never feel good to pull a rare wyrmprint.

Where are my cool effects like "negates 50% of the penalty of having an off element character" or "after a combo of 40 instantly charge one random skill to 100%" or "after taking damage your next attack instantly unleashes a force strike".

Resistances and stuff like +8% healing are so damn boring.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Second wyrmprint is cool and all, but it doesn't change the fact that wyrmprints are boring and weak. Even with this change it will never feel good to pull a rare wyrmprint.

Where are my cool effects like "negates 50% of the penalty of having an off element character" or "after a combo of 40 instantly charge one random skill to 100%" or "after taking damage your next attack instantly unleashes a force strike".

The game is still rather young - its not like Wyrmprints cant be powercreeped down the line.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017

game is new tho, I dont think people started to give a fuck in FGO WP till Fragment of 2030

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The second print slot at least makes some less useless but it doesn't actually make them much more interesting. Not sure how it changes your playstyle much either, as everything tends to just help what you already do, except for force strike buffs (as you'll do them more)/striker's strength/slayer's strength. I guess the defense buffs as described already, but...

Anyway, it's something, at least.

I have a question. IS the Lucky Hanetsuki Paddle Pack is worth buying? Been thinking about it.

IIRC it's just a 5.1 with a skill. So as a weapon to use, very likely not. If you like the design, up to you.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Void Battles are 16 unit Events and not 4 unit, since this game needs a permanent 16 unit co-op challenge. They mention Hypnos as an enemy who would appear so that's a good sign that it could be. And additional weapons are more than welcome even if they just give more variety. Although considering that they are saying the challenge will be above Imperial Onslaught, I'm assuming these weapons will be much harder to farm/create than current 5 star weapons (please don't increase Twinkling Sand requirements). And of course, two Wyrmprints would make things like Advance Dragon Trials much easier/give Wyrmprints more value so that would be welcome.

The next thing I hope they do is add more variety to Dragon abilities besides attack and healing (ex: Shields, Reviving team mates, etc...), in addition to some new weapon classes.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
About 50 summons into this banner so far since I didn't invest much into Eastern Emissaries. So far, 3 five-star summons...

...all Wyrnmprints. Maybe one of which I'd actually even consider using over stuff I already have. The thought of people being genuinely excited to equip two of these stupid things kind of baffles me.
If nothing else I really wish there was some way to quick-view what abilities are granted or otherwise more easily categorize them, as right now I have a ton of prints with really specific abilities that I never bother with. The added customizability of having two would be nice I guess, but there are so god damn many of them with such varying utility that dealing with them at the moment already feels like a chore compared to managing adventurers and dragons.

It happened once before for a while, but I feel myself losing steam on the game again. Maybe the Void battles will help with this, since my party mights are largely still at a point where trying to do expert IO solo is not possible with the game's crap party member AI. Meanwhile much of the mid-level stuff doesn't seem populated enough for me to regularly do co-op at all. The desire for all these full uniform-element parties has slowed down how much I want to invest into any particular characters, since they become rather pointless 10 days later once the next event hits. Instead it's been a slow upward crawl for all my teams generally while I continue hoarding upgrade materials. I've got something in the neighborhood of like 880 gold exp crystals because I can never pick any one individual or element team to fully dump them into. I feel like I've missed some sort of lesson about how people are supposed to be approaching the game.

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I have a ton of 5* prints, so might as well put them all to use since they just insist on dropping all the time for me. 😩

Hopefully the 5* voucher won't give me another dupe again.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Cerberus dropped for me today and now my 5 star dragon is mastered. She should be hitting a crap-ton now. Mikado is coming for you Grass Dragons!

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I ave 750 Wyrmite left (but quite a few stories to read) so I will reserve myself and only pull with my daily stuff for now until the next legfest or limited banner hits. Exception being stuff like 5* tickets of course.

For my next goals:
- Bring Sarisse to 50/50 (currently 48/50, missing normal dragon scales and mana)
- Craft her a fire bow (need 2 more 5* T2 bows and a total of 150 bow tablets and of course the fire insignias)
- Finally craft the High Midgard Wyrmprint (need around 70-80 normal wind insignias I think)

Aside from those, I am still upgrading my various dojos (Axe and Sword are both at 16 with both buildings) and elemental spires. Halidom will also max out in 1 1/2 days I think.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I have 5/13(38%) chance to get a dupe using the 5* voucher. I never pulled a 5* dupe so I hope this trend continue.

I guess they will make the change/send the voucher along the next update in a few days.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
If you are more likely gonna get a dupe, you can always just hold onto the ticket until they add more 5*'s to the pool like they did with Lily/Naveed/Louise/Lucretia. They may add in batches of 4 every few months.

Thanks to the half-stamina event, I'm just 92 red small insignias from getting 24/24 sword dojo's on my F2P no pulls account. Then I just need the last Elwater mana node on my Euden until he has completely viable HMS stats (can survive the blast 100% of the time and 2K Str). From there, a fire facility or more sword dojo levels will just make him even stronger.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ridiculous they're still staying super silent about it. You'd think they'd at least say if they're working on it or something.
Yeah, it sucks. When I bound it to my primary Nintendo Account, I thought that I'd have to wait MAYBE three months before it was released here. At the very least, I would have heard news in those three months as to if a Canadian release is even planned or being worked on, and yet here we are...

I can't even subscribe to Nintendo Online since my region is set to the US. I honestly never expected it to take this long, and from the state of things, I'm honestly beginning to believe it'll never release elsewhere.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, it sucks. When I bound it to my primary Nintendo Account, I thought that I'd have to wait MAYBE three months before it was released here. At the very least, I would have heard news in those three months as to if a Canadian release is even planned or being worked on, and yet here we are...

I can't even subscribe to Nintendo Online since my region is set to the US. I honestly never expected it to take this long, and from the state of things, I'm honestly beginning to believe it'll never release elsewhere.
you actually can subscribe with no problem. if you are worried, change the region before subscribing to nintendo online and then change it back to US to play.
I have my family plan in EU and changed my account to US later to link DL (and now play forever XD.. Dragalia has kidnapped my account to USA!) But i can still use my nintendo online without problems

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
you actually can subscribe with no problem. if you are worried, change the region before subscribing to nintendo online and then change it back to US to play.
I have my family plan in EU and changed my account to US later to link DL (and now play forever XD.. Dragalia has kidnapped my account to USA!) But i can still use my nintendo online without problems
Oh nice, thanks! I didn't know that.

It doesn't solve my inability to make IAP's with Dragalia Lost, but at least I don't have to worry about the Nintendo Online thing!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, fire IO farming is not going as smoothly as my quick tests yesterday made me expect. Verica has issues getting her first heal out; I think Lily using all her skills ASAP kills her chances to charge it much and then if she gets hit by the boss/ganged up on, she's usually toast. Kept trying various prints and it didn't help much; As the Snow Falls may be working best. Also took Xander 30->40, made 5.1.4 sword, seems to be doing a little better than Orsem. If nothing else this rush to farm has me actually using other characters and prints I hadn't touched much; Sinoa got upgraded a ton from 0 yesterday and Melsa got to see some action again.

My main complaint that's becoming increasingly clear is the AI's single-mindedness. Great that Lily knows to focus on the boss. Less great that her skill 2 is fully charged for an extended period time and she just never uses it to kill the 6 enemies attacking her back, and are also causing trouble for everyone else, because she only cares that the boss isn't close enough for it to hit. Oh, but don't worry, she'll use it after 30 seconds or so... while the boss is broken, instead of taking advantage of that. See also: every time they get stuck on a corner or a log.

I need to be more on top of keeping it constantly going when I'm doing it tonight/tomorrow, especially if there's going to be issues like this on fire/dark. Did a lot of wind last night but despite being home, didn't get much done yet today and I still need a ton of vermillion.

Thankfully daggers are already one of my more upgraded ones compared to my goals for each and that's all that uses violet, so I can more easily circle back to wind/water later on tomorrow, hmm. And I should consider using some skip tickets even if it's worse for the stamina...

Next time this happens, I'll be entirely ready...

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Aye, same. It still matches you with EU people online so it's fine.

The only problem for EU people is the codes that they send out. NA codes don't always work with EU copies of the game, so in terms of the Splatoon 2 gear codes, I got set a bunch of US ones which my family group and I couldn't use. Funnily enough I ended up getting EU codes as well when I swapped my account back to the UK for a bit to do some stuff but can't always guarantee that'll be a thing, so I ended up swapping the leader over to an alt account I had in the group.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Got my first High Midgardsormr clear with Vanessa playing with a Verica, Sinoa, Mikoto. Surprisingly everyone made it through the entire battle, with only me and the Mikoto player using our Dragon transformations to survive the second targeting attack (both Verica and Sinoa had Phoenix but they never used them). Hopefully now with the "Conquerer of Wind" title I'll have an easier time finding rooms too since some players want to instantly "Nope" you to death if your might isn't above 5000 (I'm using Pele as my dragon so I'm only a little above 4900).

Marukoban

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I did give you a heads up about how Nintendo handled FEH in "2nd tier countries" lol.
I wouldn't expect any news until at least mid of this year if there's any that is.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Ugh, fire IO farming is not going as smoothly as my quick tests yesterday made me expect. Verica has issues getting her first heal out; I think Lily using all her skills ASAP kills her chances to charge it much and then if she gets hit by the boss/ganged up on, she's usually toast. Kept trying various prints and it didn't help much; As the Snow Falls may be working best. Also took Xander 30->40, made 5.1.4 sword, seems to be doing a little better than Orsem. If nothing else this rush to farm has me actually using other characters and prints I hadn't touched much; Sinoa got upgraded a ton from 0 yesterday and Melsa got to see some action again.

My main complaint that's becoming increasingly clear is the AI's single-mindedness. Great that Lily knows to focus on the boss. Less great that her skill 2 is fully charged for an extended period time and she just never uses it to kill the 6 enemies attacking her back, and are also causing trouble for everyone else, because she only cares that the boss isn't close enough for it to hit. Oh, but don't worry, she'll use it after 30 seconds or so... while the boss is broken, instead of taking advantage of that. See also: every time they get stuck on a corner or a log.

I need to be more on top of keeping it constantly going when I'm doing it tonight/tomorrow, especially if there's going to be issues like this on fire/dark. Did a lot of wind last night but despite being home, didn't get much done yet today and I still need a ton of vermillion.

Thankfully daggers are already one of my more upgraded ones compared to my goals for each and that's all that uses violet, so I can more easily circle back to wind/water later on tomorrow, hmm. And I should consider using some skip tickets even if it's worse for the stamina...

Next time this happens, I'll be entirely ready...

For Fire IO, I think someone to consider could be Cibella, a 3* Lance. She can act as a pseudo-healer because her S1 is Team shielding and the 5*T2 lance that AoE heals. The biggest thing with Verica is making sure she gets off her first regen heal, and Cibella can really help protect the team until that point. She has 50% stun resist, and her main passive ability is a slightly weaker version of Julietta's Last Recovery, so she has more tankiness than at first glance. Her S1 has an absurdly low SP cost of 2.9K, so she's constantly shielding everyone. The biggest thing is that the shield can block the purple AoE's, even when they're all stacked in the center of the map, protecting characters like Lily from getting stunned. Having a spammable S1 means she's also regularly I-framing attacks, and being a lance means she'll never get staggered from non-stunning enemy attacks because of super armored attack strings. The team I use is Cibella as the leader, Lily, X-Cleo, and Verica, and it performs quite well.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the tips; I'll keep her in mind the next time this comes around/I need to farm vermillion (so uh... sooner rather than later), since I'll probably have a better lance by then. (Hell, I'll probably have a 5.1.4 in two days, since that's what I did for sword/blade already and both water and light IOs will have a lance going against them...)

In the end largely solved it by making Verica the lead (so she'll at least have a chance to get her skill charged) and having skill prep to help. That seemed to reduce the chance of failing by a lot. I also eventually switched Thaniel out and Orsem back in; his healing was fairly inconsequential and this way things tended to wrap up at around 1:30. Clearing was less of a risk, and also more runs in the same span of time is good.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to save the 5* ticket, but I really want Lily (and Hildegarde) so pulling now before the banner gets too large is probably for the best. I wouldn't say no to Nefaria either.

Aye, same. It still matches you with EU people online so it's fine.

The only problem for EU people is the codes that they send out. NA codes don't always work with EU copies of the game, so in terms of the Splatoon 2 gear codes, I got set a bunch of US ones which my family group and I couldn't use. Funnily enough I ended up getting EU codes as well when I swapped my account back to the UK for a bit to do some stuff but can't always guarantee that'll be a thing, so I ended up swapping the leader over to an alt account I had in the group.
Have you changed your Nintendo Account region after linking your Dragalia Lost account? I really want to change mine back to Canada so I can sign up for Nintendo Online, but I'm kind of worried it'll impact my DL save. :(

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I got up to 8% chance of a rainbow before finally getting one, and it was a wyrmprint. Eurgh.

I guess aside from daily pulls I'm gonna give up on getting Sarisse

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Have you changed your Nintendo Account region after linking your Dragalia Lost account? I really want to change mine back to Canada so I can sign up for Nintendo Online, but I'm kind of worried it'll impact my DL save. :(
I've swapped my region away from the US a few times at this point to do various things and it doesn't affect dragalia. Just make sure the dragalia app is shut and don't re-open it until you've swapped it back. It'll ask you to sign in again after doing all this but that's fine, that's just how nintendo accounts are when you change the region - it'll sign you out everywhere (you'll need to put your password in again on the Switch too). Just re-log in and it'll pick your save back up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've swapped my region away from the US a few times at this point to do various things and it doesn't affect dragalia. Just make sure the dragalia app is shut and don't re-open it until you've swapped it back. It'll ask you to sign in again after doing all this but that's fine, that's just how nintendo accounts are when you change the region - it'll sign you out everywhere (you'll need to put your password in again on the Switch too). Just re-log in and it'll pick your save back up.
I appreciate the confirmation. That's kind of what I expected, but I wanted to be absolutely sure. After all, people would be losing their accounts if they legit changed Countries, that wouldn't be very fair. Still, I'd hate to lose my Dragalia Lost save over something so simple, so I wanted to be absolutely sure.

Thanks for the assistance!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With the Gala banner, decided to do some hypothetical number crunching for my F2P no pulls account.

Here's all the stuff I've saved up so far:

nslH9ef.jpg

51620 Wyrmite, 66 Single Summon Vouchers, 13 Tenfold Vouchers, and 1 5* Summon Ticket.

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to getting all the Wyrmite possible, so I still don't have the Wyrmite from clearing Hard Mode and some random IO difficulties. I also missed some daily Wyrmite from not starting this account day 1 (I think it was still launch week though) as well as some from nit getting all 3 Endeavors on some early EX raid events and challenge waves when my team wasn't that strong in October. Nevertheless, it's still a decent amount.

In total, I can do 540 gacha pulls, which isn't too bad for less than 4 months since launch. Let's assume I have the worst gacha luck possible. My 5* voucher is a Hawk, I hit the full pity rate every time for a single 5*, and the 5* is always a dupe Hawk. I only get a single 4* from every non-5* pull tenfold, and my guaranteed 4* from tenfolds are all dupe Orion's, the 4* freebie adventurer I got. Every 3* roll is Halo, a Wyrmprint that provides 3% Healing Potency (5% MUB). I have no need for Halo since I have a MUB Louise's Hobbies, so that's just more Elwater. In total, during a non-Gala banner this would yield me less than 150K Elwater, which is at least enough to fully unbind a single adventurer. However, with Gala Banner's pity rate being after every 60 rolls instead of 100, I'd get 9 dupe Hawks instead of just 5, for 8K more Elwater.

Despite that terrible luck, the Elwater would definitely help. I'd be able to fully unbind Euden right now making me fully HMS ready sooner rather than later and would still have enough leftover to fully unbind another adventurer that could potentially be used for a High Dragon Trial. Even without that though, I've been able to get all the event reward's since the 2nd raid without doing a single pull or spending any Wyrmitke. The only content I don't have a roadmap for is HBH, but it's not like she's even needed for anything. The only content she'd be relevant in would be HMS, which I'm already about to be able to do without her...

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Jealous of those stats, but realizing that I wouldn't have what I have now without pulling at all. So good on you for keeping up the F2P no-spend.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I still have a whale main account that I basically use to pull on every banner xD I like to play on this alt since I'm interested in seeing how F2P friendly the game is, how required the gacha is. So far, 95% of the content introduced can be done without ever using the gacha, which I don't think can be said about most gacha games in general. I also just enjoy the gameplay enough to essentially do the grind and every event twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.